[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 195 KB, 850x1189, sample-7b5ec7a0993d5cab6849e37daa1d424a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1430444 No.1430444 [Reply] [Original]

Sup /jp/, it's Tenshi!
Got a fun story for ya!

In the last couple of days I've been eating heaps and holding my shit, so I could make one huge satisfying dump. Well it worked, this morning I woke up and felt the urge to take a mega dump, but fought it off. I was going to be home alone tomorrow and wanted to have a big dump wherever I wanted and have some fun.

It was about 9:45am when Mom reminds me I have netball training; I completely forgot and had to rush to get ready. We got there just in time. All that rushing around gave me a cramp in the stomach. My urge to take a shit came back, but I ignored it and started training.

>> No.1430447
File: 265 KB, 800x1132, 1223502889956.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We were doing fitness, so we did a lot of running. All the running brought back my urge to shit, it was pretty bad this time, actually pressing against my hole, which was sweaty from running, so it was all lubed up and ready to drop a load. I really didn't want to shit, but my stomach was cramped up and my a*sho*e was aching from holding it in. The last 10 minutes of training seemed to go for an eternity. I kept discretely putting my hand on my ass to keep it in. Finally it ended and mom picked me up. As soon as I got in the car I let out a ripper to relieve the pressure on my butthole a bit.

I was determined not to shit. When I got home I needed a shower. I walked right passed the toilet, which seemed to be begging me to empty my ass in to it. I got undressed and hopped in the shower. I had to pee so I squatted down and spread my lips pissing a forceful stream on to the shower floor. I farted while squatting, my a*sho*e was so sore from staying shut, but I kept ignoring it.

>> No.1430451
File: 185 KB, 800x653, 1223502961086.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I stayed squatting down and started washing my self. I rubbed some body wash on my crotch and my a*sho*e, big mistake! The soap lubed up my a*sho*e and a big turd started inching its way out of my weakened hole. I managed to pull it back in, but it was hurting me so much I just said "Stuff It!" and relaxed.

My a*sho*e opened and stretched (which is unusual for me) the big turd coming out hurt, but felt good at the same time. It was really hard, thick and smooth. I was forcing it out, but had to rest halfway through, partly to rest, partly to enjoy the great feeling I was having. I started pushing and groaning again and eventually it popped out and hit the floor. I felt great; I was relieved and really excited;)

>> No.1430463
File: 384 KB, 700x641, 1223503221784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There was definitely more poop inside me and I couldn't wait to push it out. It started moving towards my wide-open a*sho*e. I didn't have much trouble getting this log out, it moved slowly out of my sore a*sho*e, it again was really firm and really smooth, it fell out on top of my first log. I could feel that I had more poop in me, but it wasn't ready to come out, so I'm saving it for tomorrow Smile.

Hope ya liked my story!

Love Tenshi <3

>> No.1430449

people can die from overdoing that stuff

>> No.1430456

It's like I'm really on fanfiction.net

>> No.1430459

This is quite displeasing.

>> No.1430460

>a*sho*e

>>
Name