[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 331 KB, 800x521, big_man_japan_4_red_v02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.13776190 [Reply] [Original]

>a karaoke box for several hours and are paid for their time. They essentially replace the much more expensive bar hostess, who likewise puts up with fumbled gropes and juvenile utterances but for a much higher price. What the media finds most irritating about the phenomenon is that the young women involved feel no shame or remorse at all. According to a 1996 police report on more than 5,000 girls involved in subsidized dating, 39 percent gave “monetary gain” and 34 percent offered “curiosity” as their motivations (Iwao 1997:45). The young women themselves often express disdain, pity, or contempt for the men they see themselves as exploiting, rather than the other way around. [The girls] like to have sex with boyfriends their own age, but if they have sex as part of enjo kõsai, they say that they “lie there like a fish” (maguro ni naru, literally ‘become a tuna’).

>The subsidized dating trend is supported by several related industries, including terekura “telephone clubs”). These clubs provide a space for men who have paid a fee to sit and wait for phone calls from girls who want to arrange dates. Because the girls are able to call at no charge, this is the most common way that enjo kôsai operates.

>> No.13776197

Men should just forget bitches and stick to eroge.

Work hard, get money, hire some whores to get her pregnant and then get your son, continue the bloodline, that's all there is.

>> No.13776205

>>13776197
ooga booga

>> No.13776214
File: 21 KB, 400x400, 2174.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

How do I obtain complete equanimity towards all things?
This question harbours the notion that the only way to avoid being harmed by the rupturing tides of sexuality is a perfect neutrality towards it.
Is it desirable or even viable to achieve an equilibrium like this?

>> No.13776215

>>13776190
Who are you quoting?

Why the fuck aren't you in /int/?

>> No.13776219

>>13776214
by sucking my dick

>> No.13776274

>>13776190
Eh, I wish I were molested by a cute girl...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action