[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 32 KB, 483x400, th155_logo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242314 No.16242314 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Touhou 15.5 confirmed.
http://tasofro.net/touhou155/

>> No.16242318

This better not be another Hopeless Masquerade expansion.

>> No.16242322
File: 29 KB, 800x473, excite.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242322

>common flowers

>> No.16242323
File: 96 KB, 1280x960, CzY-rrEVIAAFRCr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242323

What could it be?

>> No.16242326

>>16242314
please not another one

>> No.16242332

>>16242318
>This better not be another Hopeless Masquerade expansion.
I'm afraid it is.
Unabara said it they're going to re-use all the assets from HM&ULiL.

>> No.16242336

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv284060834?

>> No.16242341

can tasfro make a game as good as IaMP again? Soku? I really fucking doubt it.

Ah well, it'll be fun to see the new characters in motion.

>> No.16242343

完 全 憑 依

>> No.16242346

東方憑依華

>> No.16242349

>>16242332
God dammit.

They just need to take what they have and make a good old beltscroller. I'd play the fuck out of Streets of Rage Gensokyo-style.

>> No.16242352

>>16242349
Byakuren beat Em up or bust.

>> No.16242356

>>16242332
If this means having more Koishi, I'm all for it.

>> No.16242361
File: 146 KB, 392x482, 48f8427f2b90b2e9f19a360142f6d3a2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242361

>>16242349

>> No.16242364

I wonder which LoLK character will be on it, I don't think any of their powers would work on a fighting game. Maybe the bunnies?

>> No.16242366

>>16242364
Ringo or Seiran would be ok, but I find Clownpiece much more likely.

>> No.16242380

>>16242341
Soku isn't good

>>16242364
Depending on how the incident works, Doremy could be in

>> No.16242381

Some details from the stream
* Made from Tasofro
* Storywise, it's a direct continuation of PS4 ULiL's Extra story.
* They're going to reuse assets from HM&ULiL.
* The theme is about "sexual" (ZUN used the terms "エロ" & "耽美")
* 2017 release
* The story implies it has tag battle elements.

>> No.16242383

Is there a chance this will not be an ULiL expansion but a new genre? Tasofro needs to step up

>> No.16242386

>>16242380
>Soku isn't good
way better than HM and ULiL that's for sure.

>> No.16242388

>>16242380
>Soku isn't good

I'd agree completely, but the game clearly had some redeeming qualities looking at the following it had.

HM onwards had nothing in comparison.

>> No.16242390
File: 170 KB, 512x384, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242390

>>16242383
>>16242381
Nevermind...

>> No.16242393

>>16242383
no.

>> No.16242397

>>16242381
>* The story implies it has tag battle elements.

hope this is the case. There's gotta be something to spice up the gameplay.

>> No.16242399

Extra mode epilogue:
"---Then, just after she started to investigate.
Events similar to Reimu and Mokou's experience started happening one after another.
Humans would suddenly appear, seeming to have teleported. And other humans would disappear at the same time.
According to the humans who experienced it, it seemed as if someone had taken over control of their body.
But to outside observers it looked less like mind control, and more like people were switching places, body and all.
In a rather troublesome turn of events, everyone began to get used to this abnormal situation.
Some people even took advantage of it, saying that they could use the phenomenon to visit their favorite places whenever they wanted.
This was one of Gensokyo's bad habits.

And at the time...
Nobody had the slightest inkling that this incident
would unfold into an absolutely horrible conflict."


What's considered horrible by Zun's standards?

>> No.16242405

>>16242381
A Tag Team? So ULiL + IN = TH15½ then?

>> No.16242408

>>16242381
>The theme is about "sexual" (ZUN used the terms "エロ" & "耽美")

Oh boy

>> No.16242412

>>16242399
Dolls in Pseudo Paradise perhaps, although that is more of a love letter to Dame Agatha Christie?

>> No.16242419

>>16242408
Something tells me it's going to be terrible.

>> No.16242433
File: 284 KB, 514x800, reimu does not like this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242433

>>16242381
>>16242408

>> No.16242434

>>16242408
is Reimu going to start molesting the girl she's fighting with in the middle of battle? what?

>> No.16242435
File: 243 KB, 946x1336, 4030384273.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242435

>>16242381
Fucking Hell.

>> No.16242436

>>16242412
Can't see how it relates to DiPP (although it's wonderful, more people should know about it).
>>16242408
I hope it's just ZUN being ZUN and he isn't going to pull some KanColle bullshit.

>> No.16242437

One Part of me is happy because this means we may have a new mainline game soon.

But the other part is scared, I don't want another HM, interesting fight mechanics with shit story and gameplay.

>> No.16242441

>>16242436
ZUN is steadily becoming less ZUN since Hopeless Masquerade.

>> No.16242445

>>16242441
LoLK wasn't un-ZUN like, even when he made it seem like it was gonna be dark everyone became friends in the end like usual.

My guess is Tasofro is the one doing something.

>> No.16242447
File: 41 KB, 144x173, Byakuren's_sprite.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242447

>>16242388
It gave us this and Motorcycle Priest

>> No.16242451

>>16242408
Didn't he also say that the current Reisen expansion would feature content even extreme for PS4 standards or something like that?

>> No.16242454
File: 105 KB, 985x794, 92f75324ae6247a08611da11b4b5e743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242454

Alright, since ZUN is happy to oblige to Tasofros attempt to run Touhou into the fucking ground, I need a new thing in my life.

Is it too late to become a boatfag?

>> No.16242456

Hasn't ZUN said he finds danmaku patterns erotic? His meaning of sexual may be different to the one of us mere mortals

>> No.16242457

>>16242454
Why? Majority of fanworks don't give a shit about canon anyway. Just become a secondary.

>> No.16242459

>I hope it's just ZUN being ZUN and he isn't going to pull some KanColle bullshit.
ZUN emphasized on 耽美 ("esthetic"), so it shouldn't be a fapping content, I believe.

>Didn't he also say that the current Reisen expansion would feature content even extreme for PS4 standards or something like that?
I don't recall anything such.

>> No.16242460

>>16242456
>Hasn't ZUN said he finds danmaku patterns erotic?
no.

>> No.16242465

Today I had a dream where I played new touhou game.
Am I a prophet?
Doremy pls

>> No.16242466

>>16242460
I think he said it on the 20 anniversary stream or something

>> No.16242468

>>16242445
Trashofro was a mistake. Only IaMP and SWR were good.

>>16242454
There is always Seihou.

>> No.16242471

I hope they edit byakurens sprite so her boobs are gigantic.

>> No.16242473
File: 193 KB, 1000x1000, 95bc7929bcaa242dac1e2ca5a6c22312.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242473

>>16242457
No.
I enjoy Touhou for various other reasons. Especially ZUNs philosophy on Doujingames. I had more respect for that man than for my own father.

>>16242468
Dear lord, no.

>> No.16242475

Please bring back NKZ for the soundtrack, U2 is kinda shitty

>> No.16242476

Does that mean that we are getting fighting game after every new game. Well shit.

>> No.16242479

My biggest problem with HM/ULiL is the cast, IaMP and SWR/Soku had a great cast with the most loveable Touhou characters, while HM/ULiL only got a few I care about.

>> No.16242481

>>16242479
That's my biggest problem too, the gameplay and story aren't that good either.

>> No.16242483

>>16242473
Three years.

>> No.16242487

>>16242483
?

>> No.16242488

>>16242479
Soku had way too much SDM wanking. Meanwhile IN for example only had Reisen.

>> No.16242489

>>16242479
For me it's the opposite, the first fighting games are full of EoSD/PCB characters. The new fighters have more interesting characters. And Ichirin, but whatever.

>> No.16242490
File: 1.77 MB, 235x240, Idigdat.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242490

>>16242381
>The theme is about "sexual"

>> No.16242492
File: 249 KB, 788x950, kokoro578230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242492

I have a bad feeling that this is going to be another PS4 exclusive.

>> No.16242495

>>16242488
>>16242489
what does it matter what game they're from? They're far more interesting and don't have a role in this religious war bullshit ZUN keeps trying to push tha never lead anywhere and now he has swapped it for the urban legend thing.

I'd take Remilia over Byakuren or Miko any day.

>> No.16242496

>another fighting game
I don't like those and this shit smells like jewry from far away. Give me another shooter.

>> No.16242500

>>16242495
I'd take Byakuren or Miko over boring Remilia any day.

>> No.16242501

>>16242492
It's going to be on PC, don't worry.

>> No.16242502

>>16242492
>another
you do know the PS4 game was only a port, right?

>> No.16242503

>---Then, just after she started to investigate.
Events similar to Reimu and Mokou's experience started happening one after another.
Humans would suddenly appear, seeming to have teleported. And other humans would disappear at the same time.
According to the humans who experienced it, it seemed as if someone had taken over control of their body.
But to outside observers it looked less like mind control, and more like people were switching places, body and all.
In a rather troublesome turn of events, everyone began to get used to this abnormal situation.
Some people even took advantage of it, saying that they could use the phenomenon to visit their favorite places whenever they wanted. This was one of Gensokyo's bad habits.


Man, Gensokyo people are even worse than our world's.

>> No.16242506

>>16242492
It's not, the PS4 port at the end of the day was just a shitty plot preview of this game.

We're going to get that Reisen playable too now.

>> No.16242509

>>16242500
Even ZUN realized how boring Miko is so he's trying to hard to make her interesting by giving her a cape and a giant laser sword.

>> No.16242511
File: 54 KB, 1122x288, orb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242511

>>16242466
>>16242456

>> No.16242515
File: 426 KB, 420x700, fd4843b78e0937a398fa41b270168010.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242515

>>16242492
And it comes with
>Day 1 DLC
>Pre-order only character
>Additional DLC characters every month
>DLC only colour schemes
>KFC themed Mystia after the purchase of a big Chicken Wing bucket and entering the code online
>Comiket exclusive DLC has to be bought on a comiket stall
>Reitaisai exclusive DLC has to be bought on a Reitaisai stall
>Kancolle like half naked damaged 2hus being all naked 'n shit
>official self-insert dating DLC where you can date your favourite Touhou
>Marisa will still have a 65%+ winrate

>> No.16242516

>>16242381
>* The theme is about "sexual" (ZUN used the terms "エロ" & "耽美")

Yeah right, like everyone thought the taboo membrane thingy talked about virginity when it actually talked about parallel universes.

If there's something you need to learn about Touhou plots, it's that the preview ZUN gives you and even the demo will be completely different from the last three stages.

>> No.16242518

>>16242502
I thought the extra story was PS4 only. Buut...
>>16242506
Got a source? I'd love it if this were the case.

>> No.16242519
File: 14 KB, 205x256, 1456175224417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242519

>>16242503
>man, Gensokyo people are even worse than our world's

>> No.16242520

>>16242503
Sounds like the last WaHH chapter. Though I thought that was resolved in the end.
Can even Yukari err?

>>16242506
The good thing about the PS4 port is that I can finally play ULiL without a Windows PC.
I can't get the patcher to run, let alone the game itself.

>> No.16242525

>>16242518
There's the plot summaries on MoKT, the exclusive deal the ps4 port has was really nothing special. Unless you actually want to play Reisen online of course.

And it's logical they won't throw her away for this next game.

>> No.16242529

>>16242322
>>16242381
>Flowers
>Tag system

Mima playable and Yuuka's buddy confirmed

>> No.16242532

>>16242515
It won't come with Doremy though, she sucks

>> No.16242533

>>16242529
You know neither will happen and "flowers" refers to some game gimmick and a new character

>> No.16242534

>>16242529
She truly is wizard Yuuka.

>> No.16242538

I really hope the police will finally come arround and have a talk with Tasofro.

That can't be legal how shit he treats Touhou.

How much does a hired yakuza assassin cost?

>> No.16242539

>>16242532
So does Mokou yet she was still put in.

>> No.16242543

>>16242332
Pure cancer.

>> No.16242544

>>16242538
>he

>> No.16242546
File: 9 KB, 500x500, 1468163091288.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242546

>yfw

>> No.16242547

>>16242546
It would be glorious.

>> No.16242548

>>16242546
If anything, this looks too high-quality to be real.

>> No.16242552

I don't understand how some people are expecting a new main game when those take at least 2 years to make

>> No.16242556

>>16242552
people are expecting something other than a fighting game.

>> No.16242558

>>16242383
Step up? Please. They've been putting in far less effort with each game.

>>16242441
He sold out.

>>16242468
You forgot to mention that SWR's expansion was good.

Of course STILL NO OKUU because she's the best girl.

She didn't even fucking get a Story Mode in Hisoutensoku

>>16242515
Sounds right for Trashfro

>> No.16242561

>>16242380
>>16242388
Soku had a great base game though. Like if you removed gimmicky stuff like weather and fixed up the card/alt skill system it would actually be a really solid fighter.

>> No.16242562

>>16242552
How can we expect a new fighting game when they just made a new one for PS4?

>> No.16242565

>>16242552
It could have been a point game like Bunkachou or Amanojaku you know

>> No.16242566

>>16242562
>when they just made a new one for PS4?
but they didn't.

>> No.16242574

>>16242566
But they did.

You can't just port a game to PS4. You have to write the entire fucking code in to Sony-Moonspeak.

>> No.16242576

I wanted another fun spinoff like Fairy wars.

>> No.16242577

>>16242552
Tasofro will now forever make kusoge fighter instead of a new Dynamarisa, MegaMari, or Shoot Shoot Nitori.
You can talk smack about them as much as you want, but at least they make something that actually feels like somebody sat down and thought about look and feel.
You know, polish.

>> No.16242578

The only thing Thrashafro did right was Hisoutensoku.
I just hope at least few good girls will be in this game.

>> No.16242581

>>16242574
porting PC to PS4 and vice versa is very easily done actually due to the PS4 having an x86 architecture, makes it a lot easier to port games for than say, the PS3.

it's a port, not a new game, not much effort goes into it, certainly nowhere even remotely close to making a whole new game, and they said they're reusing assets from HM/ULiL for 15.5 already anyways.

>> No.16242582 [DELETED] 

>>16242578
t. hisoutenfag

>> No.16242590
File: 485 KB, 364x205, 1442300143628.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242590

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.
The proper reaction is pic related

>> No.16242591

>>16242332
Fucking hell, at the very least make it a more traditional fighter. And give them crouches. Basically make it IAMP with better sprites.

>> No.16242592
File: 122 KB, 720x500, 1306694355431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242592

>>16242576
Me too

>> No.16242593

>>16242578
>I just hope at least few good girls will be in this game.
they said they're reusing assets from the past 2 fighting games so no.

>> No.16242595
File: 208 KB, 958x543, tasukete.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242595

( ゚∀゚)o彡°えーりん!えーりん!

Well that was fun

>> No.16242596

touhou is shit

move to kancolle

>> No.16242597

>>16242576
Will never happen again.

>>16242591
Requires effort. Won't let them reuse all the assets and remove even more features.

They're into the "Increased Chocolate Rations" phase of development.

>> No.16242599

>>16242591
> Basically make it IAMP with better sprites.
AND BRING BACK NKZ YOU FUCKS
https://youtu.be/dgO69unQsrA

>> No.16242601

God damn it, another shitty fighting game? At least, I hope we get some nice new playable characters this time to make up for HM and ULiL's mostly horrible roster.

>> No.16242603

>>16242596
no matter what ZUN does Touhou will never be as abominable as kancolle.

>> No.16242604

>>16242593
Jesus christ they cannot do anything right?
Well atlest Mokou and Nitori are in?????????

>> No.16242607

>>16242595
Is there an archive of some sort?

>> No.16242608

>>16242604
Nitori is okay but cool fanart Mokou? ew.

>> No.16242612
File: 81 KB, 639x358, JapMan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242612

>>16242607
I don't Know

>> No.16242616

>>16242314
whats the moonrunes name

>> No.16242618
File: 173 KB, 534x351, wat.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242618

i never understand why some folks prefer IAMP gameplay instead of SWR/soku

>> No.16242619

>>16242607
you can only watch archived streams if you become a premium nico member.

>> No.16242621

>>16242604
Yea because they keep lazily reusing assets. Expect them to have the same supers. Because the minimal stuff.

>>16242601
We're getting something probably from the godawful rosters of DDC or ULIL and a NEW POINTLESS CHARACTER.

ULIL got us the pile of shit known as Sumireko.

At least HM got us Kokoro as the only bright spot in that buggy pile of shit.

>> No.16242624

>>16242619
Ain't that some bullshit.

>> No.16242625

>>16242616
2hu ping pong

>> No.16242626

>>16242618
They don't

>> No.16242627
File: 99 KB, 583x542, ULiL & Soku Tenco stats.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242627

Even Japan doesn't care for HM or ULiL, who the hell was like "Gee, we should make ANOTHER game based on HM after ULiL did even worse than HM did".

It's obvious soku did the best out of all the fighters. I'm not saying they should make Soku 2.0, but at the very least they should drop the HM/ULiL gameplay after realizing how badly it did, why not try something more traditional like IaMP? Or maybe try something new if they want to try making a flying/bullethell style game?

>> No.16242628
File: 43 KB, 420x293, 1452169552229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242628

Honestly, ZUN is missing out a huge opportunity with Tasoforo.
They obviously forgot how to make fighting games after IaMP, but they still know how to make horizontal shmups.
They should be making more horizontal spinoffs instead of trying to salvage HM's engine.

>> No.16242633

>>16242618
I never understand how people look forward to anything Tasofro related since the PS4 debacle.

>> No.16242634

>>16242621
you sound like you're deliberately trying to rile up people but I actually completely agree with this post, I haven't liked a single new character after UFO besides Sukuna and Kokoro.

>> No.16242635

>>16242618
Those folks play actual fighting games and not RNG button mashers like swr/soku

>> No.16242639

>>16242635
>RNG button mashers
what.

>> No.16242641

>>16242332
Why do they keep updating this shitty and cancerous game?
ULiL totally raped the whole characters in it and was pure shit.

I think I'm going to give up on touhou permanently, seems that zun has completely rotten.

>> No.16242642

>>16242628
But the engine is inefficient and buggy as fuck.

>>16242627
Because they made a big pile of money out of that because the community grew and they're gonna get all the PS4 money because they've conned people into buying the game AGAIN because of Reisen.

Trying to do something NOT being HM/ULiL would take effort and require making new assets. They're putting the minimal effort into each new game.

>> No.16242648

>>16242639
The game has RNG elements like the decks and the dial-a + no grabs + BE makes the game a turtle fest masher

>> No.16242650

>>16242634
With me it's pretty much the same just adding Dormey as she's got a cute design and tapirs are adorable in a derpy way.

>> No.16242652

>>16242618
The people on JP actually don't play IaMP aside from maybe a select few, at least not above a casual level. They're just trying to be elitist by pretending that they play an older game, or they just really don't like soku.

The size of the IaMP community outside of Japan is tiny, and as far as I know, while they prefer IaMP's style of play over soku (Or they play both games), no one there hates soku to the point where they would camp on 4chan to shitpost about it.

>> No.16242653

>>16242642
>they've conned people into buying the game
did they? we haven't seen sales figures and I don't think it'll do much.

>> No.16242655

>>16242641
I just skip the fighting games.

>> No.16242658

ITT: people who prefer boring, secondary-bait SDM characters.

>> No.16242659

>>16242653
If it's gonna be a worldwide PS4 release they'll easily break even from the EU and US markets alone of people who see cute anime girls and fighter and will buy right off the bat just for that.

Of course you can't return the Digital Downloads so they make their cash and the fools get buyer's remorse.

Also what's going to be the gimmick to get your super attack this time? We went from the broken popularity system to TOTALLY NOT SMASH BALLS. What new lame thing are we going to have to do this time?

>> No.16242661

>>16242652
It's no different from the soku and EoSD cast wankery.
Those people don't even play any other touhou game and circlejerk on their sekrit discord channel

>> No.16242663

>>16242658
ITT: people who would buy a shitty cash-grab

>> No.16242664

>>16242658
>the characters with the most official work appearances are secondary bait

>> No.16242665

>>16242659
Weather is coming back.
Typhoon my old friend.

>> No.16242668

>>16242655
Yeah maybe... But the last shooter was mildly a deception too for me... (well, it's not comparable to the spinoffs)

Talking about the fighting games, I'm a big fan of the hisoutensoku series, I still can't deal with the fact that they gave up on such a good game serie to start a pure tumor.

>> No.16242669

>>16242665
But weather didn't influence you using super attacks. They need to rip off some other game since the mystery balls are apparently gone.

>> No.16242671

>>16242648
>Thinking card games are bad
>Thinking small RNG elements make a fighter bad when tons of other fighters have RNG elements
>Complaining about Dial A combos when it's basically just something for beginners like auto combos in other fighters
>Complaining about no grabs when there are not only command grabs, but things that can instantly guardcrush or are unblockable
>Complaining about BE when other games have things like bursts and alpha counters
>Complaining that the game is a turtle fest when you can literally dash through projectiles

If your post was bait, good job 8/10

>> No.16242673

I still don't get why people prefer EoSD/PCB character to post-MoF ones.

Like, really.
Touhou went better after MoF

idk why people like that boring spoiled child that Remilia is.
Do people even care about plot? Jesus, first Windows Touhou games plots were awful and while I liked the characters, they didn't have anything interesting at all, only their designs.

Miko, Kanako and Byakuren are better charas by far but ugu my flandre youmu moe

>> No.16242675 [DELETED] 

>>16242671
Who are you quoting newfag?

I think you got lost
>>>/d/iscordcirclejerk

>> No.16242676

>>16242658
My thoughts exactly. Can't disrupt the established status quo. It's bad. My nostalgia goggles won't allow it.

Also it's quite unsettling to know that 2hu characters cannot survive without memes and fan content.

>> No.16242679

>>16242381
>Tag Team
Ok so Touhou Eyes Of Heaven is coming.


Nice

>> No.16242680

>>16242577

Why can't Tsafro make any official Touhou entry that isn't a fucking fighter?

Fighters are trash for stories and single player content.

>> No.16242681

>>16242673
Suck my cock dude

>> No.16242682

>>16242661
you seem really desperate to group all the people who like the EoSD cast into deplorables, but nobody is going to believe you.

>> No.16242684

>>16242673
>idk why people like that boring spoiled child that Remilia is.
Nobody likes her.
But nobody likes post-MoF characters either for some fucking reason

>> No.16242687

>>16242682
Trust me, I know the soku community too well
They are all proud secondaries who don't give a shit about anything else

>> No.16242688
File: 39 KB, 640x480, 1480686138528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242688

>>16242673
Lot of people here doesn't even like Touhou.

>> No.16242691

Is people that hate on the EoSD/PCB cast the best indicator of a secondary? Those are the characters that's the most fleshed and has had the most appearances in official works.

>> No.16242692

Live in denial all you want, but outside Sakuya and Patchy every single eosd chara was terrible

>> No.16242693

>>16242679

If only. At leas EOH had a giant cast and covered all of Jojo.

This will just be HM/ULIL+Reisen + NEW CHARACTER.

Or they might just cut out some of those characters because they already ruined Nitori in these time to dump her on the side of the road like a dead whore.

>> No.16242694

>>16242661
Can you really blame IaMP for having so many EoSD and PCB characters when those were the only two windows games out at the time? And then can you blame SWR and Soku for having those same characters just because they might as well carry them over rather than throwing them away for no reason?

>> No.16242695
File: 65 KB, 700x700, 21e951414cfbf50b6445b100ea43cb9c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242695

Why is Tasofro still doing the fighting games?

They showed in their last two attempts they obviously don't have a fucking clue how to make one.

What developer would be better for a 2hu fighting game?
Keep it doujin.

>> No.16242697

>>16242676
>Can't disrupt the established status quo.
uh, you mean the religious-themed conflict that has been raging on since 7 (or 9 if you count MoF) years ago?

if anything going back to SDM would be disrupting the status quo.

>> No.16242698

3 days after PS4 release of ULiL. 3 fucking days.

Tasofro cucked the console players like champions.

>> No.16242701

>>16242673
You take that right the fuck back now nigga, my fanart indoctrinated me into believing Yomu is an edgy bad fucking ass swordwoman!!????!?!?!?!?!?

>> No.16242703

>>16242693
I am just waiting for Touhou All Stars without Kaguya and weather.

>> No.16242705

>>16242687
your anecdotes don't mean anything. either way Soku has a much better overall received gameplay and cast.

>> No.16242706

>>16242698
They'll cuck the PC players when they reveal the SUPER 15.5 version for PS4 a year after this comes out with far more characters.

It'll be the Capcom Screwjob that anyone dumb enough to buy Street Fighter or Marvel Vs Capcom and not believing they'll pump out a super version of it a year or two later.

>> No.16242707

>>16242695
I thought it's been established that they're making euroshmups

>keep it doujin
lmao fuck doujin
examu

>> No.16242708
File: 148 KB, 190x376, 1446636425680.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242708

>>16242694
>And then can you blame SWR and Soku for having those same characters
Uh, Yes I can

>> No.16242709

>>16242701
but youmu fanart is mostly her being a dunce, most stories have her being bullied.

>> No.16242711
File: 85 KB, 1280x720, 1462814463003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242711

>>16242687
Hey you're that guy who spammed all the soku threads with constant sameposts because you got so upset at the game that you have nothing better to do than shitpost about it right? Can I get your autograph?

>> No.16242712

>>16242707
>lmao fuck doujin

Look guys, it's Tasofro!

Quick, insult him.

>> No.16242716

>>16242703
Won't happen unless there turns out to be a romhack community that can pretty much assemble new characters from the cloth with Hisou or IAMP as a base.

And because this isn't Megaman 2 no one's gonna make a romhack of it.

>> No.16242717

>>16242705
>Soku has a much better overall received gameplay and cast.

EoSD secondary bait and dial-a mashing + RNG doesn't sound "better" to me son.

>> No.16242718

>>16242673
>I still don't get why people prefer EoSD/PCB character to post-MoF ones.
better designs, themes, far better charm, no stupid religious war involvement, no attempts to make them interesting because they were boring in the first place (see: Miko, Byakuren).

EoSD/PCB characters are more popular than post-MoF for a reason, they are charming.

It's not nostalgia either considering Koishi won the character poll the other day.

>> No.16242721 [DELETED] 
File: 1.21 MB, 4282x5000, serveimage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242721

>Tasofro

>> No.16242723
File: 22 KB, 447x400, 860f6a4909d8dc046cbe08e5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242723

>>16242705
Just ignore him, he probably has like 20 posts in this thread already and he's known for just shitposting about soku because he got his ass whooped and he's eternally salty.

>> No.16242724

I like PCB characters but I don't like IN and EOSD ones

>> No.16242725

>>16242717
Of course it's better, nothing you say will change the fact that Soku's cast and gameplay is far better received than HM and ULiL. It doesn't matter if you try to say ''b-b-b-but those characters are more popular than the new ones so it's bad for some reason because uuhh secondaries!''.

>> No.16242726

>>16242723
That's funny because it were the sokufags who came in here when nobody called them to shove their kuso game down our throats.

>> No.16242729 [DELETED] 

>16242724 (You)

>> No.16242731
File: 567 KB, 900x837, 92b83374dbc0e71494d01f3e839510e4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242731

DDC + LolK would be a good cast for a fighting game.

>> No.16242732
File: 135 KB, 1750x1250, 5356913350.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242732

>>16242723
What happened to those, anyway?
I never got good enough to participate.

>> No.16242733

>>16242701
You're thinking of Mokou, whom Tasofro did make her like she is in fanart.

>> No.16242734

I get that people have different opinions.
But calling a full set of 6 game character "shit" it's quite oldfag if you ask me.

Hell, Junko is probably the best final boss this series ever had

>> No.16242735

>>16242731
But with that image I'm assuming you're saying the opposite thus I agree.

They'd be AWFUL.

>> No.16242737

>>16242724
I like PCB and IN characters(apart from Mokou) but I don't particularly care about the majority of EoSD ones.

>> No.16242738

>>16242725
I didn't even mention HM/ULiL and one of the big reasons why soku was so popupar was its secondary friendly cast.

>> No.16242745

No Okuu.
No Buy.

>> No.16242746

I get that people have different opinions.
But calling a full set of 6 game character "shit" it's quite oldfag if you ask me

Hell, Junko is probably the best final boss this series ever had

>> No.16242749 [DELETED] 

>>16242729
Who are you quoting

>> No.16242750
File: 176 KB, 600x800, 1476803016748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242750

>>16242734
>Junko is probably the best final boss this series ever had

>> No.16242752

>>16242745
Yes Tasofro - no buy

>> No.16242753 [DELETED] 

My internet fucked up you know
rofl

>> No.16242755

>>16242718
>for a reason
Having more memes and doujin isn't a very good reason.

>design, themes
Bullshit. A chink guard for a western mansion and all of the random shit in PCB (i.e. everything that isn't Yuyuko and Letty) are far less coherent thematically than anything from MoF onward. Especially TD.

>no stupid religious war movement
Grow a spine. The "everybody has tea in the end" tripe is getting old.

>> No.16242759

>>16242738
>I didn't even mention HM/ULiL
but I did, learn to read >>16242705

what did you think I was comparing it to when I said ''better''?
> and one of the big reasons why soku was so popupar was its secondary friendly cast.
Oh sure, because post-mof characters are totally anti-secondary right? Koishi didn't win the character poll, right? Popularity means you're secondary bait and somehow bad by default, right?

>> No.16242760
File: 421 KB, 600x648, 2994b50dc4a016b895a6366ac8b2d938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242760

>>16242734
What if I tell you she is not?

She is close, but she isn't THE best.

>> No.16242762

>>16242755
The religious conflict is now to the point of being fucking boring as fuck.

I don't give a shit about Miko and Byakuren and Kanako are only good for porn because they got huge tits.

>> No.16242767
File: 323 KB, 800x746, 1465527977463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242767

>>16242753
I agree, everything's quite shit atm.

>> No.16242769

>>16242738
How can you even say that with a straight face when Koishi is in HM/ULiL? Not to mention the whole reason why IaMP/Soku has older characters is because it's an older game. The only old character Soku added was Cirno and that's because she was getting her own game.

>> No.16242770

>>16242759
The post you linked doesn't say HM or ULiL
Sorry I didn't know I was arguing with a literal retard

>> No.16242774

>>16242734
>>Hell, Junko is probably the best final boss this series ever had
The fuck? You mean with her having bar non the most boring and bland danmaku patterns of all? It's the complete opposite, she's the worst final boss so far.

I like her theme though, but that's to be expected of a Touhou final boss, unless you're Miko.

>> No.16242775

>>16242755
This, so much this.

>> No.16242777

>>16242769
IaMP is very undestandable, but soku is inexcusable.

>> No.16242782

>>16242770
>The post you linked doesn't say HM or ULiL
Good job proving you didn't even bother reading the post you're replying to nor be able to infer back then what I was comparing Soku to by using the word ''better''. You also replied mentioning the word ''better'' so I don't know how did you miss that.

>> No.16242786

>>16242777
But all they did was just port over the fighters from IaMP. Why is that such a bad thing? Both SWR and Soku only added newer characters aside from Cirno, who was getting a game of her own released.

>> No.16242789

>>16242782
Oh now I have to "infer" what you are trying to say? Also soku is not "better" by any means
Please, don't waste my time

>> No.16242793

>>16242755
>Having more memes and doujin isn't a very good reason.
Is that why Koishi beat them in the character poll?
>A chink guard for a western mansion and all of the random shit in PCB (i.e. everything that isn't Yuyuko and Letty) are far less coherent thematically than anything from MoF onward.
Coherency means it's by default worse?
>Grow a spine. The "everybody has tea in the end" tripe is getting old.
That's not what this is about at all, especially since the ending of UFO and TD ARE the final bosses making amends (in some of the endings anyway) with the heroine. This about the ongoing plot of the religious war being boring as shit and dragged on for too long.

>> No.16242796

>>16242786
Then what do you want? A huge cast of unbalanced and dumbed-down mess? Because that's where soku was heading

>> No.16242799

>>16242774
Agreed on the danmaku pattern, pretty bland and simple. And boring.
But I'm talking about her as a character, as motif and theme. She's trully "a villain", someone who tried to fucking kill a god.

you know

>> No.16242801

>>16242789
>Oh now I have to "infer" what you are trying to say?
I'm sorry what ELSE is there to get from the word ''better''? Did you not take English lessons in school? Also, again, you replied back then using the word ''better'' too so what exactly did you think I was talking about?

>> No.16242803

I don't understand how people that hate on the older characters can even enjoy Touhou. The older characters are the ones with the most appearances, obviously Zun still likes them as he keeps reusing them and they still makes appearances in the works. I get that you don't have to love the characters, but many people here seems to downright hate them, how can you even enjoy Touhou if you hate the majority of it?

>> No.16242804
File: 54 KB, 536x650, dcb587340c502543335b288a0db8b8bf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242804

Let's just replace every character in AoCF with Hina.

Would you be okay with that?

>> No.16242805 [DELETED] 

Why are you /v/ and /vg/faggots unable to take it easy?

>> No.16242806
File: 13 KB, 150x181, 6a63a2500445606f42f16.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242806

>>16242796

>> No.16242815

>>16242799
>She's trully "a villain"
A villain who settles down and asks the heroine to arrange a nice chat with Eirin, pinky swearing she won't do anything bad again?

>> No.16242816

>>16242803
I enjoy Touhou as a whole, and like all the charas. Not equally tho, but people splitting shit into every single new touhou game/book/manga/whatever gets somewhat annoying

>> No.16242818

>>16242801
Sorry but your post here >>16242759
links to a post that's supposed to mention HM/ULiL
But in fact, it doesn't, so maybe you should learn some reading comprehension before you try something more advanced like arguing.

>> No.16242821

>>16242818
You're just gonna ignore everything I say then?

>> No.16242830

>>16242803
Because those people don't want to move on, they stay on their safe zone of EoSD/PCB cast and go around pretending to give a shit about Touhou.

>> No.16242831
File: 488 KB, 1023x724, 0357494579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242831

>>16242804
Hina is cute.
This thread is shit so let's just post more Hina.

>> No.16242832

>>16242815
She said she was no will to revenge. >for now
as for Eirin: "I don't particularly intend to fight her.
>For now." (as well)

And anyway, she's close to be a what's supposed to be a villain.
This is still Touhou, ZUN wouldn't create dark motifs.

Unless you're that human fortune teller from FS. Then fuck you

>> No.16242833 [DELETED] 

Why do these kind of threads always attract all the /v/ posters?
It's a little sad we can't have a civilized discussion about upcoming games because of all the sperging haters.

>> No.16242835

>>16242799
doesn't seem that more of a villain than Okuu who said she wanted to kill all the filthy surface dwellers and turn Gensokyo into a new hell.

or tree-posessed Yuyuko.

>> No.16242837

>>16242821
I'm not ignoring everything you say
I'm ignoring everything you DON'T say

>> No.16242839
File: 707 KB, 700x1000, 0655201909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242839

>> No.16242841
File: 344 KB, 900x1273, 74b974fbd578a20e8168e34e8aade9d0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242841

>>16242831
More Hina it will be.

>> No.16242843

>>16242835
That's your opinion and I'm glad to respect it.

>> No.16242844

>>16242830
>Because those people don't want to move on, they stay on their safe zone of EoSD/PCB cast
I don't think you read the post correctly. He's talking about the people who hate said EoSD/PCB cast.

Also what are you saying, that people who like those characters don't like anyone else? Nobody is going to buy that you know.

>> No.16242848
File: 449 KB, 900x1440, 0bb173c4482c89b8ef7876eabb2a49cd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242848

>> No.16242849

>>16242835
Well Okuu's solution would fix this world. It all needs to end in atomic hellfire. First Gensokyo than this twisted world burns.

>> No.16242851

>>16242832
>as for Eirin
she said in the post-battle extra stage dialogue that she just wants a meeting with her and Reimu says she's gonna be watching it in case anything goes wrong.

>> No.16242852

>>16242844
You haven't seen them but they exist and they are the same people who defend soku to death

>> No.16242854

>>16242793
It's an outlier. You still have a very steady and big legion sucking off EoSD/PCB both in the west and in nipland.

>Coherency means it's by default worse?
Pretty sure you can infer from my post that I was talking about incoherency, which the early windows games have a shitload of.

>> No.16242855
File: 903 KB, 1366x768, 0918902991.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242855

>> No.16242858

>>16242839
>>16242841
>>16242848
>>16242855
I hate Hina

>> No.16242859

>>16242837
Of course you're ignoring me, you keep dodging the fact that I'm pointing out how I used the word ''better'', which can only mean I was comparing Soku to something, what else other than the previously mentioned HM/ULiL?

>> No.16242862
File: 2.36 MB, 1600x1600, 0998136208.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242862

>> No.16242863

>>16242851
Ah, well, that's also true.
But imo Junko has no reason to attack Eirin. Her target was Chang'e the whole time. Heck, she probably just lives to try to get revenge on her.

>> No.16242865

>>16242859
>what else other than the previously mentioned HM/ULiL
IaMP
Of course you wouldn't know this, after all you barely know anything that happened before soku

>> No.16242866 [DELETED] 
File: 40 KB, 280x320, 1451556383435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242866

>> No.16242867

>>16242852
It doesn't matter what this imaginary community of yours is like, it by no means represent the people who like EoSD/PCB cast in general.

Also Soku doesn't have only PCB/EoSD characters.

>> No.16242868
File: 2.54 MB, 2894x4093, 7fbd696ed271b513b66e294f4987a375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242868

>>16242858
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>> No.16242869

>>16242867
It has a few exceptions but 80% of the cast is EoSD/PCB

>> No.16242871
File: 734 KB, 700x1280, 1430097890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242871

>>16242868
Please don't be rude while posting Hina.

>> No.16242872
File: 639 KB, 1181x1670, 1471397428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242872

>> No.16242877

>>16242854
>You still have a very steady and big legion sucking off EoSD/PCB both in the west and in nipland.
So what are you saying? Those characters are popular, so what? Is that bad?
>Pretty sure you can infer from my post that I was talking about incoherency
No, you only mentioned it here >>16242755, again, coherency doesn't mean anything, look at the ''incoherent'' cast of EoSD/PCB outdoing most of the others in popularity, yet Koishi still beat them. Satori's up there too.

>> No.16242878
File: 74 KB, 430x452, chainsaw hina.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242878

>>16242871
I just fail to understand the process of thought behind that post.

>> No.16242879
File: 2.03 MB, 2200x1400, 1524112760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242879

>> No.16242881

>>16242868
A lot, but Hina still sux

>> No.16242882
File: 1.70 MB, 600x338, 87420c4e9e0ebca266f635c9bc9f7a1b.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242882

パチュリー最高!

>> No.16242883

>>16242835
Okuu misunderstood Kanako's plan. Yuyuko was, as you said, possessed.
Junko is fully aware of what she's doing.

>> No.16242884

>>16242865
Even IaMP would fit too since Soku was also better received than that.
> after all you barely know anything that happened before soku
well shit if you say so then it must be true.

>> No.16242887
File: 1.08 MB, 2591x1856, 2121425001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242887

>>16242881
Is there someone else you'd rather see?

>> No.16242889

>>16242884
Because Soku was dumbed down to the point where even a monkey could be good at it with little effort

>> No.16242892
File: 545 KB, 510x722, 1441017891191.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242892

>>16242881
Hina is lovely.

>> No.16242893

>>16242883
But Okuu did nothing wrong... Kanako refusing to come out and explain things straight because Kanako was fucking terrified of Satori learning the plan telling her to eat shit and die.

So she had to not explain and have Okuu try and fill in the blanks while likely kinda crazy because of the fusion of her with the Yatagarasu.

>> No.16242898

>>16242892
>>16242887
Not really because a pretty girl and also them hairjobs.

>> No.16242900
File: 324 KB, 690x900, 9013112121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242900

>> No.16242901

>>16242887
>>16242892
You are just bringing even more misfortune to this thread

>> No.16242903

>>16242883
>>16242893
>Okuu misunderstood Kanako's plan.
Okuu was not following her plan at all, she decided that on her own according to the SA manual. She can't even remember who Kanako is.

wanting to kill everyone in the surface world is pretty wrong no matter how you see it, also she knew that what she was doing was evil, particularly noticeable in the Reimu C route.

>> No.16242904

>>16242877
>you only mentioned it here
Where else are we having a conversation? Are you hit on the head or something?

>coherency doesn't mean anything
If it really doesn't mean anything maybe you should try not bringing up "themes" next time.

>look at the popularity! look at le upboats!
Yeah, yeah, it's the memes and doujins.

>> No.16242907

>>16242900
Can we get some more Hina with big jugs full of misfortune?

But this game is likely gonna be shit.

>> No.16242908

I think you guys are being too negative. I'd rather have another danmaku shooter too but I don't think the Tasofro fighters are as bad as you say.

>> No.16242910
File: 287 KB, 625x1000, 69590ac087f5774a4b500345933c2b5f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242910

>>16242901
We're absorbing it.

>> No.16242913
File: 224 KB, 700x700, 1452582674705.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242913

>>16242901
Silly anon there was no misfortune here.

>> No.16242914

>>16242910
We?

>> No.16242915
File: 63 KB, 700x851, 841e6ee24ad77c6db365e19810b227ae.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242915

>>16242908
Okay then.

Tell me one thing that is worse than another Tasofro game.

I'm waiting. Read the spoiler when you're done thinking.

There is nothing worse than another Tasofro game, right? I told you.

>> No.16242917

>>16242908
But the last shooter we got was the worst in the series.

Last Touhou game I enjoyed was fucking Ten Desires and that was five (5) years ago.

>> No.16242918

>>16242607
>>16242619
>>16242624
I am quite surprised we don't have a Zun stalker that records all his activities 24/7.

>> No.16242920
File: 280 KB, 500x800, f6cb9b5e721ddb4e1dda814a8dd59925.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242920

>>16242914
Oui.

>> No.16242921
File: 896 KB, 826x1169, 8569655021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242921

>>16242901
Hina-nagashi works just the other way around.

>> No.16242922

>>16242915
Why can't we get a Dormey game?

It'd be fighting in various character's nightmares.

Ends with a fight vs Sumireko and throwing her back into her dream for being a pest and leaving roaming dream souls everywhere.

>> No.16242925
File: 995 KB, 2880x1800, 3270792665.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242925

>> No.16242930

>>16242922
Woah dude, chill, that's too creative for Tasafro.

>> No.16242933

>>16242904
>Where else are we having a conversation? Are you hit on the head or something?
Around here >>16242673 where you didn't mention coherency at all.
>If it really doesn't mean anything maybe you should try not bringing up "themes" next time.
The western-themed EoSD and japanese-themed PCB are very popular for a reason, I mean, it's not like stages 1-3 are usually relevant to the main plot, people thought DDC was gonna be about western fantasy creatures after the demo but that didn't turn out to be the case.
>>look at the popularity! look at le upboats!
>Yeah, yeah, it's the memes and doujins.
wow, cool argument.

You're saying post-MoF characters don't have these? Of course they do, the characters themselves are just mostly boring.

Come on, when are you going to address that a post-MoF character beat pre-MoF characters in popularity, debunking your theory?

You've yet to show why them being popular is a bad thing.

>> No.16242936
File: 1.62 MB, 800x1131, 1452909409317.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242936

>>16242898
Hina's hair is not for sexual but for loving

>> No.16242940

>>16242930
It could be a Zun game like Great Fairy Wars. It'd be fun. Not sure about what your bombs would be or if you'd get something like the photographs/freeze ability.

But Baku action is fun!

>> No.16242943

>>16242915
An anime
A crossover with Kancolle
A card mobage

>> No.16242950
File: 696 KB, 1438x490, 4857606929.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242950

>> No.16242954

>>16242950
YOU CAN STOP NOW

>> No.16242956

>>16242917
>But the last shooter we got was the worst in the series.
That's not PoFV.

>> No.16242957

>>16242933
Unfortunately I'm not >>16242673.

>for a reason
The next time you try to squeeze reasons out of somebody else maybe you should try to not make a screeching stop at "for a reason" yourself every single time.

>> No.16242958
File: 139 KB, 710x1000, 3774729881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242958

>> No.16242960
File: 208 KB, 900x637, 1439066517324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242960

>>16242804
I like your style.

>> No.16242963

>>16242933
I'm sorry but >>16242673 is me, I don't know who are you talking to :/

>> No.16242965

You could at least spam a good 2hu like Aya

>> No.16242966
File: 674 KB, 800x1200, 5033648aaa0940d2c9d83461c5244134.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242966

Do you like what you see?

>> No.16242974

>>16242627
okuu has the highest win ratio?

>> No.16242975
File: 920 KB, 600x600, 2459278856.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242975

>>16242965
Aya is too fast.

>> No.16242976
File: 189 KB, 1000x1000, 9d6a97f5cc1dee301214ba03f5f830cd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242976

>>16242943
>an anime
You mean, like the fanmade ones?

>Kancolle crossover
You mean, like the new manga publishes by Kadokawa and has the artist from some of the Kancolle girls as supervisor?

>A card mobage
You mean like that one 2hu game on japanese apple store?

>> No.16242979
File: 269 KB, 913x652, 1477711814565.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242979

>>16242975
cute*

>> No.16242980
File: 158 KB, 850x1200, 1418173551537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242980

>>16242965
Aya is no good for this thread.

>> No.16242981

>>16242980
HIna is no good for anything

>> No.16242984

>>16242976
Doremy a cute. Why can't they make her playable in the new fighting game? That would be really cute.

>> No.16242986
File: 177 KB, 600x600, cum in cans.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242986

>> No.16242988

>>16242956
PoFV's a dual fighter game so I count it as being different.

>>16242966
BIGGER

>> No.16242989

>>16242915
Pachinko

>> No.16242990
File: 1.72 MB, 1500x1060, 3467535424.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242990

>> No.16242992
File: 607 KB, 635x900, 1443136523800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242992

>>16242981
Exactly.

>> No.16242994
File: 262 KB, 1000x1000, 690b74618b2c6f833ccef317b131d24b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242994

>>16242989
I ...

well

that's actually the worst fate a franchise could end

thank god 2hu isn't Konami related

>> No.16242997
File: 320 KB, 800x600, 1461930091980.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242997

I love Hina!

>> No.16242998
File: 10 KB, 168x167, 1461690792057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16242998

Hina? More like Hideous.

>> No.16243000

>>16242998
Says the poster of a character who has fleas.

>> No.16243003
File: 250 KB, 750x600, 4ae87cb1daa9f5df34a31ef04eb62305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243003

I wonder how Hina manages to get her ribbon stay on top of her head.

And how long it would take in general for Hina to get her hair done in the morning.

>> No.16243005
File: 50 KB, 472x600, CtYDCZ0VYAANjaE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243005

>>16243000
Does this look like a fllthy animal?

>> No.16243009
File: 193 KB, 632x800, 1444068898651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243009

>>16242998
That doesn't even rhyme.

>> No.16243010

>>16243005
Yes.

>> No.16243011

>>16242933
Not him, but it's literally just Koishi and Satori, who are the best girls.
Fucking Rumia placed higher than Okuu, Miko and Byakuren.

>> No.16243014

>>16243003
She uses magic to keep her hair like that at all times.

>> No.16243020
File: 1.50 MB, 1181x1748, 1455436769696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243020

>>16243014
What about her gothic clothes. Where did she get them?

>> No.16243021
File: 521 KB, 722x984, 3180687123.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243021

>>16243003
I'd love to help Hina get rid of her bed hair.
Every morning.

>> No.16243023
File: 845 KB, 1079x1595, 92108b8e1c4794789635a804c030d765.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243023

>>16243014
And she has to keep it that way lest it get messed up while performing spin magic.

>> No.16243025

>>16243005
Yes. You just put a mask on it. Filthy Animal from a filthy fighting game.

Can't hide that she stinks like shit. She just tries to hide it by smoking all the time.

>> No.16243031 [DELETED] 
File: 74 KB, 461x347, 1478218601107.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243031

>>16243005
>Shotty realises his Soku shitposting dosn't get him (you)'s anymore so he resorts to attacking waifuposters

>> No.16243040

>>16243025
>from a filthy fighting game
But she was introduced in TD.

>>16243031
Who?

>> No.16243048

>>16243020
Maybe she made them herself.

>> No.16243052
File: 578 KB, 600x798, 1442604600574.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243052

>>16242966
Hina's hair is one of the Seven Wonders of Gensokyo. Please don't cut them.

>> No.16243063
File: 96 KB, 500x1500, i saved this from tumblr but it's actually kinda cute.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243063

>>16243021

>>16243052
>miracle

>> No.16243069

I don't really care for her but Clownpiece is a lock.

Hecatia/ Junko have too many idle animations for Tasofro, they won't even try to Sagume's asymmetry either.

I would rather Ringo and some dango-eating mechanic but it's not happening.

>> No.16243070
File: 1.17 MB, 1000x1415, 7111770016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243070

>>16243063
Hinacle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpRT855-DI

>> No.16243075

>>16243069
Why just LoLK characters?

>> No.16243079

>>16243069
Clownpiece is asymmetric too, maybe not to the same degree as Sagume though.

>> No.16243080

Joke's on you anons, when touhou 15.5 is released only SDM characters will be playable.

>> No.16243086

>>16243080
It'll be shit so it's quite fitting

>> No.16243089

>>16243063
Why staple it when she can just use a hair pin?

>>16243069
Clownpiece and Ringo would be great, they might even make me like the game a little bit.

>> No.16243090

>>16243086
Exactly

>> No.16243098
File: 45 KB, 414x263, 1455386187983.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243098

>>16243086
Heh.

>> No.16243102

>>16243098
Dumb fairy

>> No.16243103 [DELETED] 
File: 138 KB, 871x871, 1475006241167.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243103

>>16243086
Tee hee

>> No.16243105

>>16243102
fucking rude, dude

>> No.16243118

>>16243069
Clowpiece also is Memey enough to make a stupid super about.

So what do you rip off for her super though?

>> No.16243122

So the boss this time have the power of teleportation?
I'm hoping for a western boss for a change.

>> No.16243150

>>16243122
It will be slenderman

>> No.16243153

Also bad guys/events that results in possession are lazy as shit and pretty awful overall.

Why is Zun going with such a shit idea.

Every since the entire push for LUNAR WAR II Touhou's kinda gone to shit because they have to push it.

More reason why it'll be known that LOLK was the sign that Touhou was dying.

>> No.16243157

>>16243153
Pretty much

>> No.16243170

>>16242381
>They're going to reuse assets from HM&ULiL
I'm just going to download the OST and completely forget about the game.

>> No.16243228
File: 1016 KB, 1500x1333, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_kz_oji__7ba2106692c8e55ab861a5c4dbc44f45 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243228

Playable Yuuka hype

>H-HAYAI!

>> No.16243241
File: 5 KB, 150x150, 1464100550755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243241

ZUN made a console DLC canon.
Just let that sink in for a moment.

>> No.16243246

>>16243241
He made the console exclusive content canon.
It's not DLC since it's included with the game and available

>> No.16243257

>>16243246
That doesn't make it any better.
I don't know why people aren't bothered by this.

>> No.16243260

Please make another one like 10.5 or 12.3

>> No.16243266

>>16243257
Because not everyone is obsessed.

judge the damn game when it comes out

>> No.16243273

>>16243266
obsessed?
What happened to the doujin spirit?

>> No.16243275 [DELETED] 

>that feel when zun went full kike in your lifetime

>> No.16243287

>>16243275
Who are you quoting?

>> No.16243305

I don't get it. ZUN has always profited of Touhou. He sold the games at doujin events, plus made additional profit of the music CDs and the print works. He's selling out now because he's releasing a game in a platform that's not PC?

>> No.16243309

>>16243305
pirating a ps4 game is hard

>> No.16243318

>>16243305
Console exclusive content which is now canon

>> No.16243331

Isn't an update for the PC version of ULiL coming anyway? Or is it confirmed it's not the ps4 content?

>> No.16243339

>>16242546
I swear to fuck, I'd buy the game trice If this was real.

>> No.16243351
File: 218 KB, 500x1000, 1481465795478[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243351

Futaba started making pairs!

>> No.16243366

>>16243351
Futaba can go and suck itself off, fucking secondary newfags.

>> No.16243377

Tfw Hecatia will join the list of extra bosses that will only appear once in the series
why live

>>16243351
>Not Kokoro and Koishi
>Miko and Mokou
>Futo and Byakuren
What

>> No.16243392

>>16243351
None of these makes sense what the fuck

>> No.16243411

>>16243377
Who are you quoting?

>> No.16243415
File: 196 KB, 1024x1024, 18557858_p2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243415

>Antinomy of Common Flowers

THE TIME HAS COME
AND SO HAVE I

>> No.16243416

>>16243351
The pairs will be preset? I thought you could just pick two random characters to pair up.

>> No.16243424
File: 309 KB, 850x637, Medicine is touhou!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243424

>>16243415
Is this the legendary Medicine's comeback?

>> No.16243429

>>16243416
Maybe in VS Mode.

But I think the story mode will follow pre-created pairs.

>> No.16243487

>>16243429
This could cut down the routes to half. I hope it does, I feel like HM characters wouldn't have a storyline otherwise.

>> No.16243506
File: 1.52 MB, 1674x941, 34767649_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243506

>>16243424
I want to believe

>> No.16243538

Remove Nitori, add Clownpiece. I'd want Seija too but she's already got her own game.

>> No.16243543
File: 364 KB, 700x990, watrem.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243543

Expect your PS4 beta test shit fighter.

>> No.16243545

>>16243538
Remove Mokou and Sumireko. Add pretty much anyone else.

>> No.16243551

>>16243424
I can name several PC98 characters before Medicine even crosses my mind.

>> No.16243560

>>16243538
>I'd want Seija too but she's already got her own game.
Seija doesn't deserve to be in a shitty game

>> No.16243563

>>16243118
Have some of her more American danmaku do the damage and then pop in a drawing of clownpiece saluting.

Easy to do, low effort, memey.

>> No.16243568

>>16243545
Remove this shitty opinion.

>> No.16243578

>>16243568
Remove yourself.

>> No.16243581

>>16242381
What worries me is the sexuality and possessing, are getting some demon or succubus?

>> No.16243583

>>16243538
>remove nitori
>add clownpiss

No Anon. We remove you and your shitty opinion.

>> No.16243587

>>16243377
She got to speak in the fairy manga, which is more than what Raiko ever got

>> No.16243590 [DELETED] 
File: 148 KB, 1280x720, timetoleave.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243590

Someone should make a Hitler video.

>> No.16243594 [DELETED] 

>>16243590
Someone should make Hitler a Touhou character

>> No.16243598

>>16243241
We all got cucked.

We know this. We're gonna get cucked again with this one too.

>>16243545
Can we have Sumireko removed from the entire series?

Won't happen as Zun's pushing her harder than any Touhou I've ever seen before. Like Fuck Off Sumireko. No one likes you. You're WORSE than fucking Kosuzu.

>>16243563
It works. Maybe add some fireworks in the background of the saluting Clownpeice picture.

>>16243581
But we already have Koakuma.
No Bully. She doesn't have much going for her already.

>> No.16243601

>>16243587
That's because Raiko is the most pointless EX boss yet.

>> No.16243603

Who do you want to see on the lineup? For me it's Hina but the /jp/ mansion is more likely to happen. I think Seiran would be a good character for the LoLK spot. She doesn't have the fanbase support that CP does but a route of her doing Lunarian spywork combined with her mallet as a melee weapon would work really well.

>> No.16243608
File: 680 KB, 848x1000, 765f8df08aa09d1843b5afd8068dc3a2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243608

>>16243551
Well, good for you.

>> No.16243617

>>16243487
Cutting down the storylines makes it even LESS effort.

Remember how Hisou added 5 playables only three got story modes.

I'd be shocked if half the characters get story lines.

Remember Tasfro HATES effort.

>> No.16243641

>>16242635
1 vs 1 me in Melty then

>> No.16243657

>>16243603
The ones I personally want: Junko, Kanako, Satori, Hecatia, Eiki. And Mima.
But it's never going to happen.
>>16243617
But I want tag storylines for this exact reason. Otherwise, we'll just get characters with no storyline at all.

>> No.16243672

>>16243657

Sanae+Kanako is a possible pair

>> No.16243681 [DELETED] 
File: 505 KB, 874x1240, f1d79f16735deb9de9268a07fecf82d0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243681

GAS TASOFRO

>> No.16243693 [DELETED] 

>>16243681
Fuck, I cut myself on the edge

>> No.16243704

>>16243560
I thought she'd fit in with a plot that had to do with switching. Since she's the expert on flipping.

>> No.16243708

>>16243672
But we get Sanae all the time in the mainline games. She's starting to become the Knuckles of Touhou.
Of those characters, Kanako+Satori would actually somewhat make sense: they indirectly know each other (well, Kanako does, but Satori probably does too) and they could finally meet in person.

>> No.16243709
File: 59 KB, 358x253, hopeless.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243709

Please don't let Tasofro focus on PS4 again.
That said, the little plot from Reisen mode that some anon translated looked interesting, so I'm looking forward to what may come out of it.

>> No.16243722

Hey, what if this game is a PS4 release too

>> No.16243733

>>16243722
Then we seige ZUN's house and deprive him of beer until he makes the appropriate calls.

>> No.16243746

>>16243551
Melancholy.

>> No.16243748
File: 235 KB, 763x904, __kazami_yuuka_medicine_melancholy_and_su_san_touhou_drawn_by_kihou_kanshouzai__5623544267c2d0b30ce02ae88e1fff74.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243748

>>16243551
That means you either love PC98 or Medicine is not memorable.
Probably the first option. Medicine is love.

>> No.16243755

>>16242349
>They just need to take what they have and make a good old vs game.
Fixed.
I'll even take 2v2 at this point.

>> No.16243760

RATTLE UP THOSE BONES BOIS

>> No.16243768

380 posts and no translation.

>> No.16243774

>>16243768
>>>/v/360352127

>> No.16243797
File: 325 KB, 1475x1475, IMG_20161211_114740.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16243797

Leaked jewel case

>> No.16243809

>>16243797
NIce PS fag

>> No.16243810

What's the big issue with the fighters? I played UNL and really enjoyed it, HM was meh but ULiL actually felt really fun to play, looked great, had a pretty fun story and the OST was brilliant. What's the issues?

>> No.16243811

>>16243797
I wonder who is on the case.

>> No.16243828

>>16243810
>muh SWR

>> No.16243840

>>16243828
SWR was fun but too unbalanced honestly, nothing wrong with it as a fighter, had plenty of fun with it but ULiL just felt so much more enjoyable, sort of like a Touhou smash bros.

>> No.16243845

>>16243840
>nothing wrong with it as a fighter
http://pastebin.com/VYvxb6ne

>> No.16243852

>>16243845
Oh, well that says it I guess. My biggest issue with Soku was more or less how inferior some characters felt to the spammers like Sakuya and Patchouli.

I still don't get all the hate for ULiL though, HM I didn't like but ULiL I felt removed some of the shittiest parts of HM and made it feel much better.

>> No.16243872

>>16243852
Bitterness over no iamp2 / swr3 and that they completely revamped the game twice over the span of 30-something patches. If the netplay were good, there'd have been be a lot less hate.

>> No.16243875

>>16243872
Hopefully the new fighter fixes the netplay and some other elements that ULiL lacked or didn't do well, I really enjoy the style of the games and can't wait to see what the next one will bring to the picture.

>> No.16243916

>>16243774
I can't believe /v/ shitposted less in this situation

>> No.16243938

>>16243916
Most people in this thread shitposting is from /v/ probably. It's the usual "EoSD cast is shit" thing like any other /v/ thread.

>> No.16243947

>>16243875
I just want urban legends to be still relevant.

>> No.16243962

>>16243947
They probably will be given the synposis of the game, I found them to be a fun mechanic.

>> No.16243988

>>16242546
Even if he did just get one shot by Reimu again, it would be awesome.

>> No.16244024
File: 14 KB, 653x515, 1481378929249.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244024

>>16242546
How big is this set?

>> No.16244027
File: 12 KB, 679x600, 1481291734635.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244027

>>16244024

>> No.16244037 [DELETED] 

>>16243681
>Nazis
>SDM
Yup, pleb tier taste extraordinaire

>> No.16244040
File: 14 KB, 719x639, 1481199749606.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244040

>>16244027

>> No.16244044

>>16242706
I bought 14.5 on release day. After this whole PS4 port with exclusive Reisen I'm not doing that again. They lost my trust and they've lost a customer.

>> No.16244047

>>16244040
>pantyhose

Okay, my dick can only get that hard.

>> No.16244111

It was confirmed that 15.5 would have ULiL's characters + new ones that haven't been playable before.

Junko, Hecatia, and Clownpiece are most likely. I wonder who else.

>> No.16244124
File: 155 KB, 700x525, 1447339383756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244124

>>16244111
Flan, please.

>> No.16244134

>>16244124
och plz. no
leave the teenage edgy idol in basement, where belongs

>> No.16244162

>>16244111
If Hecatia is added I wonder if her play style would be similar to Kokoro's, where she has a "mode" change.

>> No.16244180 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 1.10 MB, 2014x1080, 1481480122574.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244180

Reminder that soku threads could have been saved by /v/ but they kept accepting this one fucker and letting him shiutpost instead of playing

>> No.16244193 [DELETED] 

>>16244180
It's been eight and a half years. Not everything can be marvel and st. Let it go. Nothing stopping you from going to irc where everyone else goes to play it.

>> No.16244265

>>16243603
Clownpiece is almost inevitable (and I'm okay with that). Post-SA, I hope we get Nue, Seija, Sagume, or Junko. If they throw in a random weaker character, I'd be cool with Banki or Kagerou.

For older characters, I'd like Sakuya, Remilia, Youmu, Tewi, Komachi, Yuuka, Hina or Rin, but I'm not thinking that's likely at this point.

>> No.16244296

>>16242917
TD was so boring DDC and LoLK are way funner and challeging, and that Trance mechanic was horrible.
Of course that DDC and LoLK have problems but TD is way way worse.

>> No.16244297

>>16244265
I'm hoping for TWO new characters instead of one.

>> No.16244311 [DELETED] 

>>16244180
>tfw i know voide irl

>> No.16244322 [DELETED] 

>>16244311
Just get the fuck out of /jp/ already.

>> No.16244325 [DELETED] 

ITT: Angry sokufags.

Seriously, can you guys go ONE thread without shitposting?

>> No.16244327 [DELETED] 

>>16244180
Wait, are you saying patrickmanx and voide are the same person? because they're not

>> No.16244335
File: 639 KB, 1100x660, tenjou no tempest.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244335

>New 2hu announced
>It's another fightan

Fuck that desu. I wish Zun could expand the franchise in other genres. 2D Action/Platformer would be nice, like pic related.

>> No.16244336

>>16244335
Futo is shit tho

>> No.16244344 [DELETED] 

>>16244335
>>16244336
>copy meta crossposting

kek

>> No.16244345 [DELETED] 

>>16244037
>Rumia
>SDM
Yeah, secondary faggot extraordinaire.

>> No.16244350

>>16244344
Who are you quoting?

>> No.16244354
File: 6 KB, 153x160, Th05mima2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244354

Feel it in my bones.

>> No.16244364

>>16244350
stop memeposting

>> No.16244366

>>16243797
ok now ZUN is trolling us

>> No.16244379 [DELETED] 

>>16244336
t. byakushit

>> No.16244382 [DELETED] 
File: 439 KB, 800x650, 1470544116317.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244382

I smell /v/ermin.

>> No.16244389 [DELETED] 

>>16244382
Only now? /v/ has been in this thread for quite a while.

>> No.16244462

>>16244335
But Platformer isn't a good genre for a large roster. Fighting game is the best genre because you can have many characters and have them fight like in the mainline games for a storyline, something you can't do in a Touhou Party or a Touhou Kart.

>> No.16244466

>>16243845
>That pastebin

The fuck am I reading? I can only guess whoever wrote this doesn't know english, or is just throwing out random fighting game terms hoping it makes sense.

>> No.16244467

Ok, can we have a non soku/Ulil/HM debate?


now, is there chance that Tasofro dont fuck up?

>> No.16244485 [DELETED] 

>>16244389
You can assume any fighting game thread is mostly /v/ at this point.

>> No.16244492 [DELETED] 

>>16244364
Stop being a fucking crossboarder and fuck off.

>> No.16244550

Fucking hell, can't we get a non-fighter spinoff for once? did anyone actually ask for yet another Tasofro fighter in the vein of HM/ULiL? I'll just ignore the game and check out the soundtrack.

>> No.16244554

>>16244550
No. The fighters are all I play nowadays

>> No.16244574

>>16244467
>is there chance that Tasofro dont fuck up?
no

>> No.16244594

>>16244574
can we do something about it?

>> No.16244610

>>16244594
Unless someone codes something like sokuroll for the new games they'll be near-unplayable.

>> No.16244645

>>16244610
how about analyze the whole game (after relase),
pick off all sshitty features and make it playable?

>> No.16244686

>>16244645
That's what they did with HM to make ULiL. Honestly at this point they'll have to change a ton of shit to make the game good, or try something completely new.

>> No.16244723

>>16242692
>Sakuya
>Good

>> No.16244744

Crossboarding was a mistake.

>> No.16244745

>>16244134
>hurr durr Flandre is edgy because muh headcanon says so

>> No.16244817

>>16242562
It's a port.

>> No.16244859
File: 233 KB, 510x510, 1418634250949.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244859

>>16242332
>HM&ULiL.

Fucking hell these are awful, awful fighting games. I don't even like the other ones much but they look like the gods of the genre compared to these two.

>> No.16244865

>>16242641
We still have the bullet hell games.

>> No.16244877

>>16244859
Dumb May poster

>> No.16244887

>>16244366
Hey, didn't you realise that this is fake? For real?

>> No.16244891

>>16244859
your opinion about soku?

>> No.16244899

Touhou is recli- becoming profitable.

>> No.16244905

>>16244891
I think it's better than SWR, worse than IaMP but I definitely see the appeal of the game.

Without the weather and the stupid card system I think it would be legit.

>> No.16244912

>>16244905
what do you have aginist spell-cardo system? it adds the fun!

>> No.16244916

>>16244905
The card system is neat even though I do agree weather is much more RNG

>> No.16244925
File: 29 KB, 412x430, 1456351243002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16244925

NEW PoDD/PoFV WHEN

FUCKING
WHEN
ZUN
RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

>> No.16244930

>>16244925
Phantasmagorias were never good

>> No.16244933

>>16244925
why you want again such a bad game?

>> No.16244937

>>16244925
For some reason, I have more fun with PoDD rather than with PoFV. Might be due to Mima.

>> No.16244939

>>16244930
>>16244933
t. easy mode players

>> No.16244950

>>16244912
>>16244916

Why should your currently available actions be limited by random card draws?

If there was normal meter system you'd actually be able to use stuff when you actually need it and get rid of the time consuming deck fuckery.

>> No.16244968

>>16244950
>tfw you have a Sakuya deck full of thime stopping shit only for fun

>> No.16244998

>>16244950
If there's anything wrong with the deck system it's that you don't start off with your alternate skills and you have to wait to draw a card to use them. Other than that it's fine and since decks are pretty small the chance RNG will actually mess you up with a good deck is very small and is usually based on match ups anyways.

>> No.16245011

>>16243075
Because DDC was a mistake

>> No.16245017

>>16245011
fcking secondary

>> No.16245034

>>16245011
Kill yourself

>> No.16245052

>>16244937
The whole vibe of the game is more fun. The endings are mostly jokes and thr cast is more excentric

>> No.16245095

I don't think the fighting games are sins against mankind like many seem to. They are not amazing or arguably even good, but eh.

The only thing that really gets me is how Tasofro seems to want to move out of the "doujin" scene (with this ps4 move). That's troubling and irritating.

>> No.16245106

>>16245011
It did give us Seija. They can always put her. Shinmyomaru's theme is the most overrated final boss theme though.
>>16245052
It's a shame we'll (probably) never see its cast again. They lived and died fast.

>> No.16245113

>>16245011
DDC is the best Touhou game in a long time.

>> No.16245129
File: 16 KB, 111x71, 1462142265270.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245129

>>16243587
Being a Raikofag is suffering

>> No.16245135

>>16245129
Who?

>> No.16245156

>>16245095
>Tasofro seems to want to move out of the "doujin" scene
It's because they kept getting bullied on streams by type-moon and french bread. They still aren't making an original ip, so they're still missing the point.

>> No.16245167
File: 1.54 MB, 1600x1200, BEST.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245167

Given the way semi-Renko broke the trend of the fightan-introduced 2hus being the best, how much more best will the new girl have to be to compensate?

>> No.16245170

>>16245156
At this point they should just make their own ip and leave the doujin scene.

>> No.16245224
File: 155 KB, 500x500, 1468780184294.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245224

MY BONES
I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES

>> No.16245288

>>16245167
Except Sumireko is way better than Suika. And where's Iku in the pic?

>> No.16245292

>>16245106
>Shinmyomaru's theme is the most overrated final boss theme though.
How do you live life being this wrong

>> No.16245296

>>16245170
They've already dug their own grave by sticking too close to zun. They aren't good enough to compete with the big boys, and the couple non-touhou games they've made all sold like shit. I'm sure they can make it as employees, but they don't have the management or the QA to sell games on their own full-time.

>> No.16245297
File: 88 KB, 900x600, 1477555478177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245297

>>16245288
>Sumireko is way better than Suika.
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

>> No.16245302
File: 97 KB, 800x800, 1479662339325 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245302

>>16242774
>There's people browsing this board right now that don't like Miko's amazing theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykyz5tcJ-NE

>>16245288
Name 1 (one) good thing Sumishit has going for her

And yes Iku>Tenko

>> No.16245306

>>16245292
It's repetitive as fuck and the beginning is horrible. And it comes just after Stage 6, which is the same tune.
I can see why people vote for Septette at the polls: that's actually good. Kobito of the shining needle is just bad, even GFW final boss theme is better.

>> No.16245311

>>16245306
People do tend to plagiarize good tunes.

>> No.16245323

>>16245302
Miko's theme is pretty good.

Sumireko is a brunette who loves high-tech and yet is fascinated by occult related themes. I'd totally hang out with her. And her theme is god tier.

>> No.16245334
File: 5 KB, 256x256, 57485876_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245334

>>16245288
>Sumireko is way better than Suika

Well I'm triggered

>> No.16245341
File: 71 KB, 506x329, 1473018535412.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245341

>>16245323
First result for Sumireko's theme has this atrocious Tumblr-nosed fanart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWb99ZDi2pY

why

That aside, it's the only theme that feels Touhou-like, I really disliked how the soundtrack went rock for the most part

>> No.16245355

>>16245341
I knew what the fanart was going to be before opening the link. If it bothers you that much, try Mishandra Fuma's (until she changes name again) upload, neat background and official art.
I liked the rock in some tracks more than in others. My main problem were remixes which saw some parts completely axed, like Hartmann's Youkai Girl and Dichromatic Lotus Butterfly. Tracks preserved as a whole (The Lost Emotion, Emotional Skyscraper) were fine.

>> No.16245376

>>16245341
What's the dude from Braid doing here?

>> No.16245388
File: 784 KB, 1754x1240, 52840384_p4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16245388

>>16245323
Damn straight.

>>16245341
Oh yeah, that looks like absolute shit. Try this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJQD-w5ODcg

>> No.16245489

>>16245388
Sumireko's face looks like MingLee from Twitch there, but for some reason, I really like the pic on Hecatia's video by the same uploader. I don't even care if the fingers look weird or the face looks blocky. As soon as I got my new phone, the first YT video I "watched" was Pandemonic Planet with that illustration.

>> No.16245578

I don't even know what the new character looks like and I want to draw her!

>> No.16245817

>>16244044
Pretty much as soon as they announced the PS4 version haivng Exclusive content was pretty much "Cannot Trust them anymore" At least EA and it's ilk are at least upfront about that kind of shit.

This will be trash and expect them to either sneak DRM in or DLC.

While the game literally will be unplayable for weeks because it crashes constantly for various reasons.

>> No.16246018

>>16245341
>That aside, it's the only theme that feels Touhou-like, I really disliked how the soundtrack went rock for the most part
Well that's mostly because it and Battlefield of Hanahazama were the only ZUNthemes in the game, the rest were all arranges and Tasofro's originals (which were great this time, I fucking love Bamboo Forest in Flames). Kasen's not-theme was pretty inclined towards some rock-ish setting too but it's also good for how fast-paced it is, giving some sense of urgency that's extremely fitting with the moments it plays in.

What I find weird is how things went from losing emotion and masks, to urban legends and dorks, to bodyswaps and flowers.

>> No.16246056

>>16246018
Not much different from how things went from killer mists and vampires, to eternal winter and ghosts, to fake moon and aliens.

>> No.16246135

I'm so sick of the fighting games. I'm happy for the people that enjoy them, but I'm certainly not one of them.

>> No.16246358

>>16242381
>it's a direct continuation of PS4 ULiL's Extra story.
>The theme is about "sexual" (ZUN used the terms "エロ" & "耽美")
wew, the 2hu downfall will be more soon and abrupt that I even thought

>> No.16246699
File: 93 KB, 504x512, photo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16246699

>15.5

I only want Sunflower Hag to return. No Sunflower Hag = shit.

Unless they make a pretty good rooster, something HM & ULiL didn't have definitively.

>> No.16246932

>>16246358
wew, you're pretty stupid.

>>16246699
I hope they don't have one, since I bet your definition of "good roster" is meme shit.

>> No.16248765

>>16245306
>And it comes just after Stage 6, which is the same tune.
ZUN did that in LoLK too, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a thing from now on.

People like Shinmyoumaru's theme because it's got an unusually "epic"/grand vibe compared to most of ZUN's music.

>> No.16248981

>>16246358
It is just a guy that wants porn. Since ZUN considers the danmaku patterns as erotic, we dont know what he means with that.

>> No.16249186

>>16248765
Except The sea where one's home planet reflects actually fits Stage 6 and differs from Junko's theme more than what DDC Stage 6 does with Shinmyomaru's theme. The track that actually did it right is Thunderclouds of magical power: it keeps elements of Raiko's theme and it manages to be different enough. And yet, I'm grateful ZUN decided to make LoLK EX stage theme its own song instead of a watered down Pandemonic Planet, so the trend might stop in Touhou 16.
The grand vibe thing also doesn't make much sense for me, because every other mainline final boss theme went for this same feel (except for Okuu and Miko, who went more for a coolness factor), especially Kanako's theme. The "epic part", as you said, it's quite good but it comes after a squeaky-sounding beginning and the overall song is just very repetitive, while themes like Emotional Skyscraper are more varied.

>> No.16249356

>>16246932

Are you stupid? The only things that could be considered to be "good" would be Koishi and Byakuren aka Motor Priest imho.

Is Kagerou a meme shit btw?

>> No.16249362

>>16249356
Thanks for saving me the effort of proving myself right.

>> No.16249383

>>16249362

You're welcome.

>> No.16249662

>>16246932

Define "Good Roster" then.

>> No.16249748

Will we ever go without a .5 game again?

>> No.16251464
File: 145 KB, 850x680, 1473792248218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16251464

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?!?!!?

>> No.16251519
File: 141 KB, 543x405, 1480919475619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16251519

What I get from this thread, is that basically no one agrees with anyone. You can only like the early touhou characters or the later ones, not both. You can't enjoy the older fighting games and the newer ones. About the only thing everyone seems to agree on is the HM was shit and ULiL had shitty netcode. The irony of everyone here so passionately arguing over a game they pirate and don't support in anyway as if their opinion is relevant to anything would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

On top of it all you have PC mustard race faggots endlessly crying because they can't pirate the PS4 release, and that autist who spergs out whenever someone mentions soku (please kill yourself already). Western touhou fanbase was a mistake.

>> No.16251573

>>16243305
Most people I know who play the games never even listened to his later CDs, since they're not on YouTube.

People are not throwing a hissy fit about this because the PS4 release is breaking ZUNs standards. They are throwing a hissy fit because you can't get around not having a PS4.

>> No.16251684

>>16251519
>On top of it all you have PC mustard race faggots endlessly crying because they can't pirate the PS4 release
Which is fucking ridiculous because the PS4's exclusive content isn't even worth it. But hey, shitposters will shitpost.

>> No.16251807

>>16246699
>liking yuuka
>no one likes the flower hag
>literally

>> No.16252758

>>16251519
>because they can't pirate the PS4 release,
You mean can't get it at all. I'm not going to buy a $300 console just for DLC for a game I already bought.

>> No.16253252

>>16251573
You can still find some tracks from CDs included in SCoOW and FS.
Also, someone uploaded Old Adam's tracks on Tumblr, so you can always listen to them there, if for some reason you specifically want to listen online instead of downloading.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action