[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 269 KB, 1680x1050, 1225532898179.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1564916 No.1564916 [Reply] [Original]

Rage, Shock and Disgust-thread.
Nightmare Modo: No niconico, No youtube. Pictures only. Final Destination.

>> No.1564921 [SPOILER] 
File: 50 KB, 714x536, 1225912884078.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1564932

utube coment thrad

>> No.1564933

I'm going to take a dump in this thread, if no one objects

>> No.1564940

>>1564933
I object.

>> No.1564945

This isnt /b/.

>> No.1564946

>>1564933

What's your plan for this one? Got any Nitori?

>> No.1564949

>>1564932
Pretty much this.

Incoming wave of iosys youtube comments.

>> No.1564955 [SPOILER] 
File: 2 KB, 100x100, 1225913462204.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1564958

>>1564955
I w'd

>> No.1564959

NO SERIOUSLY
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
I'D LIKE SOME NITORI IN HERE

>> No.1564965

That you can still rage at the same things over and over again saddens me,

>>1564945
also this

>> No.1564966

OMGITSBIGFOOT (1 day ago) 0 Reply | Spam
1:38 Haha i heard take it easy.

KTKRNURUPO (3 days ago) 0 Reply | Spam
⑨wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hump4us (11 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
So... is she a lesbian or what?
Who is she anyway, and were is she from?
CeruleanWaterDragon (11 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
its a game called Toho perfect cherry blossom and she is straight. The girl she was thinking about was like a sister or best friend (or only friend) to her.
Hump4us (11 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
where could I find this game?
CeruleanWaterDragon (11 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
I dont think they sell it in the US, so probably only...Japan.

>> No.1564968
File: 69 KB, 935x264, 1225913679519.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1564970
File: 24 KB, 467x211, 1225913737566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1564971
File: 14 KB, 515x218, 1225913745696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1564973

lowiesclw (10 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
If this is a flash game, where can download it? and i also luv this song, heard it from online radio..[Kawaii radio] Tell me the name of the song?
deadlychemist (10 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
Marisa stole the precious thing. This isn't a flash game, it's part of a series of flash animations made by a game developer IOSYS to boost sales.

lol

>> No.1564976
File: 407 KB, 720x480, 1225913852903.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1564973
>>1564970
>IOSYS characters
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.1564977

AsMiZu (10 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
Song's name Toho Cherry Blossom

I can't find it T_T

animepanda94 (10 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
this is random but kawaii at the same time O_O random

RollEXE (10 months ago) +5 Reply | Spam
Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou Touhou

Ok, I think I'm gonna pass this to all my friends XD

>> No.1564985

>>1564921
Fail, I didn't read weaboo side first.

>> No.1564980

I find it hilarious how you can find these kind of comments at every IOSYS video.

>> No.1564981

dear 4chan
I understand there are some anime otaku among you. many people will read this and claim there are no otaku outside of japan but obsession and social anxiety are worldwide problems. japan may have many more but I know there are some otaku In other parts of the world and they need help. If you are one of these people you need to recognise you have a problem. you could have a life outside of your house. there is a wonderful\l world out there full of great things and people. I know you love moe and all the cute moeko but they are fictional and can never love you. there are many real girls who would love to have a sweet boyfriend to cuddle with and love. I beleive with therapy and a little bit of exercize and dieting you can change. life can be such a wonderfull happy thing. you can replace your figurines with friends and your computers with smiles. its up to you to decide if you want change. soo what do you say? get up and make a good life or stay sitting and watch your anime to live a dark life full of lonlyness and pain.
please dont be a social paracite
thank you

>> No.1564984
File: 989 KB, 300x212, 1225913979199.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1564988
File: 18.00 MB, 240x180, 1225914033432.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1564989

YayYayForAnime (2 months ago) Show Hide
+2 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Aw,this is so cute,its like,so mystically sugary~~~

kaibakitty05 (4 months ago) Show Hide
+2 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
i like this better than carmelldansen too. i want to find a sped up version of this song XD, tat would be interesting.
peanuts707 (4 months ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam

>> No.1564993

I'm glad I used google to find out more about touhou before starting to post shit

>> No.1564998
File: 16 KB, 247x229, 1225914188156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1565012

>>1564998
>>it's kinda near the Philippines

I RAGED

>> No.1565014

Aeraknight (1 month ago) +2 Reply | Spam
Alice is my favorite touhou character!~ Since she's my favorite. I nearly have this dance down all I can't do is 00:24 to 00:32...I can't do, that thing where she counts but put up all three fingers one at a time...I always get stuck at three...

FerreTrip (11 months ago) 0 Reply | Spam
All your base are belong to us F-O-E!

minitacomanofdoom (7 months ago) +1 Reply | Spam
Lasagna! Lasagna! F O E!

>> No.1565015

I injected 2cc of Vodka (40% alcohol) into each testicle
Three hours ago, I injected 2cc of Vodka (40% alcohol) into each testicle in an attempt to kill them.
I used a 25g 3cc syringe. I poured the Vodka into a small glass, then filled the syringe slightly over 2cc, then pushed the plunger expelling the excess (along with the air; supposedly, injecting air into the body is dangerous and can cause a heart attack) back into the glass.
I poured a bit of rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball, and swabbed the right side of my scrotum.
With my left hand, I held my right testicle close to the scrotum. I held the syringe in my right hand, pressing it to the scrotum. I felt a slight prick, seeing a small depression in the skin forming at the tip of the needle. I slowly pushed the syringe into my testicle. The needle was sharp, like needles typically are, so all I felt as it went in was the initial prick (the depression in the skin eased up as the needle pierced through) and a sensation as if my testicles were being lightly squeezed.
I pulled back on the plunger a bit to make sure that no blood came out (which would indicate that I had hit a blood vessel). As I pushed the plunger in, the testicle-squeezing sensation increased, so I pushed it in slower and took maybe half a minute to inject the entire 2cc. For some unexpected reason, doing this felt erotic, and I wished that a close female friend was the one doing the injecting. When I finished injecting it, I withdrew the syringe and felt my testicle. It was now hard, presumably stretched by the fluid I injected.

>> No.1565020

I repeated the same process on the left testicle. This time, the needle took longer to pierce through the skin. The testicle squeezing sensation was also more painful as I injected the fluid, and I had to go slower. Other than that, it was the same.
I went online briefly to tell a close friend that I had finished the procedure. My testicles kept feeling as if someone was constantly squeezing them and it hurt, so I took acetaminophen and went to lie down. Three hours later, it didn't hurt as much anymore, so here I am typing this. Judging from my previous experiences with pain, I think it wouldn't have really hurt had I taken a strong prescription-only painkiller.
Now, from what I've been told about the Vodka injection method, one injection may not be enough to kill the testicles; I may need two or three. I hope the later injections aren't as painful as this one was, perhaps due to the testicular tissue being partially dead. Or maybe I can find a bit of prescription painkiller that I should still have a few pills left over of from when I was in the hospital last year.

>> No.1565023

>>1564998
This conversation has been repeated near verbatim ANY and EVERYWHERE touhou fans are found.

>> No.1565027

>>1565012
>brb
And he was never heard from again...

>> No.1565035

When I was sixteen, I raped my next door neighbor kid. She was a lot younger than me, ten or eleven probably. Cude kid. Skinny as anything, long brown hair, always bouncing around. When we were both younger, we'd play ghost in the graveyard, capture the flag, and hide and seek with the other neighborhood kids. In our version of the games, if you got put in jail, you got tied up with some old clothesline and "tortured" (tickled, lol)--we had enough people that it worked out, plus it was fun tying people up. At least that was the part me and my sister liked. But I found out that Jessi (the neighbor girl) liked being tied up. Whatever, it was a game, she was a kid, and no one thought much of it.
Fast forward five years. I'm in high school, my sister is in eight grade, and our neighbor Jessi is in fifth grade. Sis and Jess went to the same school.
Jess came home with sis (her name is Elizabeth, but I don't want this to get confusing) one day after school. Sis had promised her she'd let her go swimming in our pool. I guess they went swimming, because later I found Jessi, soaking wet in her swimsuit, in my room. "Sorry!" she said. "Lizzie said your goggles were in here, and the water was hurting my eyes."
Fuck, she was cute. Dripping wet, pink suit clinging to her, cute little ass, tiny barely-there tits...GOD. I got hard just looking at her stand there.
"Uh...yeah. My goggles are actually over here..." I went out to the hallway and hunted them out of the hall closet. My eyes hit on mom's clothesline, though, and my mind went downthe gutter fast.
"Uh, Jessi. Do you want to play a game?"
she bit her lip, cutest thing ever. Her swimsuit strap was starting to slip down off her shoulder, and I started to pray that she wouldn't notice. "like what kind of game?"
"Like...hide and seek," I said.

>> No.1565059
File: 39 KB, 158x144, 1225914932395.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565020
>>1565015
Jesus christ Anon of Russian Federation, are you trying to break me before I even start my morning?

>> No.1565087
File: 163 KB, 666x499, 1225915185710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565035
Don't stop now, man!

>> No.1565104

>>1565087
She grinned. "Okay, like with everyone. How come you don't play with us anymore?" I guess the neighborhood games were still going on and she still joined in... interesting.
"I was actually thinking, like...just you and me."
"Okay, sure." She grinned at me and gave me a wet, drippy hug. I felt her cold, wet stomach press against my hard cock and nearly came right then.
"I'll count, okay? And if I find you..."
"You tie me up?" She giggled.
Fuck, fuck, fuck. My shorts were tenting out like the fucking circus. "Yeah. Tie you up," I said.
"Okay!" I found her and covered her eyes with a bandana. She laughed and let me guide her to my room. I laid her down on the bed and carefully began tying her up -- I started by just wrapping her up, mummy-style, but changed my mind partway though. Instead, I cut two pices of clotheline off, snaked them under the bed, and tied each end up one of her limbs -- effectively tying her down to the mattress, spread eagle. this would have been way easier with a 4 post bed, but I had a twin, and it wroked okay for an eleven year old.
"Are you ready?" I asked her. "For what?" she giggled.
"For the TORTURE!" I yelled, and started tickling her. God, she squirmed. I sat on her chest and tickled her on and on as she bucked and squealed below me. I stopped every couple minutes to let her catch her breath.
God, it was hot. I traced her face with my finger and dipped my finger into her mouth. She started suckling on it, which was suddenly the hottest thing i could imagine anyone ever doing -- this tied down, swimsuit-wearing little girl, sucking hungrily on my finger. I ran my other hand down her body, lightly tickling her through the still-damp swimsuit. She murmured around my finger and sucked harder. I ran my finger quickly, lightly, across her crotch, and she bit down on my finger, arching her back, then went back to sucking.

>> No.1565131

>>1565104
I smiled. "nice girl," I teased quietly, running my hand across her tiny breasts, still flicking and stroking, a weak attempt at masking what I was doing by still pretending to "tickle" her. Whether she believed it or realised what was actually on my mind didn't really matter.
I lightly traced circles around her breasts, circling closer and closer to her tiny erect nipples, and she began to squirm again, this time straining to meet my touch instead of desperately pulling away.
I kept circling her nipples, moving closer.... closer.... closer... and then I stopped, hovering just above them.
She strained even more, pushing upwards, trying to feel my fingers on her nipples, the one placed I had avoided touching her. But she was stll blinfolded and couldn't tell that she'd never quiet arch her back *that* far.
Damn, a horny ten year old girl. Who would have imagined?
I pulled my finger from her mouth, and used both of my hands to caregully, firmly push her back down to the bed. She whimpered.
"is something wrong jessi? do you want me to untie you?"
"No!" her body tensed, then relaxed completely. "why did you stop," she whined a little. I forced surprise into my voice. "Did you like that?"
"...ye...yeah," she said shakily. "Please...don't stop?
"I don't know," I said, drawing it out. "I don't know if it's really okay for me to touch you..."
"but we played this all the time when we were kids!"
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I returned my finger briefly to her mouth. "What do you want?"
She squirmed. "I want you to do what you were doing."
"What was that?"

>> No.1565156

>>1565131
>>1565104

Either bracing for Bel Air or bracing for epic, don't know which one.
Anyway, moar!

>> No.1565171

>>1565156
The rage and shock are produced by Russianonymous stopping just as the story starts to get hot.

>> No.1565178

>>1565131
MORE GOD DAMMIT

>> No.1565179

Well, I've got something raging if you know what I mean

>> No.1565193

>>1565179
shirou.jpg

>> No.1565199

>>1565179
Go on...

>> No.1565205

>>1565178

http://www.ieatbees.com/copypasta.php

Just STRG+F for any part of the text, it's on that site

>> No.1565214

I can't find the Naruto=Touhou thread from yesterday in the archive.

Just try to remember it.

>> No.1565243

>>1565205
stop spoiling my ultimate rage plan.

I shook my head, though she couldn't see it. I didn't want to push my luck, so I said okay. I snaked my finger back to her mouth and began circling her nipples again. This time she started squirming even faster than before.
Before long, she was breathing hard, and mumbled something around my finger.
I pulled it out again. "What's that?"
"please touch me." she repeated.
"I am touching you, jess."
"There," she said. "You know."
"hm?" I circled dnagerously close to her right nipple, which I still hadn't touched.
"there!" Please."
"Ask me nicely."
She squirmed underneath me. "Please...will you...touch... my....my....nipples."
I smiled. Finally!
Without warning, I pinched both nipples as hard as I could. Jessi screamed and nearly threw herself clear of the bed I began rubbing her nipples frantically with both hands, while she tried in vain to suppress moans of ecstacy. As I rubbed, I inched my face closer and closer to her burnng pussy. I could feel the heat thru the swimsuit, and at that moment I lost what litte control I had.

>> No.1565268

>>1565243
"No," she said quickly. "I mean, no... I'm okay. We can keep playing...if you want."
I looked at her, surprised, and incredibly turned on. Fuck, if my ex-girlfriends had been anywhere as hot as this little minx...
"Sure, jess." I said. "What do you want to play?" She shrugged, a cute gesture with her hands tied spread out. "I don't know!" she said. What do you want to play?"
"Hm... How about this: I ask you questions."
She looked at me funny, a cute, confused expression on her face. (Let's face it, everything she does is cute.) "How's that a game?"
I smiled. "It's a pretend torture game, okay? I'll ask you questions...and I'll torture you until you answer."
A flicker of doubt crossed her face. "You won't...really hurt me, will you?"
"Nah, Jess. I promise that you'll love this game as much as me."
She smiled uncertainly. "Okay. Do...do you want to blindfold me again?"
I raised my eyebrows. "Sure, jess, if that's what you want."
"I...I kinda like it, I guess. It's cool not knowing what you're going to do next, and it feels good.'
"Okay, jess. On with the blindfold." I carefully tied it back around her head, and she leaned back on my pillow.
"Let's see....first question. Hm. Something...embarrassing." She squirmed a little, playfully. "Okay, I've got it. Jess, when was the last time you wet the bed?"
"What?!" she squealed. I'm not gonna tell you that! "Yes, you are," I told her, and began to tickle her. She began to squirm and scream, laughing and gasping for breath. Every minute of so I would stop and prompt her to answer me...no dice.

>> No.1565273

>>1565268
Finally, she managed to choke out "I'll tell you!" I immediately stopped tickling her, and let her rest. her small body still shook a bit, even after I stopped tickling her, and she spent a long time breathing hard, catching her breath back.
After a moment, I was done waitng. "Alright jess, break time's over. Answer the question...unless you want me to do that again?"
"No!" she shrieked. "I said I'd tell you. I... I was eight."
"Really?" I said in mock dismay. "That old? What a messy girl!"
Even under her blindfold, I could tell she was blushing furiously.
"Okay...next question... Let's see." My mind raced through the things that might embarrass a ten year old girl. Having never been one myself, I was havng trouble.
"Uh...how about this? What was the worst grade you got in school this year?"
"Do I...have... to tell you?"
"Yes."
"It was--"
"--you don't have to tell me right away!" I burst out.
She giggled. "I get it. Okay! Wait, I mean... 'I'll never tell you! Not in a million years!'"
"I guess I'll have to torture it out of you!" I said, using the same mock-boastful voice that she had just spoken with. She giggled again. Damn, the kid was adorable.
I gently pulled the blindfold off of her. This time, i wanted to see her face. She tilted her head and looked at me in surprise when she realised the bandana was off, but she didn't say anything.

>> No.1565276

>>1565273
She smiled and said.
"--ok... please, no more"
"That was kinda quick of you, you know"
She giggled. Oh God she looked so cute...
"Yes. I'll try better with your next question."
"Very well then, do you like it when I'm doing THIS?"
I instantly started sucking on her nipples.
"--ahhh, no!! you can't!"
"Answer my question, do you like it?"
I started sucking harder, kissing her nipples from time to time.
"--yeess!! but you can't do this!"
Damn, the kid was adorable.
When I finally let go, she really gasped for breath. When she recomposed herself, her face went back to it's normally cute state.
"Okay, okay! My lowest grade this year was a 70!" she spurted out.

>> No.1565277

>>1565276
I pulled my pants and boxers off in the blink of an eye, and started to stroke her vagina. She started to protest when she saw my penis, but I put my hand over her mouth again. I could feel her tongue breach against my sweaty palm, as I continued to play with her.
I positioned myself ontop of her, then, with my hand still on her mouth. I kneeled over her, and slid my penis into her finally. Even though she was protesting, she was really fucking wet. God, was she wet. Her pussy juice flowed all over my dick, and I nearly came right there.
She bit my palm, and started to scream under it. My room door was closed, though, and I was sure no one could hear her. I started to thrust hard into her, and this seemed to cause her pain. She obviously wasn't developed enough to handle my penis.
After a few minutes of me fucking her, I came inside of her. I pulled out, and there was a little bit of blood on my dick. I guess this was her first time. She was crying by now, and I finally released my palm from her mouth.
She just laid there, shuddering. Snot ran down her nose and mixed with her tears. I unbound her and rubbed her belly for a few seconds, before I felt this really guilty feeling. I rolled her panties back up, threw her towel on her, and walked out of the room.

>> No.1565287

>>1565277
Ended way too short

>> No.1565292

When I was 9, my neighbor had a birthday party in her backyard complete with hired clown and tons of helium balloons. I gathered about 15 balloons and tied the strings together to make one rope. Then I tied that to the collar of her kitten and, with her and her parents screaming NO! and rushing towards me, I set it aloft. The balloons carried the cat straight up in the air and soon was just a dot in the sky. The father actually assaulted me; he punched me in the head and threw me on the floor. His wife had to hold him back. The girl was screaming and crying hysterically and I ran home. My own parents wanted to kill me and until the day they moved they never spoke to me or my family again. The cat was never recovered. I feel a great deal of shame for that one impulsive act that forever changed me and my parents. I'm sorry.

>> No.1565294

>>1565287
I thought the same thing when I read it 10 minutes ago. It ruined my fapping.

>> No.1565301

>>1565295
No it's not!

>> No.1565295

>>1565015
>>1565020

Is it normal that my nether regions began to prickle as soon as I started reading this copypasta?
Honestly, it happens to me with any given part of my body whenever I read any colorful description of it being subjected to some horrifying treatment, especially if by its owner.

>> No.1565298

>>1564916
Looking pretty ~Mrge there

>> No.1565304

Anticlimactic ending is anticlimactic.

>> No.1565309

>>1565292

I remember reading this on SA's Weekend Web something close to three years ago if not more.

>> No.1565330

>>1565292
Oh man.

>> No.1565385
File: 25 KB, 390x300, 1225919544633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565292
You monster.

>> No.1565395
File: 217 KB, 800x1133, 1225919703705.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Caught a Touhou fever recently. I love the series.
My favorite is probably Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
The characters on the picture are from there.

Top row there's Flandre and a small face of Marisa in the bubble.
Middle row there's Patchouli, Rumia, Sakuya and Remilia.
Lower row is Hong Meiling and Cirno.

Rumia thinks about the "joke" Marisa said about her.

Remilia eats some "soup" watched over by her overprotective bodyguard maid.

Cirno yells "Chūgoku", meaning China in Japanese.
All due to Hong's name seem easily forgotten by people so she's nicked "China" because she's chinese.

>> No.1565404

>>1565395
I did that ;_;

>> No.1565407
File: 6 KB, 400x400, 1225919880864.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565395

>> No.1565409

rageru

>> No.1565414

Karenmarukaku (6 months ago)
-1 Poor comment
Is that about an Anime?. It looks like it might be. unless the song is about someone in real life. like What i mean is are the characters in the video from the Band who made the song?. Or from an Anime?
jaxbot11 (6 months ago)
-6 Poor comment
this isn't from an anime, it's from an online game called mabinogi. mabinogi is anime but it's not like an anime show or anything. And I also think someone drew this, it's not from any band.

jaxbot11 (6 months ago)
-6 Poor comment
this is to Karenmarukaku, the video is from an online game called Mabinogi. Yes, the game is anime but it's not from

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS1kqhhebw

>> No.1565439

>>1565404

Don't feel too bad, it's the first thing I found which looked kinda bleh on the newest Deviant Art search for Touhou.

Most pictures seem to be basically taken from already existing Touhou fanwork so the quality ratio for Touhou on that shit hole seems better then most.

>> No.1565452

>>1565439
Actually that was just a fakeposting

>> No.1565459
File: 6 KB, 282x183, 1225920497950.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hurr durr hurr

>> No.1565479
File: 8 KB, 454x340, 1225920712113.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>my sister's sonichu fancharacter

>> No.1565487

>>1565459

What? I don't even...

>> No.1565490

>>1565459
Oh god even I can MS paint better than that

>> No.1565503
File: 250 KB, 1024x1365, 1225920990443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Deviant Art MAH BOI!

>> No.1565504
File: 73 KB, 226x297, 1225921008621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565479
sage

>> No.1565513
File: 73 KB, 226x297, 1225921119122.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565479
>reimula

>> No.1565532

>>1565487

Worse still, I think I've seen others while looking through these.

Fortunately, I've long become immune to the point I just laugh with the usual 'Hahaha, OH WOW' when I find something truly bad, either done on purpose or otherwise.

I'm still kind of impressed that the general quality of the art I've found so far is usually not as bad as other more popular works, you still get god awful crap now and again but I've seen much much worse.

I consider this my trial of guts for the internet.

>> No.1565548
File: 62 KB, 400x518, 1225921500551.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

d'awwwwwwwwww

>> No.1565572
File: 105 KB, 600x776, 1225921702073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Interests: Nippon Ichi,Harvest Moon,Shaman King,and Touhou

>Current Age: 13

>Favourite cartoon character: Yuel,Killfith,most Tohou ppl, most Shaman King ppl,and Killua

>Favourite game: Touhou silly willy:)

My first thought was troll. I've been around 4chan too long.

>> No.1565605

>>1565548
>>1565572
FFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.1565621

>>1565548
>>1565572
Is it THAT hard to try to immitate good artists?
When I started doing that I got a lot better at drawing.

>> No.1565637

>>1565621

It does look like the average artsy 13-year-old's drawing.
Maybe a little technically underdeveloped in some aspects, but it's not horrible.

I think it's cute, myself.

>> No.1565659

>>1565548
>>1565572

Question is Anon, are you more annoyed (or perhaps turned on by, this is /jp/ after all) by the fact she's a 13 year old girl drawing Touhou fanart, or that she seems to have gotten into Touhou through IOSYS videos on youtube.

>> No.1565662

>>1565637
My thought too.

>> No.1565676

>>1565621
>good artists
we're talking about ZUN right?

>> No.1565699
File: 150 KB, 650x2187, 1225923226508.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Comments:

>I'll have to get around to downloading a Touhou game so I can try this meme.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

>> No.1565715
File: 121 KB, 650x2187, 1225923390411.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565699

I'm going to make it my challenge to find more of these to see if ANY have done more then Easy Modo.

At least this one completed Mountain of Faith and didn't get stuck on Kanako.

>> No.1565732

>>1565699
>>1565715
>easy mode
TRASH CAN BE NOTHING BUT TRASH, I SEE!

>> No.1565774

>>1565715
what kind of faggot has china as his least favoite character?

>> No.1565790
File: 502 KB, 650x2187, 1225924674652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm not sure I want to play this game anymore.

LOL SO RANDOM XD, this better be a troll.

>> No.1565796

niconico, come back, niconico!

>> No.1565799
File: 282 KB, 850x695, 1225924921544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1565805
File: 455 KB, 650x2187, 1225925040387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bonus points to this guy for:

- Not finding Touhou through 'Marisa Stole the Precious Thing'.

- Playing the game on a mode that isn't easy, though it seems he's stuck on Patchy.

- Being able to draw. This is key.

>> No.1565811

>>1565790
What kind of gigantic faggot hates Yuka.
Not even Croatia sinks this low.

>> No.1565813
File: 304 KB, 762x4517, 1225925104756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HOLY HELL GUYS.

GUYS.

I'VE GOT NEWS.

GUYS.

JESUS CHRIST.

THERE ARE ANNOYING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

GUYS?

>> No.1565818

>>1565805
That's... acceptable.

>> No.1565819

>>1565799
ಠ_ಠ

>> No.1565824

>>1565813
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A BAD TROLL.

>> No.1565826

Faggots hate Kaguya

>> No.1565829
File: 76 KB, 358x500, 1225925382408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1565834

>>1565799
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
no sexualizing my suwako

>> No.1565835

>>1565813

OH SHIT, I WOULD HAVE NEVER NOTICED HAD YOU NOT POINTED IT OUT.

>> No.1565850
File: 674 KB, 1024x1750, 1225925660463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1565855
File: 136 KB, 650x2187, 1225925743741.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Wait, Touhou is a game?!

>> No.1565859

>>1565855
Fucking hell.

>> No.1565862

>>1565855
That hurts dude

>> No.1565865

>>1565855
cowhou = god among trolls

Actually no, that's just kinda lame.

>> No.1565869

>>1565855

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.1565878
File: 15 KB, 238x238, 1225926096840.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565855

>> No.1565896
File: 40 KB, 530x557, 1225926348093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565855
>>1565859
>>1565862
>>1565865
>>1565869
>>1565878

I thought it was awesome.

His "wait toho's a GAME" is a play off how much fucking doujinshi content there is; I don't think he seriously didn't know it was a game series.

Also, Sakuya taking after her father. Fuck yes.

Not too terrible art, as well.

>> No.1565900
File: 814 KB, 650x2187, 1225926399487.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

back to the usual fair... still, I like his sketchy drawings I guess.

>> No.1565910

>>1565896

I liked that line, that's why I quoted it. It became more apparent later in (especially with the Ehhhhh, EASY MODO?) that he was just kidding. It was alright though I'm more amused that deviant art has turned this into one of their god awful memes like everything else. I suppose that's natural with any form of popularity these days, just look at /co/ and their Joker rage.

I'll give this guy credit, in his comments he did mention how he normally doesn't go in for this kind of thing and ended up doing it on a whim because he was getting a lot of watchers for his Touhou crap.

>> No.1565912

>>1565900

Ow.
"For the lulz", calling Malice "MariAli", fail yukkuri at the end, and a general lack of skill at danmaku.
... I have to give props for Myon being his favorite character, though.
Cirnawesome is both a point up and a point down.

>> No.1565921

>>1565900

I've skipped a couple more of these as they are getting more and more common as I go through everything drawing closer to the creator. I find myself saving the odd peice of fan art I like along the way as a reward for my Trial of Guts.

If anything it's amusing to see things in a different perspective and laugh at it. Hell, /jp/ has it's own faggots so I can't do much more then laugh at what I find there.

Pretty much all the latest ones I've gone through are back to Marisa stole the precious thing links and Easy Mode play. I've noticed the SA :awesome: face used all too often and more then enough EASY MODO jokes, which to be fair are expected with that kind of question. Nice to see some can at least draw.

>> No.1565943
File: 415 KB, 650x2187, 1225927529443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1565953

>>1565943
Let me bump this.

>> No.1565956

>>1565943
I laughed out loud.

>> No.1565960

>>1565943
This deserves special attention

>> No.1565979

You are now realizing the fact that all this wrongdoing is the effect of the butterfly effect you caused.

>> No.1565982

>>1565943
NORMALFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSS

>> No.1565989
File: 421 KB, 650x2187, 1225928225758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1565943
Fixed.

>> No.1565993

>>1565989
Wow, thanks. That sure did help a lot!

>> No.1566157
File: 297 KB, 650x2187, 1225931077061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bumping with something to rage to.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action