[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 150 KB, 541x646, Japansecret.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14547 No.14547 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.18034
File: 18 KB, 512x384, 1203554875356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

america has no history and emperor
i don't wanna live such a country.

>> No.18612
File: 39 KB, 536x101, 1203557396672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17226
OH GOD I RAGED!

>> No.18902
File: 71 KB, 512x385, 1203558656086.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18919
File: 32 KB, 640x480, 1203558705957.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18848
Hey, fuck you.

>> No.18974
File: 116 KB, 639x672, 1203558898909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18869
actually, they were doing it mainly for the lulz.

>> No.19707
File: 39 KB, 399x500, 1203561520521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19686
And Peanut Butter, fuck yeah!

>> No.14567

:3

>> No.14633

Are you retarded? How can you mistype tbecause two times out of three?

>> No.14647

>>14547

Reported.

>> No.14659

I hate Japan too, and yet here I am... here I am...

>> No.14674

>>14659

This is the essence of /jp/

>> No.14684

Oh god I love Japan!

>>14659
God me too!

>> No.14753

This is what rejected anime weeboos think after visiting Japan.

>> No.16380

残念なw日本行きたかったわけは阿呆のようやけん現実みたら、嫌だと思っ
たんやろう。
TL;DR weaboo should stay out of japan.

>> No.16566

Yeah i don't really know what to make of it myself. Everything says i should love Japan until you actually get to the people themselves and suddenly everything doesn't seem so sweet

>> No.16581

oh shit fandomsecrets

>> No.16723

Really you could post this on 2ch, but about england or america instead of japan

Everywhere fucking sucks, there is no country that is wonderful from the moment you step foot in it, it's a matter of finding the things you like, and dealing with/ignoring the things you don't

Amongst weeaboos, japan suffers from over-hype. They seem to think it's an amazing country full of people with anime character personalities, and where all the problems they have in their own country, don't exist.

>> No.16757

>tl:dr
I raged.

>> No.16792

>>16780

Apples > Oranges, right?

>> No.16780

Going to Japan for simply your love of "anime" is like going to America for being a fan of Marlboro cigs. You will be shunned by 99% of the populace and will be instantly rejected if you partake in any of these activities in the respective nation.

>> No.16867

Am I the only hardcore weeaboo that's been to Japan for several extended periods of time and not been completely disenchanted?

People give you a hard time? Learn some tact, for god's sake. Just because you're a nerd doesn't mean you have to broadcast it to everyone you meet.

I'm Chinese, so I can stealth it, but even with people who find out I'm not native, I've had no bad experiences. Maybe I'm just lucky or they feel bad for massacring my grandparents.

>> No.16914

>>16380
関西弁自重ww

>> No.16917

>>16867

they don't feel bad for massacring your grand parents because that never happened

>> No.16936

>>16792
It's the same fucking shit you dumbass. Anime is rejected in social norms. Smoking is rejected in social norms. LEARN TO FUCKING READ

>> No.16969

>>16867
what I find amazing is that you haven't been arrested yet, Japan haet chinese

>> No.16970

>>16867

Well, basically, fat neckbearded bespectacled americans running around their country, butchering their language horribly, drooling over their schoolgirls and generally making idiots of themselves gives the japanese a rather low tolerance of weeaboos.

I think the americans get a harder time than english people like myself do. See as an english person it is natural for me to keep quiet, mind my own buisness and generally be polite when speaking to anyone I don't know.

>> No.16979

>>16970
I haven't read your reply but that was enough to know that this thread was done for.

>> No.16991

>>16970
Japanese girls also love british and aussie accents as well.

>> No.17054

you'll never be able to accomodate to life in japan if all you know of japan is what you've seen in anime plus bits of random info on the internet.

you need to know their language, their culture, their way of thinking and most of all how to fucking behave in the japanese society. acting like a cocky bastard will immediately make you an outcast.

>> No.17042

If you hate Japan, you should live in California. It's just like Japan, except everyone drives SUV's and smokes weed here.

Also, Japan and California share one thing, a meth problem.

One thing's different though

In Japan, people hate you in secret, and therefore brood on their hate. People get creative with their hate.

In California, people hate you and show it all the time. It's not unusual in the slightest sense to experience some form of hate every day. We're unoriginal in our hate, and it's mostly superficial, as in, it doesn't matter.

tl;dr Japan gives a fuck, California doesn't

>> No.17077

The more I learn about Japan, the less I like it. Still, I'd like to live there for a while to really understand the language and culture.

My friend is an atheist, but he loves classical music. Pretty much any classical music done before the 20th century is going to have religious themes. But he says, "If I got hung up on the religious message, I wouldn't have much left to enjoy."

I have no problem enjoying anime but disliking the culture.

>> No.17096

>>16991
they love non-weaboo americans also.
if you speak japanese fluently you are good to go in japan regardless of american/nz/english.

but you actually have to be a decent person, not some person who came for anime. just like western girls, they aren't going to put out to weaboo.

tl;dr weaboo ==> so ronery anywhere

>> No.17085

Hahaha, who wrote that shit?

>> No.17109

>>17054
That's not true at all. Many people know little to nothing about Japan before heading over there on the JET program or other teaching jobs, and still manage to acclimate and settle down.

>> No.17150

ITT Weeaboos get mad cause they're not accepted in Japan and try to stop others from going.

>> No.17226

>>14547
Are you talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCeK0Trz9E0

>> No.17327

Japan is an overrated country, no shit. It's revoltingly overcrowded most of the time and has a really disgusting sexual culture, but it's also clean as hell in most areas, it's easily one of the safest countries in the world, and an amazing education system. And what the fuck is this about chauvinism? Rape is a rarity out there, and alcohol abuse is pretty minor considering how alot of japanese are allergic to alcohol. That OP is one raged, uptight little faggot-ass.

>> No.17355

>>17327
Every country is overrated

>> No.17382

The Jet program actually does teach people about Japan by having them attend a school-like info session when they are there for two weeks...

And yes, if you know nothing about there cutlure before going over there, your going to be hated.
And as long as you keep you power level suprused they won't hate you that mutch. The only place weaboos are okay in Japan to expose there powerlevel is Akiba.

>> No.17390

>>17327
uh drinking is very common i dont know what japan you have been to.

>> No.17416

>>17390
It's common, but there arn't RAPE FESTS AND WIFE BEATINGS like AMERIKKA.

Drinking in Japan is similar to Germany where it's controlled.

>> No.17466

>>17416
funny we lived a few mins away from edogawaeki and often people were too drunk to find it

and chikan and other sexual assault is a problem that largely goes unreported. if you ever are friends enough with some japanese girls (or date one) talk about the subject sometime. they'll have plenty to tell about the perverted old men

>> No.17484

whats fandom and why would people think you're a pedophile?

>> No.17505

>>17416
There are rape fests in America? Why wasn't I informed of this? I need some more details so I can start making plans.

>> No.17507

>>17416
>RAPE FESTS AND WIFE BEATINGS like AMERIKKA.

Easy there, troll.

>> No.17561

>>17505
I was also unaware of this.

Have I been inside that long? How recent is this?

>> No.17600

>>17042
>a meth problem.

Really?

>> No.17591

I swear, this has to be copypasta from outpost 9

>> No.17618

>>17600
the japanese were one of the first to produce meth.

>> No.17622

>>17505
Just find a girl and follow her for a few hours.

I've heard that all ameriKKKan women get raped multiple times every day, according to statistics.

>> No.17604

gb2/cgl/, no one in the WORLD likes cosplayers.

>> No.17635

And he didn't even mention how Japan looks down on individuality.

>> No.17655

>>17635
Individuality doesn't exist in Japan's school and workplaces. You are a cancer if you exert it.

>> No.17674

>>17618
wasn't thailand the first?

>> No.17679

>>17622
Nah, we just tend to air our dirty laundry, due to the feminism movement. Most men in America are very apprehensive about interacting with the opposite sex, one wrong move or slip of the tongue could get you on the sex offender registry.

>> No.17666

>>17618
Can't really picture the stereotypical japanese salaryman as a meth addict, weird.

>> No.17687

>>17635

Japan is less individualistic than most western countries, but way better than other east asian countries. It's really over-exxagerated, like the idea of their racial attitudes. Most people act like they've remained largely unchanged since WWII. It's fucking stupid.

>> No.17698

>>17561

Uh, alcoholism has always been a big problem in America. It's rape rate is damn high too. Hell, most countries are compared to Japan.

>> No.17700

DSFARGEG

>> No.17729

I've always heard this 'Japs hate weeaboos' stuff, to be honest when I went they weren't bad at all, maybe because I kept my power level suppressed.

>> No.17717

>>17687

Take a walk through Ginza and then come back and tell me that its exaggerated.

You'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you do.

>> No.17720

>>17698
well how can you really say when the report rate is so low?

>> No.17743

>>17720
Only 10% of rapes are reported In America as well. So your point is moot.

>> No.17753

>>14659
>I hate Japan too, and yet here I am... here I am...

Same here.

>> No.17767

But ironically, Japan's HDI is near-identical to the US. Yes, our living standards are basically the same. Probably due to the insane overcrowding I guess. And I hate overcrowding.

>> No.17756

>>17720

Uh, government estimates? Japanese police officers also solve crimes way more often and people are way more compliant.

>> No.17773

>>17698

Of course, most rape in America = consensual sex followed by the woman deciding that she wants to take advantage of the situation.

And they could fix the drinking problem by allowing the kids to drink at age 16 or so, thus eliminating its exotic status and helping to prevent binge drinking and excessive drinking in general as soon as they reach the legal drinking age.

>> No.17806

Okay. How many of you who went stayed for over a year? Two years? Are postan from there now (why the fuck are you on 4chan in /jp/; it's outside your fucking window)?

If you're obviously a foreigner, then they're nice to you, but coddling you because they don't have to handle you actively or just chalk down your AMERIKKAN-ness to a quirk. Stay longer and the gloves come off. Especially if you're already asian. They expect you to work HARDER at learning their language perfectly.

After spending a year there, everything on this site I support as more or less true.
http://www.thejapanfaq.com/FAQ-Primer.html

Read it faggots.

>> No.17832

>>17806
Tell that to the thousands of US Navy sailors who have stayed in Japan for well over 10 years. Many of them would go back in a heartbeat (and not just to have sex with the little asian girls either).

>> No.17863

>>17743
Well what's the report rate for Japan? Has anyone even bothered to figure it out? I'd imagine it'd be lower than the U.S. due to the extreme shame embedded into the Japanese culture.

Rape convictions are increasing in the U.S. Does that mean there are more rapists, or that women are more willing to come forward?

> Researchers in other countries have been concerned with measuring the extent of victimisation not officially known. They have learned that those victimisations that are very sensitive (usually of a sexual or family nature) are the ones most unlikely to be reported. One of the common myths that may affect the incidence of rape reporting is that rape is only committed by strangers. This notion implies that acquaintances cannot be true rapists. In Japan, this idea is reinforced by the way police handle rape. They tend to accept only rape reports that resemble ‘ classic rapes’ sexual intercourse with physical force, committed, by a stranger in a secluded public place at night.

>> No.17865

>>17756
>people are way more compliant.

Peace at a price.

Japan may be more peaceful than other countries, but as far as I can tell, its because they're a repressed people. Japan looks down on anything that breaks away from the system, so they're scared of breaking away from the system.

I don't live there though, so maybe I'm wrong. I'm just going off of what I've heard and what I saw when I visited there a few years ago agreeing with it.

>> No.17869

>>17832
I didn't say it was a bad thing. But this thread makes me RAGE at those who haven't earned their "expatriate" status. They don't know that the elevens don't really hold any expectation of them past a month or so.

>> No.17870

>>17806
Are you Asian? If so, could you blend in, or are you one of those dark motherfuckers?

>> No.17880

>>14547
>>becuase

And suddenly I stopped reading.

>> No.17893

>>17863

It would still be alot lower even with those weirdass views.

>> No.17887

>>17832

An American soldier wouldn't really count as part of the Japanese work force, now would he?

They're not a part of the machine, so they wouldn't have to put up with it as much.

>> No.17923

>>17870
...How dare you make me relinquish a personal secret. I wish to be anonymous so I can pretend to be white and be racist.

No really. They do hate the fuck out of any other asians. But FUCKING EVERYBODY in Asia hates other asians. But the elevens do it special. It's because you know its true and they're rich.

They hold higher expectations for anyone not white, since they hold white people as both somehow either brilliant for being in their country (as "they left their own country to see how much more SUPERIOR ours is" mentality) and also uproariously stupid. Asians and South Americans can blend in (well...maybe the wetbacks not so much), but they hold a less hidden patronizing attitude to you, and more contempt.

It is a nice place though. If you can suppress your cultural values and substitute their own.

>> No.17933

>>17887
your fault for working in japan. it isn't just gaijin working insane hours, everyone does it. overtime without pay? working 7 days without a day off even though a violation of the labor code? welcome to japan

i'm not a sucker, i visit japan not live there

>> No.17953

>>17923
How is that different from people visiting America? Americans think "oh how wonderful of you to leave your backwards country and to join our USA #1 nation, which is better than anything."

Just look at this entire board and its constant anti-japan posts.

>> No.17993

>>17953
There's a medley in America of races. And it's sort of an understood thing about the backwardness conclusion, but it doens't come up really in normal conversation or thought.

The elevens can be downright insulting both by being "nice" to you, or outright telling you to get out of their country. Their nationalist party is fucking fucked up. I walked by one of their vans talking in English with a friend my first month there, the driver popped out and started bawling me out.

>> No.18004

>>17923

There's an indian guy I talk to from time to time who's married to a Japanese woman, and he's lived there for nearly 20 years. He's not one of those indians with tanned skin and a slightly hooked nose- he's pretty damn dark with curly hair and pretty strong african features. He's never experienced any racism. He says the racial views of the japanese are really, really overblown and exxagerated by most people. He's told me that the supposed "hatred" the japanese have for koreans and other asians is much more like typical national rivalries between America and France, etc. The actual racial hatred comes much moreso from chinese and koreans.

>> No.18006

>>17993
Yeah and what's the difference between America's nationalist party, the KKK?

Barely anything, except the KKK run as Republicans so they don't get hated on.

>> No.18022

>>18004

Seriously, how often do you people ever see this kind of supposed hardcore racism reflected in their entertainment mediums? When the fuck was the last time you ever saw a cheapass nationalist circlejerk like D-Wars in Japan?

>> No.18029

>>17993
yeah the national party is a joke though, like libertarians in america.
most japanese view them as backwards and against progress

>> No.18042

>>18029

Well, libertarianism in america is a huge fad unlike nationalism in Japan.

>> No.18045

>>18006
The KKK doesn't hold the same "free speech" sort of cultural allowance. They run around in their black vans and yell out their slogans through loudspeakers, and no one cares, because for the most part, they're Japs as well. Like if the KKK just did the same thing, for the most part, white Americans wouldn't really do SO much actively because they are white. They'd just feel sort of bad. Majority population rules however.

>>18004
I'm Vietnamese, so they kind of added me to the Chinese by default. They kept asking me for the recipie for drip coffee though. It was weird.

>> No.18075

>>18034

Our awesome revolution and establishment of freedom, also, fighting off the strongest country at the time (Britain) is a lot cooler than isolationist assholes who got owned by us.

>> No.18076

>>18045

About the vietnamese thing, it's not too off because alot of mainland southeast asians have substantial chinese ancestry. Thais too, though they hate the Chinese. They brought about a massive forced cultural integration/genocide in the earlier 20th century that basically made them lose any vestiges of that.

>> No.18093

>>18029
That dude was scary to me though at the time. He was yelling at me with a cane in his hand, and some of his buddies came out from inside the van.

A police officer came by though. Pulled me and my friend out.

Trying to piece together what happened, I think they thought I was a bad WESTERN-TAINTED youth since I'm Asian and speaking English with a white foreigner friend. Then, once they figured out that I was also foreign, that dude freaked out even moar.

>> No.18097

>>18034
Homosexuality is a death penalty crime under islamic law. Think about that Mr. Eurofag. Think about your future.

>> No.18112

>>18076
STupid communists. Well I was born in Virginia, so not much about that affects me. I'm a crappy ancestor. I can't even speak my own language.

>> No.18118

>>18042
both are still fringe and have no power

>> No.18137

>>18118
Thank God or whatever you believe in.

>> No.18132

No.16991
i really hate british accent.
i feel comfotable with amrican accent.
british accent sucks.

>> No.18157

>>18137
Xenu.

>> No.18153

>>18118
Yes, but the jap nationalists are like the KKK, only more outspoken because they can move around in public.

THat's why High School of the Dead kind of pissed me off with that nationalist party member. While some sort of cultural nationalist is mandatory for any apocalyptic zombie saga, the characters all still piss me off. Why does everyone pander to their now collapsed country in that sort of survival situation? They do realize that those sorts of nationalists are intolerant bastards, right?

>> No.18173

we japanese never welcome alien and forigner.

>> No.18179

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bygdRMCwC6s

There's a short clip of when I went to Japan. It's one big party I don't know what the fuck you are all talking about.

>> No.18217

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywH7KfBK8fw&feature=related

This too. The Japanese can be pretty festive.

>> No.18249

Does Japan really have those giant televisions everywhere? And if so, what do they put on them? Advertisement? How often would you see them?

Also, would you find them in larger American cities? I've never left my own small city in Ohio so I don't know much about this kind of thing. I'd love to visit Russia or Japan though.

>> No.18276

>>18249
Here with another question. Do people walk all over the place too? It seems the roads are always completely lacking cars and full of pedestrians. About how many people in Japan even own cars?

>> No.18288

>>18249
They are _everywhere_in NY City. A miserable waste of electricity if you ask me.

>> No.18302

Japan isn't that bad as long as you're quiet, polite, learn the language and don't run around with your power level OVER 9000!!

If you step off the plane acting like an anime character, they'll hate you.

>> No.18311

>>14547

Gaiafag must had thought that Japan is Pockyland. GET YOUR HEAD ON STRAIGHT, FUCKHEAD. LOVE YOUR COUNTRY FIRST. And Anime isn't a fucking elaborate, exotic mystery only known to the hardcore, in this and your case, fuckhead tween cracktards that think Naruto is life, It's fucking Cartoons that say Fuck You to more assheaded Caucasian Standards.

OP IS A ASSCLOWN

>> No.18371

>>18276
Japan had over 80 million cars in 1999. I remember that from a human geography text. I don't know how much that has increased.

>> No.18359

>>18034
America has no history?
What the fuck? It's history are the different European histories from the countries America developed from and of course the civil war.

America is like a merged Europe living in its own way.
That's the history. Now GTFO.

>> No.18419

>>17327

agreed. i think op has never been to japan. met a jap foreign exchange girl and tried to talk about anime and she want interested.

i ve been to japan several times and had a great time and made a lot of friends. learned how they do things and tried not to stick out. although as a 6'2"white american. i stick out like a sore thumb.

be polite. dont expect that your huge dick is gonna get you any pussy.

>> No.18455

>>18419
but most of their condoms ARE small. so plan ahead

>> No.18483

>>18419
All the girls in Japan have AID's anyways.

>>18359
In the 200 years America has been around it has already contributed more to the world than Japan ever has or will. The only good thing to ever come out of Japan is Nintendo. Everything else could die.

>> No.18486

I don't wish that Japan was like animu.

But I wish that the whole world would be like it and we could live happily ever after as everyone would behave like the main characters, fighting for the good of mankind instead of selfishly reaching for power. We would go through hardships and solve problems together instead of fighting.

That would be so nice. ;_;

That actually would be nice.
But Japan is still a shithole and so is the rest of the planet, so fucking deal with it. Also, I like my country the way it is and don't need to live in my fagged up, happy animu world.

>> No.18503

>>18483

I'd post something serious to this faggotry but I know you're trolling.

>> No.18497

>>18483
Also I should add it is only a matter of time before Microsoft buys out Nintendo, rendering Japan completely useless.

>> No.18514

>>18359
America does have a history. Okay, we admit, we don't have one that goes back a thousand years, but then so what? We evolved from europeans, and decided to cultivate the concept of FREEDOM (spelled with capital letters, yes). We're not an old country like those in Europe, but then again the people there seem to be kissing up to us. The reason? because instead of becoming tolerance maniac slaves in our own country we tend to stand up for waht we want and protect what's ours. Hence we are allowed to carry guns, and protect our homes. And we dare to enforce our claims on the oil reserves of the middle-east. Things that other countries only wish they had the gutts to do. Instead of being great nations like they used to be, they slowly eat let themselves rot from within and that is truly a shame. Whenever something bad happens they seek compromise and will not take action. Just take the recent uprisings in the suburbs of france as an example?
Japan pestered us, and yes, we dared to decide on dropping two nukes on them.

>> No.18538

America does have a history. Okay, we admit, we don't have one that goes back a thousand years, but then so what? We evolved from europeans, and decided to cultivate the concept of FREEDOM (spelled with capital letters, yes). We're not an old country like those in Europe, but then again the people there seem to be kissing up to us. The reason? because instead of becoming tolerance maniac slaves in our own country we tend to stand up for waht we want and protect what's ours. Hence we are allowed to carry guns, and protect our homes. And we dare to enforce our claims on the oil reserves of the middle-east. Things that other countries only wish they had the gutts to do. Instead of being great nations like they used to be, they slowly eat let themselves rot from within and that is truly a shame. Whenever something bad happens they seek compromise and will not take action. Just take the recent uprisings in the suburbs of france as an example?
Japan pestered us, and yes, we dared to decide on dropping two nukes on them.

>> No.18534

>>18497
microsoft asked, nintendo declined.
ntdoy majority stake is owned by a select few people, you cannot sneak up and buy the company.

>> No.18576

>>18483
>>In the 200 years America has been around it has already contributed more to the world than Japan ever has or will.

Nah, I don't think so.
What has America created so far?
It has developed quite a nice economy and came up with a massive amount of workforce and money.
But done something for the world? Nah, not really. They didn't invent very much, most technology patents still come from other countries.
Military things like missile-guide-systems maybe, you could use that in real life or space technology...but even in those term most inventions didn't come from America.

America is not much better than Japan, if you ignore the annoying Japanese culture and only look at the developement of software and other technologies.

>> No.18601

>>18576

Wow, so much retardation in this post. America has produced a freakishly disproportionate number of nobel prize winners. I could fucking go on and on. Japan's stagnation came from their hardcore isolationism, but it's fucking undeniable America has done LOADS.

>> No.18597

>>18538
>>because instead of becoming tolerance maniac slaves in our own country we tend to make slaves out of people from other countries

-fix'd

>> No.18628

>>18006

>Barely anything, except the KKK run as Republicans so they don't get hated on.

Fucking ironic, considering the Republican party's routes...

>> No.18632

>>17382
This post is so true.
I never let on that I can speak Japanese.
Never, ever.
Never, never, never.
Keep it a secret or they will hate you!

>> No.18633

>>18132
my accent gets the chicks
please hate it more

>> No.18636

>>17953
Some people do come from backwards countries. For example, I met a Kurd from Turkey, and he had little inclination to return home. But otherwise, I don't know anyone that has expressed the attitude you characterize. America is pretty open to many different ways of doing things.

>>18042
Libertarianism has had a strong influence in America since it's birth.

>> No.18646

>>18538
You know, bettering your own life at the cost of destryoing the life of others or making it worse is not what someone else would call a good thing.
That may be useful to yourself but doesn't do shit for the world.
It's useless, instead of solving the problem, you just carry the problem to somewhere else.

"Take action" my ass, that' bullshit. What use are those actions if the only thing you did is stop dealing with it and make it seem like it never happened.

It's like you get a complicated math-problem, write "FUCK THIS SHIT!" all over the paper, burn it and tell the others "problem solved".

>> No.18648

America has produced fucking loads of stuff because everyone smart from European countries LEFT to live in America. Also the amount of technology they stole from the Nazis and such is incredible.

>> No.18651

>>18636

I meant modern libertarianism.

>> No.18674

>>18651

So, not libertarianism.

>> No.18669

>>18648

What the fuck does this even mean when most americans are white, and have been for most of the country's history?

>> No.18682

i raged. america sucks. and even if japan isn't the sweet heaven that otaku seek, it's still a shit load better than america.

>> No.18710

Are the teens in Japan like US teens?

>> No.18699

>>18682

This thread is getting huge as hell.

Someone make a Tl;DR for me so I can rage at guy I'm quoting.

>> No.18752

From what I understand japanese teens prostitute themselves and males study and sometimes throw themselves in front of trains when competitiveness becomes too much to bear.

>> No.18755

>>18601
You just mentioned a single point, that's not a pretty good one and tell us to go on and on. Qq

>>America has produced a freakishly disproportionate number of nobel prize winners

Huh...Japan too. Oh, and if you think the number of "american" nobel prizes is higher. Look at the size of your country.
And then look at the winners. A lot of them aren't even American but only won the prizes living in America.

Most Nobel Prize winners are Jews btw.

>> No.18772

If japanese managa and doujin are to be trusted, japanese people (mostly women) are raped willy nilly every 5-10 minutes. And they enjoy it! (eventually)

>> No.18776

>>18761
scientists, rocket research, and i'm sure there's more. FUCK YEAH NAZI DOCTORS

>> No.18761

>>18648
Name three major things America stole from the Nazi's.

>> No.18762

>>18576

>>America is not much better than Japan, if you ignore the annoying retarded fundamentalists and ghettoes and only look at the developement of software and other technologies.

>> No.18781

>>18699
americans thought they can come up with something against those who say america suck but failed miserably.

>> No.18793

>>18710
no, from limited and biased data, I infer that Japanese teens are less anti-intellectual, less individualistic, and care more about what their families think of them.

>> No.18795

>>18699
tl;dr bawwwwwww japan no liek otaku nobody go thar ploz

>> No.18777

WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE

>> No.18807

>>18682

Unions, 40 hours work weeks, services and watch dogs to keep the people informed on what the government is doing, not being the most expensive country in the world, less groupthink mentality, not being surrounded by people that put political correctness of efficiency (though we're getting worse about the last one in recent years)

Yeah, I'd say that living in America sounds better than living in Japan.

>> No.18824

>>18755

I don't even care to debate this. Why do you have some gayass rage against America here? All of these are moot points when the vast majority of americans are relatively recent arrivals here. And Japan being disproportionate? Hilarious. If anything, they're very underrepresented. In the sciences, they've produced the same number of winners as Austria, but guess which country has less people?

>> No.18830

WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE

>> No.18831

>>18807

>>groupthink

Groupthink? Doublethink, crimestop, blackwhite, doublegood, you name it, Eastasia has it.

>> No.18848

I hate Japan for fucking up American cartoons. Every animator and his mother is doing this pseudo-weeaboo style of animation now, and it pisses me the fuck off. That and moral faggotry is now being injected into every cartoon in existance.

What happened to the good old days of crude and outlandish humor marketed at children, or even original animation styles? Why not just leave anime style to the pros and continue with what you had in the 80s and 90s?

>> No.18869

>>18776
Yeah, I'm sure they made a lot of medical breakthroughs doing all that shit to the jews. Having unrestrained human testing would probably do fucking wonders for the human society, as immoral as it sounds.

>> No.18886

>>18869

BUT YEAH MAN WHO WOULDNT TAKE TECHNOLOGY FROM ENEMIES YOU DEFEATED

>> No.18896

WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE WE DON'T CARE

>> No.18891

>>18848
That makes no sense. American animation in the 80's and 90's was pretty much 100% moral faggotry. Cartoons may have been more risque than that in the 70's only because it was the fucking 70's, and everything was more risque. If anything, anime is much less inclined to moral faggotry than what we have. Narutaru or Bokurano. I can't think of any cartoon like that.

>> No.18934

>>18761
The Computer (Germany), rocket science (Germany), atomic bomb (Germany and China), Steinway & Sons pianos (yes, I think that's major ;), Germany), the FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE (germany), BEER (Germany/Half of the beer produced in America is still attributed to German ancestors), Hamburgers, Bratwurst, Pretzel (also Germany), Hilton Hotels (German ancestor), American Football (UK)

I could go on for YEARS. Nearly EVERYTHING that's good in America was formerly imported from Europe or Asia.
America has nearly no "own" culture it's always a gigantic mixed-up collection of different ancestors from other countries.

And I only mentioned the things from Germany until now...

>> No.18945

>>18848

The moral crap has been around since long before the anime boom.

Captain Planet, anybody?

Also, apparently you don't watch CN often. Most cartoon cartoons don't take anything from anime. (though granted, the only decent cartoon cartoon right now is The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)

Actually, I can't think of many anime-like American cartoons.

And as for the art style... that's evolved from an American art style. Disney.

>> No.18977

>>17042
As a Californian who immigrated from Asia in childhood, I can verify the accuracy of this statement. However, here gift cards are practically legal tender since they never expire and can be exchange for cash if the remaining balance on the card is less than ten dollars SO YEAH

>> No.18990

cali is great in general. everyone smoking pot is just icing on the cake.

>> No.18996

>>17042

California is nothing like Japan. What the FUCK.

>> No.18987

>>18934

Wow, some technology that's universally known to be collaborations and FOOD.

"America has nearly no "own" culture it's always a gigantic mixed-up collection of different ancestors from other countries."

Wow, no shit. Ever heard of the "melting pot"? This holds true for pretty much every country out there. I don't give a shit about typical anti-americanism, but you're just being a dumbass.

>> No.19006

>>18869
No, it didn't do shit.
That argument is complete bullshit.
They didn't make any significant medical breakthrough.
The only thing they did was to really fuck with humans.
There were some things they accomplished: The reactions of humans towards cold, heat and pressure and biological/chemical weapons.

But those were results without any meaning as you allready KNEW how a person would react to those things.

All that "research" is nearly completely irrelevant to humanity.
Only partly significant thing is that they learned how much time can pass before you can't bring a person back to life.
But as the human environment significantly changed since then, even those results are useless.

REAL, usable knowledge was not accomplished.

>> No.19035

>>18996
cali has all the benefits of japan without most of the negatives.

>> No.19022

>>18996
It's more like KOREA, well in some parts. Hawaii on the other hand...

>> No.19057

>>19006

Well, they did do some amazing things with aeronautics and rocketry.

>> No.19084

>>19035
Cali has NONE of the benefits of Japan, you haven't even been to either place you faggot.

>> No.19099

>>18987
Yes, THAT's the point EXACTLY.

America has NEVER accomplished something on it's own, there's real "american" thing, you would call significant, no interesting technology or whatever.

Yes, even the hated Japan was more relevant to the history of science.

America USES things, exactly, it TAKES, but has it ever done anything useful on it's own? No.
It IS A FUCKING MELTING POT...DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

I'm talking about this stupid patriotic behaviour the americans show in this thread, and their thinking that they are anywhere near being superior to anyone. There's not much to be patriotic about, it's imported culture.
I think they are just jealous as other countries have actually a real culture, they can be proud of and try calling them "stupid" or "fucked up" for that reason, not realizing what bullshit they are talking.

I'm now saging this thread, enjoy your failure, patriotic bastards.

>> No.19101

>>19098
fucking noko shit, forgot again

>> No.19098

>>19084
forgot my sage

>> No.19116

>>19084
yes i exist no where, since the only two places i've lived are cali and japan.

>> No.19160

Both America and Japan are massive failures in their own respect.
/thread

>> No.19271

>>18987
Yeah, exactly...like "collaboration" was the point, america accomplished those things.

Computer (Konrad Zuse; Germany), Rocket Science (Wernher von Braun; Poland); Atomic Bomb (Einstein; Germany/ Robert Oppenheimer; Germany/ Edward Teller; Austria/ Leó Szilárd; Hungary/ Enrico Fermi; Italy)

Yes, it WAS collaboration...but not from Americans. :/

Okay, let's turn this around: Name 3 major things that were accomplished solely by Americans.

I could name 3 things that were only accomplished by Greece, Italy, France, Germany, China or Japan. :/

>> No.19284

>>19271
Not trolling but I'm interested by the 3 things that Japan invented by itself.

>> No.19288

>>19099

I'm not a patriot. I really don't even care much about national loyalty. I'm just pointing out how fucking inane your hatred of America is. What the FUCK are you even talking about? LOTS of hardcore patriotic amerikkkans fucking WORSHIP the melting pot aspect. You fucking act like NOTHING is valid unless your culture evolves in 100% isolation.

Well guess what? NOWHERE ON EARTH HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED. Like I said, I don't give a shit about anti-americanism most of the time, but what you're doing is just insane. I've seen dejected muslim street urchins who've never left their ghettos/mudhuts with more reasoning behind their hatred of the evil amerikkka than the shit you're spewing. Just get the fuck out.

>> No.19301

Japan fails for it's fucked up culture.

America fails for not having any culture at all.

Now gtfo.

>> No.19312

>>19099
Oh God, please tell me this was meant to be an ironic statement. If not, go earn yourself an education please. I must insist.

What has America done? How about revolutionize the fucking world by developping transistor-based technologies, microprocessors in particular? Yeah, pretty much the most important invention of the twentieth-century.

Now, on the flipside, you ignorant Japanophile, tell me what Japan has ever done other than blatantly copying shit from China and America?

The only three original Japanese inventions: sumo wrestling, karaoke and the blue LED.

How fucking impressive.

>> No.19325

>>19271

OH BUT WAIT

DID YOU KNOW THOSE COUNTRIES WERE MADE OF COLLABORATIONS OF VARIOUS OTHER PREEXISTING KINGDOMS/POLITIES/CULTURES ETC.

GERMANY DIDN'T EVEN EXIST AS A SINGLE COUNTRY UNTIL THE LATE 1800'S, BOY THOSE GERMANS SURE LOVE STEALING LOL

>> No.19327

>> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
You hate it because you're a fat weeaboo, and no one likes weeaboos japan or anywhere else

I don't watch anime, I have a real job and social life and no one treats me badly when I worked for an overseas branch in Japan. Conclusion: you fail, faggot.

>> No.19352

>>19312

Why the fuck are you turning around with more insane bigotry on Japan? They've produced the majority of the world's general tehcnological hardware for fucking decades and are basically #1 in robotics. Both of you are faggots.

>> No.19372

>>19312

BUT OMG SHOCKLEY'S ANCESTORS MUST HAVE COME FROM GERMANY IN THE PAST 100 YEARS OR SO, MORE AMERIKKKAN THEFT

WAIT, NEARLY EVERYTHING THAT'S COME OUT OF AMERICA IN THE PAST SEVERAL CENTURIES HAS BEEN FROM FOREIGN ARRIVALS

I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE FUCK I'M GETTING AT, MAYBE I JUST REALLY HATE NATIVE AMERICANS

>> No.19391

>>19312

you missed an important one : instant cofee

>> No.19393

>>16969
Nah they're too busy hating Zainichi koreans
I'm chinese and I don't remember being mistreated even when they found out i'm chinese
but that was before the riot shitstorm etc

>> No.19408

>>19352

Only by copying everybody else. The japs never had an original(useful) idea evar!

>> No.19428

>>19352
Oh great, another ignorant weeaboo trying to embarrass himself.

Nearly all technological progress is being made by America nowadays. The technology is then licensed to Japanese companies who make consumer products for your uneducated self.

>> No.19430

>>19393
Add that to the contaminated dumplings where the Japanese go "ON NOES! COMMUNIST CHINA IS POISONING US!"
I guess they pretty haet the Chinese too

>> No.19435

>>19325
Wow, you fail miserably at trying to counter that argument.
Also, your desperate capslock only shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

While those other countries established a single cultural organization that works, america has not.
While all those countries established a single government, an economy and a culture, producing things you can clearly label as "made in...", America failed to produce anything significant.
That you can't answer my question is a proof of this.

Of course those countries developed from other kingdoms in the past...those do not exist anymore.

America imports things from existing countries today, and more than using this shit, and making money with it, it hasn't developed much original content since it was established.

But I guess you don't even understand your logical error and your failure of producing a decend troll.

>> No.19422

>>19271
True Americans = Cherokee Indians etc.
Modern American = Anyone who lives in America. Get the fuck out.

>> No.19453

>>19428

I'm not a weeaboo, dipshit. I was the one attacking that deranged anti-american moron. No single country is producing "nearly everything".

>> No.19455

>>19435
>JAPAN IS SUPERIOR AMERIKKA SUCKS BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT TO WELCOME MY ANIMU OVERLORDS

Fixed for accuracy.

>> No.19442

>>17591

Oh God, have you seen the OP9 forums? Every other topic is a "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW I HATE JAPAN" fest.

>> No.19472

Thread is retarded
Neither America or Japan is of any significance in the long run compared to China

Seriously, you faggots think you're anything because you've been around for what, 200 years? That's like a blink in Chinese history. A few thousand years from now people are going to remember China's achievements from 2000 BC to forever. We might remember something about the Euros, but America, Japan and all other countries would barely be worth mentioning.

>> No.19480

>>19435
Butt hurt wapanese weeaboo faggot.

>> No.19496

I know there is some elitism in Japan, but there's a fuckton of videos on youtube of white people in Japan having a lot of good times. I found one where this guy is getting mobed by a bunch of school girls cause they want to practice their English on him.

As long as your not a weeaboo/otaku loser I don't see how it'd be so bad.

>> No.19506

>>19496
Does not apply for anyone in a weeaboo imageboard in the /weeabbo/ board

>> No.19532

/cry /wrist

BAWWWWW BAWWWWW I'M A STUPID WEEABOO

>> No.19558

Well, whites shouldn't be allowed in Asia anyway

Is this the new dramaboard? I need a new one since /n/ is gone

>> No.19544

>>19435
Your reply fails, seeing as your argument has already been countered by, like, four different people.

>> No.19566

>>19435

"While those other countries established a single cultural organization that works, america has not."

America has no uniform culture? Non-american countries have no cultural diversity? Wow, what a fucked up world we live in.

"While all those countries established a single government, an economy and a culture, producing things you can clearly label as "made in...", America failed to produce anything significant."

Oh yes. America has no government, economy, or culture whatsoever. It's really just like Somalia out here.

"Of course those countries developed from other kingdoms in the past...those do not exist anymore."

Yes. They arose from numerous outside influences. Which you think makes anything invalid.

"But I guess you don't even understand your logical error and your failure of producing a decend troll."

>> No.19568

>>19408
WOW!
JUST WOW!
You obviously know NOTHING about the world.

You are wrong. America are the ones who are just copying.
Japan is (and was) one of the countries with the most influence in the developement and manufacturing of technology.
It's a leading influence.

Wow, you must be the most arrogant and ignorant person to think that Japan is only copying. That story is years old and also complete bullshit.

Have you any idea about the Japanese consumer electronics industry and the technological developements that came from it? I guess not.
Have you any idea about the automotive industry? And how important those are (and especially how important those will be in the future)?

Before you talk such bullshit PLEASE educate yourself.

>> No.19595

>>19558

No, if it was /n/, it would be full of people spamming hundred+ post threads full of news stories of blacks committing crimes or bringing up topics about race and IQ, while injecting it with ancient /b/ memes. In other words, not a total shithole.

>> No.19602

>>19568
>WHINE WHINE AMERIKKA SUCKS BECAUSE THEYT DON'T EMBRACE MY ANIME! JAPAN DOES AND THEY WILL LOVE ME FOR IT! YEAH!

>> No.19621

Bonus points if this thread ends with a Lewis C. discussion.

>> No.19630

>>19472

Of course, anything China has produced is invalid in the eyes of that anti-amerikkkan fuckwad because it hasn't been a single, uniform 100% isolated culture.

3 kingdoms era? Chinks stealing. Manchuria once a different country, with it's culture influencing the rest of China? More chinks stealing.

>> No.19642

>>19602

You have to be a weeaboo to not think Japan is full of intellectualy myopic study drones.

>> No.19663

>>19642
I hope you realize that I'm trolling him by exposing the truth in his post.

>> No.19673

>>19568
This MUST be a troll.

Seriously, the Japanese became influential in manufacturing and technology probably beginning sometime in the seventies. Before that, they churned out the kind of crappy dollar store junk that China has been producing up until recently. So while they definitely CAN innovate, they really didn't do much other that mimic other countries until fairly recently.

>> No.19686

>>19271
light bulb, cotton gin, and the pacemaker.

>> No.19689

>>19566
Wow, you just disqualified yourself from the discussion.
You misunderstood (read: totally fucked up, misread and misinterpreted) the mentioned points and you just show that you have no idea how the world (or anything) works.

Enjoy your pathetic life, being a too self-confident, patriotic asshole, sitting on his ignorant as, thinking from 12pm to noon, desperately trying to illusionate yourself.

You should read something. Like a book or the newspaper (international please) or if you allready think you know enough about the world, maybe READ and UNDERSTAND the sentence or the question you want to write an answer to.

Oh, and maybe you should read a definition of the term "cognitive dissonance" and become a bit more self-reflecting.

I'm off to bed, have a good night.

>> No.19694

>>19663

Oh, sorry. :(

>> No.19677

Guys my ancestors came from germany sometime in the 1800's to here in America. I plan to go into a scientific field in college, so does that mean any accomplishments I make in any field will be invalid because I'm an American?

>> No.19705

>>19673

What do you mean? Japan didn't really become that developed until the 60's anyway.

>> No.19699

Huh, it seemed perfectly fine when I was there as an exchange student. But then again, I never watched or talked about anime... they hate that shit, even if you're japanese

>> No.19718

>>19705
That is EXACTLY what I was saying.

>> No.19722

>>19694
It's cool, man.

>> No.19738

>>19689

If you're so sure of what the fuck you're trying to get across, please explain it in term's my inferior amerikkkan mind can comprehend. I made it clear I'm not a patriot (LOL YOU DIDNT READ THAT, YOU MUST BE AN AMERIKKKAN LOL) and am only going at you because of HOW FUCKING STUPID you are. Want me to go over it again? You think ANYTHING produced in America is worthless because it's culture didn't evolve in extreme isolation and was built on the back of numerous preexisting cultures. That's a fucking moronic arugment. You fail. Please don't even come back.

>> No.19743

>>19630
Who cares, culture only advances when people adapt or copy it for their own purpose, the only difference is if the person doing it is foreign or not

this thread fails hard for yanks and nips arguing over who's the larger pile of shit

so fucking glad i'm chinese and dont have to put up with this faggotry

>> No.19760

>>19544
Your argument fails, as those arguments were never countered. (It doesn't "count" as "countered", if the only people who think they countered anything are biased, patriotic idiots like yourself).

Also, the "arguments" who "countered" my arguments were "re-countered".

Stop failing so miserably, you know you just talk shit, deep, deep inside.

And yes, I know, you think I'm provoking and my words only are lies and I'm wrong in your eyes and you are right about those things all the time, and the "arguments" of yours are actual arguments and "counter" mine.

That's also why I said, I go to bed.

There's no meaning in a discussion with such a self-delusional character like yours.

>> No.19762

>>19718

Oh, sorry, I guess I misread. I thought you were holding Japan up to some kind of huge standard of development when they were held back by isolationism for decades, nevermind.

Then again, I don't think the guy you were replying to was making that point either.

>> No.19774

>>19743

Dude I was parodying him. China has an awesome history but it's a shithole right now.

>> No.19776

>>19568
>>19689
Same fucking weeaboo trying and failing.

>> No.19767

>>19760

Ok. You're a faggot. Bye.

>> No.19800

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_inventions

>> No.19802

>>19760
>YOU FUCKING SUCK I HATE PEOPLE DISAGREEING WITH ME I'M GOING TO SLEEP SO I CAN DREAM ABOUT MAI PERFECT KAWAII WIFE AND HOW JAPAN IS AWESOME YOU CAN KEEP YOUR AMERIKKKAN BURGERS

>ALSO BEFORE I LEAVE NOBODY CAN LIKE THEIR OWN COUNTRY UNLESS IT'S JAPAN! YOU WANT TO DEFEND YOUR OWN COUNTRY? PATRIOTIC CLOSE MINDED WHORE! WHAT? I'M DOING THE SAME TO JAPAN? IMPOSSIBLE I'M DEFENDING TEH BESTEST COUNTRY EVAAR

>> No.19825

>>19800

lol why didnt someone post that before

>> No.19826

>>17042
Wiggers, literally no matter what you look like, they will drive by, call you a faggot, its one of the dumbest things in existence.

>> No.19844

can't you faggots just be glad that both america and japan are better off than like, 99% of the countries on the planet

this is pretty fucking petty in the eyes of anyone not from those countries

>> No.19863

>>19844

No, it's just people debating this one hardcore anti-amerikkkan japanophile fuckwad.

>> No.19869

>>19774
>in a shithole right now.
lol "right now"? It's been in a shithole since the thirteeth century.

>> No.19891

>>19869

All countries were "shitholes" up until industrialization. It's a shithole by today's standards atleast.

>> No.19899

>>19800
Airplane.. Light Bulb.. Air Conditioning... Refrigerator... Revolver... Sky Scraper... Typewriter... Toilet paper... Telephone... Camera... Photocopier... GAS CHAMBER EXECUTION...
Nuclear Submarine... THE FUCKING LASER... OPERATING SYSTEM... Calculator... Space Shuttle... THE FUCKING INTERNET... Hubble telescope... Polio Vaccine... Humane Genome Project... OPERATING SYSTEM... Minicomputer... OH YES THESE WERE ALL SO USELESS

>> No.19917

>>19738
No, I did never say any of the things you blame me to have said.

also you say things like this: >>America is worthless because it's culture didn't evolve in extreme isolation

Which is complete bullshit, as I've never said that. But you either are too narrow-minded, patriotic or self-delusional to not misunderstand my arguments as you obviously have either not read my post or misunderstand it on purpose.
I explained it in a way, everyone would understand it and a further discussion of those points is futile.

If you actually understand it in the way you are responding to it, I can't help you, sorry.

You blame "MY" "argument", that I've never said in that way you deal with it.

That's why I said the things I said and if you are not able to respond to my arguments but that what you WANT to interprete in them, do what you want, there's no reason to discuss it with you.

The problem is maybe not that you don't understand my posts but that you don't want to understand them. And that's something I can't do a thing about, except leaving you out in the open, dealing with it yourself.

>> No.19918

>>19899
These are strictly American. They aren't even mentioning things invented in America by former other country citizens.

>> No.19930

>>19800
wow the US made ALOT of guns lol

>> No.19938

ITT Weeaboos get pwned by wiki.

>> No.19971

You forgot Carbon dating. And this is only in 200 something years of existence.

>> No.19980

>>19917
>BAWWWWW YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT THAT MAKES YOU A TROLL EVEN THOUGH I'M THE TROLL

I can't be assed to continue. Just leave already ffs.

>> No.20006

>>19917

Ok /jp/, can someone tell me what his argument was if I keep getting it wrong? He's not telling me anything new other than calling me stupid and bitching about me not understanding him.

>> No.20027

>>2006 Cervical Cancer Vaccine
um wow this one seems important maybe

>> No.20060

i don't know why whites give so much attention to japan, it's just another country with its ups and downs
is this some kind of fanboy/anti-fanboy faggotry

>> No.20063

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Americans#Science_and_Education

Japs like this living in amerikkka aren't making shit, or atleast, amerikkka has nothing to do with any of this because they were from Japan.

>> No.20047

>>20006
He doesn't have an argument. He's just sucking Japan's collective cock and calling America a country of ripoffs.

>> No.20089

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

HMMMMM

JAPANESE GUY MAKING PROGRESS IN UNCREATIVE AMERIKKKA OR AMERIKKKA RIPPING OFF HIM, I CANT DECIDE PLEASE HELP

>> No.20144

>>19917
>HAY YOU GUISE JAPAN IS SUPERIOR ITS TEH BESTEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IF YOU DISAGREE ITS 'CAUSE YOUR TOO PATRIOTIC

SHUT UP YOUR TOO PATRIOTIC

YOUR TOO PATRIOTIIIICC

>> No.20124

>>20063
>>20089
help me I cant tell sarcasm from trolling, from fanboyism all i KNOW IS JAPAN IS A COUNTRY OF THINGS AND AMERICA IS A COUNTRY OF THINGS, UH HUH

>> No.20156

Maybe he was one of those retarded muslim kids? They can be that stupid.

Eh, fuck this thread, now we're just circlejerking over how stupid he was.

>> No.20176

serious thread is serious.

>> No.20347

China fucking sucks compared to Japan. Full of destitute poor people. Sure it lasted for thousands of years... with poor ass farmers. Chine is some fake ass Commie country that should die. America could kick the shit outta China. Except people think China is good just because they see a glitzy photo of Beijing. NEWSFLASH: the air there is so fucked up that you can actually taste the chemicals.

>> No.20372

>>20347

No its ok, I've seen photos of people walking with face masks and hankerchifs over their mouths to cover it up.

>> No.20412

LOL NOBODY in America EVER has to wear handkerchiefs over their mouths in a city just so they don't taste the foul shit in the air. China is a shithole.

>> No.20442

>>20412

Well, it's just a few cities, and Beijing is only the 11th most polluted city on Earth, but yeah it sucks shit right now. More corrupt than most african countries, the world's biggest fascist state, freakish amounts of public executions over the dumbest shit ever, and insane crime in some areas. Some of the biggest misygonists imaginable too. Atleast the commies stopped foot binding.

>> No.20490

>>20347
Of course. The dynasties were full of piss poor dirt farmers but that doesn't mean that China didn't produce culture at massive rates.

Oh I see. To keep the trolling in this thread not it's about Japan > China instead of Japan > America

>> No.20528

>>20442
ROFL i can't do anything else than laugh at your disinformation. not like your brainwashed Fox news propaganda will affect me and China.

>> No.20577

>>19899
Strictly American?
Airplane: Wright Brothers only made one of the last steps.
But there were such planes built before that in England.
even DaVinci made drawings of such airplanes.
Light Bulb: The invention began in England by Humphrey Davy.
Warren de la Rue (British) produced the first working light bulb.
Edison managed to produce a efficient one.
Air Conditioning: I give you that one
Refrigerator: That's the same technology.
Revolver: "The earliest known specimen is dated 1680 and attributed to John Dafte of London"
Sky Scraper: Wikipedia: high-rise housing 16th-century city of Shibam in Yemen
Typewriter: In 1714, Henry Mill obtained a patent in BRITAIN for a machine that
Toilet paper: the first use of toilet paper in human history dates back to the 6th century AD, in early medieval China
Telephone: Noone knows who invented that thing.

>> No.20613

>>20608
DOES NOT COMPUTE

>> No.20608

Being a Chinese weeaboo is so hard these days...

>> No.20650

You guys fucking realize threads like this is why /jp/ is going to be removed in about a week, right?

>> No.20722

Canada > America > China > Japan

>> No.20740

Can't we all enjoy being weeaboos without bringing politics into the whole thing?

>> No.20763

>>20650
Good.
>>20577
Get the fuck out.

>> No.20767

>>20650
But doesn't moot want this kind of stuff away from /a/?

>> No.20798

Being a Chinese Weeboo is hard because you guys keep insisting that your country is the best. ITS NOT. Japan is the best Asian country. AMERICA is the best country in the world. Won two World Wars. We would all be sucking Hitler's dick if it wasn't for America. INCLUDING CHINA. Hitler hated Communism almost as much as he hated Jews.

>> No.20807

>>20767
This stuff was never on /a/. Ever.

>> No.20817

ITT:
-An american troll replying to his own comments to still seem like he countered the arguments of someone, who:
-Is right but hasn't recognized that he's replying to a fucking troll, who would still think he's right even if his decision would cause him a slow painful death, causing a bigger shitstorm than he can imagine.
Get the fuck off, all of you.

And especially you: >>20006
Shut the fuck up. You really did misunderstand his arguments, neither was he stating anything you blame him for nor do you seem to quite get what he was talking about, he was right about most of the things he said and I hope, you at least like my opinion, for I only want to help here and make you all stfu.
I won't explain either, but I hate to ignore a fuckhead who's "answering" his own questions. This thread just screams for a same-person-poster, but I'm too fucking lazy.
Can it is be thread-die tiem nao, please? :(

>> No.20829

>>20798
I'm not. I just want to enjoy Japanese culture without people bringing up Nanjing or any old shit like that.

>> No.20841

America is the best period

>> No.20848

>>20798
The Chinese would be sucking Hirohito's cock, not Hitler's. The dude only cared for cultured Europe and little else.

>> No.20872

>>20798
>>20608
No it isn't, I'm Chinese and I enjoy a lot of japanese stuff

people think all chinese people are nationalist fags, and it's true there's a lot of em but they're still a minority
most asians get along just fine

>> No.20887

>>20798
Yeah it helps that China wasn't a communist country 'til after WWII, right, you weeaboo faggot?

>> No.20933

Oh wow.

I don't know who to hate, the faggots who go out of their way to hate Japan or the faggots who go out of their way to defend it.

>> No.20967

This >>20848 and this >>20887

That "chinese weeaboo" seriously doesn't know what the fuck.

>> No.20974

>>BAAAAAAWWW I CAN'T ACCEPT MY FAILURE SO I INSULT AND PROVOKE ANYONE WHO OPPOSES MY IDIOTIC BELIEVES. FUCKING WEEABOOS!! AMERICA >>> ALL. THEY ARE ALL WRONG. ALSO I'M DISCUSSING TOTALY STUPID TOPICS ABOUT THINGS I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT.

-fix'd

*waits for stupid answer in form of "lol, liek you kno"; "ah you so intelligent *insert sarcastic remark about weeaboo/nerd/anti-amerikkkan*"; "gtfo"*

ahh, so predictable, you won't stop with your talking, regardless of how many arguments you hear or how often your stupid believes get disproven. this is like a theist/atheist thread.
One side is too energetic, the other side too dumb (waits for "Yeah, YOU DUMB!" or "Yaaa, you know evything, huh?")

such threads annoy me...
Just learn that you can't argue with such people.

This thread is the cancer that's killing this board.

>> No.21007

Everyone in this thread is a filthy nigger. /thread

>> No.21033

>>20974
>>21007
>>20060
truth

>> No.21039

To be fair, the Chinese (and possibly Koreans) wouldn't be sucking anyone's cock even if it weren't for us nuking the everloving shit out of the Japs. The Soviets are the ones who pretty much drove the Japs out of continental Asia.

The Filippinos though, are another matter.

>> No.21049

Chink here. I have my fucking HDD with more than 100 Gb of animu, j-pop, eroge and other shit. Also I know enough japanese to read and understand most things.

Even if the japs did disgusting things in the WWII that doesn't mean that your average japanese is "FOR THE EMPEROR, I MUST KILL THOSE ASIAN SUBHUMANS AND THE FOREIGN DEVILS". It's a shame that some government fuckhead doesn't recognize past crimes and shitstorm around asia ensues. Can't we fucking get along in peace?

>> No.21156

>>21049
You must know, that every German is still a Nazi, every Russian is still a Soviet, every Japanese is still a baby massacring chauvinist and North Korea is still a Democratic Republic.

>> No.21172

>>21156
>>North Korea is still a Democratic Republic

Made me chuckle, didn't see that one coming. :/

>> No.21257

>>20974
lol I like how you lack the ability to refute any of the arguments in the thread, yet somehow try to act as if you could.

>> No.21348

>>21156
Then I guess the average Chinese is a Red Guard burning down books and spreading Maoism, right?

>> No.21433

>>21257
I like how you do this, too. :)
Also: I'm not saying what you say I was saying, I just stated the objective truth.
And the way you are responding shows only that I was right with what I said.

>> No.21651

>I'm Chinese, so I can stealth it
This one statement made me LOL. japanese can even smell a mile away japanese that weren't born & raised in japan.

That said, japan isnt as bad as south africa or turkey. I could probably live here another few years.

>> No.22143

>>19472
America will be remembered for dropping the first nuke. Japan will be remembered for receiving the first nuke. I am the president of Asia.

>> No.22283

>>20740
Believe it or not, the worst dickbutts on 4chan were always on /n/, not /b/. Now they're loose on the other boards.

>> No.22283,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>17327
>it's easily one of the safest countries in the world
that's not true; many crimes are not reported to the police

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/category/crime/

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action