[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 25 KB, 472x354, dagothur.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1311695 No.1311695 [Reply] [Original]

Hey, Anon.

Don't look behind you, there's a heron making a mess of your pots and pans.

>> No.1311710
File: 21 KB, 338x324, 1221517614476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1311714

I would prefer if it was a suppatenko

>> No.1311737
File: 646 KB, 1600x1200, 1221517909799.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>> No.1311742

OH SHIT

>> No.1311743

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 7 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

>> No.1311803

I stared into my computer screen and prayed it would not happen again. But I knew it would.
It all started innocently, I was happily browsing 4chan. All of a sudden, however, my life changed dramatically. With one, simple post.
In it, the claim that one was a heron, detailing their appearance and hunting methods. In my naivete, I did not realize how grave a threat was posed to not only me but all those who also had the misfortune of reading the note.
I simply waved it away. Surely this was another hoax, much like that neck-breaking girl. There was no way a heron could enter my house, IT WASN'T EVEN NEAR AN OCEAN. I continued browsing without a single comment in response.
As night fell, the simple note-and warning-had already slipped to the recesses of my mind. I was involved in a rousing discussion of Touhou with random people on /jp/. Suddenly, I heard a clatter from somewhere in my house. I must be hearing things, I thought. I refused to allow the silly post to phase me. However, the sound continued, and soon grew louder. I was home alone and soon grew afraid. I picked up my baseball bat and cautiously approached the kitchen. By then, however, the clatter was over. All that was left was chaos. Scattered across my family's humble kitchen were gleaming silver containers of every sort.
I searched every window, every door, to no avail. The only sign I could find of the perpetrator was a smell... The smell of fish. I shivered, but like a fool held strong to my skepticism. After much tossing and turning, I managed a semblance of sleep and woke the next day cleansed of the event. The day went by as usual, yet again, as night fell, loud banging was heard behind the sound of my beloved vidya gaems. I much more quickly reacted, and managed a glance at the culprit-a flutter of feathers, and all that remained in the kitchen was utter hell.
Every night it happens.
I must repost or I must scream.

>> No.1311822

>>1311803
herons can live near any body of water not just oceans

they prefer ponds and small lakes

>> No.1311832
File: 119 KB, 721x355, 1221519309286.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is the solution.

>> No.1311903

I left the tofu out like you said, Ran

>>