[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 70 KB, 360x200, Yukkuri_MarisaReimu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13357334 No.13357334[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

/lang/ is back!

I know many /jp/ers loved it

http://bbs.progrider.org/lang/

>> No.13357471

Another shitpost got posted today, it's all over the board. "Abelson Arrested in Aaron Swartchz Murder Scandal", "Lisp Haxor Arrested after Anus Haxing"...

Damn kikes. They're all alike.

But did you, on your epic social media page and 2014 scripting langauges ever take a look behind the eyes of the haxor? Did you ever wonder what made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him? I am a haxor, enter my world...

Mine is a world that begins with school... I'm smarter than most of the other kids, this crap they teach us bores me...

Damn retards. They're all alike.

I'm in college. I've listened to teachers explain for the fifteenth time how to make a UML diagram. I understand it. "No, Professor Xia Guang Kim, I didn't make your shitty diagram, go fuck yourself."

Damn kid. Probably can't do it. They're all alike.

I made a discovery today. I found a post form. Wait a second, this is cool. It does what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, it's because I screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like me...

Or there is a missing semicolon somewhere...

Or there is a global interpreter lock....

But because Tablecat's shitty BBCode parser fucked it up.

>> No.13357473

>>13357471
Damn kid. All he does is flood shitposts. They're all alike.

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the fiber optic line like weed through an everyday smokers lungs, an electronic moan is let out, a refuge from the day-to-day idiocy is sought... a board is found.

"This is it... this is where I belong..."

I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know both of you...

Damn kid. Clogging up the global post limit again. They're all alike...

You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been force fed garbage at school when we hungered for steak... the bits of actual food that you did let slip through were poisoned and rotten. We've been dominated by masochist, or ignored by the pathetic. The few that had something to teach found us willing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.

This is our world now... the world of the functional and the stateless, the sexyness of the Satori. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be perfect if it wasn't run by confirmed Zionist Jew Admin-kike-sama, and you call us faggots. We recurse... and you call us faggots. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist with white skin, with Western citizenship, with Christianity\Atheism\Shintoism religion... and you call us faggots. You design global interpreter locks, you help poor children in Uganda, you upvote, socialize, and force your epic maymays on us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the faggots.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what programing language they use, not how good they are. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a haxor, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action