[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 50 KB, 640x480, 1125313813501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1707023 No.1707023 [Reply] [Original]

Hello, my name is Toshiro Fujiwara, I live in Tokyo. I have for you a very interesting story.
I was at the airport wishing my mother and sister safe travel to Hawaii.
I stood at the departure gates and watched as they dissapeared into the growing crowds of people.
I turned to leave and saw a nervous white girl standing, looking around like she had lost track of someone.
I am nice so I approached her and asked what was wrong in my best english.
"Hello, you are lost yes?".
She almost laughed, "Yeah, sorta, I think my Taxi never showed up, I've been here for an hour!"
I paused. "Hmm, I can give you ride, madam" I stuttered.
I was not very threatening, a small skinny Jap wou could be overpowered by the elderly, I dont think she felt threatened by me saying this.
"Sure, oh, I speak Japanese". She contorted her face into a smile.
I then started to speak to her in Japanese as I led her to the parking lot.
"Where are you from?" I asked. She replied "USA, Florida".
I knew not of where Florida was, but it sounded mysterious and foreign to me.
"Do you have a place to stay?" I then asked.
"No, not yet." She replied. "My name is Emily". "Emiry" I thought, a pretty name.
I mentioned that my father owned a big hotel in Tokyo, and offered to take her there.
She accepted, and I opened my car doors with the key.

>> No.1707024

"Put the bags in the back, there is a very big trunk!".
She began to hoist the suitcases into the trunk. "I wish I had some junk in my trunk."
I didnt know what to say to that. "Uh, small buts are fine too". She blushed and giggled.
As we got in the car she sat down in the passenger side and immediately let out a huge yawn.
"Tired?" I asked. She nodded and closed her eyes. I took the time to glance at her supple breasts.
B cup I would estimate, that's large for Japan. I started the engine and off we went to the hotel.
We were in front of the hotel, in a VIP parking spot. It was not nighttime. She was asleep.
"Wake up!" I yelled quietly. She didnt wake, so I moved my hand over to touch her shoulder.
She jumped, and grabbed my hand with both arms. It was an awkward moment, I felt her warm hands grasping my cold wrists.
She slid her hands slightly down my arm, and I almost felt a sensation in my PENIS. She let go.
"Sorry..." she said solemnly. I nodded. We both opened the doors and went to the trunk to grab the luggage.
She hoisted her big briefcase over her back, and bent down to carry it up the stairs. I followed with a smaller package.
I watched her butt up ahead, it was so fine. I knew I needed to get her in bed. I saw my brother at the reception desk.
I waved and he pointed at the girl. "Oh, she is a friend from USA, needs a room." My brother smiled.
"The upper suite is vacant now, that fat Canadian guy left this morning, it's been cleaned."

>> No.1707027

She continued to the elevator and I looked back at my brother. He winked, and I winked back.
We finally made it to the 80th floor where the suite was. There was a beautiful view of Tokyo here,
I had never appreciated the view at night. "Wow... it's romantic hehe" she giggled as she dropped her suitcase.
I shut the door and we both walked over to the huge windows to admire the city. "Yup, this is where I live" I said.
I couldnt take the tension any longer. I put my arm over her shoulder, and she giggled and blushed.
"I thought I'd have to ask for stuff like this" she said. "Nah, it's mutual." I looked into her eyes.
She dove into my face and began to furiously kiss my. I felt my dick filling up.I slowly manuevered her to the bed,
and pushed her down. I pulled my T-shirt off, and she took off hers. I tried to get on top of her but she then pushed me off to the side, then leapt on top.
"I like it here better" she giggled as she straddled me. I felt her warmth across my midsection as she undid her bra.
She pulled my pants off, and then hers. My raging boner stuck through my boxers as she took off her panties. Slowly she mounted my dick,
I felt the warmth blanketing my dick. Up, down, up, down, in, out, in, out...
Then there was a knock at the door, and it opened. "Where the Yanqui girl at?" Someone shouted. It was my father.
We both froze, and I saw him come into view. He stood staring at us, but then began to unbutton his shirt.

>> No.1707029

"If your mother is away, a Yanqui is fine too." He bellowed. Emiry started to blush and my father pounced on the bed like an animal.
"My son, you have seen me naked many time before, do not be ashamed, we both seek pleasure. Emily seemed uncomfortable as my father grabbed her waist.
In one move he drove his cock into her butt and Emiry grimaced and put her head down.
I was worried, but then she put her head back up and I saw she was smiling again. "That was pretty intense" she remaked with a giggle,
and my father started thrusting. I then took the other end and put my cock in her mouth. Back and forth we pushed her like a two handed saw.
Then the door opened again, now with lots of footsteps. My father smiled, but I was nervious.
I then saw that it was my brother, and he had brought about 10 of his friends froms school.
They were visibly drunk and louder than I've ever heard them. Emiry looked shocked but my father and I continued to push her between us.
My brother and his friends were hopping around, quickly taking off all their clothes.
When they were butt naked they leaped on the bed until it was covered with bodies.
Those who could not get a footing on the bed stood around. They all started furiously masterbating,
to the point where it was very noisy with the sound of lotioned stroking. Emiry started to sqeal.

>> No.1707030

Her body was getting tight. We contintued to thrust back and forth until her entire body spasmed and she let out a muffled scream of pleasure.
I then cummed down her throat, and she stood back from my dick and looked at the ceiling licking her lips.
Within seconds my brothers friends had all came to climax, and they shot their juice all over her face and chest.
She was thourghly frosted from the waist up in cum, as more began to splash on her like a sprinkler.
She tried to wipe her eyes clear of the layers of milky semen, but my father grabbed her arms, came around in front of her
and delivered the final squirt right between the eyes. She fell over backwards on the bed and we all stood around the bed looking at her, giggling.

"Welcome" said my father. "Welcome, to Japan".

>> No.1707040
File: 161 KB, 1280x720, 1228310135849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1707030

NIPPON BAAANZAI!

>> No.1707041

That's really hard to read.

Spacing motherfucker.

>> No.1707049

>Emiry

>> No.1707072

I read the whole think and I still don't get it.

>> No.1707107

>>1707072

read it again

>> No.1707110

>>1707107
Not worth my time.

>> No.1707117

>>1707072
Now look up Emiry in ED...

>> No.1707171

Is this worksafe?

>> No.1707175

HE WANTS US TO TELL HIM IT'S A COOL STORY. FUCK.

cool story bro.

>> No.1707176

>>1707171
umm... she did become a gravure model in japan....

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action