[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.09 MB, 900x1440, 1af852d8e3f01c95d8a4658702da4fd5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14079873 No.14079873 [Reply] [Original]

Previous Thread: >>14043838

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Please avoid shitposting and being off topic - follow global and local rules. Instead of replying, report and ignore!

If you have a question about a certain item, please provide as much information as possible so that we can help. Usually, your measurements, equipment and habits are our best indicators.

Please read the guide before posting.

>> No.14079888

Grabbing you, hugging you tight and clinging hard around you, Daisuki Hold by ToysHeart and provided by NST !
だいしゅきホールド
You know, imoutos are cool. They say “onii-chan”, they grab your arm and play around with you. Who doesn’t want such kawaii imouto ? At some point, the imouto grows up, starts developing breasts, and starts loving you more. Loving you very much. Gets jealous when she finds out you’re going out with another girl. Wants you for her alone. Wants you to be forever with you. Jumps on you, makes you fall on the ground, kisses you, makes you both dive into something else than pure brother-sister relationship. “いいよ、おにいちゃん“, you’re not blood-related. だいしゅき. We all love imouto. And that’s what this onaholes is about
The “daisuki” holding is when the girl is hugging you during sex, holding tight with her arms and locking you with her legs, basically squeezing your vital energy through your penis inserted deep in her.
Oooooh there’s plenty to talk about ! Do you like the packaging ? Here, have a hi-res scan:

“Hey onii-chan, can we hold hands ?”, and a sudden breeze lifts up her dress right there at the important spot, revealing white pantsu with ribbon and a camel toe. Looking to the right, you see… “Daisyuki Hold”, oops. This is kinda off-charts in romaji, dear ToysHeart.
Illustrator @saida_kazuaki made more: a manga strip where the girl says “it’s alright, shoot it inside”. (yeah well, manga girls often say “iino, konomama chuni dashite”). This is a good thing to bring some happy fappy mood for your onahole. Let’s open !

>> No.14079892

Onahole, Vanessa & Co lube bottle, that’s standard features with ToysHeart. While the lube is pretty decent, you run out pretty quick: 1, 2 uses maybe ? So have a bottle of Onatsuyu ready

Non-penetrated, length of 15.5cm, it feels smooth and stretchy like most ToysHeart onaholes. Yet I noticed that this one has an out-of-the-box smell comparable to what Magic Eyes usually do, it smells somewhat of plastic. I mean yeah it’s TPE rubber, but ToysHeart go me used to toys that didn’t smell noticeably on opening. But that one, did. Not to worry: the smell wears off very quickly after a few washes. But please ToysHeart, be careful

Daisuki Hold is a dual-layer onahole: the skin-colored outer layer is softer, “spongier”, while the pink/salmon colored inner layer is harder. Dual layer onaholes aren’t easy to make as layers tend to separate after some time, but ToysHeart improved fairy well on this matter and here the layers are well blended together. As you can see, the structures consist of a small entrance, a bunch of ribs, then a field of bumps, a cervix opening and a vacuum-uterus.

>> No.14079902

This onahole is rated as tight, and indeed, it’s tight. Not a penis-bully like Virgin Age Admission, but she really clings onto you. That’s some serious daisuki holding going on.
But before that, you have to enter it. The vag-shape guides your tip to the entrance, but that entrance is fairly small. Close to “too-small”. Reminds me of Kirino. Once in, you barely have time to catch your breath and you’re already at the rib gate. That part, ooooooh my. As you can see in the illustrations, they “flap” back and forth around your shaft for a really intense stimulation. The nudges in the middle feel nice, but barely more than that. A good glans tease. And the cervix opening ? Well, my tip can “kiss it”, I tried pushing further but the “sliding through the cervix” effect is a dull gimmick of what Eroman can achieve. Therefor, I simply used that part to create some nice vacuum. The kind of suction that makes a satisfying “pop” sound as you pull out
Once the fun is over (or when comes the time for a different kind of fun), you take the onahole under a sink and flush out with water. It can be turned inside-out but be really gentle since it’s a dual-layer. Cleaning with water and soap is fairy normal, I didn’t had any particular trouble. Don’t hesitate to stick your soapy fingers inside to make sure everything is clean between the ribs. As with most ToysHeart toys, it dries quite fast and still feels nice. For extra-smooth surface, you can pat it with talc powder or corn starch.
I’d say yes, keep daisuki-holding me all you want ’cause nii-chan will be with you now and forever !

>> No.14079904

Daisuki Hold
Feeling and pleasure - 9/10
9/10
Materials and cleaning - 8/10
8/10
Packaging and addons - 7/10
7/10
Price - 9/10
9/10
Summary
Daisuki Hold is a really good onahole, particularly for imouto-lovers and fans of the unwanted pantyflashes. It's tight and intense, hugging your penis like it doesn't want you out. However, there are a few weaknesses like the small entrance and the material's initial smell. ToysHeart makes us here something to have, for a quite good price. Grab it !

>> No.14079921

>>14079888
>>14079892
>>14079902
>>14079904
WTF is this copy/pasta?

>> No.14079929

>>14079921
its clearly a review.

>> No.14079990
File: 31 KB, 436x327, captain-obvious-south-park.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14079929
Why not just post a link to the actual review on onahole.eu?
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/daisyuki-hold
It's not even recent (April 2015)

>> No.14080043

My order was processed on monday, left Japan on tuesday and I received it today. That was pretty fast for an e-packet.

Expect a review of the CQ Roll tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

>> No.14080334

Word of warning to those ordering from CMST, don't take free shipping. That's twice now that USPS seems to have played football with the package or something. Luckily the onaholes themselves weren't messed up, since sheer luck had the padded side of the box with nothing to hit get fucked up, but still.

>> No.14081173

How bout dragon dildos?

>> No.14081240

>>14079990
I wonder. Circumvent censorship maybe ?
Anon could upload a screenshot for the pics and flood less the thread. https://i.imgur.com/IO9Lsql.jpg

>> No.14081582

>Fail to make it from San Bernardino ( a six hour drive) in Eleven hours
>Don't even update the tracking info for over a day
It's like every time I try to have faith in the USPS they let me down even harder. It's getting kinda painful.

>> No.14081845

>website says "same day shipping"
>it's been 2 weeks, order stuck on "processing" status
>had to send an email asking what's up
how awkward

>> No.14082226

Is it okay to discuss fap material here? Doujins and the like?

>> No.14082238

>>14082226
It'd probably flood the whole thread pretty soon if you gave it leash. Just make a new thread if it's not really integral to onaholes.

>> No.14082279

Used mekiplush and v real. Lasted about 90 minutes with a 6 minute rest in the middle. Came 3 times. Third time, I had to manually shotgun pump my dick for a solid 4 minutes. Also here's a tip for plush users; use a sock to stuff your onahole in then wedge the crock into the plush. That onahole holder from jewdemons doesn't work too well for large onaholes

>> No.14082499

So I've had a Roa for a month now, and I'm looking to buy some more onaholes.

I don't have experience with any other holes so I don't know how tight Roa is compared to others.. I'd like to try the dick bullies though, so was thinking about Lolinco or Virgin Age Admission.
People seemed to express some durability issues with the Lolinco though, so I'm siding with the Admission for now.
I was also thinking about getting a Tomax since everyone praises them. I'm eyeing the Lilith Uterus right now. Thoughts?

>> No.14082590

>>14080043
What if we don't want one?

>> No.14082595

>>14082226
Do it, we don't care.

>> No.14082811

>>14082499
I have both and can't really recommend the Admission over the Lolinco.
I find the Lolinco much more realistic and exciting whereas the Admission just strangles the top half of my cock. Besides the strangling I feel a bit of the ribs and that's about it. I also prefer the internal material of the Lolinco than the Admission. Some people have complained that its hard to ejaculate in the Admission due to its tightness.
If you had to pick between both I'd say go with the Lolinco, but be sure to lube the entrance and your entire dick well before insertion otherwise you'll end up ripping something.

>> No.14082832

>>14082499
Tomax holes are great, can definitely recommend them.
Popular choices are the Venus Real Soft and the Lilith Uterus Soft. If you can, get both otherwise just pick whichever one fits your fancy. I personally like the Venus Real because its large and hefty.

>> No.14082930

>>14081582
I know how you feel. My USPS package literally got scanned to the city I live in on Thursday night, yet wasn't delivered to me Friday. Hope they deliver it today.

>> No.14083050

>>14082590
Come on, don't be so tsundere anon.

>> No.14083061

This is a longshot, but is there an onahole that works well with a hitachi wand?

>> No.14083152

>>14082499
i had the same situation as you anon

my first hole was roa too, then I bought lolinco and it was like night and day

just buy the fucking lolinco you wont regret it

>> No.14083214

>>14082811
>>14082832
>>14083152
Thanks for the input guys.

>> No.14083235

>>14082499
My first hole was Roa too, but after reading a mate's review of Roa, Rina, Lolinco and Girl In The Box (Hako-chan), plus after discussing my experiences with Roa to him personally, I decided to stay the hell away from Lolinco, as I don't think I'd be a fan of 'Dick bullies', as you put it. I'm personally more the type that likes to take it slow and sensual, which I why I went with Rina and Hako-chan.

From the soound of it, Lolinco would be perfect for you.

Here's a link to my mate's review of the holes mentioned above (including Lolinco):

http://pastebin.com/JEDZcq1w

>> No.14083250

Has anyone really tried chilling an onahole for necrophilia or Cirno roleplay? Is it any good? Can you keep hard inside a cold onahole? I've got mine soaking in cold water for a tryout as we speak.

>> No.14083341

>>14083250
Not good. The temperature goes back up around the tunnel, and the only remaining part that is cold is the outside. Condensation also may occur.

>> No.14083349

>>14083250
What the fuck anon.

>> No.14083377

Reposting from previous thread, I have this body powder containing:
Corn starch, magnesium stearate, zinc oxide, silica, menthol, methylparaben, eucalyptol, camphor, aloe.
Anyone experienced knows if this is safe for powdering?

>> No.14083383

>>14083250
just fuck a dead turkey

>> No.14083389

whats the best onahole if you want something that simulates a blow job?

>> No.14083393

the guide

>> No.14083405

>>14083389
>>14083393
thanks

>> No.14083426

>>14083341
I tried it now, it was pretty underwhelming. The insert was cool at best. I guess I was expecting something more dramatic, like in those old Cirno ice hymen posts.

>> No.14083432

>>14083426
put some icy hot in the onahole

>> No.14083512

>>14083377
>Corn starch
Unless you culture starch-specific bacteria. Often the main constituent for cosmetic powders. What you really want.

>magnesium stearate
Has a fire diamond with 1,1,0. Unless your onaho is extremely reactive with it, it's safe. Does nothing for powdering purposes apart from being another sort of anti-caking agent.

>zinc oxide
Wide range of uses. Nothing with major health or equipment effects. May be of some use if you live in squalid conditions.

>silica
Nothing I'm aware of. Even as part of the powder mix, it is relatively useless.

>menthol
Doubt it has any ill effects. Useless for this purpose.

>methylparaben
Estrogenic and fungicidal in larger quantitties, and a food preservative too. Nothing you should worry or even bother thinking about. Useless for this purpose.

>camphor
Useless for this purpose as well. May attempt to become a substitute at higher temps, pressures and time, but I doubt it has any adverse effects. Fragrant.

>aloe
For what purpose. Possibly fragrant.

Chemical interactions is not my thing, but generally, if you leave it on your skin for a non-malignant cause(by malignant causes I refer to rashes, sores and other nasty shit) and beneficial reasons(such as fragrance), and have prolonged contact without any adverse effects, it should be fine. Please be sure to do your own research regarding chemical and ingredient safety for health reasons. Chemical reactivity in cosmetics is, and must be, kept at the lowest possible range, as we are using it for ourselves.

Anything we do to these will shorten their service life.

Feel free to use that body powder. Feel free to also use any other particulate that you have quick and easy access to, such as flour. As with changing methods, do your research about their dangers.

>> No.14083726

>>14083512
Thanks a lot onabro, will do.

>> No.14083745

Is hand lotion safe to use with onaholes?

>> No.14083749

Is doremy sucking the cum out of the onahole?

>> No.14083878
File: 505 KB, 636x2866, cq_roll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14080043
Just done fapping with it, here's my review of the CQ Roll.

I'm not really sure where to begin so let's talk about the packaging first. The box opens like a chest: if you somehow forgot to order a bag, have enough space and privacy (or if you simply don't give any fuck), it's a pretty fancy way to store your onahole.

About the onahole itself now. I'm not sure why but I expected it to be sticky but that's not the case at all as it actually feels porous to the touch. Hell, I even doubt it'll need any powdering at all.

I also thought the material would be pretty hard and while it's not the softest I've ever used, it's a few notches below the Virgin Age Graduation in terms of hardness. In other words, it's firm but not overwhelmingly so.

In terms of stimulation, the CQ Roll will make you cum pretty fast and that's coming from someone who likes to edge for hours on end. Of course, the main gimmick here is the cervix and if that's what you're mainly looking for, you won't be disappointed: it really feels like a second entrance and will grip your dick once penetrated. The main entrance is also pretty tight so it’s like having two tightly wrapped rings stroking your dick as you fap. The two big bumps are kinda forgettable but I want to say that it is a good thing: it feels good to play with them when you’re about to cum but want to edge some more.

The clear material is pretty cool too: even if you’re not into x-rays you can see your dick which is pretty arousing (you won’t see your cumshots though).

Unsurprinsingly considering its thickness and weight, the hole looks and feels pretty durable but I’ve got to mention that mine veers a bit to the left: it’s only a bit off center but I know some of you are unlucky when it comes to this kind of problem. It also has some minor cuts on its flat side but nothing really worth worrying about.

(cont.)

>> No.14083885
File: 20 KB, 290x290, dat_cervix.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14083878

(cont.)

It was to be expected but this onahole is kind of a bitch to clean (on the plus side if you have to stealthily clean it, there is zero risks of spilling lube/cum on your way to the bathroom).

That’s about it I think. I’ll leave this tab open until the thread dies if anyone want to ask me something.

>> No.14083962

>>14083885
How much would you say the entrance can safely stretch? It looks far to similar to ones I've broken in the past.

>> No.14084004
File: 2.99 MB, 568x320, onahole_CQロール オナホール レビュー.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14083962
The main entrance or the cervical one? I was expecting the main entrance to be too tight since it looks a bit like the Half-Mature Succubus (which I ripped on purpose to be more comfortable) but it stretches pretty well.

It's very "meaty" so I'm not even sure how one side would be more fragile than the other. Here's the webm from the previous thread if it can be of any help (for info, my dick is 15.5cm long, dunno about girth but it looks pretty normal).

>> No.14084009

>>14084004
The webm helps a lot, thanks.

>> No.14084024

>>14082238
Would the mods allow that? I thought this was a sfw board.

>> No.14084036
File: 94 KB, 480x480, pls be nice.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I recently decided to buy a onahole since I have some more money recently and Ive had a fleshlight for a pretty long time and its getting kinda boring.

I tried to look up reviews before I bought some. I thought it would be a good idea to buy more then one since I might get unlucky with the first one.

I got:
Daisyuki Hold from ToyDemon
Naive Sister from ToyDemon
Sujiman Kupa Roa Hard Edition from JList
Eroman from CMST
Virgin Age: Graduation from CMST

Is this a pretty good selection or did I miss one that was decent?

Ive gotten some of them in the mail already, but havent tried yet.

>> No.14084319

>>14082930
Six scan updates in five minutes. They deliver it today when I'm busy instead of yesterday when I had the house to myself for a good six hours, too. Thanks USPS!

Here's hoping I don't have to sign for it and go in to work late.

>> No.14084409

>>14083061
Technically there are two, but you'd have far better luck with prostate attachments. I have this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008S7UQE2/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_MPf9vbZEFVQ0C and found it completely underwhelming though one guy loved it. YMMV, but at least they're cheap.

>> No.14085104

>>14084036
Some more popular ones are the Tomax series (Real, Uterus), Lolinco, Cocolo (hip), slut announcer, R-20, and Mouth of Truth.

You probably got shafted buying from those sites instead of nls, but I hope you enjoy them. Remember to post your opinions when you're done with them.

>> No.14085111

>>14084036
>Toydemon
>Jlist
If this is bait it's delicious and if it's not you're retarded.

Why do people ask for opinions on their purchase after they've bought things, anyway? If you fucked up in making your purchase the damage is already done.

>> No.14085134

>>14085104
I mean other then the price, was I really hurt by buying it from them? The cost was irrelevant for me and I cared more about the time it took for me to get them. (Dont mean to sound like an asshole)

>>14085111
I bought the Roa from Jlist pretty much only because I was buying other things (not onahole's) at the same time.

I was pretty much just asking if there were any other good ones that missed :(

>> No.14085157

>>14085134
>was I really hurt by buying it from them?
I can pretty much guarantee you that you were even without bothering to look. Yes, you messed up that badly.

>I cared more about the time it took for me to get them.
Toy Demon's shipping sucks. You probably still could've gotten it almost as fast with EMS and still saved a few bucks. Check out the guide for next time.

>I was buying other things (not onahole's) at the same time.
You probably still fucked up unless you couldn't find what you were buying ANYWHERE else. Jlist really isn't good for anything besides taking money from uninformed weeaboos.

>I was pretty much just asking if there were any other good ones that missed
Of course, but you can't expect to get all of the good ones in one go. As the other guy said pretty much everything from Tomax is great, then there's stuff like the Kunoichi, Mouth of Truth and more. Lurk some and read the guide, you're sure to find good information.

>> No.14085514
File: 280 KB, 600x848, .121212112.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've reached a sort of debacle between three holes. As a preface I've only had experience with tenga disposables before but I crave something more intense. I am a debauched oral fetishist and have narrowed my search of holes down to the Mouth of Truth, the Superb Fella 3 and the Toysheart "Real deep throat"
I know about the plastic teeth, the different textures, etc. The reviews and descriptions made the Mouth of Truth seem loose, and looking at it, the outer hole looks a little large and wouldn't provide much suction especially for someone small like me ;_;
Could someone who owns one or more of these toys please share the tightness and suction factors? Rigidity of the inside of the holes? (I like it a bit harder for the sake of intensity)
I want to make my first real onahole experience a good one

>> No.14085527

>>14085514
The Mouth of Truth is by far the best oral themed onahole, you can't go wrong with it.
Be sure to pick up a bottle or two of Ona Tsuyu lube with your order.

>> No.14085878

>>14085104
CMST is a decent place to buy from still, isn't it? Especially if you live in the USA?

>> No.14085885

>>14085878
They're the second or third best domestic one behind Queen Cat and sometimes Amazon. Always shop around first though.

>> No.14085891

>>14085885
Okay, good to know. Thanks!

>> No.14085976

How to acquire Tomax holes inside the EU?

>> No.14086005

>>14085976
1. Daimaoh+proxy
2. Omocha Jews
3. Packed luggage when you come back from Japan

Take your pick.

>> No.14086050

>>14083426
Put a onahole in a bag of ice with the opening end sticking out of it. Wait like 10 minutes and then do your thing.

>> No.14086061

>>14086050
With the hole still in the bag.

>> No.14086256

Are there any vendors that can get me Kunoichi or Mi-nyan within a week

>> No.14086263

>>14086256
Most of them can if you pony up for the right shipping. NLS won't have a problem doing it for sure.

>> No.14086551

Is EMS that much slower than DHL to Cali?

>> No.14086833

What are some experiments I can do with unwanted onahole?

>> No.14086847

>>14086833
Shove it up your ass

>> No.14086895

How do I clean a Tenga?

>> No.14086904

>>14086833
See how it reacts to various conditions. The next time I have one die I want to see how the material reacts to various disinfectants, but you could also see at what temperature they melt or maybe play with some repair techniques.

>> No.14086933

>>14086895
It should come with cleaning instructions. If it didn't, you probably bought one of the disposable $10 ones; good fucking luck cleaning one of those out.

>> No.14087101

>>14085111
>Why do people ask for opinions on their purchase after they've bought things, anyway?
Post purchase rationalisation.
It's an important process to people for some reason.

>> No.14087268

>>14086263
>Mi-Nyan, NLS
Except, of course, that Mi-Nyan has been out of stock for months...

>>14086895
Bin it and buy a proper onahole.

>>14087101
>Post purchase rationalisation.
>It's an important process to people for some reason.
Younger generations seem to require constant validation nowadays. The existence of narcissistic sites like Facebook are a good example of this. It probably stems from everyone getting participation awards for every competitive thing they do in school, despite not winning or achieving something of merit, and this is how it's reflected in the real world - where you don't get an award just for getting out of bed every day.

>> No.14087301

>>14087268
>you don't get an award just for getting out of bed every day.
life is its own reward

>> No.14087326

>>14087301
>life is its own reward
Unless you're poor, of course.

>> No.14087394
File: 1.92 MB, 1874x1515, king toucan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14085157
Quality post.

There are people who decide to neglect the guide completely because they think we write one and don't care about it, and then there are people who read the guide, read reviews and then order without asking /ona/ for advise. If you're so eager to burn your money, send it to Rjob so he can throw in a lottery for us or go to the next homeless and give him your cash.
This is how you do it:
1.you found this thread and decidet you want to mingle with the cool boyz
2.you look up the guide, read reviews and then you're probably going to end up with a cart at NLS
3.you post your cart and ask /ona/ for advice at this point you provided enough courage to not get spoonfeed and are eligible for help without causing people to go total batshit
4.you're going to order your first ona and are happy about your new life devoted to plastik pussy, lube and accepted toucan as your one and only king.

>> No.14087448

Looking for some suggestions for my next order, I'm currently using a Daisyuki Hold, which I've enjoyed a lot, and an 8 month old Lolinco which has been one of my favorite holes but she's so torn up now that it's almost time to stop using her. So far I've been considering another Lolinco or a Mouth of Truth, both of which would be re-buys, I liked both holes but it's just a bit boring to get a new hole but the same experience. I was also looking at Girl in Box Hard Edition; the original GitB was one of my favorite holes but I ruined her pretty quickly. Read that the harder version was a bit more durable but not sure if I feel like spending $50 on a hole right now.

Any other suggestions? Haven't lurked since I picked up my last hole so if anything new got popular in the past few months I haven't seen it. Higher stimulation holes have always been my favorite, Lilith Uterus has been my least favorite hole I've owned so far.

>> No.14087462

>>14087448
May i suggest the big version of the Rina? She's my favorite regarding stimulation. I also have a Vacuum Witch which i use pretty often since seasons last longer with her and she's easy to clean. Maybe you could also take a look at the seventeen bordeaux, maybe she's suiting you. I don't recommend GITB, i don't like her but people say the hard version is better in nearly all aspects. Maybe someone else can make you the GITB a bit more juicy.

>> No.14087476

>>14087462
I forgot about Big Rina, I was thinking about her just before Daisyuki Hold went up on NLS. Only thing I'm afraid of with a $40 is how durable she is, how is yours holding up? Does the weight/size ever feel uncomfortable in your hand?

>> No.14087489

>>14085514
>Mouth of Truth
>loose
The tunnel is narrow enough that I can feel pressure on a single finger in it.
>outer hole looks a little large
Yes, the entrance is large compared to the rest of the tunnel. The teeth would make it into a dick grater if the entrance wasn't large.
>wouldn't provide much suction
Midway through the tunnel there's a tight section that maintains decent suction for the length of your dong that extends past it. Near the entrance there's the tongue, a wavy texture on the roof of the mouth, the teeth and the lips- but not suction. It's a nice variety IMO, you can adjust how deep you stroke depending on what you want.

Also don't worry about size much, you can jam the hole down on yourself if you're not long enough to hit the end normally.

>> No.14087504

>>14087476
I've plenty room with my Penis so i can't impale her even if i go serious. She has a tore in her womb, probably a production error, but as is said, plenty of room (i'm 7,5"). So far i pampered her and she only has a bit of tearing on her left buttcheeck and on her lower part of her outer labia (just cosmetical, the plastic isn't damaged.) Got her now since may and she's the most durable of all my onas. It was a pain when i first used her at first, but with time i got a pretty good grip around her, making one handed action less frustating. I tried her free hands one time, but i couldn't jam my friend deep inside her for some reason, i've to try it again using more lube and try to fix her some other whay than with a belt (or at least someway to reduce the pressure on her).

>> No.14087513

>>14087268
>Except, of course, that Mi-Nyan has been out of stock for months...
Well there's that. Daimaoh has both in stock, but once you account for proxy turnaround time to get those within a week you're going to have to go DHL and probably use whatever the fastest or second fastest domestic option to get your holes to the proxy and that might still cut it close.

>> No.14087711

sorry for the dumb question, and yes I did read the guide, but can hand soap be used for all onahole or not? is there instruction in the package?

>> No.14088147

Any of you guys into nipple stimulation? Rubbing lube on them doesn't stimulate much. I've been trying chapstick, which is a bit more stimulating and makes them feel soft. Any other ideas?

>> No.14088159

>>14088147
bdsm store

>> No.14088179

>>14088159
Could you elaborate?

>> No.14088182

>>14088147
M-my tongue...

>> No.14088184
File: 90 KB, 232x268, Nipple_Clamps_in_Use.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14088179
Pic related

Also you could buy some habaneros, chop them and mix them with body lotion which you apply on your nipples.

>> No.14088518

Hey /ona/. Making my second order today to replace my broken Mouth of Truth (manufacturing defect largely to blame, hole very off-centre). I'm getting another MoT but also wanted to get something else to mix things up. Looking for a good contrast, so something that is tighter, particularly around the entrance (pls no bully though), and with more suction.

Currently leaning towards Big Rina but any other suggestions of holes that would pair well would be greatly appreciated.

>> No.14088900

>>14088182
Sorry I don't have manboobs.

>> No.14088929

>>14088182
I'm >>14088147, and like >>14088900 I (sadly?) don't have manboobs.

>> No.14088941

So I'm a bit on the bigger side and got a Venus Real on the recommendation of the pastebin, both for realistic feel and size accommodations. The feel is absolutely perfect, but I ended up ripping through the back today, after only about two months of use.

I assume this is shorter than the usual onahole lifespan, and I want to know if there's anything similarly real feeling but a bit bigger so I don't have to stretch the back out an inch and a half to go all the way in.

Not in too huge a rush, since it is still usable, but I'm not sure for how long.

>> No.14089750
File: 114 KB, 640x640, 1329543816065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14088941
how big is your dick?

>> No.14089758

Well time to buy a new lolinco. I have smashed mind beyond repair. Thanks for the good 7 months

>> No.14090166

I just squeezed out a small hard red rock-looking material embedded in the outside of my MoT and was wondering if I should be taking any further steps in ensuring the condition of my hole.

>> No.14090390
File: 316 KB, 750x479, 1-1368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to get the Alice Dayo AGM2. http://alice-stage.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=40
I remember when RDC and many others were hyping it around 2013 - 2014, and I wanted to know if anyone has gotten it recently and can recommend it. I would be using JSS and shipping to CA and its my first time using a proxy. I think I should use EMS or whatever is the fastest shipping.

Holes I already own: Gokujyo Namagoshi, COCOLO, Puni DX, MoT, Venus Clone (Soft)
Feel free to ask me anything about those holes.
GN is my favorite hip but it is just too big to use sometimes, so ALICEだよ would be a good alternative I think.

Considering what I already own, do you think it's a good idea? Or should I save my money and wait for upcoming releases?

>> No.14090793

>>14090390
What is the difference between AGMv2; AGMv1 and the boxed ones?

>> No.14090840
File: 1.79 MB, 1920x1029, fjslfjseifhsek.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just watched a video of a dude fucking this. Anyone know where to buy something like this? Couldn't find anything in the guide. I mean one with an "anime" face. Please help.

>> No.14090858

GDI /on a/ I almost fucked up. I went to take a shower with my R20 puni and left it in the shower one hour later I reminded i didn't dry it yet and quickly raced to the shower. Thankfully no one has been there yet.

>> No.14090873

>>14090858
I had to go to work and my parents were at the pub, though i could clean my onahole. I drive for 2 minutes and realize, my onahole lies exposed on the kitchen table, not even covered with a blanked.
>>14090840
i know of this
http://trottla.net/etop.html

>> No.14090888

Been gone for months, what happened to the polls?

>> No.14090891

>>14090840
>Just watched a video of a dude fucking this
Link?

>> No.14090893

>>14090793
AGMv2 is just a newer version of AGMv1. It is slightly more stimulating apparently, and less fragile.

>> No.14090895

>>14090873
Oh just found the price, 800.000yen and you enter master race.

>> No.14090906

>>14090893
And whats the deal with the boxed ones? The boxed hip is nearly always sold out.

>> No.14090923

>>14090906
Which one are you talking about? Link?

>> No.14090930

>>14090923
http://alice-stage.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=40 v2
http://alice-stage.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=27 v1
http://alice-stage.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=6 boxed

>> No.14090938

>>14090930
>http://alice-stage.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=6
Pretty sure this one is discontinued.

>> No.14090945

>>14089750
A bit over 7x5

>> No.14091135

Is it normal for one to be using an onahole and not feel much pleasure until right before you cum? I usually last a few minutes but I only feel really good pleasure right at the end, while the stimulation I do get in the beginning and middle is less than what I get with my hand.

>> No.14091166

When does NLS usually ship? Put my order in Friday Japan time, so it should ship out sometime today right?

>> No.14091233

Does anybody else with a Puni Ana DX end up fisting both of its holes when cleaning it?

>> No.14091298

>>14091135
Deathgrip

>> No.14091303

>>14090945
R20 will probably be your best bet IIRC its 7" long, and if that doesn't hold up, your options will be to not go balls deep or, *shudder* going with a fleshlight.

>> No.14091330

>>14091298
Even though the lead up and the climax feel a lot more pleasurable and stimulating than the same with a hand?

>> No.14091341
File: 813 KB, 1200x900, 932230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14090891
There are 8 videos of the Yuzuki Yukari doll on this page toward the bottom.
http://deephentai.com/category/real-doll/

>> No.14091356

>>14089750
I'm >>14088941, >>14090945 is someone else.

8.3x6.3 rounding down slightly. I don't know of anything onahole wise that big, unless some hips are.

Try a hip? (And if so which one?)

Just keep buying Venus Reals every couple months?

As for not going balls deep, frankly I'd rather just keep replacing the hole than sacrifice that.

>> No.14091371

>>14091330
You're grounded for 2 weeks!

>> No.14091444

Never owned a doll or onahole, how long until you get tired of them usually?

>> No.14091456

>>14091444
>how long until you get tired of them usually?
You asked the wrong people.

>> No.14091467

>>14091456
I-I don't understand

>> No.14091503

>>14091467
See it this way, people who are tired of onaholes don't visit /ona/. Also i think most casual people come here for advice, buy onaholes and then never come back.

>> No.14091556

Real quick, how bad are the consequences of having an onahole seized in Canada? I bought the Puni Virgin 1000 Fuwatoro from NLS without really looking at the box (instead I just looked at the hole) and now that it's being held for being undervalued I realize the art's something normal people would find questionable.

>> No.14091569

>>14091556
Did you read the canadian section, faggot?

>> No.14091573

>>14091569
I know it's loli's illegal, so I'm just wondering if I should just get a noose ready or if they're going to take it and give a slap on the wrist.

>> No.14091591

>>14091573
>Someone who visits the thread is waiting on trial now.

First sentence. If we hear back from him we will update the paste.

>> No.14091602

>>14091591
Thanks man. It was stupid of me to just look at the hole and disregard the box until now so if I get in trouble I guess I'll have something to add to that too.

>> No.14091612
File: 33 KB, 300x300, +10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14091556
>>14091569
>>14091573
>>14091591
>bought 4 holes
>all Loli
>lewd boxes
>Live in Canada
>they got here just fine

I didn't realized I dodged some bullets..

>> No.14091616

>>14091602
I recommend purging all your loli doujins and images and browsing history with lolis. Getting something though mail is usually just a trigger. They need more to find more of the stuff to be sure you are a sicko.

>> No.14091631

>>14091612
The other guy's the one that got hit by a bullet; somewhere along the line my stuff was undervalued and while I've given all the information needed and that's probably all they need, they may get curious about a ~1kg hunk of plastic I straight-up called a male masturbatory aid.

>>14091616
Thing is I don't even really like loli; I don't have any loli stuff (as in, stuff you can get off to; sometimes it's just cute girls a la kancolle's destroyers and of course if it's an image of a girl on someone's computer people freak out) and the only reason it'd be in my sad panda history is because I looked at cover that caught my eye and saw the loli tag and backed out.

>> No.14091632

>>14091612
God i feel with you lads, my boxarts are hanging framed on my wall.

>> No.14091639

>>14091556
>how bad are the consequences of having an onahole seized in Canada?
You should read up on your own country's laws and legal system, to protect you and to give you a further understanding of what you should do in the event that you are charged with anything. While some terminology and areas of discussion are stupidly grey areas, you will still have a general understanding of the criteria.

Apart from that, you should look at how customs/border protection and international goods transport works in your area or country, as you would know who inspects what, when and why. More importantly, the state of alert for certain criteria may be raised during times of higher activity - for example, let's say a recent series of murders in Toronto using imported dildos happens and the trails are cold, border protection, customs and police will work together to see if non-business importers of dildos are possible culprits.

Bad examples aside, you should really look into customs, legal and package delivery, as those are the most important areas. The law is one thing, policing it is another.

>> No.14091646

>>14091639
> for example, let's say a recent series of murders in Toronto using imported dildos happens and the trails are cold, border protection, customs and police will work together to see if non-business importers of dildos are possible culprits

The idea of that is comical but not at all far fetched.

Light laughter aside right now I'm trying to parse the consequences from a couple of different sites to see if I should prepare myself for something that may well ruin my life.

>> No.14091656

>>14091639
>You should read up on your own country's laws and legal system
That is shitty advice. Even experienced lawyers have hard time interpreting laws and stuff. Especially when it comes to definitions of "porn" and "child porn". One person's "child porn" is other person's "tasteful art".

>> No.14091696

>>14091656
Yes everything can be twisted if something is in a mostly gray area. Whoever has the most power in the situation wins that case at hand. Fucked up but nothing anyone can do much about.

>> No.14091768

>>14091656
I assumed that the poster had very little, if no knowledge of local laws regarding the subject at hand.. I am more concerned about the range of possibilities when referring to something, such as your example of the definition of pornographic content, thus telling the poster to at least give it a read. Due to the nature of "art and opinion", this is one of those grey areas I refer to.

>your own country's laws and legal system
Each area, state or region are bound to have slight differences in their legal system, their abilities to prosecute and their thoughts on something, having differing outcomes on the same event. Even the use of power and money will widely affect outcomes. If you have a good grasp of the language around the laws, you will realize that most laws are written to be vague and wide, while others are extremely specific.

>shitty advice
I don't see you correcting mine at all, simply pointing out that some laws are difficult to understand, and I do agree with that. That is exactly why I included "stupidly grey areas" in my post. If you think you have more legal experience than I do, go ahead and help the worried man. If you have more legal experience than I do, you should point out how to fix something legally, instead of saying that a statement is wrong and doing nothing about it.

Now, this is /ona/, not /law/. Unless anyone can prove that they are a registered barrister in the areas of criminal and commercial, then none of us have any say apart from our non-professional opinions.

>> No.14091786

>>14091768
I'm the retarded Canadian asking today and so far I've found that apparently (at least for cases of censorship or some similar case regarding obscene goods) you have the choice of either sending the goods back on your own dime (though Canada Post won't deal with things that can be considered illegal), simply allowing customs to dispose of the goods, or appeal to them.

>> No.14092002

Question for a person who owns onaholes that simulate vaginal sex and oral sex. Is there a big difference? Do you find more pleasure from an onahole that simulates oral sex.

I own a Lilith Uterus and I want to try something new.

>> No.14092012

>>14092002
>Is there a big difference?
Difference in pressure, softness, stimulation, structure and focus. Every hole is different, and it'll have different effects on different people. I find that oral holes are for longer sessions. Go for anything that tickles your fancy.

>> No.14092047

>>14092012
thanks

>> No.14092141

>>14091166
I placed an order on a friday and it was delivered to the post office on a monday at 6pm (japanese time).

>> No.14092145

>>14091166
NLS send me an email 45minutes ago, that they dispatched my order.

>> No.14092154

Holy shit just used Realistic Touch Mucosa for the first time, it gave me the strongest orgasm to date. I think it tops Lilith Uterus for me as my favorite hole/texture. For the price it's an amazing deal.

Recommend!
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43260?c2=9999

>> No.14092200

>>14091371
>>14091456
>>14091632
Stop shitposting or gtfo. We really don't need you

>> No.14092243

For those like me who have been waiting, Nekokko Mi-nyan can be ordered again from NLS

http://en-nls.com/pict1-17274?c2=9999

>> No.14092270

By the way, the toy bags' colours aren't random, are they?

Red is such a stupid choice for sex toys.

>> No.14092341

Does anyone have an idea when the new Kunoichi will be available from the English NLS site?

>> No.14092372

>>14092243
Ordered, thanks anon.

>> No.14092398

Damn going to need a soldering iron to make a slight patch up job on the bottom of my ona. It's 2 pretty small holes/cuts and one slightly bigger one, but they are sorta deep.

Will this do?
http://www.amazon.com/60-Watts-Soldering-Iron-listed/dp/B0006NGZK0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442229293&sr=8-1&keywords=soldering+iron

>> No.14092400

>>14088929

Why would you need manboobs to wear nipple-clamps?

>> No.14092403

>>14092400
You don't, but I can't reach my nipples with my tongue.

>> No.14092417

Out of curiosity, how many people like to get holes from Hotpowers. Other than that MILF hip and Kunoichi, I don't see their stuff mentioned here very often.

>> No.14092459

It will suffice, but i don't know if it's a pretty reliable iron.

>> No.14092650

>>14091612
>>14091556
Relax, the chances of you getting into any trouble over that is very slim.
If it's listed as undervalued just show them proof of the real value (use your invoice/receipt, no need for pics of product) and you'll be good to go.
I live in Canada too and never had a problem importing onaholes.

>> No.14092750

>>14079921
Copy-pasted from blog.onahole.eu

>> No.14092795

>>14092243
Almost tempted to buy another just so I have a spare. MI Nyan is love.

>> No.14092818 [SPOILER] 
File: 662 KB, 590x840, 1442240752169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14092372
Oh, I also ordered that Peach Toys quad-cervix thing, so I guess I'll find out how that goes. Pic related.

https://en-nls.com/pict1-43569

>> No.14092846

My Lolinco Virgo arrived today. It's pretty big, biggest onahole I've used anyway.
I've already destroyed 2 regular Lolincos, I wonder how long this one will last. Time will tell.

>> No.14092860

What hips are recommended besides the puni dx?

>> No.14092983

Does anybody here still have that one iDOLM@STER onahole chart that one anon made a few months back?

>> No.14093096
File: 2.38 MB, 2925x723, 1433990526387.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14092983

>> No.14093142

Are there onaholes that have like "character" behind them. Like what kind of girl she is and stuff.
And I'm not talking about parodies.

>> No.14093155

How soft is venus real in soft? If I dislike kunoichi normal, is real good choice for me or should I better go for clone?

>> No.14093166

>>14093155
How do you dislike it? Is it too rough or too soft?

>> No.14093197

>>14093166
It's way too loose, the lube I use (ubujiru) doesn't hold well and dry too fast compared to other holes, the stimulation is gentle but I rarely get to feel that ribs-like things, horribly sticky and cold (warmer is useless when it's so loose inside). I've Rina/MoT/tsurupeta in soft, and due to whatever reasons I stick to using only tsurupeta. So I though maybe gently holes aren't for me but everyone's speaking about how's great venus real is so I really don't know what to do.
Maybe get Alice Dayo instead when it's still avaiable or get bunch of tight holes like mi-nyan or daisuki? Maybe problem is with lube and should I change to Onatsuyu instead?

>> No.14093584

So I am in Canada, thinking of picking my first ona, debating between mouth of truth and lolinco, where are the best places to get them? Also how do you request no box/packing with it?

>> No.14093631

>>14093584

Simple: read the guide.

>> No.14093659

>>14093197
Look at what you're complaining about: most of it is related to tunnel structure (sensation, warming), only the stickiness is entirely the material's fault. Even your lube drying is due to tunnel shape since the Kunoichi lets in a ton of air and dries it out.

The Real isn't a tight hole by any means but the Kunoichi IS supremely loose. So king as you're okay with gentle stimulation you might like the Real anyway. The only concern is how intent you are on feeling the. Kunoichi's texture. You really won't feel individual ribs, just kind of a tingly deal. The Real is somewhat similar in that regard since the texture is also subtle aside from the G spot.

>> No.14093717

>>14093659
Also I didn't really last longer with kunoichi in comparision to tsurupeta and that "tingly deal" gets me rather irritated so I start pounding faster. But I search for something that's provide gentle but noticeable sensation to last longer with that vanilla doujins. Yet I don't want get another hole that I rarely use so I''ve a problem what to choose - venus real or clone? normal or soft?

How do you compare venus "soft" to kunoichi "normal"?

>The Real is somewhat similar in that regard since the texture is also subtle
So it's push your dick and feel nothing, keep pounding and come after 30min?

>> No.14094203

So I'm shipping with DHL from NLS and my package has been stopped by customs (Canuckville). I've been asked to give them my proof of purchase and fill out a power of attorney document to send to customs.

I ordered a Mouth of Truth, two bottles of Onatsuyu, toy bags and condoms (not for onahole). The mouth of truth had its packaging removed. I'm not so worried about being prosecuted regarding anything illegal so much as what could happen should everything go wrong.

>> No.14094325

>>14093717
>that "tingly deal" gets me rather irritated so I start pounding faster.
That right there suggests that you probably don't want a Real, then. I did the same with my Kunoichi the first few test but quickly learned to love what it does.

But I search for something that's provide gentle but noticeable sensation to last longer with that vanilla doujins.
Uh... Maybe a Uterus in normal? It's no semen demon but it's still more intense than a Real without the tingling.

Yet I don't want get another hole that I rarely use so I''ve a problem what to choose - venus real or clone? normal or soft?
Clone or maybe even Cross light be right for you. The Clone isn't even THAT much more aggressive than the Real though. As for hardness, flip a coin. You're kind of in between.

>How do you compare venus "soft" to kunoichi "normal"?
Kunoichi normal is probably roughly equivalent to Tomax very soft.

>So it's push your dick and feel nothing, keep pounding and come after 30min?
That's the charm point. I actually managed to keep up with the dudes in my Chinese rape cartoons using it.

>> No.14094479

>>14094203
Was it stopped for being undervalued perchance? DHL's been kind of weird up here recently in that I haven't had to pay tariffs until months after I get my stuff and now my order's being held for that.

Aside from that if it's not anything illegal like loli or some obscene thing then there really isn't much that can go wrong if you just diligently and honestly fill out what they gave you. Worse comes to worse it seems that they may just keep stuff on hold indefinitely or just send the thing back. That or they destroy it.

>> No.14094553

Have any new good Onas shown up on NLS in the past 6 months? Been looking for some new ones.

>> No.14094804

>>14094479
I didn't tell NLS to undervalue so I have no clue. It just felt awkward explaining across a document that I'm importing "a rubber toy, lotion, fabric bags, and personal contraceptives" even though they most likely will never see my face.

>> No.14094812

So I was bored and decided to order the Venus Real and I got a question.
I assumed that turning these things inside out is pretty bad for it but how much stress can it take? I kind of have to keep this shit on the down low so I might have to do that to quickly clean it.

>> No.14094879

>>14094812
You don't really need to turn it inside out to clean it properly.
Its single layer and fairly durable, it should withstand the stress if you ever need to do so but try not to do it so often, only as a last resort kind of thing when you're in a pinch.
Treat it with the utmost care and you'll get a long life out of it.
Enjoy!

>> No.14094892

>>14094812
Your parents already know you spend your days fapping. They won't even notice if you start taking a bit longer in the toilet.

>> No.14094940 [DELETED] 

In no particular order there's...

Squamate Hole
Realistic Touch Mucosa
Big Rina
A new Kunoichi variant
and QC got the JK Idol in.

>> No.14094941

>>14094879
All right thanks

>>14094892
please, I spend most of my time on vidya and fapping

>> No.14094944

>>14094553
In no particular order there's...

Squamate Hole
Realistic Touch Mucosa
Big Rina
A new Kunoichi variant
and QC got the JK Idol in.

>> No.14095143

>>14091356
Any tips on hips or holes?

The newly and unintentionally backless venus is a bit of a mess. Would like to replace.

>> No.14095301

I'm looking for several holes to give me a change of pace from my lilith uterus soft and vacuum witch. Kunoichi soft is pretty much a definite, but I'm not sure what else to get to round out the order. Currently looking at the following:

Athlete Body
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-800.html

Give Me Your Milk ES
http://en-nls.com/pict1-35177?c2=9999

Daisyuki Hold

If it helps any, I also have a Moe Trinity hole that I use as a change of pace from the semen demons.

>> No.14095336

>>14095301
Please tell me more about the Moe Trinity. I've been looking at it for a while but haven't leapt for it yet.

>> No.14095346

>>14095301
Not much to tell. It's not tight, but it still gives a good bit of stimulation. I notice the spiral sensation a lot more than the actual circles vs waves and so on in the three interior sides. It does make a very nice change of pace from my other holes' suction.

>> No.14095371

>>14095346
meant to reply to >>14095336

>> No.14095391

>>14095143
Puni Ana DX might be an option, as the anal tunnel is just over 21cm, however the other one is slightly shorter as it is on an angle. Sadly, NLS got their prices higher by about 2000 JPY, so they tend to be cheaper elsewhere. Other larger hips that have an open end often have a longer tunnel, but that is hip and design dependent, so you will have to check. Kiwami/Virgin Love may also be an option, but the added cost and size may deter.

As for handheld holes, Mitsugekka tops me out at ~20cm, but is no longer sold at NLS, so you will need to get it via Amazon JP or another retailer that stocks them. Due to the nature of close ended onaholes, the longer they are, the more annoying they are to clean because our fingers can only go so deep, and the tunnel will eventually try to grip drying cloths/towels once they're dry, so the market is slightly limited. Both hips I have mentioned have open ends, as it will be easier to stick fingers in at both ends.

If you want, you can always buy two holes and patch them up carefully so you get a longer hole. Magic Eyes' Omega and Eight can be used in tandem for a longer tunnel, but this poses the problem of excess liquids leaking and drying between them.

If you want to spend even more money, there's Miracle Angel Body Mao, which has a tunnel length of about 20/24 cm, and that may or may not include the labia.

Your habits such as going absolutely balls deep or going for short strokes will definitely depend on the hole that you buy. Other than that, I wouldn't know of anything for your size.

I found this, which seems long enough, but NLS doesn't state the size. You could contact them about this one.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-1091?c2=12001212

>> No.14095459

>>14095346
>>14095371
Still sounds interesting, I''ll snatch one up on my next round. Thanks as always, /ona/.

>> No.14095482

>>14079888
>“iino, konomama chuni dashite”

kek

>> No.14095631

NLS is now marketting a "lubricant warmer." because the hole warmer wasn't electric enough. The best part? It only takes up to three hours!

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43582?c2=9999

I guess that's one way to make yogurt.

>> No.14095748

>>14095631
Lubricant is just difficult to warm. The thickness of it makes convection within the liquid next to impossible, so if you heat the outside of the container the inside won't get that warm. But the outside will get really hot.
So you have to rely on conduction, which is slow.
And so you can't heat it a large amount because of both the limits of USB and because you'd overheat the lube.
Then you have the heat capacity- it takes a lot of heat to warm up anyway, and it's a tough one
In short, lube is difficult to heat.

>> No.14096241

>>14095631
http://amzn to/1EZMxjx
Uses 8 watt if someone is interessted. Maybe i'll get one.

>> No.14096377
File: 494 KB, 720x540, smug girl 2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14095631
>not building one yourself

>> No.14096803

I was hesitant on removing the teeth from the mouth of truth since it was what made the hole unique, but I just went ahead and did it and now I'm enjoying the hole a lot more

>> No.14096806

>Have a little bit of Onatsuyu, pepes, peaces and some other random-lube-that-the-label-after-it-got-wet
>Want to clean up the place so I just throw them all into one bottle
>Instead of simply mixing together they form beside one another, like water on petroleum.

>> No.14096817

>>14095391

Thanks for the advice!

A doll isn't really a good idea to me since I doubt it'd have too terribly long of a lifespan. The venus was showing some wear from girth, would have lasted a good while longer if the end didn't break still I'm sure, but not long enough for that price. And looks more than a bit difficult to clean and store.

Both of the ordinary onas don't look especially great, but could possibly work.

I'll look into those hips and some others, but anything 21cm and open would probably still suffer the same issues with not containing things if I finish all the way in since I'd still poke out the back a bit. One of the significantly larger ones you mentioned could work though, if I'm confident enough that it'll last long enough to be worth the price.

>> No.14097192
File: 24 KB, 733x484, my future waifus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So my stuff just got shipped.

Should I go into no-fap mode until it arrives?

>> No.14097199

>>14097192
Nah, you'll cum too quick on your first time if you nofap.

>> No.14097220

>>14097199
Thats not the purpose of "nofap". If they're his first onas he probably has DGS anyway.

>> No.14097222

>>14097220
I'm just speaking from my experience- the longer I wait the easier I ejaculate

>> No.14097232

>>14097222
Ofc, but aren't the 2nd/3rd times after a nofap the best faps?

>> No.14097239

>>14097232
I don't fap like that at all.
Nofaps for me are just 'don't feel like fapping' not 'let's prove to myself I'm not addicted and then as soon as it's over masturbate 3 times in a day as if that still proves I'm not addicted'

>> No.14097256

Is it nessesary to use baby power on the onahole? I got the Lilith utertus, but haven't used it yet.

>inb4 guide
It doesn't say.

>> No.14097260

>>14097256
It's just to counter the 'stickiness' of some onaholes.

>> No.14097266
File: 104 KB, 262x396, aa4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14097239
Did you consider the option: "i don't fap until my sex toys arrive, so if i stick my soldier into the warm wet cave of my plasticheaven, i'll come with the force of 1000 suns"

>> No.14097268

>>14097266
In my experience the best orgasms are the ones you have to work for.

>> No.14097272

>>14097256
It is not, but it leaves the outer surface of your onahole supremely soft and nice to hold.

>> No.14097274

>>14097260
Oh okay, thanks for the heads up.

>> No.14097285

>>14097268
I completely agree, the way is better than the end. The climax is just something to put an end to it, and when i had DGS i felt nothing while jacking off. That's why you (i) nofap, to recreate the bliss you have while you're in the act, not just cumming and be done with it.

>> No.14097322

>>14097285
What's DGS?

>> No.14097329

>>14097322
Deathgrip syndrome
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/

>> No.14097330

I'm in the market for my first onahole. I want a loli one of course. A lot of them seem to be made to accommodate 4-5.5 inches at best (some of them look like they won't even do 4...) but I'm more of a solid 6. Average width. What's my best option? I was thinking of the Puni Ana DX but it looks like raw chicken. I'm having trouble getting over the scale of the body shaped ones, but I will if they're really the best quality. I want something durable and easy to clean and maintain.

>>14097322
I'm guessing death grip syndrome.

>> No.14097410

>>14097330
I'm pretty much the same size. Don't worry too much about the penetrable length even if you're looking for a loli onahole: they stretch pretty well.

That said, if you want something durable, stay clear of dual layers onaholes (my Rina withstood 25 uses and each use was about 1 hour long). Also, watch out for onaholes with weak looking bottoms/sides.

>> No.14097419

>>14097410
Only 25? That's like a month for me and I can imagine that'd be extra horrible for people who regularly go several times a day. I was about to buy one too. Will definitely have to keep that in mind. I remember seeing from a review that someone had one that lasted 8 months but they said they were pretty rough with it, so this is surprising to me.

>> No.14097454

>>14097419

That's why I'm warning you, I really liked Rina but I'd go balls deep/use her for extended amount of time (I only used her once a week though).

I guess that anon was smaller than me, or maybe he wasn't as rough as he claimed. I think Big Rina would have lasted longer but it didn't exist back then.

>> No.14097463

>>14097454
Wow, i want my Rina reg. to die but
she
just
won't
die.

>> No.14097491

>>14097454
Maybe it's a time based thing then. I can't imagine size could be too big of a deal if you're somewhere around average. Loli holes are designed to be tight, so surely they must've thought about it. I hope. Asians are stereotypically thought of as smaller but we're probably talking about like half an inch of difference here max with plenty of individual variation.

>>14097463
How do you maintain it? How often have you used it? Just helps get an idea of how long they could last and what might contribute to their lifespans.

>> No.14097510

>>14097491
She was my first, ofc i power fapped her a lot. I really just power her. Her inner layer is all torn up. her labia looks like it tears every moment, also on her back there's a spot where i "stabed" towards her back instead of her womb, on that spot she tears a bit. Honestly, i go all out fapping with the speed of light, but i can't impale her womb with my dick. I could of course impale her with a well aimed stab, but that would just be a wast. Will post pic of her inner layer in like 20 mins if you want to.

>> No.14097537

>>14097510
It's up to you. I meant more along the lines of how long have you had her, how often do you fap, etc. And anything special you might do besides just running water through to clean up.

>> No.14097678
File: 1.23 MB, 3040x2688, IMAG0238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14097537
Since january, surely used her like 150times. I use a bit of anti bacterial foam-soap to clean her after i rinsed the lube out. Powdering after every 4th cleaning (i don't count rinsing and then have a 2nd go.) I even forgot that i left her on my desk with my warmer in it, when i came back it was burning hot (i think i burned my dick that day).
Fell free to ask more, nothing special comes to my mind, got i even washed her back with alkohol after the ink of a newspaper was printed on her back when i accidently laid her on one.

>> No.14097708

>>14097678
Interesting. So there's a pretty big range here. I guess I'll just have to get the best quality hole I can find and see how it works out.

>> No.14097748
File: 1.72 MB, 372x262, ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There is no such thing as returning a onahole is there?

It didn't even feel that good, maybe its because I bought the soft instead of the regular version, or maybe I used too much lube?

>dat buyer remorse

>> No.14097752

>>14097678
fat finger tbh fam

>> No.14097758

>>14097678
Anon... that thing is beyond busted.

>> No.14097857

ok after thinking about it for a long time and reading the pastebin I decided to order the puni hole DX. I can't wait for it to get here, but while I wait I was thinking about getting it some panties. I couldn't find anything about that on the pastebin, so I'm asking if anyone here knows what size I should be looking for or if anyone has any recommendations. All I got right now is whatever I can find on amazon

>> No.14098024

>>14097748
Sounds like you bought Tomax. If you got any of the recommended holes and you're coming from your hand you'll need to give yourself time to adjust. See the curing death grip tung posted earlier and try that to start.

Too much lube is also a definite possibility though, use the bare minimum and work up until you reach your happy place. Usually a dime to quarter sized glob will do it.

>> No.14098290

what's with the price spike of the puni dx?
was thinking about picking it up but i'm willing to wait if the price might go down.

>> No.14098315

>>14098290
You could also buy it from Amazon.JP using a proxy.

>> No.14098528

>>14098315
nice thanks, that does seem like a much better option.
would there be any problems shipping it in the original box to the us? the pastebin says it should be safe but i know some states (including mine) probably wouldn't allow it if customs caught it.

>> No.14098534
File: 660 KB, 1000x831, SAM_0221.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Awww shit, Jaypee, it's new ona time! Can't wait to stick my penis in all of these. Reviews eventually.

>> No.14098557

>>14098528
I haven't heard any complaint from US residents who bought the Puni DX, but if you're unsure I guess you can try telling the forwarding service to remove the package.

>> No.14098571

I noticed the new version of Tsubo are up on queencat, considering the corrogated wave in hard

>> No.14098602

>>14098528
Never heard of a US resident getting into trouble over the Puni DX. In fact, its an extremely popular hip around here, tons of people get it.
I wouldn't worry so much if I were you, chances of anything bad happening is pretty low.
If you do get the Puni DX, get the hard version for a more realistic ass (the insides are the same).

>> No.14098613
File: 11 KB, 642x238, fuwa fuwa order.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14098534
I'm kind of interested in how the mermaid pussy is.

I just ordered these, and for those who can't read moon:
Kunoichi Soft
Half Baked Succubus White
Fuwa Chitsu Evolution
Rina BIG
Onatsuyu
3 bags

>> No.14098638

>>14098557
>>14098602
alright cool, sounds good to me then. thanks again for the help guys.

>> No.14098658

>>14098638
Don't forget to get a bottle of Ona Tsuyu lube with your order. Enjoy your hip!

>> No.14099241

>>14098613
>I'm kind of interested in how the mermaid pussy is.
It's... interesting. The entrance is narrow, it's soft and it's got a ton of open space so it clings to your dick like no one's business though I wouldn't write home about the vacuum. The nubs hit that perfect balance of not making you cum too fast while still feeling good, but the back end is lackluster in terms of sensation. Like most onaholes there's not much reward for going balls deep because the best part of the hole is at the opening.

The material isn't especially smelly, I feel that'll wash of soon. the elasticity is strange though, it's stretchy but doesn't feel particularly durable. If I was much larger (6") I'd be worried about poking the back out because there's not too much material there, too.

Overall I think I like it, but I need a few more rounds with familiar lube and some time to see how it holds up to use to decide.

>> No.14099518

So i have owned my Onahole for more then a year now is it a good time to grab a different one? i assume onaholes have some sorta expiration date quality/feel wise.

>> No.14099631

I love my virgin age admission but i can't use it anymore because for some reason the air trapped inside pushes me out. Anyone ever found any kind of fix for this?

>> No.14099638

I just wanted to say thanks /ona/ for basically saving my dick. I used to have shit sensativity and death grip but now i've slowly gotten softer and softer onaholes. I also take a lecithin supplement and masturbating is 1000x more enjoyable. Right now my favorite hole is the Venus Real Soft, i'd reccomend it to anyone who wants a realistic soft hole. Even though i'm a virgin, i'm confident my first time having sex is going to be way better since i'm accustomed to soft and gentle holes. Thanks brothers

>> No.14099647
File: 560 KB, 1520x2688, 1428849202825.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you guys have any onahole horror stories either by customs or experiences with sites?

I recalled one anon that even posted a picture of the letter from the Departure from Inward Office of Exchange on how they actually watched his hentai (post pic if you have it)

>> No.14099648

>>14099631
I doubt that it's an issue with air. I used the virgin age, and found that the end of the hole basically shrinks to nothing. I'm willing to bet it's just the shape of the hole. I'd reccomend the Rina if you liked the virgin admission. It's a bit softer, longer, and you definately won't get "pushed out".

i have no idea who designed VAA to be so short...

>> No.14099649

>>14099638
Is lecithin really that effective? How much is your dosage?

>> No.14099654

>>14099518
If the material isn't falling apart, it's not moldy, it's not stretched out, and it doesn't smell, there really isn't any reason to get rid of it. However, it's probably worth investing in a new one if it's a hole you liked.

>> No.14099676

>>14099649
I got sunflower lecithin off of amazon. (you could get soy, it doesnt really matter). I take one per day, which is 1200 mg. I believe that's around what the /ona/ guide reccomended, although on the bottle it says it's safe to take 3 or more per day.

As far as results, it definately increased the amount of precum. As far as orgasm goes, it's hard to tell how much it helps, considering that experiences vary from session to session. I'd say that it helped anywhere from 10 to 30% more intesity. I'd definately reccomend trying it, it's only $8.00 on amazon. just search "amazon sunflower lecithin" and it's the first result.

it might be noteworthy that the soft-gel pills are larger than your average pill, probbably the size of a kidney bean. If you have trouble with pills, you might want to try the soy lecithin instead of sunflower. However, i've never had any problems with it and i'd imagine that's not an issue for 99% of people.

>> No.14099678

>>14099518
you may not realize it, but it's probably getting looser and more ragged on the inside. Buy a new one and you can get an idea of how long they last.

>> No.14099795

>>14097272
Can confirm this. I started out thinking that powder was unnecessary. 3 months later I tried some baby powder for whatever reason and now I swear by it. Shit feels so good after powdering.

>> No.14099824

>>14097748
>not getting hard
lesson learned. remember this for the next one.

>> No.14099915
File: 353 KB, 202x341, 1322956893412.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14099824
Dude I came, but it wasn't amazing.

>I fell for the hype meme

might try again later.

>> No.14100912

>>14097748
Not all onaholes are created equal, and your mileage may vary since it also depends on the individual and what they enjoy.
There's also a reason why certain onaholes and lubes are more popular than others around here.

>> No.14102066

How did you compare venus real tightness and material in comparision to Rina?

>> No.14102123

I'll be on route for 3 weeks of travel soon.
I'll be traveling lightly, so I don't have much space and won't be able to pack my Venus.

Any recommendations for a small, compact hole?

>> No.14102325

>>14102123
Any loli hole. Moe Trinity is also quite small.

>> No.14102431

So I am looking to buy my first hole. I have a average sized dick I would say, around 15cm, don't know about girth. I also like to squeeze my dick when I masturbate, so hard that my knuckles go white sometimes.
So I have been looking at these 3 holes, which one you think would be best?
Lolinco, Roa and Daisyuki Hold.

>> No.14102535

>>14091616
>>14091631
wtf
canada's literally modern nazi

>> No.14102544
File: 156 KB, 451x387, 1442382479308.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14091646
it'd be pretty sad to get your life ruined by a plastic vajayjay

>> No.14102554

>>14102544

I can already imagine anon speaking with his cellmate:

>I'm in for murder. You?
>I bought a rubber vagina.

>> No.14102756
File: 91 KB, 391x270, notdaytimeappropriateactivities.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Could use some help anons.

I've been using my Lolinco for a few months - she's perfect for me now that I've broken her in (literally, with a small tear in her initial hymen-ring) since I'm of a smaller persuasion, and even then she still feels absurdly tight.

However, the thing about Lolinco is that her entrance is absolutely maddening - while it's perfectly easy to grab her and thrust her onto my dick, I am completlely unable to penetrate her hands-free using any of the dakimakura/pillow+towel /rope techniques. I glance off of the huge, puffy outer lips and end up digging my dick into those instead.

I'm looking into getting a Venus Real, but I worry that I'll basically be paying for a lot of unused hole. Do any anons have recommendations of an easy-to-penetrate hole that isn't particularly spacious?

>> No.14102794

>>14095631
Can I make yogurt with this?

>> No.14102850

>>14102123
I think Tomax's Succubus line was actually made for this. The 2D Wavy Ripple in normal would be great for quickies too. MI Nyan is also small and durable to boot.

>>14102794
Two different kinds!

>> No.14102892

>>14091556
>>14091591
>>14091569
I'm fairly certain that if convicted, you're guaranteed prison ti,e thanks to Harper's new sentencing laws.

I...I feel angry, and kind of physically sick. I worked for the Tories and helped them win back in 2006, and that government is now sending some /jp/sie to jail for a cartoon, should he be convicted.

I feel like I need to apologize for what I've done.

>> No.14102898

>>14091639
I live in Toronto and there's an onahole dealer in Pacific Mall. He told me deemed to be illegal items just get seized. No charges are made.

>> No.14102912

>>14102898
Pmall? Damn, what are his goods and prices like?

>> No.14102922

>>14102912
He sells western and jap stuff. Eggs are 13 bucks, onaholes are over 50, tenga flip holes are over 100. All his onaholes have very developed women on the box to avoid the law. If you want to find his store it's near the north west corner on the first floor.

>> No.14102941

>>14102922
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like just another pmall heavily marked up japanese goods store. I guess if he's got reasonable prices for hips or lube I'd take a look.

>> No.14103021

>>14102941
His prices aren't that bad, but brick and mortar can't compete with online in that department. The guy does have hips if you are looking for them.

>> No.14103063

>>14103021
It's just the shipping on hips from anywhere else is really expensive, so if I could shave some of that off it'd be great.

>> No.14103073

>>14103021
Is there any way to confirm they're the genuine stuff and not knockoffs? Considering its Pmall and all...
I wonder if they have Tomax holes or the popular ones like Lolinco, MoT, and Ona Tsuyu lube there, but the markup must be so incredible that it isn't worth it.
Do give us more info on this place.

>> No.14103108

>>14102756
If you're looking for an easy hole to penetrate you can't go wrong with the Kunoichi. You can enter that thing flacid.

>> No.14103127

I got the MoT, Ana Puni DX, Virgin Age Admission and Lolinco.

I just CAN'T use anymore my hand, I feel just NOTHING without the onahole, it seems like I never experienced a "real" orgasm until now, compared to my hand it... can't be compared.

Anyway if I'm not too lazy and in the mod of moving I use the Puni DX and else, I often use the VA:A despites his length. The Lolinco show tears after 3 uses I might have been too rought on the cleaning at the first but I don't feel it to be durable.

>> No.14103130

>>14103073
I have only been there twice, but when I was there the owner had a separate section for Chinese knockoffs so I don't think the rest are bootlegs. I can try to take pictures of the place the next time I'm in the area.

>> No.14103134

>>14103073
Since loli is illegal in Canada, he doesn't carry holes with loli covers so probably nothing named Lolinco.

>> No.14103216

>>14103130
If you can, check for Tomax holes and perhaps discreetly write down the onaholes you see along with the pricing.

>> No.14103448

>>14079873
Does shipping with e-Packet on NLS require signature?
>shipping to Canada here

>> No.14103490
File: 2.09 MB, 2592x1936, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Got this as my first onahole.
Still waiting for my lube, warmer and anti bacteria cleaner though.
Only fuccd it once so far and it was amazing.

>> No.14103622

>>14099676
I've been on Lecithin for 4 weeks and I still haven't noticed a difference in precum

>> No.14103679

Is there a reliable/safe onahole warmer that won't melt the inside?

>> No.14103738

/jp/, I own five holes, one of which broke after two uses so I guess four technically.

None of them stimulate me anymore. I can't shoot from using an onahole; only my hand. What do I do? I was in heaven with each one for the first few weeks I had them, but after that they start to gather dust.

>> No.14103841

>>14103679

A basin of warm water.

Any insertable heater will need to be hot enough to melt to provide deep heating worth a damn. There's a reason the element of an electric stove will be red hot but merely fry, not charbroil, the food in the pot.

That's also why you hear stories about people putting a kettle on the stove for tea, leaving the house, and coming back to a puddle of molten copper.

>> No.14103910

>>14103679
>melt
kek

>>14103841
>Any insertable heater will need to be hot enough to melt
Half true. Temperature isn't the only requirement for permanent deformation. Your penis is also capable of "melting" it. Secondly, a 2W power output won't do much.

We've been through this before. They're all the same. Who would have known adding heat to a system does something.

>deep heating
The tunnel is the target area, not the surrounding material. The rate of which heat is sucked out from one area to another is material dependent, and often is slow enough to be considered negligible by this scale of application.

>> No.14103965

>>14103622
That's because lecithin is for the prostate, you want something like pygeum for precum.

>>14103738
What did you even get?

>> No.14103974

>>14103965
I've been on Pygeum for the same amount of time as well

>> No.14104014

can I use the electric warmer with a fleshlight? I assume they are made with the same or similar material. The water method doesn't hold heat long enough for my liking.

>> No.14104052

>>14104014
>can I use the electric warmer with a fleshlight?
Yes. Use it with your butt, with your hand, or even your keyboard. It's purpose is to provide heat.

>I assume they are made with the same or similar material
Not the same, but slightly similar. Both materials have the same general properties of showing elasticity.

>The water method doesn't hold heat long enough for my liking.
Water holds a lot of "heat". Water's specific heat capacity is around 4000 J/kgC. If you're talking about the heat retained by the hole, then it is the material's property, not water's. Both methods of heating will have the same result.

If you want more retained heat, insulate all possible areas that aren't in use, such as the sides and back. Because you're limited by the hole's properties, we can't do much else. Your penis sucks up a lot of the heat, too.

>> No.14104121

>>14103974
Maybe your penis is broken. Are you drinking more water too?

>> No.14104133

>>14104121
not much now, I use to drink a lot about 2 weeks ago, not much difference then either

>> No.14104391

Do i use my money to buy a new Onahole or do i finally get around to paying for sex from one of the cute Asian escorts in my area?

>> No.14104411

>>14104391
How cute are they though? Got any pics?

>> No.14104425

>>14104391
>implying there won't be spaghetti all over the floor when you get near real girl

>> No.14104469
File: 29 KB, 440x541, 9de3ba48gw1ejeal68vhlj20m80rc0y1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14104411
This is the cutest cheapest girl i'm willing to pay for.

>>14104425
i'm fine around women iv just never been able to get one to take her panties off

>> No.14104493

>>14104469
holy
where do you live

>> No.14104499

>>14104493

Australia near Sydney, you wouldn't believe the amount of cute Asians we have down here.

>> No.14104518

>>14104469
As much as I hate these threads you'd be better off with a hole.
However, if you already have a couple, try something out, assuming you're not a virgin.

>> No.14104690

>>14104052
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to insulate it and see if that works.

>> No.14104751

>>14104133
Dunno what to say, then. If your loads aren't already of a decent size sorry you can't cum buckets with us.

That sounded gay, but you know what I meant.

>> No.14104863

>>14103448
E-packet offers tracking so yeah, you will have to sign (unless your usual postman is a lazy fuck of course).

>> No.14105032

I'm not one of you onahole boyz but pop in to look at these threads every once in awhile, oddly interesting stuff. Cool what kind of communities are out there

>> No.14105193
File: 3.57 MB, 2320x4128, IMG_20150917_113044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

my boxes of lewds just came home. 4th one to come early next week or this saturday

had to go take them to the post office though, lazy postman didn't deliver them to my home

>> No.14105247
File: 3.30 MB, 4128x2320, IMG_20150917_115550.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

and here's what's inside. 5 other holes coming in the last box too

>> No.14105311

>>14105247
Can you do a review of Baka de Hentai na Nii-Nii? Thanks

>> No.14105320

>>14105311
just tried it, it.s really... small, can barely stick half of my dick inside.

it provides good stimulation and it's tight, but not overly tight as py VA Admission though

>> No.14105326

>>14105320
How long are you? And how does the hardness/softness compare to other holes?

>> No.14105339

>>14105326
I'm 6"

it's a little less hard than the VA:A, but harder than other holes I have like my Ubu Virgin for example

>> No.14105343

I'm actually quite surprised by how durable the "You're My Idol" is. I was told that I made a mistake after ordering it because the end supposedly pops off if you ram it too hard, but I've been ramming it to no end for months and it's still attached, although there are some signs of wear near the end. I think it's about time I said goodbye to it now though, it's getting pretty worn and it's starting to smell like old cum even though I've made sure to keep it clean.

>> No.14105357

>>14104499
you said cheap, but how cheap is cheap?
care to reveal the rates?

>> No.14105504
File: 53 KB, 400x400, LTD-ETC-01017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

welp i bought this cheap hole and forgot to get the box removed, so ill probably be in jail in a few weeks, please have mercy customs.

>> No.14105518

>>14105504
But anon, that animu girl has large breasts, she can't be illegal!

>> No.14105522

>>14105518

Hopefully its her breasts that save my ass.

>> No.14105534
File: 439 KB, 987x1179, 51601123_p16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anybody want a worn smelly used onahole?

>> No.14105859

>>14105357
I dunno about Sydney, but I know Melbourne has a fair few around for like $80 for half an hour, so I imagine it's somewhere around there

>> No.14105909
File: 298 KB, 827x1200, wizardly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How should you savor your first onahole fuck?

How did your first time go?

>> No.14105925

>>14105909
It was meh and I came more quickly than I'd have liked to. It took a few times to learn to appreciate the feeling and not come quickly but when felt appropriate to.

>> No.14105942

>>14105909
>How did your first time go?
Someone already asked this just a few threads back

>> No.14105960

>>14105942
Found it
https://archive.moe/jp/thread/14043838/#14055239

>> No.14105969

>>14105909
stuck it in, came straight away
tried to pull it out, came again and shoved my dick back into the womb whilst cumming
tried to pull it out again, but i was too sensitive and had to wait until i was soft before i could remove myself

kind of embarrassing, really

>> No.14105972

>>14105969
That's intense.
Was it a loli hole or are you just premature?

>> No.14105976

>>14105972
Girl in the box, it was really soft and stimulating.

>> No.14105979

>>14105909
my first onaho ever was a tenga flip air
i remember receiving it with my hands quivering from a store clerk and ran home ASAP
when i hit home i ran straight into the bathroom and stripped my nether region clear of garments, and my dick was literally diamonds, my body still quivering
then with my hands shaking i lubed that hole with my fingers, slowly caressing the tip of my fingers across its inner linings as lube was spread and i felt the bumps and dents and the gelatinous fluid
then after everything was set up, i held the hole with both of my hands like i was holding on to a chicks' waist and inserted my dick inside
my glans first encountered the hole's labia-mimicking layers as they spread and ensnares me inside
slowly i put myself all the way in, and the feeling was game changing, it felt extremely soft and tender and made me wonder why i haven't tried onaholes earlier
yeah, then basically i fucked the brains(?) out of that hole and came buckets
shit felt heavenly

>> No.14105985

>>14105976
Wow, what a coincidence... I ordered girl in the box.

I heard it's good for westerner sized dicks, I have a 7x5 so I went for it. Now just waiting for delivery.

Do (did?) you like it?

>> No.14105989

>>14105985
>I heard it's good for westerner sized dicks
It's one of the tightest loliholes out there, and I liked it but it got dry too fast and most of lube would get pushed out by my dick.

>> No.14106008

>>14105989
Oh well, at least tighter is better than loose and it's soft.

>> No.14106066
File: 144 KB, 800x600, datapic+00010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what's the best hole for edging?

>> No.14106076

>>14106066
One of the lower stimulation holes. Venul Real Soft or a Kunoichi Normal/Soft would be good examples.

>> No.14106079

>>14106066
Venus real soft I guess.

>> No.14106096

>>14104499
Oh man, I already know about the yellow paradise there

>> No.14106138

>>14105247
Can you link them, please?

>> No.14106291

Anybody gotten somebody else to jack you off with onahole?

>> No.14106304

>>14106138
sure

the 5 holes on the pic:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B004G8P6BA
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00HF2SEVI
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00ESVROHY
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0093FZV7A
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B001NAAR50

and the 5 I'll be getting next week:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00ATKQV18
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B002G9TAUY
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B008CVQJEU
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00ADHQAZO
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00P79M6MY

>> No.14106333

>>14106304
>http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B001NAAR50
404?

>> No.14106409

Going to order my first set of gear from nls. So far in the shopping list are toybags, lube and a warmer. I was thinking of picking Seventeen Bordeaux since it's so popular. Venus Real and Clone look very good too, but they're not available on nls. Any suggestions? I read the guide of course, not too many recommendations there.

>> No.14106429

>>14106409
If 14 products orderable on NLS in several different categories is "not too many recommendations", what exactly do you want? You're going to need to be specific if you want your special snowflake penis to have something more fitting than those.

>> No.14106490

>>14106429
I'm looking for some regular "basic" holes to start the hobby with. Only Longevity and Big dick categories seem have those which makes three options. Obviously I'm not looking for anything too specific since it's my first time. I guess I'll dig out the strawpolls you had here some time ago and research them if they're not too outdated.

>> No.14106672

>>14106333
>>>14106304 (You)
>>http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B001NAAR50
>404?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B001NAAR5O

sorry, it was an O, not a 0

>> No.14106940
File: 51 KB, 500x500, 51cWgfGjLiL._SL1500_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does anyone have any experience with this one? It cost 100 use and I'm curious about how good it is.

>> No.14107250

>>14105909
Link to that manga please?

>> No.14107609

>>14106490
"Basic" holes are hard. Loli and big dick is kind of niche, but past that you sort of just have to pick an idea/texture and experiment. You really can't screw up with a nice Lilith Uterus or Mi Nyan though, those are good to start with and hard to destroy while you're learning to clean.

>> No.14107967

ok mabye you guys can help me out with this, does anyone recognize this hole? Saw it on double-chan and I NEED it

>> No.14107977

>>14107967
What hole?

>> No.14107985
File: 364 KB, 718x526, 1442012752684.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14107977
sorry picture didnt post

>> No.14108147
File: 3.94 MB, 5312x2988, 20150917_203806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So my warmer got too wet and stopped working, I decided to take it apart and see how these work, suuuuper simple

>> No.14108194

>>14107967
looks like something from bad-dragon

>> No.14108219

is it cheaper on jss if i use the "foward" option as opposed to "online shop"?

>> No.14108227

>>14108219
Yes, forwarding implies they only receive and send the package, you need to pay and send the product to their office.

>> No.14108258

>>14108227
oh i see now, so there's a possible acquisition and storage fee along with some extra processing time.
does the new commission fee ending on september 30th imply the price will be increased afterwards?

>> No.14108355

Is there a way to get rid of specific fetishes?

>> No.14108428
File: 799 KB, 512x512, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I had some Amazon credit and bought this (Puni ana DX).

http://www.amazon.com/puni-hyaluronic-lotion-100ml-masturbator/dp/B0098FV7X2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I am in the US. How bad did I fuck up /ona/?

Will customs fuck me?

>> No.14108431

>>14108428
PS Shipped from Japan so......

>> No.14108434

Do people even read the pastebin?

>> No.14108437 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 1.05 MB, 1274x1245, 1442546656782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14108194
looking through their experimental/draft submissions and the closest i've seen is this, this actually looks interesting, manticore (the monstergirl, not the furry version) are the reason I want>>14107985

>> No.14108438

>>14108434
I read the pastebin and it says AMERICAN SHIPPED means no issues.

I had this hole shipped from Nippon Homeland

>> No.14108441

>>14108355
consult your psychiatrist as most fetishes are results of trauma

>> No.14108454

>>14108428
>on US amazon
>in US turf
it's on fucking amazon, stop being so nazi-paranoid about it
if anything amazon should be the first one to bite the bullet

>> No.14108464

>>14108454
Its shipped from Japan. Its just a us based E-store front.

>> No.14108492

>>14108464
>line 230 in toucan guide

>> No.14108494

>>14108147
>Got wet and stopped working
You could probably dry it and have it work just fine because it's that simple. The leads are detached now but it's not beyond saving if you feel like bothering.

>> No.14109156
File: 458 KB, 3120x4160, iHu4wA1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14108437
>>14107985
>>14107967
It's this.
https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/tentacles?adult_confirm=true

>> No.14109218

Re-posting from question from another thread:
I don't know if this is the proper place to ask about fullsized dolls or love dolls, but I can't find anywhere else. Does anyone know of a proxy service that would be willing to ship a 50lb or so love doll? I'm trying to order one, but the seller refuses to ship to the US.

>> No.14109350

>>14109218
From where are you ordering, and from who? Most eastern silicone doll manufacturers ship to the US, and even then they also have retailers for their products.

As far as I know, the more common proxy services use EMS, which is quite expensive in heavier packages instead of DHL.

>> No.14109387

>>14109350
132cm doll from http://www.artetokio.com/
Unfortunately, I already contacted the US reseller (which is based in China anyway), and was told they would not ship the 132cm doll to the US. I guess because it looks too young. I don't even want to use it for sexual purposes, but unfortunately they won't even ship it without a hole between the legs. The only reseller I found that sells the 132cm version is in France, but as far as I know they do not ship to US, and if they did it would be double the price which is absurd. Right now I'm looking at having a Chinese seller purchase the doll I want and have it shipped from China, which I will only use as a last resort for obvious reasons. The cost is a few thousand dollars after all. I originally asked in the doll thread, because I really just wanted a cute doll that didn't have gigantic nasty boobs to dress up and pose, but it's proving to be quite difficult because people complain about everything and get these companies to stop selling products like this overseas.

>> No.14109427

>>14109387
That is quite the conundrum. While I'm not extremely familiar with Artetokio's stuff, that's not the main problem.

Have you looked into your local post and seen if they had any forwarding services? I've seen maybe one or two post shops in various countries that offer the service.

You should look into every other possible forwarding service and ask them personally via email. While the current guide is tailored for onaholes, the buyfag guide has a few dozen proxy services you can look into. I haven't done so myself as I have not seen or had the need to, so I suppose you can check that out, or even ask the buyfag thread.

buyfag.moe

>> No.14109472

>>14109387
link to buy it in France? I live there so might be relevant to my interests

>> No.14109494

>>14109472
http://www.dollsweet.com/#!132cm/c4yy

It's over 4k, so if you're fine with that have fun. US site the smallest they sell is the 145cm version, which is almost as big as I am.

>> No.14109519

>>14109494
thanks. too expensive though, maybe if I can afford it someday

>> No.14110091

So are there legendary onaholes that can only be bought within japan like prize figs? Ones that cannot be bought online.

>Australian customs
I can do this, I know I can.

>> No.14110805
File: 30 KB, 354x480, tJiHv6G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guys I'm in trouble

I applied lipgloss to my Mouth of truth and now I don't know how to remove it

Haven't even put my dick in it yet because I'm afraid it might transfer and stain the teeth

Btw is lipgloss oil based? Will it fuck up my onahole if I leave it on?

>> No.14111116

>>14110805
Pretty much every single fucking sex toy on the planet has a label on the box saying "Don't use with oil based lube!", so what do you fucking think?

>> No.14111139

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

http://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/collections/new-arrivals-september-2015/products/new-3d-sexy-oppai-japanese-import-hentai-dakimakura-inner-silicone-elastic-breast

Are they actually nice?
Not sure what to really search for to find others, this was the only one I could find.

>> No.14111173
File: 3.77 MB, 1394x2291, 345b4c1ee0dfa172c39cd2af72581f7e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14111139
>Chitoge paizuri
Tempting

>> No.14111178

>>14108441
>results of trauma
How so, exactly? I don't remember anything particularly traumatizing happening to me years ago.

>> No.14111371
File: 443 KB, 800x600, 1441946614543.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14111178
still consult your psychiatrist as i cannot make any diagnosis on your psyche over a few packets of 1s and 0s

>> No.14111421
File: 28 KB, 291x679, 81060MeA23L._SY679_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

has anyone bought a warmer other than the Rends brand? this one looks exactly the same and would obviously be faster and cheaper rather than having to import one.

>> No.14111463

It's been quite some time past page 8, but we've managed to keep this thread for over 7 days! Take it easy, /ona/!

Here is the new thread: >>14111442

As always, please continue to use this thread for ongoing discussion or quick replies to current topics to avoid flooding the other thread.

>>14111421
I haven't seen anything else other than Rends. If you deem it worth it, and if the internals consist of laminated nichrome, then go for it.

Don't forget to do your research on resistance wire and heating elements!

>> No.14111778
File: 44 KB, 348x400, imgladitsfinallyover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14109156
thank you anon, my search has come to an end. I am home.

real expensive though

>> No.14111935

>>14111371
>just be yourself bruh

ayy lmao

>> No.14112576

I got a puni dx hard, and I like it a lot, but I was thinking about buying a cocolo for 2 reasons. The inside flap that creates a light suction and the sticky inside material that is different from the inside of the puni and gives a supposedly better feel overall. The cocolo is a lot of money, so from anyone's experience is it worth it, or should I just stick to what I have?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action