[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 39 KB, 600x800, l_d5d127b060203288df6b7f55cd6f454c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1445391 No.1445391 [Reply] [Original]

Monday, October 06, 2008

Broken Hearted
Current mood: blank
Category: Life

What a day, I had a plan something I thought needed to be done and said, I decided to tell her one more time how I feel, but after that let it rest. She has goals and things she wants to do, so for my heart I wanted to tell her I love her, but I will wait for her and support her until she is ready and wants to be with me, but only if she had feelings towards me. I had gotten off early today we had plans to meet, I had bought her a small gift from my heart, planned out something small and romantic but she made other plans, everything I wanted to say was flushed down the drain, no hanging out no dinner, no words. I waited and waited, killed time only to find out she would take longer than she said, and in the end my heart shattered, maybe some jealousy but plenty of sadness had filled me, I have never known what she thinks about me, she never says much, to me this more painful than anything. She knows my feelings yet I don't know hers.
In the end I saw her for a bit, gave her the gift but the words had left my heart and mouth, I could not say a thing, instead asked her a question and left, only seeing her for a minute or two. Really I want to do is be by her side as much as I can, be her friend, someone she can count on and call me greedy but even someone she can love, but at the same time those are just my feelings, I can't deny it if she doesn't like me, its her choice.

Its just so tough.....what should I do?

(pic related, it's me and my 16 year old girlfriend)

>> No.1445395
File: 7 KB, 301x257, 1223792688572.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1445399

Why is this from days ago?

>> No.1445397

Shit was not so cash.

>> No.1445403

>Monday

stopped reading there, old stuff is old.

>> No.1445415

spent the whole week crying in his bed maybe?

>> No.1445442

wtf is this shit

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action