[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 211 KB, 819x819, 1211870939954.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1388142 No.1388142 [Reply] [Original]

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday... dear Alice...
Happy birthday to...

Where is everyone? I'm sure they all know today is my special day. I sent everyone in Gensokyo an invitation informing them of my party. I even took the extra step and made personalized invitations for everyone; it took a very long time to do them all, but I was satisfied in letting everyone know I care about them and are special to me.

I also did a lot to prepare for this party. I even made a huge, seven-layered cake for everyone. Just as I was finished icing it, I was moving it to the center of the center, I tripped; the cake fell out of my hands and got completely ruined as it hit the floor. I was about to cry from all the hard work I put into the cake, but then I realize I could tell the story to my friends and we could laugh it off together. I cleaned up the mess, and made the little cake in a hurry.

I waited so very long for everyone to come; it's now 1:30 in the morning and technically my birthday has passed. I spent my entire birthday preparing for the party and waiting for everyone.

Happy birthday to me...

>> No.1388161

Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using a mac is like.

>> No.1388273

This makes me want to comfort her in some way...

But she is locked in her 2-D world, cut off from any communication we 3-D denizens can perform.

WHY?!?!?!?

>> No.1388292

>>1388142
;_;

>> No.1388297

>>1388273
*squeeze*

>> No.1388301

this reminds me of my own birthdays

>> No.1388304

>>1388301
Nobody cares, you aren't Alice.

>> No.1388316

>>1388161

I always laugh at this, no matter what that "that's what using X is like".

>> No.1388319

*walks away from Alice*

>> No.1388330
File: 94 KB, 480x480, alicecrying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388142

This copypasta always gets to me.

Hey, it's my birthday today too!

>> No.1388354
File: 166 KB, 450x550, 1d33362eced82ff9bf2b2064e56dce88.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was a quiet day in The Forest of Magic, just like every other day. The spring air flowed into the room through the open window, bringing with it a cool and refreshing breeze. A young girl was sitting elegantly at her desk, marveling the wondrous object that lay before her.

"I can't believe I let Nitori talk me into testing this thing out for her. It seems so complicated, I can't figure out what goes where and how to set it up. Oh heck, I can't even figure out how to turn it on!...

Oh well, at least it was nice talking to someone, even if it resulted in something troublesome like this."

The young puppeteer sat perplexed on her chair, tinkering with the modern piece of technology. Alice was anxious and determined to get the device to work, and thus she didn't stop until late into the night. The refreshing breeze turned into a stiff wind and darkness flooded the house's insides. Noticing this, Alice stood up, lit a candle, and closed the large glass windows. When she sat back down, she noticed that the device was nearly set up, and all she had left to do was turn it on.

>> No.1388358
File: 184 KB, 537x800, 741b25a65b98dfeca7d8911e354e08e4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Alright, I believe this button should do it.", she said with anticipation. To her excitement, the machine began to buzz and run, indicating that it was beginning to start up. Less than a couple minutes later, the screen of the strange device lit up with various icons and such. Alice remembered Nitori telling her that this was the "Desktop", whatever that was.

Eager to test out the device per her promise to Nitori, Alice put her hand on the mouse and started clicking frantically, until she realized that she was just clicking into empty space. She moused over an icon that she found quite interesting: a small blue and orange sphere. Below it was text that read "FireRan Browser".

"I wonder what this one will do if I click on it", pondered Alice. To her utmost enjoyment, as soon as she clicked on it her screen almost immediately changed completely. "Ah, this must be the Web Browser Nitori told me about. She said that this was probably the most popular feature of her invention."

>> No.1388360
File: 88 KB, 378x520, 50dc52a3534a16c5b5de64f95bf5587a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In time, Alice got used to this new device Nitori called a "Computer", and eventually all the commands and whatnot would just come naturally as if she had been doing this forever. In that time, many other people took liking to this invention, including many people from the human village.

One day, Alice came across a website with lots of texts and images. When she asked Nitori about this, she said it was a Message Board, a place where people would post messages accompanied with images about various subjects. She noticed that one subject was very popular, a game called Uohout, created by a man called NUZ. She later learned that this was what they called a curtain fire shooter, and that it was really popular in the human village. Alice decided to try these out for herself, as many people exclaimed how fun they were.

The first time she decided play, Alice was quite confused. First of all, she couldn't decide which character to chose. There were many, after all. Anon, John, Steve and Ryan were the main ones, with many side characters as well.

In the beginning, Alice wasn't very good, however as the days passed she got better and better and was eventually able to move up in the levels. However, one day Alice discovered that these shooting games weren't the only things about of this game called Ouhout. She also found out at the various doujins and fan-made comics existed, each one with great artwork and funny or dramatic story lines. Alice immersed herself in these stories, laughing at the hilarious jokes involving the stereotypes assigned to the characters, and sobbing at the stories of lost love and heartbreak.

>> No.1388364

where is my diaper Sussman

>> No.1388368

Alice is kind of cute. I would be her friend.

>> No.1388371

Suddenly a retarded looking snake appears "Have you read your SICP today"?

>> No.1388372
File: 132 KB, 532x757, 866b8fe5558471d39a739cd2443f0f6e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alice started developing a certain liking towards the character named "Anon", which was short for Anonymous. He was a lonely character who was always made fun of by everyone else. Day in and day out he was satirized and ridiculed, even though he tried his best to make friends with the others. As such, he spent almost all of his life inside his small, resolute home, practicing his Danmaku or reading manga. Although you couldn't see his face, you could tell that Anon was fairly attractive, which was a surprise considering his situation.

As time passed, Alice soon became infatuated with this heartfelt yet unbefriended character. She would fantasize being together with him, comforting him in his times of melancholy and going out together as an act of their love. She would lament over the though of being with him forever, enjoying themselves together, having kids, growing old as a couple, etcetera. She wanted to give him the love and appreciation that he desperately deserved, most of all because she knew exactly how he felt. It hurt Alice knowing how woebegone he must feel.

>> No.1388374

>>1388354
>>1388358
>>1388360
That was a pretty useless story.

>> No.1388377

>>1388372
oh hold on, it goes on!

>> No.1388378
File: 36 KB, 279x350, 6315214d0adf8ae5b1257e9459d8a4e3b723ac9b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

However, one day Alice came to an inconsolable realization. She realized that Anonymous was not real, and never would be real. She realized that both he and herself would be lonely forever, separated by 2dimensional and 3dimensional barriers. She realized that they would never be together, never share the beautiful view of the sunset, never hold hands while walking down a park trail, never have a peaceful picnic on the edge of the forest with a beautiful view of the lake.

"This isn't fair! This just isn't fair! Why can't he be real? Why has fate been so cruel, to present me with such a perfect man, only to be rejected by this barrier of woe, this realization of dismay?"

A single tear flowed down Alice's cheek, grazing her soft yet troubled face and shortly falling to the ground.

Alice cried herself to sleep that night, her hopes and emotions dashed, her future bleak and dim. Aside from the resolute sobbing, it was a quiet day in The Forest of Magic. Just like every other day. As such, it would stay that way forever...

>> No.1388384

>>1388378
What a stupid bitch

>> No.1388387

>>1388142
;_;

>> No.1388390
File: 424 KB, 875x2550, 1207647395822.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wonderful Alice.

>> No.1388395
File: 248 KB, 500x600, 4f6d6e698990a2d536a990b4582200915e38ba7b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"I sure am stupid."

Alice blew out the candle.

She had never baked a cake before and she had spent hours picking out the kind, getting the ingredients and carefully baking it. She tried so hard.

But Anonymous never showed up.

He had promised -- he event sent her letter telling her he would come to her birthday party, but he never showed up.

"Stupid!"

Alice hit her herself.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Alice pushed the cake away. Didn't she go through this every year? Wasn't she used to it?

Alice sighed. She used to be. She used to be accustomed to spending each year alone, pretending with her dolls -- pretending she was happy. She had gotten good at that. But not this year. This year was different.

"Anonymous..."

At that moment, Alice felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. A feeling she thought she had killed within herself when Marisa had coldly rejected her those many years ago -- a strange, warm wetness of her face.

"Anonymous... Anonymous!"

Somewhere in Gensokyo, somewhere in the Magic Forest, Alice Margartroid cried.

>> No.1388392

I liked this thread better when I read it back in /a/.

>> No.1388394

"Please... please let me go ze~"

The black-white pleaded to the rainbow magician; while battling the forceful urge within her, Marisa begged again. With tears in her eyes, her actions were simply ignored by an apathetic Alice; sitting not even five feet away and reading a book, peering out the corner of her eye at the witch's struggle. Her many dolls completely restricting Marisa's movement in her time of desperation.

"You must..." the witch whined, "please, release your dolls! I can't take it much more..."

Alice remained idle and flipped a page in her book. The pressure within the Marisa grew greater with every passing second, a force that she could never prevent merely with knowledge and wit.

"I... beg of you... please..." a mixture of tears and sweat streamed from the witch's face and made its way to the magician's wooden floor.

"I... I..." with her last shred of willpower, Marisa fell to the floor. With her face down, in a shameless admit of defeat, a puddle formed from under her; the liquid passing through the thin fabric and drenched her dress within mere seconds. A smirk appeared on Alice's face as the liquid expanded on her floor and made it's way up Marisa's body; the magician placed her book down and walked passed the witch, stepping in the shallow puddle of Marisa's urine.

"I hate you... you damn bitch." With her head still facing the floor, tears multiplied in the witch's eyes and diffused with liquid she exerted moments ago. Whelps and sobs came from Marisa's mouth along with mumbles of "damn Alice..." and "I'll never forgive you."

The magician walked back into the room and tapped the witch on the shoulder; looking up, she saw Alice's hand reaching out. Knowing she couldn't continue to wallow in her piss, she picked herself up and hung her head as Alice lead her to another room.

>> No.1388398

In Alice's bedroom with the door shut behind them, the magician began to remove the soiled dress of the witch; however, she was met with a forceful hand.

"What are you doing ze~? I don't need your help," muddled Marisa with the slightest hint of red in her cheek. "I can do this myself. Also, what are those things..." she pointed to her bed. Alice picked up one of the white objects; "those can't be..." the magician nodded.

Marisa signed with a hint of disgust, "You get weirder everyday, doll freak..." A thought occurred. "Hey, wait, why do you even have those things?" Hesitant, Alice lifted her skirt and revealed that she herself was wearing a diaper. Despite the humility that bestowed onto Marisa minutes ago, a smile came to her face. "So it is true, you do lea..."

Alice forcefully grunted and a trio of dolls surrounded the witch. One quickly flew behind Marisa and untied her apron and the other two grabbed the straps of her dress and lifted it over her head; the dolls then flew off with the garments. Before the black-white had a chance to fight it, she stood in Alice's bedroom with nothing but her shirt and soaked bloomers.

Alice, face redden, placed her hand on the witch's shoulders and led her to her bed. Marisa, unsure of what she should do, was forcefully seated on the edge and pushed back by the doll otaku.

Alice excitingly placed her fingers on the witch's waist; as she was about to pull down her bloomers, the magician was met with Marisa's grasp.

>> No.1388400

"No, ze~. Don't you dare do that." Just then, a group of dolls flew onto Marisa and restrained her arms and legs once again. "Dammit, ze~; let me go!" Alice ignored the demand and pulled down the wet bloomers. Staring at what was now exposed, trickles of blood dripped from the magician's nose.

"You sad, lonely freak." Marisa remarked as it was all she could do. Wiping the drippings of passion from her face, she slid the diaper under Marisa. Sprinkling a blot of powder onto the area, she quickly taped the garment into position before she fainted from blood loss.

Regaining her composure, Alice witnessed what she had accomplished and let out a delightful smile. Flushed with redness, she placed her face next to Marisa's and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Then with a soft giggle, she slowly walked toward the door.

"I'll make some tea and cakes." The dollmaster opened the door and exited the room; her minions release their grasp on the witch and followed.

Marisa sat up, hearing the unfamiliar crinkle as Alice's success, and pondered what the magician really meant to her.

Suddenly, a huge black snake head with retarded-looking eyes materialized in front of them, and in a loud booming hiss, asked "Have you read your SICP today?"

The surroundings faded into blackness and within a few moments the group found themselves seated in a lecture hall at MIT, amongst several dozen other students. "Welcome to 6.001" was written on the blackboard, and Professor Gerald Jay Sussman walked into the room, dressed in his robe and wizard hat.

>> No.1388402

>a beautiful view of the lake.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>> No.1388404

Is this a hack?" he asked as he glanced around and saw the witch, the magician, Alice, and Marisa.

"What...?" Marisa managed to say, all of the confused by what had just happened.

"Nevermind, let's start the lecture." The Sussman said softly.

"I'd like to welcome you to this course on computer science. ... Actually, it's a terrible way to start. Computer science is a terrible name for this business. First of all it's not a science." The Sussman lectured while the students sat and listened attentively.

"What's going on?" Alice whispered to Marisa.

"I have no idea. But this is getting interesting."

"Or we'll actually see that computer... so-called science actually has a lot in common with magic." The Sussman continued.

"So procedures are the spells if you like that control these magical spirits that are the processes."

The Sussman produced a wand and waved it in the air, muttering to himself. A bright flash of light filled the room, and a stream of glowing parentheses shot out the end of the wand, dissappearing into the air. The students applauded loudly.

"But... how can he do that? He's only a human, right?" the witch whispered.

The Sussman, who up until now had paid no attention to the group, turned and stared at the witch with an astonished expression.

>> No.1388406

"What did you just say?" he asked, pointing his wand at the witch.

All of the other students turned in the direction of the group.

"Nothing," she answered quietly.

"I hope so," The Sussman said in stern tone, ending his pointing with the wand.

"And... well I guess you know everyone needs a magical language and sorcerers, right, real sorcerers use ancient Arcadian, or Sumerian, or Babylonian or whatever. We're gonna control our spirits in a magical language called LISP, which is a language designed for talking about... for casting the spells that are procedures to direct the processes," the Sussman continued, waving his wand around as he spoke.

"What a disappointment. I thought he was going to teach us magic," Marisa muttered almost inaudibly.

Once again, the Sussman quickly turned and stared at her, pointing with his wand.

"Excuse me?" he asked, "What did you say again?"

"Nothing," she replied, trying to avoid attention.

"No, I'm pretty sure you said something. Please repeat it for us, so as not to miss a fine learning opportunity."

>> No.1388410

>>1388390

Alice IS a youkai.
In during Alice eats people

>> No.1388412

"She said, 'What a disappointment. I thought he was going to teach us magic'," the witch exclaimed. At the sound of those words the Sussman's face turned a bright red.

"HOW DARE YOU DOUBT ME!!" The Sussman shouted angrily. "By the power of the Y combinator I send thee to the land of Java!"

The Sussman raised his wand and a pointed it at the group, sending from its blunt point a stream of red parentheses. Almost immediately Alice sent forth her dolls, which collided with the parentheses at 61.8034% of their way toward her, creating a blindingly bright blue ball of plasma. The other students watched in amazement as the parentheses slowly ate their way through the doll-storm towards Alice.

>> No.1388422

>>1388142

Maybe it would help if you stopped making dolls that look like people you know and nailing them to trees.

>> No.1388424

Fuck this.

I'll be out back burning a copy of sick-pee if you need me.

>> No.1388430

Once, not too long ago, in a sleepy, forgotten island in a distant sea, there was a village. This village worshipped strange idols, disembodied heads of non-eulcidian geometry from which one could sometimes hear fearful sounds, cries both human and not, of distress, agony and rapture, and from which a mysterous eldritch power could be felt. A wind constantly flew from these idols, as if the air itself feared their presence and tried futilely to escape, a wind of madness that carried with it the minds of all men and women foolish enough to live near them in an unending frenzy of terror and madness. All of them, that is, except for a single old man, who spent his life sitting at the base of the idols, and laughed. At others, he laughed, as if their very existance was nothing but a joke. At all things, he laughed, as if there was nothing in this world but a gigantic farce. At himself, he laughed, as if his own existance was the punchline. Certainly he himself was mad, a madness so deep it developped into a deranged sanity none could understand.

There one day came a young man, full of knowledge and confidence, who came across the madman, and the madman's laughter grew stronger than it ever had. Nettled, the young man spoke.

"And what, pray tell, amuses you so? What do you see that I do not, that I know not? What could someone like you have to teach me?"

The old man's cachinnation only grew stronger. As the young man was about to dismiss him as a madman, he finally spoke, calming his guffaws.

"What could an old man like me have to teach you, indeed? A man such as you could not possibly learn anything from me, yet I will and I must try, for you will not understand."

"Then speak, elder, and I will keep an open mind."

And the old man laughed.

>> No.1388431

"Then listen, young ignorant, and know the truth of the universe, and of the infinite power of the Head Gods. At the top of the world stands the 9, the idiot savant who guides all things. None but the mad and the unthinking can understand this being, for its mind is unfathomable and inhuman. It, perhaps, does not even register than anything exists beyond its simple world. Acting as its messenger is the angel with a thousand eyes, who shifts all things on her wings of obsidian and leads all to death and insanity for her own amusement, and overlooking everything is the Devil of the infinite void, who does all and cares for none, for none of this world belongs to her."

The young man scoffed, dismissing all this as the insane ramblings of a madman. Yet the old man continued, never stopping, and the young man could not bring himself not to hear it, finding, to his horror, that the frail mocking voice of the old man was searing itself into his brain.

"Then who does this world belong to?" He found himself asking. Yet he had never as much as considered the thought. The old man laughed, and the young man saw in his eye a glint of desperate dementia, of something both human and beast, and something else.

"It belongs to The Thief, who holds the universe she stole away in her infinite, destructive love. And holding The Thief, supporting the mass of the universe on herself, is The Reimu, mistress of all and posessor of none. All respect her, and all love her, and all answer to her, and all fear her, for, you see, she holds the world on her head, over the infinite void."

"But then," the young man's voice asked, independantly of his trapped, terrified and dying soul, "what holds The Reimu?"

>> No.1388436

And the old man laughed.

"Oh, no... It's Reimus all the way!!"

And the wind blew. And the young man laughed. And the old man laughed.

And in the village, a young boy tore away at his laughing mother's womb with his bare hands, all the while chanting in a demented scream:
"'ri! 'ri! Yu'kuri shee'teh y't'enneh!"

>> No.1388440
File: 869 KB, 1500x1700, 1215267045599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388436
>>1388431
>>1388430

I REMEMBER THIS COPYPASTA

>> No.1388439

and then Alice BAAAAWWWWWWed

>> No.1388460

And in the village, a young boy tore away at his laughing mother's womb with his bare hands, all the while chanting in a demented scream:
"'ri! 'ri! Yu'kuri shee'teh y't'enneh!"

can somebody explain this part?

>> No.1388462

▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

>> No.1388469

Look at it this way.

On most browsers, you can bring up your browsing history by pressing Control-H. (No, this is not going to become a discussion of werecows.) On Firefox, this brings up a sidebar that shows up on the left side of the window. If you put your mouse over the edge of the sidebar, the cursor will turn into a different kind of arrow. By clicking and dragging it, you can move the edge of the sidebar back and forth. You are, to put it another way, manipulating the border between the normal window and the history window. By moving the mouse, you can increase the portion of the window devoted to either part. In a more extreme view of this situation, you're increasing or decreasing the amount of existence the sidebar has.

Now, let's apply this idea to something more abstract. Look out your window. If you don't live in a highly urbanized area, you should be able to see the horizon. Think of this as the border between the land and the sky. The land and sky are obviously distinguishable thanks to this boundary. Now, if you were to "drag" the sash between the sky and the land, or to manipulate the border between land and sky, you would end up causing the sky to become larger and the land to become smaller, or vice versa. An effect of this might be to cause something that was just on the ground to suddenly be hundreds of feet in the air. Truly a frightening situation to be in. So, look at it this way - manipulating the border between two physical things shifts whatever balance there is in the interaction between those things. Alternatively, by manipulating the border between two things, you can change the manner in which they exist.

>> No.1388472

Still, this isn't *that* abstract, since it's still dealing with real things in the real world. Many believe that in this world, there are those things that are true, and those that obviously aren't. This divides reality into two extremes: truth and falsehood. But, since we have two extremes, logically one can imagine a boundary between those two extremes - the border between truth and lies. If one were to manipulate this border, suddenly things that were pure fantasy (flying pigs, for the sake of argument) have become reality - or things from reality have ceased to exist. This is how Yukari is said to have invaded the moon - by manipulating the border between truth and lies, as applied to the reflection of the moon on a pond, she was able to make the reflection of the moon into a manifestation of the actual moon, and so send her youkai army onto it. This is what's truly amazing about Yukari's power - the ability to manipulate the border between completely abstract concepts allows her to fundamentally change reality as we know it (at least in terms of two abstract concepts).

>> No.1388477

>>1388460
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

>> No.1388479
File: 179 KB, 1200x776, shubby.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388460

Sounds like a reference to Lovecraft.
Enjoy your babbling as you gaze upon negative realities and dimensions that only exist in dreams.

>> No.1388491

>>1388479
Yeah, it's a play off of Ai! Ai! Cthulhu fhtagn!

>> No.1388503

>>1388479
Fuck you.

>> No.1388510

>>1388431
>>1388479
>>1388491

>infinite power of the Head Gods. At the top of the world stands the 9, the idiot savant who guides all things
Sound familiar?
Hint, Outer Gods, Azathoth the Blind Idiot God, etc.

>> No.1388526

>>1388503
Your mind obviously cannot comprehend the impossible geometries that form the endless void of non Euclidean space.

>> No.1388528

>>1388510
The whole thing is made to sound like a Lovecraft story.

>> No.1388533
File: 19 KB, 325x354, Hello_cthulhu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oi! Oi! Sanr'io fhtagn!

>> No.1388535

>>1388526
I already will.
Also Lovecraft was a hack. He should of died sooner than he did. When he was 10.

>> No.1388539

>>1388528

It SOUNDS like Lovecraft with Touhou slapped on it.
If you want to make it SOUND LIKE something you don't just take names and slap new ones on, you make things SIMILAR.

Like instead of making Cirno a direct parallel to Azathoth, simply make her "The Strongest Idiot who understands nothing but controls everything", or something.
That makes it obviously different in that she's not an insane incomprehensible and wholesomely inhuman entity.

>> No.1388545

lovecraft fags back to /x/.

>> No.1388558
File: 41 KB, 420x362, Azathoth1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388545

I've never been to /x/.
I actually got into Lovecraft through /a/.
Children of an Elder God, a crossover fanfiction between Evangelion and Lovecraft. It is godly. Go read it.

>> No.1388551

>>1388539
It's written in a similar style and uses terms which Lovecraft used a lot, such as non-Euclidean. It also has ocean references, idols, a madman character, a protagonist that goes insane, etc. I think that means it sounds like Lovecraft.

>> No.1388556

>>1388545
Is it a crime to enjoy fantasy these days?

>> No.1388557

>>1388545
Go back to /jp/, fag.

>> No.1388564

>>1388558
>a crossover fanfiction between Evangelion and Lovecraft

I think that would ruin Lovecraft for me. I'll pass.

>> No.1388565

>>1388558
>fanfiction

No thanks.

>> No.1388567

>>1388564
>>1388565
It's actually not so bad as you think

But it's not finished, so whatever man.

>> No.1388578
File: 36 KB, 300x424, Yog_Sothoth_by_higherdepths.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388564
>>1388565

'Tis godly I say!
I shall defend it to mine grave.

>> No.1388581

>>1388567
Put it to art, and we may have a deal. I got no time for fanwankery if it don't have pictures.

>> No.1388585

>>1388558
/a/ gb2 it

>> No.1388589
File: 71 KB, 666x484, ubbo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388581

There are a few pictures to accentuate the mood in the earlier chapters.
They drop out later.

>>1388585

I haven't been there in years. Please don't make me go back. It's so warm here.

>> No.1388600

>>1388585
gb2 Gaia

>> No.1388603

>>1388589
Not good enough. If you're going to take the time to do fanwankery, copious pictures are a MUST. Particularly Lovecraftian horrors. No easy task, I'm sure, but in that case, just stick to writing lovecraftian horrorstories.

>> No.1388609

>>1388600
Gb2 7chan

>> No.1388617

>>1388603
>just stick to writing lovecraftian horrorstories.

But that's what it iiiiiiiiis.
It even involves some of the lesser-used deities, and it even uses the depraved Y'golonac.
And Y'golonac ends up doing some very bad things.

>> No.1388623
File: 39 KB, 368x504, ygolonac.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388617

Forgot to post a picture of what the fuck Y'golonac is.
Yes that is a penis.
Yes he does use it.

>> No.1388626

>>1388589

DOES REI GET TENTACLE RAPED

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

>> No.1388627

>>1388589
I will give it a try, anon.

>> No.1388630

>>1388626
REI IS THE TENTACLE RAPIST
FUCK YEAH

>> No.1388635

>>1388630

Aw don't spoil it even with the spoilertags.
That's a very dramatic point in the story, even if it is slightly comedic in reflection.

>> No.1388641

>>1388635
Fine :(

>> No.1388651

>>1388641

H'ray! You're now the second-coolest tripfag in my book.

Of course my book of cool tripfags is very small.

... Number one is still Popcorn Mariachi even though I think he's dead.

>> No.1388654

>>1388626
Someone answer this. Whether or not I read it is dependent on this.

>> No.1388657

>>1388641

Well shit, if you weren't kidding, then now I'm interested. Even though I dislike people named Paul.

>> No.1388664

>>1388654

There is rape, and Rei is involved. That's all I will say.

>> No.1388673

>>1388664
I'm not going to read it then. Rei is my waifu.

>> No.1388674

http://www.thekeep.org/~rpm/eva/coaeg.html

Gotta read it on the host site
Black background makes all the difference

>> No.1388679

>>1388673

Fine, I'll say more. She's not the one being raped. Though you might not want to read it then any as Rei is PRETTY scary in this rendition. It IS Lovecraftian afterall.

>> No.1388682

>>1388617
...with Eva characters. Which THROWS THE WHOLE THING OFF. They were never intended for text.

>> No.1388683

>>1388674
>Black background makes all the difference

Ooh, like Ted's Caver Story?

>> No.1388685

>>1388679
Thanks for the clarification. I bookmarked it for later.

>> No.1388693

>>1388682

But they damn sure as FUCK were made for Lovecraft.
READ IT.

>> No.1388695

>>1388674
>More To Come...
>last updated 10-16-2004

wat

>> No.1388711

>>1388695

Both the authors have had their lives consumed by work and have openly admitted that they tried writing the last chapter and it didn't come out how they wanted it.
They say they might do it later.
... Until then, it has a very ambiguous ending. The last we see of the main characters involved an explosion.

>> No.1388718

>>1388711
4 years just seems a bit... long.

>> No.1388723

>>1388695
It ends right before the climax, which is a huge let-down.
It really is a pity those guys quit writing, because it's the best Evangelion fanfiction I've read.

>> No.1388725

>>1388693
My principles will not be compromised by any horrors from beyond, thank you very much.

>> No.1388732

>>1388718

Yeah I think they might've forgotten about us.

>> No.1388746
File: 28 KB, 399x530, MIB_kiy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1388725

WELL I THINK MR. YELLOW WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU

>> No.1389315

Once upon a time...

In a magical forest, in a far-off land, there lived a dollmaker. The dolls she made were beyond compare- a look would reveal no seam or joint, and a touch would bring the soft feeling of skin. They would move as she willed them, walking, jumping, even dancing around in merriment if she so felt like it. So skilled was she with the puppetry that naught a finger on her own hand need be lifted to care for her cottage.

However, this wasn't enough for her. She so desperately wanted her dolls to move on their own, to think, and feel, and have dreams of their own. Her studies were tireless, her works inspired and grand- but still her dolls stayed just dolls.

Over the years, her wish and her dream sank into the walls, the floor, even the very air of the forest beyond, but it all remained unanswered. Then, one day, all that work, hope, and love came together just so...

A doll that had sat on a shelf, looking over a grassy field beyond the window, was the first to move. It blinked once, then twice, then got up and stretched its little arms high. It took a step, then another, then laughed most merrily. It could move! It could sing, and dance, and skip across the floor as well as any child could! Soon, more dolls got up, some confused, some scared, but the first was joyous and knowing, and did comfort and help her new sisters.

Soon, all the dolls were up and about, some getting started on the much needed cleaning, others heading out to deal with the thick weeds that tangled about the cottage, and a few simply standing still to take in the feeling of being alive. The first doll worked open the door to the maker's bedroom, and bounced onto the sheets to give her the good news.

>> No.1389317

But she didn't get up.

She couldn't get up.

The long years of trying, all the work she had done, had taken from her youth, vitality, and, at long last, finally life. Nothing remained but dust and bones. The little doll fell back, her little heart nearly broken under the sorrow. The dollmaker couldn't hug her, or talk with her, or sing to her. But she was a well made doll, and could do still do one thing for her maker.

So she cried.

>> No.1389405

>>1389315
>>1389317

Beautiful.

You didn't make this yourself did you? Or if you did, my hypothetical hat is off for you.

>> No.1389414

>>1389405
NOTHING ON 4CHAN IS NEW

NO EXCEPTIONS

>> No.1391417

>>1388431
>The Reimu
The Priestess?

I liked it, but then again, I'm a sucker for non-Euclidean geometries and horrors from before time.

>> No.1391434

>>1388372
>anon
>fairly attractive
HAHAHAHAHAHA
oh god, my spleen

>> No.1391868

;__;

>> No.1393694

bump

>> No.1393703

>>1393694