Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 465 KB, 1152x3240, 1222760002863.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389277 No.1389277 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

It's coming.

>> No.1389281

No it isn't.

>> No.1389283
File: 253 KB, 1233x1695, 1222766632706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389283

Well, fuck.

>> No.1389311

It's only a matter of time.

Little Busters can make an excellent anime if they follow all routes completely.

>> No.1389318
File: 71 KB, 396x364, 1222767344343.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389318

>>1389311
Where did i hear that again hmm...

>> No.1389321

It's going to suck

KyoAni are going to fuck it up just like they fucked up Kanon, Clannad, Lucky Star and Haruhi

>> No.1389326

I came at KyouRin

>> No.1389327

>>1389321
but they did a good job with kanon

i'll give you everything else though

>> No.1389328

And I didn't even play this yet.

Is anyone translating it?

>> No.1389329

>>1389321
>KyoAni are going to fuck it up just like they fucked up Kanon, Clannad, Lucky Star and Haruhi

Except none of these titles got fucked up and they did a great job with all of them.

>> No.1389331

>>1389328
Yes but it'll never get finished.

>> No.1389332

>>1389328
It's an anime you idiot and it's not even out yet

>> No.1389334

>>1389329
You mean they did a great job animating it all? Yeah, with that I agree. Their anime is beautiful, but boring.

>> No.1389336

>>1389334
Haruhi wasnt boring but on the other hand the others stuff kinda is, yeah it's all well animated and shit but i'd rather watch something else.

>> No.1389345

>>1389336
Did you read the Haruhi light novels? Read them, then you will realize how shitty the anime was.

>> No.1389347
File: 73 KB, 340x310, 1222768258025.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389347

>>1389311
Indeed. Animating all heroine routes would be the best option, leaving Refrain for last as a second season.

>>1389321
Eh? But KyoAni did a great job with these titles.

>>1389332
Yeah it's not even... what?

>> No.1389351

>>1389345
First i have to finish the Shana ones i bought... to lazy to do it.

>> No.1389353

>>1389336
go eat lunch Croatia.

>> No.1389354

>>1389334
>>1389336
You guys are talking about personal preference, you find the anime boring, others didn't. This doesn't make the studio bad.

>> No.1389360

>>1389354
Forced drama and humor arent really that interesting, but yeah personal preference. I still find them to be 10 times better then the usual shonen crap.
>>1389353
For me to eat it someone has to make it, since there no one here except me that aint happening.

>> No.1389362

>>1389351
>to

Croatia, you're supposed to use "too" there, you silly goose.

>> No.1389364

>>1389345
KyoAni still did a great job with it, and I'm talking about directing, animation, voice acting, comedy and script. Let's not forget the show is not even finished yet and they're planning to give it a subsequent season.

>> No.1389366

So /jp/ used to be the half of /a/ that liked Haruhi and Lucky Star?

>> No.1389370

>>1389362
Irrelevant, as long as you understand what I'm trying to say everything is fine.

>> No.1389372

>>1389360
>Forced drama and humor arent really that interesting, but yeah personal preference.

I'd like you to define what forced drama means to you but whatever, you're missing out some great shows. That's it.

>> No.1389378

>>1389366
I'd prefer to define the half of /a/ that didn't hated KyoAni for no reason at all or following some stupid hivemind.

>> No.1389379

who wants to see my poots?

>> No.1389387

>>1389372
>you're missing out some great shows
I usually have a habit to judge something by watching it and then forming a personal opinion that isnt based on other peoples shitty opinions, I've seen most of the animes out there since 1998 or something...

>> No.1389388

>>1389378
But there are reasons to hate KyoAni

>> No.1389397

I think Croatia has been spending time on /b/ lately.

>> No.1389400

>>1389397
Only boards i visit are /jp/ /g/ /d/

>> No.1389404

>>1389387
And so do I. So, what are you trying to prove here?

>>1389388
I'd like to hear them. I have enough free time.

>> No.1389419

>>1389321
DVD sales records says otherwise

>> No.1389496

26 episodes of Clannaids anal story then it is Little Busters time?

>> No.1389500

Where is my fucking full metal panic third raid. Where is my fucking haruhi season 2.

>> No.1389504

>>1389500

>Suffice reason to hate clannaids

>> No.1389508

>>1389496
Hey look he writes Clannaids anal story xD how witty xD xD xD

>> No.1389509

Is this every eroge anime adaptation mashed into one?

>> No.1389514

>>1389508
but he is right.
the cockroach agreed don`t bother her bout it

>> No.1389518

>>1389504
Because Clannad is the reason why KyoAni can't work with more than one project at a time. You're a genius.

>> No.1389521

>>1389514
u said it bro xD

Clannaids is shiet /a/ agreed xD

>> No.1389524

>>1389521
>XD

>> No.1389527

Oh boy! I can't wait to see Nagisa die a painful heartbreaking death. I'm sure I can function normally for the rest of the week without any emotional distress when that happens.

>> No.1389531

>>1389527
she really dies? then I will at least watch the last episode

>> No.1389532

>>1389524
xD

>> No.1389534

>>1389532
fag

>> No.1389538

>>1389532
If you are under the age of 18, or it is illegal for you to view the materials contained on this website, discontinue browsing immediately.

>> No.1389540

>>1389496
Is after story going to be 26 episodes? Doesn't seem to have enough animatable story for more than 13 without getting boring.

>> No.1389542

>>1389527
wow anon you're so GAR and manly!

>> No.1389544

>>1389540
Kyou Filler arc

>> No.1389546

>>1389542
If you are under the age of 18, or it is illegal for you to view the materials contained on this website, discontinue browsing immediately.

>> No.1389547

>>1389534
xD

>> No.1389548

>>1389547
If you are under the age of 18, or it is illegal for you to view the materials contained on this website, discontinue browsing immediately.

>> No.1389550

remember when this thread was about healthy Clannad hate?

>> No.1389561

>>1389544
If it going to be 26 episodes surely they must do the Misae arc and the Kappei arc.

>> No.1389565

>>1389550
But every Clannaids(don't spell Clannad you fag, only animesuki fags do that) hate is healthy because it's shit and can't be liked.

KyoAni is shit too. Shit for people that only watch mainstream crap. Otaku selling shit just for money and no artistic integrity.

>> No.1389570

>>1389565
ololol I think the same too bro xD

Clannaids is shit right? KyoAni can't make good anime right? If you hate those two that means you're an anime master just like me xD xD Anonymous is legion all those animesuki fags that likes Key shit are gonna get owned hard xD

>> No.1389594
File: 126 KB, 800x600, 1222774996913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389594

What?! Key fags around here? They must be from Animesuki!

Faster Anonymous, combine your legion powers and show'em online! You can't lose this battle!

>> No.1389642

I thought /jp/ was free from /a/ids but it seems I was wrong.

Do you guys really think trolling KEY and Kyoto Animation makes you special or something? Hey look guise I write Clannaids instead of Clannad! Whoa, you're almost there pal! I mean, it's like trolling Japanese RPGs on /v/ amirite? Only the "experts" do this, you don't even have to have a valid argument, just repeat whatever everyone says and pronto! You're a master. I wish I'm wrong, because if this is really true this place more and more depressing as the day passes.

>> No.1389653
File: 67 KB, 600x450, 1222775980706.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389653

>>1389642
Nothing agains Kyo or Key but hell your post is so

>> No.1389660

>>1389642
Just ignore the faggots.

/jp/ usually likes Clannad and Key.

>> No.1389666

>>1389653
Better being a crybaby than an obvious troll, I guess.

>> No.1389671

>>1389660
Lol your the faggot for liking retarded moe shit xD

You will never be legion like us anons who hate Clannaids :P

True anon doesn't watch Clannaids! xD

>> No.1389677
File: 67 KB, 600x450, 1222776354084.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389677

>>1389666
Clanaids (Down Syndrome) and Gayass (Clamp design) have justified names.

>> No.1389689

You're all overlooking the simple fact that you should kill yourselves.

>> No.1389695
File: 62 KB, 480x360, 1222776603870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389695

>>1389689

>> No.1389702

>>1389695
Croatia, stop trying to be funny by using old images.

>> No.1389706

So from this thread I learned that Clannad is awesome and I should try playing it. Right?

>> No.1389707

>>1389677
Yes, and they're so cool. It's like it was made by 13 years old kids.

>> No.1389712

>>1389702
He's trying to get a lot of attention lately for some reason, ignore it and talk normally. He'll give up with the time.

>> No.1389723

>>1389706
No, it's shit and shouldn't be played because /a/ said so.

Have you not read the thread?

>> No.1389727

>>1389712
>trying to get a lot of attention lately for some reason

You know, when you say it like that, I kind of want to hug the poor guy.

>> No.1389730

>>1389707
Maybe they where, still dosent change that fact that the characters actually look like that.
>>1389706
A billion hours of playan but yeh.
>>1389702
Old but get the job done.

>> No.1389733

>>1389712
Croatia isn't a bad guy. He just needs to stop picking shitty things to defend.

>> No.1389736

>>1389723
Actually it's pretty good. It will make you cry though, and you will feel like shit for a few days after the After Story.

>> No.1389740

>>1389730
*glomp*

>> No.1389745

>>1389730
Come on, you need a hug. I'll give you one.

>>1389733
You also seem to be full of hatred. Here, have a hug.

>> No.1389746

>>1389733
For once I actually side with Croatia on this. They are justified.

>> No.1389748
File: 133 KB, 935x606, 1222777299964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389748

>>1389740

>> No.1389764

>>1389748
Croatia, my kitty wants to tell you something


nhhgll;.......a,uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiueieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyttttttttttttttttttttttttnnnnnntccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
ccccccccccccccccccccccc

>> No.1389774
File: 31 KB, 600x450, 1222777539691.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389774

>>1389764
(☞゚∀゚)☞

>> No.1389779
File: 16 KB, 225x223, 1222777569850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389779

>>1389642
Don't worry pal, Heero is here.

I'm spreading KEY love around, the crude heart of the trolls shall be melted by me.

>> No.1389791
File: 194 KB, 983x1400, 1222777677449.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389791

>>1389779
Stick it in while your day dreaming.

>> No.1389798
File: 25 KB, 665x500, 1222777759848.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389798

>>1389791

>> No.1389803

>>1389791
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FUKO. YOU CAN'T DO THOSE NAUGHTY THINGS TO HER

>> No.1389819

>>1389791

/rs/ link or Sauce?

>> No.1389831
File: 88 KB, 643x508, 1222778150007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389831

>>1389779
Go on, my friend. The power of uguu shall guide you.

>> No.1389842
File: 12 KB, 352x198, 1222778318948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389842

>>1389831
Leave it to me!

>> No.1389877

>>1389791
Image never fails to deliver a fap.

>> No.1389878

>>1389345
Haruhi novels are fucking boring, at least the animu had the awesome episode 0 and the RTS episode.

>> No.1389889

>>1389878
Everything is boring, we should all be working and having sex instead of reading Japanese comics.

>> No.1389892

>>1389819
Okaz, NiseMIDIdoronokai.

>> No.1389899
File: 45 KB, 800x563, 1222779043423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389899

Holy shit Koshiki is moe overload.

>> No.1389906
File: 66 KB, 800x567, 1222779194947.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389906

Female Sunohara is fucking hot

>> No.1389912

>>1389899
>>1389906
Too late pal, the discussion already deviated from awesome to massive bitching.

>> No.1389932

I love KEY and I hate anime.

>> No.1389934
File: 396 KB, 800x600, 1222780196527.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389934

>>1389906
Who?

>> No.1389938
File: 316 KB, 438x419, 1222780307926.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1389938

>>1389934
>Who?

>> No.1389943

Aside from Koshiki and the blonde girl nobody knows who she is Kanata looks hot. Haruka comes in second.

>> No.1389949

>>1389943
Itaru characters looks pretty good but Na-ga's are a bit off. Saya looks pretty hot though.

>> No.1390170
File: 121 KB, 254x273, 1222785789310.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1390170

>>1389321
>>KyoAni are going to fuck it up just like they fucked up Clannad
Haha oh fucking wow.

>> No.1390379

>>1389277
Why does Kyou have twintails? ;_;

>> No.1390737

>>1389889

YOU SICK FUCK.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action