[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 55 KB, 640x480, pic_1385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1708107 No.1708107 [Reply] [Original]

What is your favorite VN /jp/? For me, it's True Remembrance. I loved the characters and original setting of the story.

>> No.1708111

IT'S A TRAP

>> No.1708112

That picture is an eyesore.

>> No.1708114

THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE THAT PICTURE

>> No.1708115

I'm glad my posting of this in every girl related thread has now caug-oh wait this is terrible actually.

Anyway, of one's i've played, Quartett.

>> No.1708141

I think i know that girl irl

>> No.1708146

>>1708141
You should hit it.

With a harpoon.

>> No.1708153

Higurashi

>> No.1708266

Die.

>> No.1708537