[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 105 KB, 423x620, yumi01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1576090 No.1576090 [Reply] [Original]

This is Archer, he teaches upper division philosophy and psychology at my school. A lot of the girls have crushes on him because he's pretty hot for a teacher (i'll even admit it though i'm a guy. sometimes my heart goes *doki doki* when he crosses my path!). I used to think he was a major hard ass until he asked me to stay after class one day and helped me out with my homework. I'd say he is my favorite male professor.
He has this WIERD habit of challenging students in the middle of class. I remember this one guy questioned him one time, and he sprung up from his desk and gave a half minute shpeal about fighting for humanity and fate or something like that. He's also a antique buff, though you wouldn't think so at first. One time during class he brought a real life replica of the famed sword Excalibur to show off to the class. It was awesome!

>> No.1576093

>>1576090
>One time during class he brought a real life replica of the famed sword Excalibur to show off to the class.

How many did he bring?

>> No.1576097

>>1576093
An unlimited amount.

>> No.1576099

So, OP, what you're trying to say is that you're gar for Archer?

>> No.1576100
File: 125 KB, 443x670, 1226126908589.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Rider, she's the foreign librarian that just transferred to our school (from Greece too!). When she first walked through the school doors, she was so hot that everyone stopped mid-stride and nearly turned to stone. Thanks to her, the library has more guys in it, but it's not like any of them are really reading, those pervs are just trying to catch a glimpse of her underwear when she leans down to reshelf a book on the lower side (thanks to that all the guys have taken the books from the bottom shelf). I’ll admit though, I tried it once to. Half the guys in school developed a glasses fetish thanks to her. She always wears these tight, ass hugging jeans or these hot pants everyday. Is that even legal?

I saw her after school hanging around the our school mascot(white horse), it turns out she has a major thing for horses; in her spare time she runs a horse breeding company, and even has her owned named Bellerephone.

>> No.1576104
File: 41 KB, 450x600, 1226126996482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1576090

This copypasta is kinda stale, guise.

>> No.1576107

>>1576100
I'd her ride. If you know what i mean.

>> No.1576109
File: 45 KB, 450x600, 1226127031422.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Gilgamesh, he teaches the ancient civilization history school at our school. DON'T fall asleep in his class! He gets mad whenever that happens, and starts to refer to himself as 'ore-sama' (wtf does he think he's japanese or something?), and he has this trick or something where he can just point his finger and thousands of pieces of chalk and dusters will go flying all over your face like some sort of voodoo magic. It's not funny, that's how Mike was sent to the hospital but all the students were too scared to report it. He's also got this hard-on for anything that has to do with mesopotamia and all the king arthur crap. You’d think he was gay for how much he talks about King Arthur! Alot of the girls in the class seem to like him to, though he's a misogynist bastard. He refers to his class as just women and children ALL THE TIME. I JUST DON'T GET IT.

I hear he has a rivalry going on with prof. Archer. Professor Archer probably just thinks hes psycho or something.

Gilgamesh also heads the soccer club. He tried to get it named the Worship-King-Gilgamesh-Soccer-Team, but he was vetoed by principal Karen.

>> No.1576108

I liked this copypasta the first time around. Still do, actually.

>> No.1576117
File: 34 KB, 450x502, 1226127152682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Caster! She's my favorite sensei at school! Well, technically she isn't a 'teacher', she's just a substitute teacher for whoever isn't in at the time. But damn, every time I see her walk in the class door with that smile on her face my heart skips a beat and my pulse quickens and my face flushes. If she directs her attention at you, 95% of the time it's like she's cast a spell on you and your mind blanks out. No exceptions. Her favorite class to teach is literature, especially ancient Greek stories. She has a pretty big thing for romance novels and happy endings, and occasionally reads them in class. I don't think anyone minds - hearing her speak for 90 minutes is enough to die for. Her voice is like velvet. The guys in class have this secret poll going on for the hottest professor at school and Rider and Caster are tied for top place. I voted for Caster-sensei myself.

When she's not teaching, she assists Souichiro-sensei in modern history. I love those classes too. Caster-sensei will always bring in these freshly baked cookies and things and give them out during class. And when she does the TA thing she grades our assignments also! I haven't heard anyone get below a B+ when she's doing the grading, and souichiro-sensei won't say anything back to her. It’s like she’s got him wrapped around her finger, even though he can be pretty dense. Most awesome teacher ever!

>> No.1576126
File: 103 KB, 765x450, 1226127300513.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Lancer, he's the physics teacher at our school. I have NO idea how he got that position. Half the time he doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about! I heard he published this revolutionary journal article where he talked about this causal reversality thing or whatever it was, that won alot of praise in the science community.

Whatever. He spends more time dicking around class than the students do. I remember he brought us out at the beginning of one class and said we were going to conduct an experiment on the suns rays. Then we spent the whole time relaxing out in the field. He even SMOKES in class! It's not like I can complain, he's really cool as long as you don't make him mad and his classes are easy as hell. The worse thing to do is to cheat on a test. He'll jump on your desk with this giant mop pole and point it straight at your face. But that's only happened once to some idiot, the hardest question on his Final was 'what's force equal?'

Sometimes I see him headed to the bar, especially the Irish ones (he likes those apparently) with Archer-sensei after class. Turns out those two are drinking buddies. I never thought Archer-sensei had it in him. He's also been eyeing Rider-sensei from the library. I think he has a thing for her, but fuck if i'll let him touch my goddess. Some students even formed a special club to protect Rider-sensei from this lech!

>> No.1576129

I THINK OF ALL THE HOMEWORK THAT I MISSED
BUT THEN EDUCATION WAS NEVER QUITE LIKE THIS
GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD GOT IT BAD
I'M HOT FOR SEIBA

>> No.1576130
File: 51 KB, 450x560, 1226127446426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Saber! She's definitely one of the stodgiest professors at school (only souichiro sensei can compare). She teaches Home Ec and is one the gym teachers, along with Berserker-sensei.

During home ec, we spend the entire class making new foods that she has in this book on her desk. I checked it out once, it was called (365 British Recipes). Yesterday we made fish and chips (she loves fish and chips), and it tasted pretty nice. Every time though she has us leave the food at her desk so she can 'grade' it, and from what I hear from the next class, it disappeared in the five minute break sessions! Archer-sensei saw her put sugar in her green tea once and his eyes widened to saucers. He's been glaring at her ever since. Apparently Archer-sensei is a tea fanatic, and putting sugar in her tea insulted him beyond compare.

She also heads the after school Kendo club. It seems they are in conflict with Gilgamesh-sensei's soccer team for a club room, and I heard some stuff about Gilgamesh-sensei and Saber-sensei duking it out for final say. If you ask me though, it seem’s Gilgamesh-sensei has the hot’s for saber, though he’s too obstinate to admit it.

I hear she lives with Shirou-sensei, but i'm not sure if those rumors could be trusted...

>> No.1576136
File: 104 KB, 800x600, 1226127589968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Berseker! He's our gym teacher. It's not exactly...the best position for him. He doesn't speak much, most of the time he just grunts and points and expects us to know what the hell he is talking about. Well, we've gotten used to it about now though. He can be a pretty nice guy actually.

DO NOT come to class when it's dodgeball day though! It's not like its bad, but berseker sensei joins in on the game too! He seems to like throwing things! Poor Kenny is still learning how to walk...

I've seen Ilya-sensei boss him around all the time though. I was downtown one day and Berserker-sensei was carrying a million bags of kid clothes for Ilya-sensei, though he didn't seem to mind. I had the wierdest thought that Ilya-sensei wore the clothes...but I was too afraid to say anything or my days at school would have gone straight to hell.

>> No.1576140
File: 62 KB, 429x600, 1226127751419.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Rin-sensei. She teaches...actually, I have no idea what she teaches. Haha, I guess she would teach lessons in how to be ridiculously sexy. I've never seen her in class, and whenever I see her around school she's usually just sashaying around and shaking her hips as she strolls down the halls and twirls her hair...it's quite strange really. But no one dares to ask her what she is doing, or rather, I think they are all busy watching her sashaying to care….

I do see her sometimes in Archer's philosophy class, and he is always especially tense during those times...you can see the sweat drops roll down his face and he stumbles over some of his words. Whenever he does, he gets this strange half-anticipating half-horrified look and turns over as if his life is done and Rin-sensei is about to torture him exquisitely. Hm. From the looks of it, I wouldn’t have expected Archer-sensei to be so submissive. I heard they were living together, and it's rumored Rin-sensei is into some kinky stuff...

Most of the guys think she's pretty hot, though she was listed in third place after caster-sensei and rider-sensei our librarian.

>> No.1576142

>>1576136
Basakaa sensei looks like a little girl.

>> No.1576144
File: 80 KB, 472x747, 1226127798813.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Bazett! She handles campus security, so most of the time you can see her around school talking to some of the delinquet student's. Most of the time it's bad to catch her attention, because she'll ask you fifty questions, and if she doesn't like any of your answers she'll put on her leather glove and drag you down to security. Even though she is so ridiculously hot and good looking, it's like she's been trying to overcompensate for not being a man her entire life! Some of the guys are turned on by her attitude though, but I bet all of them are too afraid to ever say anything directly to her.

Most of the teachers keep their distance from her. She's pretty good at words. Anything you say to her she'll reflect back on you. The only ones immune to this are the ones like brick walls, like principal Karen and Souichiro-sensei.

I heard she and Lancer-sensei used to have this thing going on, but something happened and they talk only occasionally now. I wonder what happened?

>> No.1576147

inb4 Sakura-sensei the prostitution teacher who was fired after having affairs with multiple students

>> No.1576148
File: 739 KB, 1680x1051, 1226127931622.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Sakura! She manages the cafeteria at our school! Her food is nice, but our number one complaint is she needs to add variety! Every day it's always miso soup or ramen or something that's japanese. We want variety! We want more! We want fish and chips. Saber-sensei doesn't seem to mind, and will eat anything at the cafeteria, but we're not all like her!

Sakura also talks in this very quiet voice. She seems like the timid kind, but I bet she has some strange passive agressive tendencies. I heard she spiked professor Saber's food one time because of some argument over Shirou-sensei, but it had no affect on Saber because she has high resistance when it comes to anything related to food.

Sometimes after school I see her hanging out with Rider behind the gym near the horse pen. It seems those two are friends, though Sakura isn't a big fan of horses.

>> No.1576155
File: 667 KB, 1200x1230, 1226128074953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is Karen, she's the principle at our school. She's got this curly white hair and beautiful pale skin. More of the class would like her if her attitude wasn't so out there. She was sent from our sister branch in British to replace our old principal, but i'm not sure if there is any improvement. She's very quiet, and I remember when she called me to her office, she had me sit down, stared at me for 15 minutes, smirked, and then dismissed me. It was an awkward moment. I get Goosebumps to this day thinking about it. I don't understand, it must be a british thing. British people are weird.

All the male teachers are scared of her. Even Gilgamesh-sensei is too scared to call her out with his usual WOMEN AND CHILDREN which he likes to yell when he’s ecited.. She has the wierdest fashion sense also. She will walk down the halls and the guys will turn because you can see high thighs all the way to her crotch, then she'll turn around and lecture us for being perverted sinners and threaten us. Sigh.

>> No.1576161

>>1576155
>principle
You should fix that.

>> No.1576163

>>1576147
>>1576147

This would be amazing.

>> No.1576165

>>1576161

The copypasta is riddled with typographical errors, Anon, don't bother.

>> No.1576166

this has aged well

>> No.1576169

>>1576161
That's how the copypasta went, bro.

>> No.1576199
File: 481 KB, 566x800, 1226128810492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1576140
>>1576140
>>1576140

>> No.1576203

Why is Gilgamesh associated with soccer? Or is it because he looks German?

>> No.1576250

>>1576203
A scene in H/A

>> No.1576286

Funny how these are supposed to be about every character from FSN, and yet most of them are about Archer.

>> No.1576313

>>1576286
Just like F/SN!

>> No.1576346

>>1576313

dohohoho!

>> No.1576403
File: 154 KB, 464x595, 1226132234545.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1576346

>> No.1576489
File: 755 KB, 1344x2789, 1226133761401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action