[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.07 MB, 1147x1375, curious boat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14135595 No.14135595[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>2 kancolle threads is spamming/flooding
>50+ touhou threads are fine

Where's the logic behind that??

It's obvious the people in charge have an agenda against Kancolle and everything non-touhou. Why is this allowed? It's killing off the potential userbase since touhou will never have the amount of follower base it had in the past again.

Why delete my previous threads? >>14135358 >>14135381 Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. Or are you admitting your guilt? Don't warn me like that, you dig this hole for yourselves. It is our democratic right to voice our grievances. This and many other such blanket rules are a cause for concern. They weren't implemented to be abused on a daily basis by a lazy and biased moderation team who stuck in the past.

We need and demand a public discourse on this matter.

>> No.14135612

> It is our democratic right to voice our grievances.
Pretty sure 4chan has never been about democratic about site decisions, it's been moot's.

There's kancolle threads in /a/, if you don't like toho.

>> No.14135626

>>14135595
Its because no one wants to accept the death of touhou so they take out their rage on touhou's successor.

>> No.14135636

>>14135595
Go away /kcg/fag.

As a kancollefag, I apologize to the rest of the /jp/ userbase for this particular cancerous autist that has been plaguing our threads and the rest of the board for months. The janitors do what they can to get rid of his shitposting but some of it gets through because he's at it all day every day.

>> No.14135682

>>14135612
>moot
Then this is a really good chance to talk about things left under the rug since he has forever left this place.

>> No.14135685

>>14135595
>Where's the logic behind that??
this is 2hu board?!?!??

>> No.14135689

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

YOU MUST HAVE SOME MAD FUCKING BRAIN PROBLEMS TO KEEP BITCHING ABOUT THIS SHIT

YOU'RE SECOND CLASS HERE AT BEST YOU DUMB FUCK GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT STUPID ASS RIBBON AFFECTING YOUR AIR SUPPLY GOOFY ASS BITCH??????????????????

BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.14135695

>>14135595
who is we?

>> No.14135698

I usually respond to random silly kc threads but pity threads like this are just embarrassing

>> No.14135708

Poor boat slut, I don't care about "games" unless they are actually playable, fun games. Your girls are cute but why would I care about something I can't enjoy playing

>> No.14135719

This is not only about Kancolle.

>> No.14135725

>>14135719
There are several im@s threads around and a shit load of other non-Touhou threads. What are you even talking about?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action