[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 167 KB, 1250x1425, thelegendherself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1636537 No.1636537 [Reply] [Original]

What's really good witcha? you already know, it's ya tenko Ran

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the kitchen this morning. First of all, I just got out of the
steam bath wit my bitch Chen. 70 pounds, 4'1" and has the body of a housecat. She just hugged me, Shit was SO cash.

Know how I pulled her? Being a real tenko, something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is your animes and shooting games, while I'm out in da borders poppin' fried tofu and cheating on my shikigami every night with the lushest breezies in Gensokyo.

Did I fuck that blonde magician in the bath just a minute ago? You know i did, it was clutch. And she wouldn't dare cheat on a Japanese god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her good, all day, every day. Don't believe me? Ask your waifu. Know what I'm saying? Face, bitch.

You chumps make me sick, hanging out on your nerd website all day jerking off to lolis, I roll out with my tails 5 nights a week, the fairies can't resist my bangin' foxears. When I walk up in da shrine, bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA tenko and you can BET on it] to wrap her pimp mitts around their armpits.

>> No.1636541

I am the hottest girl any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 350 and do 500 spins a day. My tails are fluffy as cotton and my breasts are the size of watermelons. When I spin down the street I can smell your catgirl's pussy getting wet. She wants to fuck wit a real tenko, not a chump change loser like you. Just playin', you ain't even got a catgirl. All you got is your visual novels. You play that shit, imma be playin' wit shrinemaiden's armpits in da club.

Don't be hatin' bro', Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the Border team, have a .312 tofu cooking average (not that you fags even know what that means), and can drink all of you pussies under the table. What sports do you do, other than "professionally not getting laid"? I also get straight A's in math class.

Dang, you wish you were me! shit aint gonna happen son, you're all wastes of good air who should just kill
yourselves.

On the grind.

- Ran the Tenko

>> No.1636545

Unsuccessfull second coypaste try.

>> No.1636549

COPY PASTA, your forgot your guido picture.

>> No.1636554

>bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA tenko and you can BET on it]
I chuckled

>> No.1636645

>>1636537

TITS OR GTFO

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action