[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 412 KB, 1372x1043, 546799.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13105713 No.13105713[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What's wrong with japan?

>> No.13105720

They make fun of terrorists?

>> No.13105727

>>13105713
Isn't this exactly the type of humor that appeals to most of the people here? What's wrong with YOU? Go away

>> No.13105730

>>13105713
They're an incredibly self-deprecating society? Except when it comes to Korea

>> No.13105735
File: 41 KB, 475x232, twitter_pearlharbor2012_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13105713

I know, right? Only freedom loving Americans are allowed to mock the suffering and death of others.

>> No.13105742

>>13105735
OP is just a fucking political correct motherfucker.

>> No.13105744
File: 61 KB, 500x353, 1424922649098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13105735

>> No.13105748

>>13105713
Everything looks fine to me, anon.

>> No.13105757

A few immature teens trying to be edgy.
Is that something unheard of in the west?

>> No.13105763

>>13105757
Have you seen any immature American teens do this? nope

>> No.13105777

>>13105763
The americans joke about killing their goddamn president.

Take a chill pill, homo.

>> No.13105790

People taking stuff like this seriously a flaw in western society

>> No.13105791

>>13105790
No, it's literally just op.
No one else is retarded enough to take it seriously.

>> No.13105844
File: 220 KB, 640x853, 1424927582828.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13105713
Let your hair down Op

>> No.13105845

Taking it seriously is what gives these people power over you.
They only do it to piss you off.
ISIS wants people to get involved in iraq. They want apache helicopers blowing up people's houses, because they want the chaos. The bombs that the rest of the world drops on them kills a few, but the survivors are pro-ISIS.
Either kill all of them or don't bother. And since it's cheaper to not bother...

>> No.13105866

>>13105844
>i_came.jpg

>> No.13106144

>>13105713

http://youtu.be/0AAO92foBwA

>> No.13106144,1 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,2 [INTERNAL] 

kill chink

>> No.13106144,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,1
Fuck off gooey

>> No.13106144,4 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,5 [INTERNAL] 

hey you guys im chunk

>> No.13106144,6 [INTERNAL] 

I hate fucking chinks they should go home and stop taking up all school spots just because their immigrant parents don't let them do anything but study

>> No.13106144,7 [INTERNAL] 

i'm chink

>> No.13106144,8 [INTERNAL] 

fucking chinks never do anything of value except brainwash the young with their oversexualized idols and anime

>> No.13106144,9 [INTERNAL] 

i chink

>> No.13106144,10 [INTERNAL] 

They liked ISIS fasion sense that's all, really

>> No.13106144,11 [INTERNAL] 

That uniform looks like Cardcaptors.

>> No.13106144,12 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,13 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,12
yeah same

>> No.13106144,14 [INTERNAL] 

asians have no soul, they are like insects in human form, so they mimic and copy

>> No.13106144,15 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,14
i apologize on behalf of my people

>> No.13106144,16 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,15
don't bend to the white dogs

>> No.13106144,17 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,15
stfu fake chink

>> No.13106144,18 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,14
are you saying they are memes

>> No.13106144,19 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,18
yes, sort of. it's the reasons memes were first started in japanese internet culture. it's the hivemind insect mentality they have.

Asians have fucked up teeth and their eyes are far apart because of so much inbreeding over centuries. That's why they look like they have downs syndrome

>> No.13106144,20 [INTERNAL] 

i'm chink

>> No.13106144,21 [INTERNAL] 

dammit why are there so many chinks now i thought i was the only one

>> No.13106144,22 [INTERNAL] 

i always knew most of warosu was chink and not white like you guys like to say
what i didnt expect was so many niggys

>> No.13106144,23 [INTERNAL] 

chinks are literally deficient.

they pat themselves on the back for getting higher IQ scores than whites, but their accomplishments next to white civilization are pathetic. they are unable to use their intelligence because they're too busy conforming and fantasizing about tentacles, and as such they are nothing but hard working cogs.

they wish they were ashkenazi jews, who are both more intelligent than whites and chinks, and able to put their intelligence to use to control the world

>> No.13106144,24 [INTERNAL] 

....time to...make...the money....sigh...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

>> No.13106144,25 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,24
are you okay

>> No.13106144,26 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,25
No I'm not okay. Getting published was half the battle. Now I have to spend weeks promoting my stuff and having a presence EVERYWHERE to just hope to get noticed. The rule is once you make your first goods you immediately make your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on.

The dream is to have a laptop income so I can travel the states but nobody said it was going to be easy. I'm reading stories that lots of people only make $20 or less their first month, stagnates, and then the 4th month it spikes to thousands if they did everything correctly.

-----

yeah I'm fine

>> No.13106144,27 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,28 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,21
I invited all my chink friends from cali

>> No.13106144,29 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,28

>> No.13106144,30 [INTERNAL] 

i know have now reason to watch g4 no

>> No.13106144,31 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,30
man up pussy

>> No.13106144,32 [INTERNAL] 

>>13105777
well that's different. he's bi-racial

>> No.13106144,33 [INTERNAL] 

totori...

>> No.13106144,34 [INTERNAL] 

[b] Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!

>> No.13106144,35 [INTERNAL] 

[b] Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!

>> No.13106144,36 [INTERNAL] 

[b] Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!

>> No.13106144,37 [INTERNAL] 

[b] Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!

>> No.13106144,38 [INTERNAL] 

[b] Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!

>> No.13106144,39 [INTERNAL] 

[b] Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!

>> No.13106144,40 [INTERNAL] 

[b] Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action! Harvard law professors are total faggots who can't teach for shit and are only out for twink action!

>> No.13106144,41 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,42 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,44 [INTERNAL] 

any chinks wanna be friends

>> No.13106144,45 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,44
are you chink

>> No.13106144,46 [INTERNAL] 

yes

>> No.13106144,47 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,46
die

>> No.13106144,48 [INTERNAL] 

sorry

>> No.13106144,49 [INTERNAL] 

fucking chinkspammer go away

>> No.13106144,50 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,49
not until we get the respect we deserve

>> No.13106144,51 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,50
that's exactly what you get

>> No.13106144,52 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,50
youre already getting the level of respect you deserve we humans would respect you more if all just killed each other off though

>> No.13106144,53 [INTERNAL] 

typical chink throwing kamikaze tantrum whenever something doesn't go its way

>> No.13106144,54 [INTERNAL] 

i apologize on behalf of my people

>> No.13106144,59 [INTERNAL] 

>> No.13106144,60 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,61 [INTERNAL] 

any chinks wanna talk

>> No.13106144,62 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,61
are you chink

>> No.13106144,63 [INTERNAL] 

what is the deal with chinks seriously

you say one thing to them and they literally won't talk to you ever again even though you were firneds for five years FUCK

>> No.13106144,64 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,65 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,63
What did you say?

>> No.13106144,66 [INTERNAL] 

and they also make fun of you for not having 140 IQ like them

fucking chinks just die

>> No.13106144,67 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,65
I said I was going to kill myself

>> No.13106144,68 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,62
ya

>> No.13106144,69 [INTERNAL] 

what are my fellow chinks eatan?

im eatan chicken and rice. no racist lol

>> No.13106144,70 [INTERNAL] 

my chink friend LITERALLY told me that they were mistaken for thinking I had the talent to be logical without formal education in logic because there were glaring holes in the way I thought

all because I asked them if they thought I was less intelligent than them and they said they didn't have enough information so they have no opinion when they LITERALLY KNEW ME FOR FIVE YEARS THIS ISN'T AN ESSAY TO YOUR FAGGOTY HARVARD PROFESSOR ON THE MEANING OF INTELLIGENCE JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU FUCKING IMMIGRANT CHINK

>> No.13106144,71 [INTERNAL] 

they're all the same

>> No.13106144,72 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,73 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,75 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,74
get out non-chink

>> No.13106144,77 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,78 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,79 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,78
what are you trying to do

>> No.13106144,80 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,63
Gooey......

>> No.13106144,81 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,82 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,83 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,84 [INTERNAL] 

get in here chinks

>> No.13106144,85 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,86 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,85
you chink?

>> No.13106144,87 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

yellow > white

>> No.13106144,88 [INTERNAL] 

im ching

>> No.13106144,89 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

>> No.13106144,90 [INTERNAL] 

if totori stopped adevnturing and being an alchamist shed sbe totori chaeng

>> No.13106144,91 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,90
why

>> No.13106144,92 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,91
its like anzu chaeng but totori

>> No.13106144,93 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,92
i love You

>> No.13106144,94 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,93
thanks friend

>> No.13106144,95 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,90
KILL YOURSELF TYPOFAGGOT

>> No.13106144,96 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,95
stop he's my friend

>> No.13106144,97 [INTERNAL] 

warosu is rieally bad right now

>> No.13106144,98 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

yellow > white

>> No.13106144,99 [INTERNAL] 

save me from the memes w-bros

>> No.13106144,100 [INTERNAL] 

what meme

>> No.13106144,101 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

yellow > white

>> No.13106144,102 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,100
The memes

>> No.13106144,103 [INTERNAL] 

im a literal funposter

>> No.13106144,104 [INTERNAL] 

>>13106144,103
no thats a facade

>> No.13106144,105 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

yellow > white

>> No.13106144,106 [INTERNAL] 

hi

>> No.13106144,107 [INTERNAL] 

hi how are u

>> No.13106144,108 [INTERNAL] 

im ok are you ok

>> No.13106144,109 [INTERNAL] 

no

>> No.13106144,110 [INTERNAL] 

why

>> No.13106144,111 [INTERNAL] 

im gay

>> No.13106144,112 [INTERNAL] 

oh im not

>> No.13106144,113 [INTERNAL] 

im on /a/

>> No.13106144,114 [INTERNAL] 

i hope youll be okay

>> No.13106144,115 [INTERNAL] 

thanks

>> No.13106144,116 [INTERNAL] 

what are you doing

>> No.13106144,117 [INTERNAL] 

posting you

>> No.13106144,118 [INTERNAL] 

wanna talk

>> No.13106144,119 [INTERNAL] 

sure

>> No.13106144,120 [INTERNAL] 

ok

>> No.13106144,121 [INTERNAL] 

what do u wanna talk about

>> No.13106144,122 [INTERNAL] 

anything

>> No.13106144,123 [INTERNAL] 

whats your favorite animal cracker i like the hippo

>> No.13106144,124 [INTERNAL] 

camel i think

>> No.13106144,125 [INTERNAL] 

elephant because the snout breaks off to eat first

>> No.13106144,126 [INTERNAL] 

the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!! the psychoanalyst says to exercise!!!!!!

>> No.13106144,127 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

yellow > white

>> No.13106144,128 [INTERNAL] 

mother

>> No.13106144,129 [INTERNAL] 

wearew

>> No.13106144,130 [INTERNAL] 

im chink

yellow > white

>> No.13106144,131 [INTERNAL] 

where the chinks at im right here by the way