[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 155 KB, 600x450, reimuthumbsup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1606225 No.1606225 [Reply] [Original]

You'll never guess what happened to me at Japanese class today /jp/.

I was full of determination and dedication. I was surrounded by funky, sweaty spandex clad fat asses and amped up narutards overdosed on pocky and yet I remained composed. I was focused; I had tunnel vision and the only thing I could see is me becoming PERFECTLY JAPANESE NUBIAN SEXUAL CHOCOLATE. I, not unlike an asian man, began writing in japanese and performed 2 hours on an exercise completing almost all of it. I was in a state of euphoria and slight delirium. Determined to FINISH FIRST, I decided to push myself a bit more. Initially, everything went smoothly: I was able to do all of the work without any trouble and then IT HAPPENED. The instructor told us to answer a question "Page 43" he said. The question itself wasn't that difficult, but apparently it stimulates one to fart uncontrollably. The minute I got on to this page, I began farting machine gun style. I hoped that no one heard it, but they did. I resisted the urge to bolt from the class, but I think it's safe to say that I won't be seen in Japansese class anytime soon.

>> No.1606228

>>1606225
>NUBIAN
gtfo nigger

>> No.1606235

Pussy.

>> No.1606243

Dude, its just gas.

>> No.1606252

I love it when people tell stories like this

>> No.1606272
File: 214 KB, 600x600, 1226630602993.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You'll never guess what happened to me at Japanese class today /jp/.

I was full of determination and dedication. I was teaching these funky, sweaty spandex clad fat asses and amped up narutards overdosed on pocky and yet I remained composed. I was focused; I had tunnel vision and the only thing I could see is me whipping JAPANESE INTO THEM WHITE ASSES. I, not unlike an asian man, began speaking in japanese and performed a 2 hour lecture to which no one payed attention to. I was in a state of euphoria and slight delirium. Determined to earn my pay check, I decided to push myself a bit more. Initially, everything went smoothly: I was able to do all of the teaching without any trouble and then IT HAPPENED. I told uthem to answer a question "Page 43." The question itself wasn't that difficult, but apparently it stimulates one to fart uncontrollably. The minute I got on to this page, this one kid began farting machine gun style. I resisted the urge to laugh at that faggot's face, but I think it's safe to say that he won't be seen in Japanese class anytime soon.

p.s. I Drop Failed Him. Shit was so cash.

>> No.1606442

>>1606272
すごい ものがたり あにき!!!

>> No.1606691

oho.

>> No.1606707

>>1606691
Are you fucking kidding me? You bumped this shit post just to say OHO? FUCK YOU. GOD DAMNIT.

>> No.1606715

Kakkoi monogatari, aniki.

>> No.1606720

>>1606707
>mailto:age
wat

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action