[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 62 KB, 525x700, 1221614002372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1375000 No.1375000 [Reply] [Original]

So it was requested during the day that I actually post the story in full, regardless of you fags last night that saged my thread. So, think now's a good time? I don't care, I can save it for later.

>> No.1375003

3 AM

IT'S LOLI IMOUTO TIME

>> No.1375004

gogo

>> No.1375008

FINALLY! I WAS AWAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

>> No.1375009

3 AM EST already? Go for it.

>> No.1375010

BETTER NOT HAVE DIAPERS

>> No.1375012

Please post it, I've been looking forward to this all day.

>> No.1375018

Which guy are you? The "bet you can't fit" one? The OP you made before was so painfully made-up it hurts, at least try to make it a little more realistic.

>> No.1375014

Alright, I'll start from the beginning. I typed this all out in notepad, but I dunno how much the max post length on 4chan is gonna fuck me up, so I may take a few minutes between posts to fix parts of the story so I don't chop off sentences at the end of every post.

Yeah, "bet you can't fit my penis in your mouth" Anon here. I figure I might as well tell you how shit went down.

First, my sister. She's 9, smart - she picks up on shit fast and can read between the lines, and cute - sure if she were someone else's sister I'd probably fap to the thought of seeing her naked. She's blond, keeps her hair cut just above her shoulders, with rich green eyes and a sweet-as-sugar smile. She's a little skinny for her height, but she's definitely not skin-and-bones.

So, my sister came home from school today. I happened to be in the kitchen getting another Pepsi when she came in. I just kinda froze, and said "Hey."

"Hey Jack (I'm not going to give my real name on /jp/ - I'm no retard). Could you come over to my room and help me with my homework in a bit?" My heart leapt up through my throat at this point. I was so fucking nervous I felt like I was going to suffocate, but my mother was there, and because I basically never answer no to that question, I said "Sure."

"Thanks, I'll be waiting for you there." This wasn't a stock reply, she normally doesn't "wait" for me. I knew she wasn't just wanting my help in studying. So, like I promised you, /jp/, I bit my tongue and dove in head first.

>> No.1375021

>>1375018
They say truth is stranger than fiction.

>> No.1375019

>>1375010
Diapers? Nope. No diapers. Just loli imouto lovin'.

>> No.1375025

>>1375021
Truth is stranger than fiction. But that was fiction, it was obvious from the it was written.

>> No.1375027

I had to take some time to compose myself. Not that I was trying to dress myself up or something - it'd theoretically be coming off in a short time anyway - but mentally build up enough courage that I didn't piss myself just thinking about what I was about to do. After probably 10 minutes of just sitting at my desk, staring at my keyboard, I got to a point where I felt I was as ready as I was going to get. So, I walked over to her door and knocked.

"Come in." I walked in. She had changed already, and was wearing a small sleeveless top, though not a tank top, and very short denim shorts, sitting on her bed seemingly doing nothing.

"You were fast."
"Well, I didn't want to keep you waiting. What's the homework you wanted help with?"
"I don't have any today."
"Then what did you need help with?" Fine, I already knew, but I said I wasn't going to make the move.
"I was thinking about what you said yesterday."
"Hm?"
"You know." She tucked her chin to her chest, and turned a shade of pink. So, I sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulders.
"Laura (again, not going to use real names on /jp/), I love you. You're my sister, and I'm not going to force you to do anything. We can ignore what I said yesterday; it wasn't something that I should have said to you."
She shook her head. "Nnn, it's okay."
"What do you mean, it's okay?"

>> No.1375028

is this
'that guy'?

>> No.1375030

oh

fuck

>> No.1375031

>>1375025
I won't say that this is verbatim what happened. I embellished a little, here and there, and put in what I thought happened when I couldn't remember. But if you're going to say that the whole thing's a sham, a lie, and whatnot, I say fine. Ignore the story, ignore the thread. I don't fucking care.

>> No.1375033

>>1375027
I swear, if this ends in a trip to Bel Air..

>> No.1375038

>>1375033
Then may the mods ban me on sight, and the legions of 4chan come to me in my sleep and rape me to my death.

>> No.1375037

>>1375033
I think you got lost on your way to /b/

>> No.1375046

>>1375021

I liked that movie.

>> No.1375041

"I... I wanna see what a boy's privates look like," she finally managed to stumble out hurriedly. Immediately after, she turned a bright, bright crimson.
"Well, you've seen me naked before. You've also seen dad's too, I'm sure."
"That was a long time ago, and I wasn't looking then. When you said that yesterday I thought I could at least see what it looks like..."
"Is that really what you want?"
She nodded slowly.
"Well, I'll always do whatever I can for you, as long as you really want it."
She turned to look up at me with a look of almost disbelief. I could read it in her eyes - she expected me to say she was weird, or dirty, or something. But not only did I not call her some name, I just told her that it was alright with me to let her see my dick. Needless to say, the surprise was clear in her eyes.
"R-.. Really? You're okay with it?"
"You're my sister, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before. And I've seen you naked too, so we're just going to see each other naked again, right?"
"Yeah... okay."

>> No.1375048
File: 37 KB, 358x328, 1222500165700.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375027

>> No.1375044

>>1375037
You got me, I'm such a /b/tard OH MAH GAWD xD

>> No.1375050

>>1375046
What the fuck, AoG exists? I haven't seen you in ages.

>> No.1375060

>>1375041
I squelled with delight reading this. I don't think I've ever done that before.

>> No.1375065

I moved a bit, so that I could face her and talk to her. "So, how do you want to do this?"
"Huh? How?"
"Ah nevermind. I'll take off my shorts, okay?"
"Okay." She still had this look on her face like she didn't believe she was really seeing this. I undid my belt, and while watching her face trace my every move, slowly unbuttoned my shorts, unzipped my fly, and, standing up, carefully lowered my shorts to my ankles. Of course, having this kind of conversation with a 9-year-old, be her my sister or not, was arousing. The way that she stared at my hands, fascinated, was doubly arousing, and so I'd had a pretty good erection going by that point. Now, I'm no monster of endowment. I'm actually a little below average, probably 5.5 inches or so fully erect, and a normal diameter. But the little guy was definitely visible beneath my boxers.

As I stood up from leaving my shorts at my ankles, things took their natural place, with the boner pointing her straight in the face. She let out a definitely audible gasp, and raised one of her hands that had been gripping the bedsheets with white knuckles almost up to her mouth, in the oh-so-cliche woman's covered-mouth gasp of surprise. She looked up, meeting my gaze, and she didn't have to say a thing for me to see that she was... not scared, but... uncertain. She didn't know what to do, or say, and she felt a little uncomfortable at not knowing what was going to come next. So, I sat down next to her again, and while I did so, her eyes went straight back to my crotch, to watch how it moved. I completely expected her to shy back from me, but she caught me completely by surprise as she bent over a little bit, to examine the bulge in my underwear. I decided to let it go on like this, as she tilted her head in a few directions, trying to get a look at this mysterious thing holding up the fabric of my boxers.

>> No.1375066

Then my mom bust into my room and said "You're going to live with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"

>> No.1375074

>>1375066
Fuck you, die.

"Aren't you going to take your underwear off?"
"Well, this is actually really embarrassing... I was wondering if it'd be okay if you took your clothes off too?" I was being pretty honest here, but I did want to get a look at her pussy if she was going to be looking at my dick.
"What? Why?"
"Well, does it seem fair that I'm the only one naked here?"
"I guess not..."

She too, stood up, and paused for a second, then took off her shirt in a quick motion. The top half of her body wasn't anything special. Girls really do look like boys at her age, so it wasn't exactly the hottest thing. Just knowing that it was a female's chest was rather exciting though, and the thought that those nipples would soon grow to be beautiful little lumps of flesh. Then, she undid the button of her shorts, and the zipper, and paused a moment to look at me, before yanking off her shorts. She was wearing pretty basic little girls' underwear: cotton, solid pastel pink. Before she could plop herself down on the bed again, I stood up.

"Thanks, I guess I'll go first then?" She didn't say anything, just nodded.

>> No.1375079

My pants are now off.

>> No.1375077

>>1375050

I don't come to 4chan as often, and if I do, I usually come to /a/.

>> No.1375082

Again, her eyes bore holes in my boxers as I reached for the elastic band around my waist. I lowered my boxers rather slowly, so that I could enjoy every emotion she showed on her face. Her face was anticipatory as I showed her my lower abdomen, then her eyes got wider as I revealed the tufts of my pubic hair, and finally, she looked like she couldn't take it any longer, as I pulled the band down tight around the base of my dick, letting the boxers take its shape.

Then, I extended the band of the boxers towards her, as I stretched them around my dick, and finally lowered them so the whole thing was in view. She didn't gasp or anything this time. She just leaned forwards, and couldn't take her eyes off my dick. I stood there for a moment, letting my boxers drop to my ankles instead of lowering them myself this time - there wasn't much need for more dramatic effect. Again, I sat down on the bed, and she didn't even look up. She just watched my dick the whole way, and just sat there for what seemed like minutes, as it stared straight back.

>> No.1375083

>>1375079
that makes two of us

>> No.1375084

>>1375079
Took you long enough.

>> No.1375090

>>1375085
I am going to tear your penis off and shove it up your own asshole

>> No.1375085

Too much description, reads like a fanfic. Good try though.

>> No.1375086

"Does... does it always get like that?"
"It does that when a guy thinks about sex, or when he feels good."
"A-.. Are you thinking about sex?"
"Not exactly. It can also happen when a guy sees a girl he really likes, or if a girl tells him that she really likes him."
"Does that mean you like me?"
"I don't like you, I love you." This time, she looked up, with an uncertain look in her eyes.
"I used to just love you because you're my sister, but you're really cute, and I really do love you. I'd do anything for you." Dammit /jp/, look what you made me do.
She got a bit of a grin on her face, one of those ones where I'd made her really happy more than because she was actually trying to smile at me.
"I... I don't think it would fit in my mouth," she said, as I nearly choked. That is not a line you ever expect to hear from your 9-year-old sister, let me tell you. In fact, by that point I'd completely forgotten about the "bet".
"You don't have to try. I said we can forget about that."
"It's supposed to taste funny, right?"
"That's what I hear, I don't know though."
"Oh. Girls really do that, though, right?"
"Yeah. It's called 'fellatio', but most people just call it a 'blowjob'." Fuck, what am I teaching my sister...
"Oh, I've heard that before..."

>> No.1375092
File: 179 KB, 1024x1024, 1222500650193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah, I remember the first time I exposed myself to another person

Unfortunately, it was another, much older man.

I feel dead inside, anon, I think I'm going to throw up...

>> No.1375088

>>1375083
>Three of us

Fix'd

>> No.1375098

>>1375085
Trust me, when you're doing something like this, you notice everything. You focus on her face and all you see are the expressions and movements, where she's looking, how she's reacting. If there's anything I remember, it's every single expression her cute little face made.

>> No.1375104

After sitting there for what felt like an hour, with her just staring at my fully erect penis, I realized I had no fucking clue how I was going to wrap this up. Was I going to say "Okay that's good enough," dress up, and walk out? Give in and ask her to blow me? Ask if I could go down on her? I really didn't know what to do to besides just sit there. So, sit there I did. It didn't take long before just looking wasn't enough.

"Um... Jack."
"Yeah?"
"Can... can I touch it?"
"If that's what you want to do, sure." Way to solve that dilemma for me.

It was almost more erotic watching her work up the courage to reach a hand out than actually having the hand touching me. She didn't move at first, just looked at it from an angle or two, as if trying to figure out the best way to sneak up on my dick. Then, as if she'd decided on the best angle of attack, she shyly reached out a hand, and slowly inched it towards my dick. The anticipation was killing me.

>> No.1375105

we are in the presence of a God of /jp/

>> No.1375101

>>1375088
>All of us

>> No.1375103

Best thread since the creation of /jp/.

>> No.1375109

So, I reached out a hand, and put it around hers, and helped guide her towards the thing. She didn't resist in the least. I first touched her hand to my dick, to let her feel what it was like, and I could see the fascination on her face. I then took and wrapped her fingers around it, and gave her hand a little squeeze to show her the right amount of pressure. She just sat there for a moment, hand wrapped around my dick, and took the situation in. She then laxed her grip a bit, and slid her hand towards the head, taking her time to feel what the whole of the thing felt like, and then gently caressed the head almost to the point of it being so uncomfortable it hurt. She went on like this for a bit, rubbing here, rubbing there, just seeing what each part of it felt like. For a bit, she even poked and tugged at my balls; she seemed rather interested in how loose the skin was and that she could stretch it out and see light through the skin.

After playing around for a while, she turned and asked me, "What's it like when a boy 'jerks off'?"
"Huh? It's kinda like what you've been doing, just he goes like this," I say, gripping my dick in my hand, "and moves his hand up and down to rub his penis."
"Does it feel good?"
"Yeah, if a guy does it for long enough, he has an orgasm which feels extremely good."
"An.. or-gaz-umm?" She stumbles, trying to wrap her mouth around the word.
"Yeah. How much do you know about guys and sex?"
"Uh... I don't know anything really..."
I sigh, "Mom and dad really need to tell you these things." So I set about explaining to her what an orgasm is, how you have one, and how 'jerking off' works.

"Can I see you have an orgasm?"
"You mean you wanna watch me masturbate?"
"Masturbate?"
"Yeah. When you rub your privates, like when a boy jerks off, or a girl fingers herself, it's called 'masturbating'."

>> No.1375110

>>1375103
Jesus Christ, you're wrong..

>> No.1375112

>>1375092
Hahaha, oh wow.

This is why you don't turn to guys when you're lonely.

>> No.1375118

CUMMING BUCKETS

>> No.1375116

"Okay, lemme explain first-" I take a moment to explain to her what's gonna happen, so that she doesn't think that I'm peeing everywhere when I finally cum. She looks very curious to see how this stuff comes out like pee, but isn't actually pee.

So I get to masturbating. In front of my 9-year-old sister. What the fuck, /jp/, what the flying fuck?

It was rather uninteresting (and I doubt you wanna hear about it). She just sat there watching me fap away, basically, not really sure what to do, but kinda just sitting there, waiting for something to happen.

As I got closer to finishing up, I asked, "You wanna see what semen looks like, right?"
"Huh?" She turned, not expecting me to speak, "Yeah."
"Want me to ejaculate in your hands so you can feel it?"
"Umm..." She turned a slight shade of red, not sure of what to answer.
"You don't have to worry, you can wipe it right off afterwards."
"Okay, I guess."
"Alright, go ahead and cup your hands in front of you." She obeyed nicely.

>> No.1375126

BEHOLD

THE GREATEST MAN OF OUR TIME

>> No.1375124

"Are you ready? I'm going to do it soon." She nodded. The sight of my little sister sitting there on her knees, in nothing but her underwear, hands cupped in front of her waiting for me to cum all over them, was definitely enough to reach orgasm. It didn't take more than another minute, at which point I warned "Alright, I'm about to ejaculate. I'm gonna get closer to you so that it only goes in your hands," to which she nodded, and I edged myself closer, on my knees, fapping furiously.

The sight of her staring expectantly at my dick was indescribable. It was the expression on her face that I had in my head as I came, almost forgetting to press the head of my dick into her cupped hands, as I shot a good-sized load of cum all over her hands. She focused on keeping her hands cupped around my dick, as I sat, squeezing the last of it out. Then, as I collapsed back, she said, "This is semen?"
"Yup, that's what happens when a guy masturbates."
"Wow..."

She took a moment of just studying the goop in her hands visually, then she pulled her hands apart carefully, making sure that none of it spilled on her bed. She took one hand, and started to feel the stuff on her fingers, played with it a little bit to get a feel for its consistency and stickiness. She even sniffed it, which I didn't expect.

"So... when a girl sticks a boy's penis in her mouth, does she drink this?" God, she's great at asking the difficult questions.
"Sometimes. Most girls say that it tastes bad, but I don't know. Some girls do drink it, because they don't mind, and some guys think it's sexy." She made a contorted face of "yuck" in response to this answer. Obviously no intention of finding out how the stuff tastes. Not that I could blame her.
"Here, let's wipe that off," I say, walking over to her desk to grab a box of tissues.
"Okay."

>> No.1375134
File: 13 KB, 100x100, 1222501076737.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1375130

>>1375118

It's pretty weird when you realize that we're all fapping together.

Hope I didn't ruin it for anyone.

>> No.1375137

After wiping her hands clean, she noticed my dick again.

"Oh, it got small. You don't feel good anymore?"
"No, it's not that. Guys can only orgasm once before having to rest. If I tried to do it again, it would hurt."
"Whoa, that's weird."
"It's just how things are. Girls are lucky, though, they can orgasm as many times as they want, if they have energy left."
"Really?"
"Sure, I hear some girls can masturbate for hours if they want."
"Wow..."
"Do you ever masturbate?"

The color of red she became trumped anything I'd seen before. She couldn't answer, instead she just shook her head.

"Sorry for embarrassing you. It's normal at your age to masturbate if you feel like it. Not all girls do, though, mostly guys. When I was 9 I probably masturbated 3 or 4 times a day."
"It didn't hurt?"

>> No.1375141

Then my penis, turned into a large black snake.

"HAVE YOU READ YOUR SICP TODAY?" I roared, before fucking her at full force. Now she doesn't look me in the eyes anymore.

>> No.1375142

"So, anything else you want?" She thought for a second, then shook her head.
"Alright. I'll get dressed, then." She seemed to almost forget that she had been half-naked herself, and reached for her clothes too.

After dressing, I told her "Remember what I said. I love you, and I'll do anything for you. If you ever want to ask me something, don't be embarrassed. Just ask."
"Thank you, Jack. I love you too." For the first time in some time, she hugged me. And not just the usual family hug, she squeezed me tight and pressed her head against my stomach.
I placed my hands on her shoulders, and called her name. "Laura."
As she looked up, I did something I didn't expect. I pushed back slightly, bent over, and kissed her. On the lips. No tongue or anything, but it was more than a peck. As I pulled back, she was surprised. She didn't know what to think, it seemed.

"Ah, sorry if you didn't want that... just, you were so cute, that I couldn't help myself."
She shook her head, "Nnn, it's okay, I just never kissed a boy on the lips before..."
"Ah... Sorry for taking your first kiss..."
She shook her head again, "It's okay because I love you too."

>> No.1375145

I don't approve of this at all.

Sexual love is meant for two consenting partners in a loving relationship. What do you think is more hot? Coercing a preteen into sex through their own ignorance or making love to an adult woman and then falling asleep in each other's arms?

I do not approve at all....

>> No.1375149
File: 21 KB, 320x304, 1222501213697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375145

>> No.1375147

>>1375145
GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT

>> No.1375148

>>1375145

THREAD NOW HAS WOMEN AND CHILDREN

>> No.1375150

Had I died right then and there, I would have had no regrets. Unfortunately, I didn't. I got to return to my room and let the realization hit me that I'd just let my loli sister feel me up, and then I jacked off into her hands. Then, to top it off, I took her first kiss.

Look what you fucking did /jp/. Look. Do you see? Do you see what I've become? I'm now legally a child molester, and could probably be locked away for years, and have my asshole grow a few sizes. Then I'd be labeled a sex offender and a pedophile, and I'd never get another job again.

Dammit /jp/. I love you. Thank you.

>> No.1375151

>>1375145
I like both, Athens. I like both..

>> No.1375158

>>1375142

01 Theme of Laura.mp3 is now playing in my head,

>> No.1375153

>>1375150
I love you too, man.

>> No.1375155

>>1375098
Too much effort, just keep writing and stop trying to go "NO BUT THIS IS REAL GUYS! REALLY!"

>> No.1375157
File: 18 KB, 197x766, 1222501311793.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375150
Good job anon.

>> No.1375161

IP address copied, reported to FBI

enjoy your v& for improper sexual conduct in front of a minor

>> No.1375160
File: 86 KB, 250x188, 1222501330662.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375150
Absolutely incredible.

>> No.1375163

>>1375150
you're quite welcome

>> No.1375159

>>1375145
Are you really sure you want an honest answer to that question? This is 4chan, after all.

>> No.1375167

>>1375145
>Coercing a preteen into sex through their own ignorance
I guess the choice is obvious

>> No.1375168

>>1375150

Good job, faggot. You have forever fucked up the mentality of an innocent 9 year old girl. You selfish bastard. Enjoy watching your sister grow up to be a whore.

>> No.1375164

>IP address copied
oh u.

>> No.1375165

OP, you're my hero.

>> No.1375166

>>1375161
Shitty troll is shitty.

>> No.1375172

The funniest thing is that most of you fell for it. Are you so hard up for incest that you collectively fap to some poorly-written molestation story?

>> No.1375170
File: 363 KB, 692x1000, 1222501458271.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375161
I don't think you know how to acquire an IP address over 4chan

Enjoy your seat of lies

>> No.1375171

>>1375168
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

>> No.1375176

>>1375170
>white and blue striped panties
Is it required for all drawings to include these?

>> No.1375177

>>1375172
I see you're new here.

>> No.1375178

>>1375176
OP's doesn't...

>> No.1375179

>>1375150

Just play it fuckin cool man, she had a good time and so did you. She's going to rely on you most likely untill she becomes a teen, where she will decide if she is ok with what happened. Sounds like if things stay cool, you'll both have some great memories.

>> No.1375175

>>1375172
.... yes

>> No.1375184

>>1375168
Already have an older sister that's basically an overweight slut that fucks anything with a dick. I guess I would be saddened if this happened to "Laura" too, but it really wouldn't be any different than what I have now, would it?

>> No.1375180

Part 2: Anon Assists His Loli Imouto In Masturbating MANUALLY

>> No.1375191
File: 189 KB, 320x240, 1222501646585.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1375188

>>1375085
This. You could have at least made it sound real too. Christ, not like that would have been fucking hard.

>> No.1375195

My whole body is shaking after reading this. I haven't felt this way since I used to play the cybersex maps on starcraft back when I was a teenager.

>> No.1375196

>>1375188
What, want me to just write "I went to her room, showed her my dick, then fapped in front of her. Then I kissed her and she was okay with it. The end." How are the other anons here supposed to fap to it then?

>> No.1375201

>>1375085
>>1375188
same person

>> No.1375204

One day, Touko was working late at her shop thing. Shiki had no income and lost her apartment, so she slept on Touko's couch. She was bored since Touko didn't have cable, so she began fingering herself. Touko put on a magical puppet dildo and they fucked. They fucked so hard they knocked over several televisions and other assorted junk and started a small fire. Then Shiki cut the line of her unvirginity and they fucked again.

>> No.1375207

>>1375196

Haha. Good job. I enjoyed the story.

>> No.1375209

>>1375201
You're not a mod. You failed.

>> No.1375210

>>1375195
I will also admit to having ridiculous orgasms to terrible things (eg thumbnails) as a teenager, and this as well.

>> No.1375212

Honestly, have some more respect for your sisters. Please.

>> No.1375224

>>1375204
>Then Shiki cut the line of her unvirginity
I fucking lol'd.

>> No.1375227

A painfully fictional but entertaining story.

>> No.1375228

/jp/ - Just Pedo

HABBEB IT

>> No.1375219

>>1375212
I do, often by fapping near them while they're sleeping like a rock.

>> No.1375229

>>1375195

Seconded. It's like I'm playing nude_DOOM_2.wad for the first time again.

>> No.1375232

>>1375219
But you should be a good brother and a good man. Preteen is too young anyway, if you are 20 and she's 17 or something, then yeh, fine. But not this....

>> No.1375233

>>1375210
I used to pretend I was a 14 year old girl on that game. We probably did it at some point Anon.

How does that make you feel?

>> No.1375239

If you don't like Nurse-kun, you won't like this guy, okay?

>> No.1375241

>>1375232
Die.

>>1375233
Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with this.

>> No.1375243

>>1375232
>17

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

>> No.1375237

>>1375212
Hey, she looked like she was very thankful that I did this for her. Sure, I enjoyed it too, but she really seemed happy at the end. If making my little sister happy isn't respectful, I dunno what is.

>> No.1375238

>>1375196

If you're going to write fiction, then at least title it as such. No one remembers everything in such encyclopedic detail in such an excited sate. If this really did happen, half of that shit was made up. If you're in a car accident, you don't tell people that MY ARM EXPLODED INTO A SHOWER OF BLOODY FRAGMENTS GLISTENING IN THE MOONLIGHT AS A LONE WOLF HOWLED because at the time your mind is thinking OH MY GOD I'M IN A CAR ACCIDENT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and that's all you can remember.

>> No.1375253

>>1375212
I always fap while she's sleeping so she doesn't find out and become scared for life. Then I cum all over her face.

>> No.1375246

>>1375232
It's only wrong if you intend to only use them for sex. If you really do love them and will truly do ANYTHING for them, there is nothing wrong with it.

>> No.1375247

What the fuck is a Starcraft Cybersex map?

>> No.1375254
File: 140 KB, 600x675, 1222502153022.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375212
BUT IN ATHENS THE OLDER GREEK MEN OFTEN HAD RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUNG BOYS SO YEAH

>> No.1375250

>>1375237

She's nine years old, you retarded fuck. If you want to make her happy then buy her some dolls. Congrats, you've fucked up her sexual development. Enjoy your future slut.

>> No.1375259

>>1375250
ITT: People getting angry at artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>> No.1375256

>>1375238
see
>>1375031

Also stop being such a terrible faggot. There's no method of determining the veracity of the story, so there's no fucking reason to go all willy nilly complaining it's fake. Die.

>> No.1375257

>>1375238
I said I embellished. Sure, I don't remember every fucking word she said exactly as she said it, but I know what happened. And I told Anon that I'd write a fappable story for him. At the heart of this story is truth, whether or not it happened word for word as it is written, did you enjoy it?

>> No.1375264
File: 32 KB, 438x295, 1222502232294.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375145
I'm not sure how to feel about this, personally. On the one hand, he was giving her honest, factual information for the most part. On the other hand, he was doing it all for selfish reasons and pressured her into participating more than she naturally wanted to. I think he gave up any claim to a moral high ground when he did that.
>>1375168
So far, she might be ok. If he only provides information and advice from now on and encourages her to be safe with her partners, then she could turn out to be just a slut, i.e. just someone who really enjoys sex and seeks it out ardently.

>> No.1375269

>>1375232
OP went into this expecting a blowjob, and all he did was fap in front of his sister. Does that sound like he was using her, or does that sound like he was respecting her wishes in the matter?

>> No.1375270

>>1375250
Exactly, if I had a younger sibling I'd have treasured them so much. Taken them out to water park, bought them things, helped them with homework, always be there if ever they had problems.

Younger sisters are a responsibility, they are not there to be exploited.

>> No.1375262

>>1375195
Never heard of this. Do go on.

>> No.1375265

>>1375247
The one I was thinking of was the Cybersex Hotel. It was this shitty map that you either chose to be male or female at the start of it, with up to 7 other players iirc, and you were paired up. From there you got a room with your partner and did whatever you wanted. It was PLAUGED with trolls, though.

There were also the shitty porn-on-minimap games. Those were always fun.

>> No.1375266

this story is bullshit

>> No.1375267

Saved for future fapping reference.
Thanks OP and enjoy your loli imouto while you still can.

>> No.1375271

I didn't feel anything at all. You need some intense verbs in your story.

>> No.1375272

>>1375239
Nurse-kun was fucking awesome and his writing was realistic. This is nothing like Nurse-kun.

>> No.1375273

>>1375247
>>1375262
Oh man, you guys missed out on some formative teenage years.

>> No.1375278
File: 148 KB, 500x800, 1222502341755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375257
>>embellished

Oprah would like to have a word with you

>> No.1375285

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

stop yelling faggots, fap away.

>> No.1375280

>>1375269
He shouldn't have been engaging in any form of sexual contact whatsoever.

>> No.1375282

>>1375269
>OP went into this expecting to sexually abuse his little sister, and all he did was sexually abuse himself in front of his sister. Does that sound like he was using her, or does that sound like he was respecting her wishes in the matter?

>> No.1375290

Your sister is going to tell on you and then you are going to go to jail. Better rape her while you can.

>> No.1375293

Fine, so I can't write convincingly. Should I have never written this, then?

>> No.1375298

>>1375290
I would never. I only did as much as I did because she honestly seemed like she wanted me to. I was about to go in there and tell her "lol fuck no" and leave, but she was earnest in her request.

>> No.1375299

>>1375293
>I should have never written this.
Now you're getting it.

>> No.1375300

>>1375265
>>porn-on-minimap

oh christ I remember those.
I always wondered if you could make it into tentacle porn by going Zerg and building paths of Creep on the map

>> No.1375301

Could you post yesterday's story too, Pedo-kun?

>> No.1375302

There's another problem with you: you constantly imply that fucking someone precludes respecting them. This is why you'll never find someone to be happy with, or one more reason at least.

>> No.1375295

>>1375280
What's it matter at any rate? Not like it's your sister.

>> No.1375309

I'm with athens on this one. If you want to fuck your 18 year old sister then I'm all for it. She knows what sex is and hopefully knows how to be responsible. But sexually abusing a little girl just because you didn't get your loli fix for the day or whatever is just wrong. Don't potentially screw up a life because you're a sick fuck (and who on this site isn't?)

>> No.1375303

>>1375293
You're falling for the trolls.

You know what /jp/ is like, at the heart.

>> No.1375318

>>1375293
Don't worry about it, it's only a couple people who feel the need to argue. The way this thread has exploded shows how much of a success it was. I liked your story anon. Just please keep it to 3AM EST, otherwise it will devolve into even larger shitstorms. And can you wait till the weekend too? I don't know to miss these. ;_;

>> No.1375319

>>1375299
Are we being invaded from /a/ or something? The imouto is a coveted item here, and has been for a long time...

>> No.1375320

>>sexually abusing

oh man, you guys are SHELTERED if you think this is sexual abuse.

>> No.1375315

>>1375303
I'm not a troll. I genuinely think he was shit.

>> No.1375321

>>1375237
Young minds crave data to understand the world. You gave her good intel. That is all. She probably won't masturbate until she's 16.

>> No.1375328

>>1375293

Fuck those guys, you caused with TEXT ALONE a minimal of 3 pants dropped. Shits epic.

For the love of god, if you sister comes back wanting more (btw cant back down now, your in deep lol) write another story about it.

also when this shit hits /b/ more dicks will be jacked than the time cartoon network accidentally showed hardcore porn.

>> No.1375330

>>1375320
No fucking kidding.

>> No.1375325

>>1375302
Do you mean me? Fucking your 9 year old little sister is not respecting her, it's taking advantage of childhood ignorance. This is such an elementary truism it makes me facepalm.

>> No.1375327

This thread is why I still come to 4chan.

OP, if this account is ANYWHERE near true; your sister loves you, A LOT. Chances are she'll call you over again to experiment. When she does, post all the details.

I also recommend you ask her to be your girlfriend when that happens.

>> No.1375339

>>1375319
I like imouto and loli. But I have fucking class, I am a connoisseur. I do not take the lowest of the barrel, I take high quality.

>> No.1375333

Incesto-niisan, I'm almost 18 and I've not jerked it once. How long does it take to get the ball rolling, so to speak?

>> No.1375342

>>1375320

Hurr, so if I break my arm I shouldn't complain because there are mutilated genocide victims in Africa? Grow up.

>> No.1375345

>>1375327
Listen to this Anon.

>>1375339

Where's your monocle and top hat?

>> No.1375346

>>1375321
>She probably won't masturbate until she's 16.
>until she's 16
You're stupid and you should feel bad. Sixteen is the peak, it starts slowing down after that.

>> No.1375351

>>1375345
*monocle* Vulgar! I SAY!

>> No.1375349

>>1375342
We really need some better trolls around here.

>> No.1375359

Blake, this is Karen. How could you post something like this on the internet? I TRUSTED YOU!

>> No.1375353

>>1375345
>Where's your monocle and top hat?
I am wearing them right now. Actually, that's a lie. I don't wear the hat inside that much, it keeps getting caught on things.

>> No.1375358
File: 64 KB, 900x1200, 1222503036815.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The only standards on 4chan are aesthetic. If you think any of us care for your morals, get out.

>> No.1375355

>>1375328
Does /b/ actually support pedophiles anymore? I thought they were all normalfags now.

>> No.1375356

>>1375293
No, this is the only block of text that I've ever fapped to. Magnificent.

>> No.1375363

>>1375342
Your analogy is nowhere near related to what I said. >>1375325
He did not "fuck" her, while the difference between ejaculating on her hands and taking her virginity by penetrating her hymen and vagina may seem trite to someone like you, it makes a world of difference.

>> No.1375364

>>1375353
I've always wanted a obscurely large top hat like in Kung Fu Hustle.

>> No.1375365

>>1375359
I admit, I lol'd.

>> No.1375366

This thread is why I still come to 4chan.

OP, if this account is ANYWHERE near true; your sister loves you, A LOT. Chances are she'll call you over again to experiment. When she does, post all the details.

I also recommend you ask her to be your girlfriend when that happens.

>> No.1375373

>>1375303
A bunch of lonely wimps who cry at nothing?

>> No.1375371
File: 244 KB, 700x910, 1222503206568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375364
Did you mean "obscenely large" top hat?

>> No.1375382

>>1375371
no, obscurely. i want to bump into people with it and cause car crashes with it.

>> No.1375374

>>1375373
(σ・∀・)σ

>> No.1375376

>>1375366
>>Girlfriend

Do this and you WILL go to jail. Breaking the brother/sister relationship will lead to true doom (read: JAIL)

>> No.1375385

>>1375376
Not necessarily. Besides, life's no fun if you just follow the rules all the time.

>> No.1375387

Honestly, I have no problem with loli, or even as I've said before if you want to have sex with your sister who is, you know, actually at the age where she can make responsible decisions about sex.

I'm going back to /a/ for a bit.

OP, don't do something like this again. Seriously.

>> No.1375391

So, let me get this straight OP.

You asked her, jokingly, if she thought you could fit your penis in her mouth.
One day later you fap in her hands.

Can you tell me on a scale from 1-10 how close you two were before you did this? I mean, my loli imouto lets me touch her all over and I mean ALL OVER, she just laughs. I don't think I could ever pull something like this.

>> No.1375394

>>1375374
The hell gesture is that?

>> No.1375389

>>1375325
I'm not talking about OP's fictional imouto. I'm talking about your impossible ideal irl waifu. If you can't respect someone you fuck, then you can't be happy together, with anyone.

>> No.1375390

>>1375382
....I have no words.

>> No.1375396

One thing bothers me Anon. Did you lock her door after you went in? A nine year-old's mother might barge into her daughter's room at any moment I would think.

As for the abuse; the only way this girl would feel abused is if she gets stigmatised into thinking that "this is abuse". As long as she takes the lead, I see no problem, but you better make her promise never to say a word to the parents. Of course, being a nine year-old, sooner or later she will tell someone. A friend, or a teacher. Make damn sure she knows that what you did is unacceptable in today's society, and that you will go to jail if she tells.

>> No.1375402

>>1375389
Awesome strawman but that's patent bullshit, I never stated that having sex with someone precludes respecting them. I challenge you to provide me with a quote where I even fucking ALLUDE to that.

Provide me a quote, please, I'm looking through this thread to find something that could suggest that I said something along those lines and there is nothing there.

But I get the impression you are just being contrarian for the sake of it anyway.

>> No.1375404

"I am certainly convinced of this: that it is better to be impetuous than cautious, because Fortune is a woman, and it is necessary, in order to keep her down, to beat her and to struggle with her." - Machiavelli

Take life by the reigns OP. And Good Luck.

>> No.1375407
File: 161 KB, 644x747, 1222503617805.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think the only way to make truly responsible decisions is to make mistakes and regret them.

While I hope that your sister doesn't later interpret this as a mistake (even though I have no evidence or belief that your story is true) I think that either way it will be a good learning experience, relatively speaking. These days, she would probably end up doing something far worse in a middle school bathroom with some boy she doesn't love, or that doesn't love her. At least this way, even if she regrets it as an action, she will be able to know that it was with someone she trusts and (hopefully) would not harm her.

>> No.1375415

>>1375396

I also noticed the lack of letting her know its a secret or something not discussed. Better get on that before she shows one of the parents her sexual knowledge powerlevel.

>> No.1375411

>>1375179
>She's going to rely on you most likely untill she becomes a teen, where she will decide if she is ok with what happened.

And then it's PARTYVAN TIME

>> No.1375418

Anon that suggested OP asks his imouto to become his girlfriend here; heres the logic behind that:

This will gain a LOT of trust from her.
She won't need to experiment with other boys if she has you.
She will learn the importance of sticking with one partner.
You will share the struggle against societies views on this matter with her.
It might be a longshot, but if somehow you can stay with her all your life (buy a home for the two of you etc.) you'll never be ronery again.

>> No.1375423

>>1375391
We were very close. If you couldn't surmise from the writing, I help her all the time with her homework, and she sits in my lap while I wrap my arms around her to point at things in her book, etc. We tickle each other (which is why I was participating in that thread three days ago), I would joke with her all the time (which is how it started) and she has a good sense of humor herself.

We basically just have a really open relationship. I don't treat her like she's a little girl that needs to be watched every time she does something, but if she asks me for help I try to instruct her like I would an adult. So she treats me like I'm her best friend, and I can tell she really loves me for the way that I treat her.

>> No.1375438

>>1375423

Then you sir are golden, keep that relationship up and shits gona be awesome.

>> No.1375445

>>1375396
>>1375415
Well, our family's rather open about stuff that most people consider taboo. I think that's how this was able to happen in the first place. It wouldn't be surprising to my parents if she came out of nowhere and knew what semen was, for instance - at least I don't think so. Hell, I talked with my father about when I first had a wet orgasm, and he told me what shit was about.

Not saying that my parents will say "oh, well if you wanna know what sex is like, just ask your older brother to J-J-JAM IT IN" but I don't think it will be suspicious unless she specifically mentions something about me doing things in front of her. Which, she seemed rather embarrassed about anyway, so I dunno if it'll ever come to light.

>> No.1375449

>>1375418

fuckoff, we are trying to get at least 3 stories here. Don't get him arrested.

>> No.1375463

Don't forget to archive this shit people.

>> No.1375468

The bad thing about sexual experimentation with someone younger is that one day it's gonna come bite you in the ass. You know all those stories recently about fathers being arrested like 30 years after the abuse? Yeah. One day she'll have an unrelated problem and someone will ask her if something happened in her childhood and then BAM, she's gonna remember about that and it'll be jail time for you.

Hell, maybe not that late. Society keeps telling children younger and younger about sexual abuse. If she ever thinks of it as sexual abuse, you're done for.

I recommend going up to her tomorrow and telling what you did was a terrible idea and that it won't happen again.

>> No.1375471

>>1375463
>archive

get the fuck out. seriously.

>> No.1375473

>>1375463
Every post is automaticly archived on /jp/.

Unless you meant we need to archive it on OUR computers.

>> No.1375479

>>1375468

No, no, and no. You put a negative spin on the whole thing than shits going to get awkward, and she would tell because she feel's bad.

>> No.1375480

>>1375423
Turned me on more than the story itself. You lucky bastard.

>> No.1375482

>>1375423

You self-deluding idiotic bastard. What children need in this stage of their lives are not 'friends', but responsible role models to look up to. They need someone who they can trust, not someone who says "OH HEY I BET YOU CAN'T FIT MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH HOLD OUT YOUR HANDS I AM ABOUT TO EJACULATE ALL OVER THEM". You, sir, are a horrible person, fucking up your sister like this. You obviously know nothing about what it means to be a brother or how to raise a child correctly. But, I don't find this surprising as your parents have clearly fucked up raising you.

>> No.1375477

>>1375463
NO. The last thing we want is randoms from other boards coming here because we have "epic win incest stories".

It's already automatically saved on THE archive, no need for the shithole that is the other one.

If you don't know what archive I'm referring to, you should probably lurk more.

>> No.1375478

>>1375468
I dunno. I'd much rather have a loving relationship with my loli sister and go to jail for it later than never have any sexual contact with a female at all. What do you say?

>> No.1375487

>>1375473
I didn't know about this. I knew there was another archive site, but I didn't know it archived everything.

>> No.1375488

>>1375482
>I don't find this surprising as your parents have clearly fucked up raising you.
Actually, we're the ones who fucked him up. But carry on with the rest of your argument though.

>> No.1375483

>>1375468
BUY HER A TOPHAT AND MONOCLE, SHE'LL UNDERSTAND!

>> No.1375497

WHERE IS THE FIRST STORY ANON

>> No.1375505

>>1375482
>What children need in this stage of their lives are not 'friends'
Actually, pretty sure that's what all the child-psychology books say the role for older brothers and sisters is. A friend that will protect their younger sibling.

>You obviously know nothing about what it means to be a brother or how to raise a child correctly.
I'm all for the pursuit of knowledge; knowledge is power. So I helped her learn something that society says she shouldn't know. Why shouldn't she?

>> No.1375507

>>1375402
>you are just being contrarian for the sake of it
http://www.4chan.org/

>> No.1375504

Could someone link me to the other archive? I've been here awhile, but I honestly didn't know about it.

>> No.1375509

>>1375497
The "first story" was just the first post of this story. There was only ever one story.

>> No.1375510

DIRTY SICK BASTARD WHO THINK THIS IS MORALY SUPERIOR TO CP!

>> No.1375516

>>1375482
>clearly fucked up

Yeah, because being no-life basement-dwelling megageeks is certainly no indication of issues.

Each man will find his own path; there is no point in resisting, particularly over the internet.

>> No.1375520

>>1375003
No dad, no!

>> No.1375517

>The only standards on 4chan are aesthetic. If you think any of us care for your morals, get out.

This.

>> No.1375526

I'm not going to get any sleep tonight, and it was completely worth it.

Thanks a lot OP, this is the best thing I've read in a while. It made my day.

>> No.1375542

This is my first post in /jp/, so be easy on me. I saw OP's story over at /b/ and his link to this thread from there. Not here to act like one of those raving idiots, trust me, i am not that kind of person.

All i'm here to say is: OP, you are the greatest sonofabitch for posting a story that detailed and immersive. Incredible job, dude. Hope to hear more stories from you as they happen.

>> No.1375544

>>1375468
Yeah, unless your imouto has a really swell life full of good fortune and happiness, OP, she may use this to bail on responsibility for something some day. You basically cummed a get out of jail free card into her hands that works by putting you there instead.

>> No.1375551

>>1375542
Can you post a link to the /b/ thread? I'd appreciate it.

>> No.1375549

>>1375542
Fuck, it's on /b/? I won't believe it until I see a link.

>> No.1375558

>>1375504
http://archive.doesntexist.org/jp/cgi-board.pl

>> No.1375559

>>1375482
It's not his responsibility to raise his sister. His parents are still alive. He can be friends with her if he likes. Cumming on her at 9 years old is pretty freaky, though.

>> No.1375562

If there's an automatic archive, I guess saving all those shit threads that I thought might have some use eventually was kind of pointless.

>> No.1375563

>>1375542
>I saw OP's story over at /b/
FUCK

IT'S TOO LATE.

OP, DELETE THIS SHIT.

>> No.1375570

>>1375549
>>1375551
>>>/b/87683230

>> No.1375572
File: 346 KB, 227x216, 1216540516650.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1375549
>>1375551
>>>/b/87683230

>> No.1375584

This is one of the worst threads ever.

I hate the weekends.

>> No.1375587

>>1375387
Stay there, /jp/ isn't for you.

>> No.1375591

>>1375570
>>1375572
Well, now I remember why I don't go to /b/ anymore.

Thanks for the links guys. I'm calling it a night.

>> No.1375632

>>1375591
Thread's dead so I guess that's that.

>> No.1375805

I came buckets.

Just remember to make sure she knows not to tell anyone else.

Because you're screwed forever if she does.

>> No.1375940
File: 154 KB, 817x1200, page010e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Get her to pose for you next, OP.

>> No.1375956

I missed the first thread, how did all of this start?

>> No.1375962

>>1375956
http://archive.doesntexist.org/jp/cgi-board.pl/thread/1362002

>> No.1376340

OP needs to let us know if anything else happened yet.

>> No.1376340,1 [INTERNAL] 

Best thread in the history of /jp/.

>> No.1376340,2 [INTERNAL] 

I never got to read this before.

Fucking athens, ruining great threads like this.

>> No.1376340,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,2
Ruining? It had already ended.

>> No.1376340,4 [INTERNAL] 

One thing is sexually educating your nine year old sister; I don't approve of his methods, but this is 4chan after all. But... another completely different thing is mixing it up with emotions. The only thing that "hurr, I love you mai raburi imouto" did was confuse the kid. Stupid, delusional Anonymous, thinking he's living the dream.

This can only end in tears.

>> No.1376340,5 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,2
What is this, /b/, /blog/ or /jp/?
Athens was right.

>> No.1376340,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,5
>What is this, /b/, /blog/ or /jp/?
/cp/.

>> No.1376340,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,4
>sexually educating your nine year old sister
What? There's nothing wrong with giving your sister some sex ed. I use to be the type of older brother that wouldn't allow my little sister to watch mature content. But upon observing the behavior of my sister as she aged, I realized that females don't care about sex. They are the complete opposite to us males. If I could rewind time I would allow my younger sister to watch porn videos if she asked for them. If my sister was to watch porn I'm 100% positive she would laugh at it. But then again, my sister is very weird. So I cant speak for all little sisters.

My younger brother on the other hand is a completely different story. I'd never let him see adult content, he probably would become an /h/ addict like me. Amazing how I ended up raising my siblings. I often feel like their father sometimes...

>> No.1376340,8 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,7
>One thing is sexually educating your nine year old sister; I don't approve of his methods

Reading comprehension, mah boi. I didn't say sex is bad and girls shouldn't know or see anything about it.

>> No.1376340,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,8
I stopped reading your post after the first few words, then I commented on your post.

I thought you were one of those upper-class conservatives that I keep hearing about.

>> No.1376340,10 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,7
In the case of females, love is much more important than sex. Messing with your sister's emotions is several times more damaging to your sister than letting her see some nudity. That is what's so messed up about the guy's >>1375014 story. He kept telling his sister that he loved her, which will probably mess up her head, more than the nudity itself. Assuming that the aforementioned story was true.

Nudity + telling your sister you love her can only = incest.

>> No.1376340,11 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,10
How is telling his sister that he loves her emotionally damaging? Aren't siblings supposed to love each other?

But I do admit that jacking off into a girl's hands probably isn't the best sexual education for a nine year old.

>> No.1376340,12 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,11
He's telling his sister he loves her while both of them were apparently nude. That will either a) fuck up the sister's definition of love or b) lead to incest.

>> No.1376340,13 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,9
ಠ_ಠ How rude.

>> No.1376340,14 [INTERNAL] 

If a brother and a sister want to have sex, then at least wait until they are both 18 years old or more?

>> No.1376340,15 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,14
Sadly, that did not stop your from brother raping you when you were 12.

>> No.1376340,16 [INTERNAL] 

>>1376340,14
People are ready to have sex long before 18. Pinpointing the exact age where someone can healthily enter into a sexual relationship is impossible, since it's different for each person, but 18 is definitely too old.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action