[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

File: 141 KB, 635x507, ss+(2017-03-17+at+10.22.52).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16726277 No.16726277 [Reply] [Original]

キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30823442

>> No.16726354

Please no.

>> No.16726533
File: 422 KB, 449x343, moonspeak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16726533

>>16726277
angliski subs and moon dubs when

>> No.16726559

>>16726533
Here ya go, was uploaded a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlDo2Yqvja8

Not sure why Sanae is with Yuyuko and Youmu, but whatever I guess?

>> No.16726561

>>16726277
Of course they show best bunny, looking all badass, and then stop the episode right there.

Those blueballing fucks.

>> No.16726593

>>16726561
Raisin sux

>> No.16726607

>>16726593
ur mom sux

>> No.16726632

>>16726607
no ur mom

>> No.16726643
File: 285 KB, 1733x2048, 9fd69c9cb033d9002a23fecf50ea697d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16726643

>>16726632
yeah she does but that's beside the point

>> No.16726652

You could always tell that this team was a huge fan of IN, they showed its cast + Mokou and Keine in almost every incident. Tough incident to portray though with four teams working on it. Was hoping the Marisa and Reimu fight would be bigger. They're already at Reisen, is this only a two parter?

If nothing else, the music in this series is always pretty good.

>> No.16726685
File: 15 KB, 542x540, EuMNNmV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16726685

>>16726559
arigatogozaimashita senpai

>> No.16726745

>>16726559
Same reason she was at Yuyuko's place at the end of the first ep
No reason.

>> No.16726827

>>16726652
i'm wondering how theyre going to showcase the other two teams at all. maybe the ghosts and scarlet team are going to fight Tewi? Then one set of teams takes Eirin and the other takes Kaguya.

>> No.16727000

>>16726559
Sanae's parental surrogates are deeeeeeeeeaaaaaaad
>Sanae-man slaps Rei-bin

>> No.16727039

>>16726827
I bet Yukari + Reimu will take on Eirin and Marisa + Alice fight Kaguya.

>> No.16727062

>>16726559
That arrange of Magus Nitght is pretty good. OST download when?

>> No.16727093

more meme anime?

>> No.16727114

>>16726559
I liked Youmu's voice, what little we got to hear of it.

>> No.16727313

>>16727093
more meme anime

>> No.16727335

>>16726559
Are these voices different from the ones used for the first couple arcs? None of the characters sound right.

>> No.16727387

>>16727335
All of the voices are just fandubs. Original ones dont have any voice acting.

>> No.16727429

Why so many jaypies hate Fantasy Kaleidoscope?
I don't see they hating doujinshi. Is it because FC is too normie?

>> No.16727702

>>16727429
>normie

>> No.16727730

>>16727702
Normie sounds better than normalfag, you can go to /a/ bitch day and night about it.

>> No.16727820

>>16727730
>Normie sounds better than normalfag
>>>/v/

>> No.16727824

>>16727429
Secondary bait (anime) that doesn't bother actually not being secondary. Meme city at times.

>> No.16728310

>>16726277
How come these have been so terrible lately?With all the OPs they made about IN I thought this was going to be the one they put the most effort in, but it was all just weird headcannons and mouthflapping. Not to mention it was only 12 minutes long.

>> No.16728314

>>16727820
This may be news for you, /a/utist, but /v/ stole the term "normie" from /jp/.

>> No.16728629

>>16728314
and /jp/ was born from /a/, your point?

fuggoff

>> No.16728705

>>16726277
Oh boy, I can't wait for more "Bastardized Touhu: the anime", can't wait to see how much garbage filler they insert this time.

>> No.16729239

>>16728310
I figured it would at least be EoSD quality. Why is it so short? The EoSD episodes had SA stuff intertwined with it even.

>> No.16729288

>>16729239
Did you play the game? Well if you didn't you will find that one of the parings playable are Sakura and Remilia.

>> No.16729300

>>16729288
What are you talking about?

I thought the IN episodes would be as long and as polished as their EoSD episodes but this one isn't.

>> No.16730159

>>16726277
THE FUCK THEY DO TO ALICE CHARACTER

>> No.16730456

>>16727429
I don't like Memories of Phantasm AND doujin filled with WACKY MOE HIJINKS.
I've yet to watch this IN episode, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

>> No.16730579

>>16726277
Man Zun needs to make a Anime. Kantai Kollection is beating touhou

>> No.16731260
File: 195 KB, 937x502, 1348272789824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16731260

>>16730456
>I don't like Memories of Phantasm AND doujin filled with WACKY MOE HIJINKS.

I'm sorry you hate fun so much.

>> No.16731307

>>16731260
Because that's the only way something can be fun, right?

>> No.16731318

>>16730579
Kancolle's anime was utter shit though, I wouldn't want to wish that fate on Touhou.

>> No.16731765

>>16729239
EoSD was shit too. The only good one was the single episode PCB one.
The problem is that Touhou plots are not complex, you don't need 4 episodes to tell the story of EoSD. PCB had the right idea, and even that had issues (Patchouli being shoved in for no reason, Reimu and Marisa feeling OoC.)

>> No.16732434

Original upload by the creators themselves for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHsgXLiNuwM

And they did bother add their own English subs for once, even if a bit dodgy. I tried to upload an alternative English translation (this particular video lets you add your own subs) but they aren't showing yet for some reason.

>> No.16732448

Why is the quality of those always so fucking bad?

>> No.16732537

>>16732448
To encourage you to buy the product I presume.

>> No.16733522
File: 355 KB, 500x700, 1462819247587.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16733522

Is there a guide/list with all the Touhou anime attempts worth watching out there?

I know some have more than one episodes, others have stopped, others are just stalled... it's pretty inconvenient to keep track of this stuff.
I've watched a few on their launch dates in the past then never bothered to check back and see if they kept at it.

>> No.16733846

>>16733522
Memories of the phantasm
Hifuu club
A summer day's dream
and the new one with bad animation Meteors of Triple Dimension

>> No.16734721

>>16726277
>>16726533
>>16726559

Is there someplace where I can watch / download all of the episodes with the standard English Sub, Jap Dub?

When I search for any of them on youtube I always find cringy english weebDubs almost exclusively.

>> No.16734882

>>16726277
If Fantasy Kaleidoscope stayed true to the games, and what is actually considered to be canon, then it'd be way better than how it is now.

Even so, I still like it the way it is, but it could be a lot better.

>> No.16741735

I like Fantasy Kaleidoscope despite its faults. I think the biggest reason is probably the soundtrack. There's a lot of really great arranges in the OST, particularly in the EoSD episodes. The song that intersperses Love-Colored Magic and UN Owen is fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFA83JNszHM

>> No.16741788

>>16733846
Is MoTD out yet?

>> No.16742136

>>16734721
Really? I think I watched it all on youtube without English dubs. So my memory tells me.

Might also find something on nyaa.

>> No.16742167

>>16734721
really? if you search memories of phantasm on youtube you should get a playlist of all the episodes in jap dub / eng sub. might need to turn on the CC for the eng subs to pop up over the jp subs but they're there

>>
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Action