[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 28.00 MB, 3000x2250, 1227135189281.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1655071 No.1655071 [Reply] [Original]

/jp/ Have you ever had a Touhou related dream?

I just had one. It was about SDM and it was retarded as hell. Don't remember exactly what happened but it had to do with Jetpacks, First person shooters, a Sheriff and some kind of super mutated mole that wanted to kill us all.

>> No.1655112

>Don't remember exactly what happened but it had to do with Jetpacks, First person shooters, a Sheriff and some kind of super mutated mole that wanted to kill us all.

I wish I had dreams as awesome as that.

>> No.1655113

No, but i would really appreciate some touhou sex stories.

>> No.1655122

Have you ever danced Marisa Stole The Prcious Thing on a DDR pad while maintaining balance and grinding a rail inside a volcano? I think not.

>> No.1655143

There was one where Newton was shitting danmaku at me, looked like Prismriver laser spellcards. Damn it I'm never picking a fight with Newton, he uses unavoidable danmaku.

>> No.1655182

Sounds like you dreamed about Fallout 1, 2 and 3 with SDM characters

>> No.1655185

No. But the dream I had yesterday was sort of weird.

This other guy and I were in a car driving down some road. He was talking about something, but I wasn't really listening. He did right turn, down this one road that stretched directly up a mountain. On the left and right of the road were terraces that had what looked like giant granaries and storage silos, each one having a different name and picture on it. Going up the mountain, the ground under the silos became greener and greener, and by the time we reached the end of the road, the silos and granaries has some sort of fantastic feel to them, an idealistic green with a burst of color which contrasted against the rest of the mountain and the desert view that could be seen from our altitude.

We were eventually met with a giant iron gate at the top. The guy with me hollered something, and the gates opened. Inside... was some sort of rural community with a hint of Old-West influence. He drove in, and I got out of the car for some reason. After looking at some of the building really quickly, I turned, and the guy was gone.

So, I basically went into a saloon, dawdled a bit, and went up one of the massive walls that surrounded the community. I didn't really understand the need for a wall at first, but looking out over the walls, I saw a massive encampment near the base of the mountain.

Then the dream changed spontaneously, so that's the end basically.

>> No.1655334

>>1655182
I would wake up and yell "Fuck yeah!"

>> No.1655353

>>1655185
Now, thats fucked up.

>> No.1655361

I have Touhou wet dreams every day.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment