[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 395x296, neet.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1473890 No.1473890 [Reply] [Original]

As of today, I'm NEET no longer. I'm somehow already dreading going into work tomorrow, my stomach is turning just thinking about it, even though today was perfectly normal. Same thing happened with my last job a few months ago. I stick out like a sore thumb, I think people can tell I have no social skills and avoid them.

>> No.1473896

I can't ever see myself being able to go out into the world.

>> No.1473941

I guess if things get really bad again I can just quit, again.

>> No.1474035

I've had a job since September, but I've already grown sick of it.

>> No.1474045

>I think people can tell I have no social skills and avoid them.
And? As long as you're not a jerk about it, there's no problem, really.

>> No.1474061

I stopped being a NEET about 5 weeks ago.

I almost started to cry during the training because I felt terribly out of place, and I knew the others could tell.

>> No.1474062

Protip: nobody gives a fuck about your social skills outside of work as long as you're able to do your job.

>> No.1474076

>>1474062
You wish it was like that.

>> No.1474077

People think you don't have social skills because you act like you don't have social skills because you think people think you don't have social skills.

Think about it.

>> No.1474089

Make sure to apologize for it often. A pathetic, nervous wreck is better than an aloof dickwad.

>> No.1474091

I am going to have to end my NET(in college) lifestyle in January. Whenever I think about it, I get nauseous and get a headache. I am not meant to go out into the world like that...

Going through the interview process right now. Even though my grades are really good, I never get a second interview. Been through 10 already.

>> No.1474093

itt
bawwwww i have to actually support myself and take some fucking responsibility in my life

>> No.1474112

>>1474091
>NET

ಠ_ಠ

>> No.1474124

>>1474089
Apologize for what?

Why would I be speaking to these people in the first place?

>> No.1474159

I'm going back to school in January. I'm worried that I may not get all the classes I want, but otherwise I'm feeling good. All the time that I've been putting into exercising recently is probably having a positive effect on my mental state.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action