Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 302 KB, 1024x768, 黄雷のガクトゥーン.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13049363 No.13049363 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Previous thread: >>13005931

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.
What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.

>> No.13049402

What's the next logical step after reading something retarded like Hanahira? Flyable Heart? Or is there another long VN that's easier to read?

>> No.13049426

>>13049402
Learn Japanese.

>> No.13049439

>>13049426
thanks m8

>> No.13049443
File: 55 KB, 580x434, gfs_13549_2_10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13049443

Is this the best VN ever made?

>> No.13049691

>>13049443
Heck no. Stuff where you have to balance parameters is annoying as hell. It's like fucking Princess Maker.

>> No.13049873

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pN-2vVt7hcc
Promo video for Bansenjin.
Looks like Nobuaki is Rosei.

>> No.13049892

>>13049873
Glad to see Ishigami fighting her great grandfather? I think it was and that Nobuaki is probably the villain together with second best girl, Nanten.

>> No.13049893

>>13049892
I really like Nanten's design.
It's kind of a shame she's a huge bitch.

>> No.13049941

>>13049691
Except that you had to deal with a hypocritical and vain harlot.

>> No.13049952 [SPOILER] 
File: 299 KB, 657x850, 1423911355936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13049952

>>13049941
But in the end, we all know who was best girl.

>> No.13049986

>>13049952
My nigga.

Same seiyuu as Sailor Star Fighter, appropriately enough. RIP ;____;

>> No.13050025

>>13049402
Flyable Heart was my first VN too, after that just read something you like. Don't worry about if its easy or not, just don't read something really hard.

>> No.13050398
File: 332 KB, 1600x1422, 1421435908147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13050398

>>13049426
To be honest I kinda miss the time when I didn't know Japanese.

It's probably related to the fact that I was younger back then, but my tastes were so much more simple when I couldn't read anything. I wish I could go back to those days

>> No.13050450

>>13050398
Brain damage could help you. Although it seems like a bad idea.

>> No.13050626

>>13049402
Play Flyable heart and Daitoshokan after.

Then read what you want.

Don't ask questions relating reading difficulty on this thread in the future.

>> No.13050727

What is the most polished moege with the best production values?

>> No.13051452

Anyone still has source for snspacker? They used to be hosted on digital-haze.net but the links 404 now

>> No.13051863

>>13050626
>Daitoshokan
Not easy.

>> No.13051885
File: 625 KB, 816x658, 2342342342342353453434.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13051885

Who NTR here?

>> No.13051928

>>13051885
>>13040258

>> No.13051991

>>13051863
I don't see how you'd have any problems with it unless you don't know the language and have to look up every other word, but in that case, you'd be best off staying away from pretty much any eroge.

>> No.13052067

>>13051991
It has kanji puns. It's a lazy beginner recommendation.

>> No.13052168

>>13051885
It's not really NTR though.

>> No.13052205

>>13052067
Kanji puns aren't nearly as big a deal as you faggots make it out to be. A couple small jokes that you might miss should not prevent you from trying to read something. Even in Asairo where the kanji stuff is plot relevent, it's spoonfed so fucking hard that nobody could come out confused.

>> No.13052253

>>13052205
Asairo is shit anyway, who would ever read anything by that 肛門 guy.

>> No.13052420
File: 143 KB, 1024x576, すきま桜とうその都会_2015-02-11_20-49-31.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13052420

>>13052067
Pretty much every comedy has kanji puns.

>> No.13052612

>>13052420
That's why you don't recommend comedy to beginners. Hence my point.

>> No.13052636

>>13052612
If 'beginner' means they don't know the language, they shouldn't be playing untranslated eroge in the first place.

>> No.13052651

>>13052636
They can play whatever they want. If 'beginner" means they already know the language then picking something based on difficulty is redundant.

But they don't. So make better recommendations. Comedy isn't good for beginners, because it's not funny when you read slow and puns can be difficult.

>> No.13052653

>>13052612
most of the jokes in daitosho are incredibly easy to get

>> No.13052868

Are you enjoying your Valentine's Day, /jp/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McR-yUktnUk

>> No.13053045

>>13052651
It's nice to find smart people now and again.

>> No.13053409

>>13052651
>So make better recommendations.
Since when is this our job anyways? This is some real spoonfeeding babby shit.

Anyone who isn't a complete retard can find out for themselves which eroge are both interesting to them and within their reading level. No one here can do that because we don't have the telepathic ability to determine some faggot's exact tastes and language skills over the internet.

I wonder why people are even learning Japanese for eroge if they don't already have a bunch of games they're dying to play. That used to be why people got into untranslated eroge, and they didn't need to ask other people what they should play.

>> No.13053518

>>13053409
>Since when is this our job anyways? This is some real spoonfeeding babby shit.
Shifting the goalposts. The discussion wasn't about if it's our job or not. The discussion was on if comedy is a bad beginner recommendation — which it is.

>> No.13053519

>>13053409
>I wonder why people are even learning Japanese for eroge if they don't already have a bunch of games they're dying to play. That used to be why people got into untranslated eroge, and they didn't need to ask other people what they should play.
They do. I just fear you forget how long the road is after presumably being fluent for a long time.

>> No.13053978

>>13053518
what the fuck man, if you want recommendations of reading for beginners why don't you go ask djt or something?

No, in fact, why don't you go play jrpgs for children or whatever the fuck?

>> No.13054000

>>13053978
I don't want them I'm a different poster. Who wants them or not has nothing to do with my argument.

>> No.13054201

>>13052651
Moege isn't good for beginners because it's boring as fun when you read slow and it has comedy
Plot based games aren't good for beginners because it's boring when you read slow and it has important plot points that you might miss
Everything is more boring when you read slow and misunderstand half of it. It isn't a specific mark against comedies.

>> No.13054514

>>13053518
And I'm butting into the conversation to point out that it's a pointless discussion to begin with because people wanting beginner recommendations can fuck off. This question comes up almost every thread, it's getting really fucking old. If people really want their hand held they can search the archive.

>>13053519
Then they should choose one of those games instead of being so worried about finding an "easy" eroge. You aren't going to find a nice series of increasingly difficult-to-read eroge to ease you along the road to fluency because eroge are written for adults and presume an adult reading level. If you're worried most eroge will be too hard for you that's a sign you need to study more and try again later.

>> No.13054570

>>13054201
False. We're talking about difficulty.
>>13054514
>And I'm butting into the conversation to point out that it's a pointless discussion
No, you shifted the goalposts earlier.
>This question comes up almost every thread
I do not care. You vastly overestimate the value of your opinion. If you're not interested don't comment.

>> No.13054579

Holy shit I'm near the 3rd episode of kami maho and I can't take it anymore, i want to punch kisaki and yoruko so fucking badly

help

>> No.13054688

just wanted to wade in and say that japanese comedy is often very reliant on cultural references. that, and dialects, would be daunting for any beginner.

>> No.13055042

I'm near what one would(might) describe as a beginner, and I recently read through Daitoshokan. It was my second-ish raw visual novel that I read all the way through after Aiyoku and I had absolutely no problems and enjoyed every second of it. I also feel it helped me get a bit more proficient with the language. If you stay away from something because you're scared it's too hard for you you'll always be stuck reading stuff with elementary level Japanese.

>> No.13055447

>>13053409
>Anyone who isn't a complete retard can find out for themselves which eroge are both interesting to them and within their reading level
Except you're wrong: while I hope everyone is aware of which games are interesting most of the times there are no reliable sources to see whether an eroge is hard to read or not.
Even your chart was so awful I almost thought it was done by EOP.

>> No.13055468

>>13054514
>Then they should choose one of those games instead of being so worried about finding an "easy" eroge
EOP are usually hyped for kamige such as muramasa or dies irae.

>> No.13055469
File: 169 KB, 759x550, illust.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13055469

>>13054579
There is a reason they act like that - play further and you'll get to know it.

>> No.13055510

>>13054570
>>13052651
You're the faggot who tried to shit up DJT a bunch a couple months ago aren't you.

>> No.13055605

Was there any trick to getting アクマでオシオキっ! to work? Should I even bother? I frankly don't remember why I wanted to read it.

>> No.13055632

>>13052868
Her voice is atrocious. She looks and acts like a loli yet she sounds like an old hag. Terrible.

>> No.13055693

>>13055447
>there are no reliable sources to see whether an eroge is hard to read or not.
Sure there is, find a game that looks interesting to you and go see if you can read the story/character introductions on the game's official site. If that's not enough material then download and try reading the trial.
You don't need everything spoonfed to you.

>> No.13055903

>>13055447
>Except you're wrong: while I hope everyone is aware of which games are interesting most of the times there are no reliable sources to see whether an eroge is hard to read or not.

Dude, how can one be so wrong? Try reading it and see if you have problems. If you live in a third world country with terrible internet like the rural US Google can find screen shots for you. Takes only a few minuites and you'll get a pretty good picture of its difficulty. On the other hand games often take several hours to really get going and the best discussion happens on anonymous image boards so filtering out people with bad taste is rather hard.

>> No.13055945

Can someone here manged to read hino's writing especially Ruitomo and comyu please explain how?
Hello Lady isn't even near these two.
Iam reading Ruitomo right now and it's almost like solving a puzzle with each line.

>> No.13055950

>>13055945
Learn japanese.

>> No.13055994

>>13055469
yeah i try to understand that part, but it hurts when theyre both ganging up on MC

>> No.13056087

>>13055605

To eleborate: The process just dies. No useful error logs. I use the same AlphaRom thingy that usually works and tried several builds.

>> No.13056106

>>13055447
>Except you're wrong: while I hope everyone is aware of which games are interesting most of the times there are no reliable sources to see whether an eroge is hard to read or not.
Except difficulty is subjective, and the best way to actually know it is to try it yourself.

>> No.13056327
File: 1.12 MB, 1220x1700, oizday.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13056327

>>13055945
Probably a good idea to read some a few simpler VNs in Japanese before tackling ones like ruitomo.

>> No.13056479

Does anyone know where can I find アマカノ's first DLC patch? I got second and third one from anime-sharing, but I just cant find any link for first one

>> No.13056488

>>13056479
Didn't AS pack it with the game itself?

>> No.13056502

>>13056488
I dont think so, or at least there wasn't any append patch in my game until I downloaded second and third one.

>> No.13056518

>>13049363
oh fug a wolf is flying me away help

>> No.13056550

>>13056479
It's on sukebei.

>> No.13056628

>>13056550
I didnt think there'd be a torrent just for dlc patch so I didnt even check it, thank you very much for helping a retard like me.

>> No.13056784

Speaking of DLCs, are the rest of the DLCs for 少女教育 online? I can only find 2, there should be 4 though.

>> No.13057295

>>13055632
¿Really?
She sounds like a 18yo would sound.

>> No.13057571

>>13052612

The alternative is plot-oriented stuff.

Miss a few jokes: You might be out of the loop for 10 or so lines, but your understanding of the overall story probably won't suffer much.

Misunderstand a technical explanation, complicated relationship, or political situation that's central to the plot: Your whole understanding of the story could fall apart, and you could potentially be left having no idea why the fuck the protagonists are fighting those guys or why the main character is so freaked out. At the very least, you'll probably misunderstand characters and their motivations.

Not really a hard choice.

I'd stay away from plot-oriented stuff and stick with comedy until you're fairly sure of your common vocabulary and adult-level grammar.

>> No.13057596

>>13057571

* Also, in regards to jokes, odds are that most of them are simple enough that you could pick up on them with shounen manga-tier reading skills.

Moege are often meant to be more relaxing, charming, and cute than outright hilarious, too.

>> No.13057607

>>13057571
>a technical explanation, complicated relationship, or political situation that's central to the plot
this will only require a dictionary though unlike colloquialisms

>> No.13057644

>>13057607

If your problem is weak grammar and not understanding what a word means to the Japanese on an abstract level, hovering over the word with rikai won't necessarily help you.

EDICT is a great tool, but it's definitions aren't always the best. Sometimes you either need to build up an intuition or make your way to a J -> J dictionary (the latter of which isn't a practical solution for a beginner).

DoJG is also great, but it doesn't cover absolutely every grammar question that you could possibly have.

>> No.13057654

>>13057607
Indeed, why would anyone even learn Japanese when you can just put everything throught dictionary tools, because only a dictionary is required.

>> No.13057666

>>13057644
>>13057654
wow what tools are people using these days?
when I was starting learning I remember how hard it was searching kanji through radicals, and writing kanji words down in a notebook until I don't have to look it up anymore
Sentences took more than 10 minutes

>> No.13057733

>>13057666

EDICT: The most popular E -> J dictionary. Almost all E -> J dictionaries that you find online use it.

Anki: A very customizable flash card program. Can make your own flash cards or use premade decks.

Anime Games Text Hooker (AGTH): A text hooker for extracting text from games. Best known for use with machine translations, but it can also be used to extract plain text. Paste the text into a browser and use with Rikai.

Rikaisama: A program you load a Japanese dictionary into, then you hover over words and it tell you what they mean and what conjugations they're using, and can possibly play a voice clip if you press R. Also uses Sanseido's J -> J dictionary if you press O. Can import the words directly into Anki by pressing F (including making cards with the voice clips). Also has some inferior cousins for browsers other than Firefox.

Kanjitomo: For use with manga or light novels. Hover over a word image and the program will try to figure out what it is. Doesn't handle conjugations, though.

Dictionary of Japanese Grammar: An amazing grammar guide that will answer most of your questions about grammar. Has some really in-depth notes, and also covers various topics at the beginning of each volume. It's not a tutorial, though. It assumes that you already understand the basics going in.

That's what I use.

>> No.13057761

Did you guys forget this is the VN thread again? Talk about learning japanese and learning tools somewhere else.

>> No.13057871

>>13057761
This is what happens when you focus on fighting off EOPs and ignore the real problem of japanese learners asking about what's "easy" or just asking language questions

>> No.13057902

>>13057761
>>13057871

>want to talk about VNs
>instead of talking about VNs, bitch about posters that you don't like, a tactic that's been proven innumerable times to be completely ineffective at revitalizing a community
>I know what the solution is: More bitching!

You guys sure are dumb.

>> No.13057916

>>13057902
Who are you quoting?

>> No.13057921

>>13057902
This thread has already fallen, I've given up on trying to save it. I'm only here to complain.

>> No.13057930

>>13057921
>This thread has already fallen

It'd be nice if a decent game came out that we could discuss.

>> No.13058014

Is the extra content in the all ages version of Oretsuba worth finding/downloading it for?

Also, is there any place to actually get it without going to perfect dark/share?

>> No.13058190

>>13055510
No. I don't browse shitty places like /a/.

>> No.13058221

>>13055042
>If you stay away from something because you're scared it's too hard for you you'll always be stuck reading stuff with elementary level Japanese.
Not if you just stay away from really hard stuff for you, and not minorly hard stuff. Which was the point that you missed.

>> No.13058229

>>13058221
If Daitoshokan is "really hard stuff" for you then no decent VN will be only "minorly hard"

>> No.13058256

>>13058229
pretty much the only vn that's actually noticeably easier is hanahira

>> No.13058496 [DELETED] 

>>13058229
The made a generalized statement, beyond the scope of VNs, about not progressing if you avoid stuff that's hard for you. I'm saying that the concept of i+1 and reasonable progression contradicts that.

>> No.13058504

>>13058229
You made a generalized statement, beyond the scope of VNs, about not progressing if you avoid stuff that's hard for you. I'm saying that the concept of i+1 and reasonable progression contradicts that.

>> No.13058517

>>13058504
>You
Not me, and I think you're just missing the main point of his post and arguing about a small tangent

>> No.13058550

>>13058517
One of the major points of his post was always tackling hard stuff for the sake of improvement (or otherwise you won't), but that's not true for the reasons I just pointed out.

>> No.13058728

>>13058504
>>13058550

This is you being too autistic to understand anything that's not explicitly spelled out in literal terms, anon.

He clarified the scope at the beginning of his post by using a relatively easy and popular beginner's VN as an example. Using this and some basic abstract thinking skills, you should conclude that he was advocating reading things that were tough but not impossible for someone at your level of knowledge, not going straight from Genki to Muramasa or some shit. The scale that he implicitly stated with his example is an important piece of his argument.

You should go see a psychologist who specializes in autism and improve your communication skills. This is basic shit.

>> No.13058888

>ending of kami mahou's 3rd episode
holy shit things got so fucking retarded

>> No.13058941

What's the difference between Easy & Normal in Lovely Cation 2?

>> No.13058949

>>13058941
If you want to play the stat gaining properly or not, no difference otherwise

>> No.13058961

>>13058728
No he wasn't. He was basically advocating reading whatever difficult VN you want when in reality a more gradual approach with VNs is more optimal.

You should not only see a psychologist who specializes in autism, but you should lurk for a couple months before you post again.

>> No.13058968

>>13058949
Care to elaborate a bit? I played through Hinata's route with the stat shit, but does that mean that on easy the bonuses you would get in H scenes for having the right stats are given to you without you actually doing anything?

>> No.13058993

>>13058968
Playing on easy just lowers the stat requirements for scenes (by a rather large amount) and removes most of the RNG from the fortunes from the shrine and the crane game. You don't lose out on anything by playing it on easy

Only play on normal if you want a "challenge"

>> No.13059038

I'm glad we have so many experts on learning japanese in here now. It's just like DJT!

>> No.13059062

>>13058993
"Challenge?" Pffft. Easy it is. Thanks.

>>13059038
It's still no where near as bad as that shithole. Maybe it's because of the slower traffic.

>> No.13059065

>>13058961

You seem to be the only one who's not getting it.

He was advocating trying things that you want to read, and not being scared to challenge yourself a bit, as challenge is good for growth.

Narutards never move past the level of Japanese that's present in Naruto, even on those rare occasions that they gain some degree of proficiency. That's because they never expose to anything greater than the simple Japanese that you encounter in Shounen Jump works.

If they went and picked up Flyable Heart, they'd struggle, but they'd also start to see rapid growth again.

He's pretty much right on all points. You're just blowing things up to the most extreme idea that could possibly come out of his post because he didn't explicitly rule it out. That's inability to use inductive reasoning to infer intent based off of given evidence, which is one of the big problems that plague autists.

And how is lurking relevant at all here? Are you just repeating what others have said to posters who annoy them, and hoping that it works? That's also autism.

>> No.13059166

>>13059065
Projection is an interesting defense mechanism. It's funny that someone that has no argument beyond "u autist!" is so autistic, because that's not what he said at all. He implicitly communicated that stuff that scares you is good for you because it's hard, but realistically speaking most of the stuff that scares you will be well above the level that you can productively learn from. The gap of productive and not too hard challenges is very small. You're grasping at straws because you got proven wrong and can't handle it.

>And how is lurking relevant at all here?
It's a long shot but if you lurk for a months and unplug your keyboard you may become a better poster by the end of it. That's how.

>> No.13059186

>>13059166
>You're grasping at straws because you got proven wrong and can't handle it.
I swear this really is the faggot who shit up DJT several times a while back. If he decides to stay here this general really is over.

>> No.13059195

>>13059186
If you're from /a/ you're also shitting the place up. Leave.

>> No.13059203

>>13059195
I've been in /jp/ since 2009 thanks. You're delusional if you think /jp/ is actually any better at this point.

>> No.13059213

>>13059203
"Burn with me" isn't a compelling argument. Go back.

>> No.13059217

>>13059186
>If he decides to stay here this general really is over.
Yep, /jp/ is closed. Board's over, guess we all have to take over one of 2ch's dead boards now.

>> No.13059224

>>13059186
You're the one who needs to go back to /a/, seeing as how you can't stop shitting up this thread with nonsense shit nobody shit cares about concerning DJT.

>> No.13059233

>>13059224
And I was replying to people who were shitting the thread up, and you're shitting the thread up now. The whole thread is shit, congrats.

>> No.13059237

>>13059233
It's been a pleasure.

>> No.13059280

>>13058014
It has Ai's route, so I'd say it's worth downloading, she's great.
For dl http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=torrentinfo&tid=202081&showfiles=1

>> No.13059288

>>13059280
Thanks dude I didn't expect it to be in romaji

>> No.13059957
File: 266 KB, 1920x1080, Hotaru.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13059957

>>13049363

Finished playing through Konosora flight diary & snow present's and im gonna go through other Pulltop games starting with Cocoro@Function! & its fandisc. Any other notable VN's by that company I should pay attention to?

>> No.13059959

>>13059957
Haruka ni aogi is basically their other good one, cocoro was pretty crap and looked like shit half of the time.

>> No.13059979

Any y'all know where I can find a raisin shaped tengu or on a hole? Also I've been thinking of filling a tengu with raisins, raisins, raisins, raisins, raisins. What do you guys think? Anyone tried it?

>> No.13060031

Is anyone going to get new Daitoshokan pack for Vita?

>> No.13060796

>>13055693
This is not spoonfeeding, and you can't judge the whole novel just by few lines or a trial.
>>13055903
Read what I wrote o the other anon.
>>13056106
My sides.
I can't read a moege but I think I will try genji monogatari nonetheless, it might be easier than expected.

>> No.13060954

>>13060796
Not the people you're (shit-)replying to, but Genji Monogatari is actually relatively easy once you get a decent grasp of Classical Japanese. Taketori Monogatari is even easier.

The problems with Classical Japanese works usually lie in their ambiguity. This is especially true with poetry, since classical forms are limited by set numbers of moras, so the poets can't really spell out everything. Sometimes subjects and objects are omitted and your reading becomes a guesswork of who actually does the things mentioned in the poem.

To make this VN related, how do you deal with Classical Japanese in VNs, /jp/? When you have a character who speaks in it, do you struggle? Or did you already remember enough common old words to be okay with it?

>> No.13061059

FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP ANSWERING THIS SHITPOSTER, THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR LEARNING JAPANESE. JUST IGNORE THOSE RETARDS.

>> No.13061109
File: 1.03 MB, 849x1200, 47622966_p0_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13061109

>>13058888
How so?

>> No.13061170

>>13060954
Depends how serious the author was about it
like if it's just one of those archetypes who uses old words like immortal noja lolis and such it's easy to remember by rote repetition, but if we're talking about actual classical japanese I easily get lost between all the particles/declinations unless they are real citations you can look up exlanations of (like in KKK)

>> No.13061173

I'm at chapter 11 of Kamimaho (near the end I think). The writing is verbose and repetitive as fuck holy shit (I didn't remember it being that bad in Unmei Yohou), and the budget is low. But somehow I'm really liking this, even though the common route is quite long, the twists that come in the second half are quite intriguing and make everything worth it. The whole premise feels nice enough. Kisaki and Yoruko are great characters too.

That said, I feel like it would better as an LN or a linear story since the non-true-end routes feel more like bad ends. But I'll certainly be looking into following titles by Uguisu Kagura (Does anyone know why they split from Yonaki Uguisu so quickly by the way?)

>> No.13061226

>>13061173
I meant chapter 12*

>> No.13061227

>>13061109
I really liked the atmosphere, everything is calm with either darkness at the side or happiness at the side, and that "touch" of magic. Then grew comfortable with these hate-love feelings thanks to that touch.
But then it just jumped from development to another huge one, and it just ruined everything that had been building up.

It went stupid as hell, but I grew into the characters so i'll continue to try it i guess as long as the characters stay consistent, as soon as they don't ill drop it.

I sweat plot ruins everything if the writers are not careful, specially when its VN where characters should take priority

>>13061173
>The writing is verbose and repetitive as fuck holy shit
yeah, i'm not even that far in and i've seen literally the same line more than 4 times on multiple lines, and going back to the same thing

>> No.13061544

>>13061059
You can express your complaints, but take it easy.

>> No.13061661

>>13061544
They are continuing this "but maybe they cant read comedy since it have kanji puns, but they might have hard time with chuuni as well, but Daitoshokan might be a little hard for them, But moege might bore them" shit for 2-3 days. I didnt say anything at first since I thought they'd stop after getting a couple of replies and I was okay with that much, but I guess they're having too much fun with the discussion of which eroge is easy while which eroge is not.

>> No.13061862

>>13061227
>>13061173
You know, I hated Kamimaho for a lot of reasons and it even feels weird to defend it but, don't think you guys should at least try learning new words besides "verbose" before complaining about the damn writing?
Otherwise it'll be like Hapymaher all over again.

>> No.13061977
File: 110 KB, 1024x725, B3vfy71CQAAQbAx.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13061977

>>13061173
If you still didn't notice, side routes are made like that on purpose. The whole point is a big 'fuck you' to all players who thoughtlessly jump into character routes even after the game explains Kisaki's feelings towards Ruri.

As many reviews on egs note the game concludes in chapter 3, and everything else is a farce. You can pick these hints in tokuten that contains writer's thoughts on routes and endings.

I think the only rewarding end is Kisaki's.
You wanted other heroine's route? ENJOY YOURSELF..

>> No.13062040

I leave this thread for a few days and it's all japanese learning talk, jesus. Why not read some VNs instead of autistically refreshing the general?

>> No.13062044

>>13062040
Because they can't.

>> No.13062064 [DELETED] 

>>13061862
Why so defensive? That's the first time I've ever used that word myself and I rarely see it, and I think it describes what I thought pretty well. You know perfectly well what it means. Writing for VNs isn't the same as writing a book as many things are portrayed visually or in voice, for example.

>> No.13062077

>>13061862
I still don't really think the writing in Hapymaher was that bad, but eh.

>> No.13062251
File: 1.24 MB, 1280x800, Screenshot (168).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13062251

My heart ;_;

>> No.13062271
File: 1.82 MB, 3264x2448, 2014-04-25 11.39.57.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13062271

>>13062251
I've spent over a thousand dollars in monobeno merchandise. I regret nothing.

>> No.13062277

>>13061977
Why is everything about Kisaki so perfect?

I feel this need to play more imouto games to soothe my heart, after what happened to her. Maybe I'll do Lover Able next.

>> No.13062345
File: 27 KB, 257x256, slpm86039.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13062345

>>13049443

Well, the first game aged like milk, but the drama spin offs and the sequel are pretty good.

>> No.13062363 [SPOILER] 
File: 284 KB, 1270x717, 1424131639240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13062363

>>13061977
;_;

>> No.13062455
File: 319 KB, 1280x719, dinnertime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13062455

>>13062271
I remember you from the monobeno VN general on /vg/ a few weeks back!

Since you bought multiple monobeno stuf I was wondering what you got since I was thinking of getting the happy end -more smile- 3 boxset

>>13059959
Even if its bad I'll still play through for the sex scenes since thats one thing I feel Pulltop's good at.

>> No.13062559
File: 156 KB, 1364x768, kns2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13062559

Just finished the first run of Kara no Shoujo 2. The bad ends are definitely more powerful compared to the its prequel. However, the scene where Fuyumi stabbed Yukiko, and subsequently Michiru revealed herself to be Fuyumi's daughter had me laughing because of how absurd the revelation was.

The game would be better if Ayumu gets more screen time.

>> No.13062644
File: 1.82 MB, 3264x2448, 2014-09-05 12.34.30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13062644

>>13062455
Most of the things I have aren't safe to post on a christian imageboard

I'd have to do a dump too!

>> No.13063239

>>13062077
Yes, it wasn't.

>> No.13063324

After putting it off since it was released because of its length, I decided I might as well give Asutowa a shot. I just went through Ichika's route, and it wasn't really as bad as I expected all the side routes to be. It was pretty short and felt a little unimportant, but it was cute enough. I heard that Ochiba's is supposed to be pretty long, but I don't have anything else I feel like playing, so I'll go through it next.

>> No.13063342

Should i play Aokana guys? It seems i missed the hype train on this one.

>> No.13063349

>>13063324
Ochiba route is not too long imo but best route has to be Rinne.

>> No.13063354

>>13063349
That's pretty much the main reason why I was going to put up with a longer route. I have a bad tendency of losing interest and dropping games during longer than normal routes, but I think I should be able to get through this one.

>> No.13063476

Has anyone here played Baldr Sky Dive1 and Dive2?
I'm playing Dive1 now, but it seems that the second game has some kind of save game importing function. If I understood what the game said after installing, it seems that the sequel can use the first game's data, and that you can actually play the 3 routes in the first game in Dive2. Did I understand this correctly? Basically I can just switch to Dive2's engine and play both games there?

>> No.13063523 [DELETED] 

>>13050398
Just curious, how long did it take you before you picked up the grammar well enough to make it through most VNs?

The grammar has been kicking my butt for months, even with Tae Kim, Genki, and self-research.

>> No.13063540 [DELETED] 

>>13063523
fuck off

>> No.13063576
File: 181 KB, 800x609, Bernd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13063576

>>13063540

>> No.13063716

>>13063476
Yes

>> No.13064015

>>13063342
I guess yes, if the story premise doesn't immediately turn you off. The artstyle is really nice and it might be worth it going through it for that alone.

>> No.13064079
File: 115 KB, 644x755, tfwptsd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13064079

>tfw Muv Luv The Day After 02 and 03 is still untranslated.

>> No.13064085

>>13063342
i think i heard that ファッキン watanabe wrote parts of it so at least those are probably good

>> No.13064212

I finally got around to reading/finishing White Album 2.....

I have never been this upset over something so seemingly normal.

>> No.13064289

>>13064079
Who are you quoting?

>> No.13064696
File: 160 KB, 1284x724, Japanese X-men.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13064696

Shit is finally starting to happen, the first 3 routes were a little boring honestly. I really like this "joining the " evil" side" stuff, like in AkaGoei and Baldr Force.
Got high hopes for the true route now.

>> No.13064866

What do you think is the most generic and overused protagonist name? How about heroine?

I think Yuuichi and Haruka are quite typical.

>> No.13065268

Where do you get the plug-in in baldr sky dive 2 that allows you to skip to events in the scenario chart?

>> No.13065589

>>13064696
>I really like this "joining the " evil" side" stuff
I love that type of shit. I was a bit let down over Baldr Sky because Kou went through so many factions in different routes, but never joined Dominion, not even in Makoto's route.

>>13065268
It should unlock once you've finished enough routes, though I don't exactly remember when. I don't recall there being any other specific requirement for it.

>> No.13065603

>>13064866
Tooru for protagonist. I swear that name is in too many damn games.

For heroine? I feel like I've seen a lot of Shoukos.

>> No.13065629

>>13065589
>because Kou went through so many factions in different routes, but never joined Dominion, not even in Makoto's route.
It's kind of hard to join the person responsible for your warped personality and the death of your main heroine. I know where you're coming from but that would have been really out of character.

>> No.13065672
File: 840 KB, 1280x720, ev220200.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13065672

Kazusa's normal ending was really rough. I thought I could hold it in and then this scene happened. I might have to cure myself with something lighthearted and silly once I'm done WA2's other two endings, because this is just depression material.

>>13065268
It unlocks after you complete all six routes, so you're not going to get any use out of it unless you plan to reread the game later on.

>> No.13065723

>>13065672
Ah damn

>> No.13065842
File: 284 KB, 1254x707, Cocoro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13065842

>>13062644

You dont have to show them to me anon, im just wondering where you got them non-safe unchristian like merchandise from!

Also Cocoro Function looks alright to me, dont know why it would get that much hate. H-scenes are pretty good too.

>> No.13066598
File: 262 KB, 800x600, 43232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13066598

can someone recommend me characters like Ai from oretsuba and Naoko from hatsusaku? I tried searching on vndb, but it doesn't help.

>> No.13066639

>>13062644
>>13065842
Sh-show it to me, anon.

>> No.13067100
File: 1.83 MB, 2448x3264, 2014-03-06 12.40.40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13067100

>>13065842
It depends on which merch, but it's a mix of amazon japan, dengekiya, yahoo auctions japan, surugaya, mandarake and amiami.

Stalking lose's website for announcements for new merch helps get the pre-orders soon too so you won't get scalped.

Good luck anon!

>> No.13067409
File: 850 KB, 816x656, 2015-02-18 01_54_26-暁の護衛.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13067409

There is always one faggot who tries to ruin your fun.

>> No.13067557

>>13067409
Yeah Aya is generally boring as fuck.

>> No.13068550

>>13066598
Just walk on Shibuya at mid-night. Go back in time some years too.

>> No.13068788

Would you suck Moogy's DICK?

>> No.13069187

I'm going through the older Nitro+ VNs in japanese and I just finished S;G. Are there any games out there that are similar to the first 4 chapters of the game before it gets too action packed? That was actually my favorite section, the pacing and character play was perfect.

>> No.13069348

>>13064866
Names that end with -ichi are very typical.

>> No.13069375
File: 2.88 MB, 499x363, wut.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13069375

>> No.13069938
File: 172 KB, 960x544, 2015-01-16-061525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13069938

>>13069187
I agree anon, the beginning of S;G was really great before shit starts going down

Shit I want Chaos;Child now

>> No.13071067

>>13038443
Thanks for the review. I just read about this game on EGS and remembered your post.

I just know it's going to be great so I'll wait for the full release next week!

>> No.13071155

>>13067409
It's sad how Aya was so boring 95% of the time, even though most of AkaGoei's cast was so enjoyable.

>> No.13071492

I wonder if some fucktard will ask which vn am I spoiling.

>> No.13071514

>>13071492
Why are you so mean, fucktard.

>> No.13072246
File: 361 KB, 1280x720, 46349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13072246

Uzeeeee LVL MAX already but game is fun so far

>> No.13072272
File: 234 KB, 1284x724, ひとつ飛ばし恋愛_2015-01-27_13-22-42.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13072272

>>13072246
Sakura best girl

>> No.13072302

>>13072272
I only see reasons why Chino was the superior counterpart in that duo. It's too bad that defeats the point of the game.

>> No.13072450
File: 528 KB, 500x281, 1409890620590.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13072450

So I just finished Clannad on PS3 after they gave it on Plus and thought it was pretty good.

I figured I might try Air next and I see it it's on ps2, and I was wondering if anyone knows if it's the best version to play the game.

I'd rather a non-H version if anyone knows of any.

>> No.13072891
File: 31 KB, 480x272, gfs_89210_2_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13072891

Loved 428, was disappointed by Time Travelers but just picked Machi (playing on PS Vita, download edition) and am happy with it so far! it was a pretty eventful first day

>> No.13073339

>>13072450
The only differences between Air releases are whether or not they have voices and whether or not they have ero scenes. I would assume the PS2 version has voices and (obviously) no ero scenes.

>> No.13073874

>>13072891
>was disappointed by Time Travelers

What was the problem with it? I have it in my backlog.

>> No.13074873

>>13073874

I guess I simply didn't like any characters. Not being a huge fan of the 3d character design didn't help either. Also I felt it was too emo and the pace was quite slow (even the action parts are boring).

>> No.13076780

>>13072891

Machi is awesome anon, maybe not as good as 428, because all the stories are not connected to a major plot like in 428.

I tried Time Travelers too, kinda forgetable IMHO.

I've been replaying the Sakura Taisen series lately, I'm about to finish the first one.

>> No.13076899

>>13072891
What was nasu's involvment with 428?

>> No.13076911

麦くん doesn't like スマガ. Is it worth playing or are there better N+ titles to read out there? The time loop stuff looks pretty cool, and the Scenario writer wrote the time-travel elements for S;G so he must know what he's doing.

>> No.13076930

>>13076911
Well, there are definitely better N+ titles, but Sumaga isn't bad. Just a bit disappointing if you're expecting something on the level of their other writers.

>> No.13076956

>>13076899
A side story

>> No.13076979
File: 513 KB, 800x600, 1394945463122.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13076979

I did it, I managed to knock SubaHibi off of the backlog before it got an English translation. There are a few things I need to get off my chest so please excuse me:
1. How did Takuji bring all of that stuff down a manhole and up a ladder?
2. I remember Zakuro's parents being mentioned a couple times, why didn't she go to them for help?
3. What's with the perspective on those pillars? They clearly aren't that large in some circumstances like that one CG with Kimika, and yet in other circumstances they are wide enough for two people two people to hide behind and tall enough to need a ladder in order to crucify someone on it.
4. How is Mamiya Tomosane still alive after being stabbed in the heart and then falling from a tower?
The game overall was very entertaining in a wide variety of ways, although I think that some parts of the story could have been cut, such as the many scenes that have already been seen but from a different protagonists perspective. In fact, I have a hard time remembering the point of the Hasaki chapter at all except maybe expanding upon Kimura.
The OST was good, I especially liked the track that played a lot during Mamiya-sama's chapter after his awakening as the 救世主 and the ED song for both Kimika routes. There are also many memorable scenes such as the one with Kimika and Takuji on the rooftop that many people seem to like. The burbling Zakuro head that shows up right after the H-scene with Riruru was also a nice touch.
As for the endings and overall themes of the story, I couldn't buy the whole "live in the moment and pursue happiness" that the Subarashiki Hibi end was pushing for, since after all wasn't that what the bullies who raped Zakuro and fell off the roof while high on drugs were doing? I think that "終ノ空 II" was definitely the best ending as Otonashi Ayana cleared things up pretty nicely.

>> No.13077045

>>13076930
Which ones? I'm going through them all now. I finished S;G a few days ago and I haven't played Muramasa or the really old ones, but most people think N+ after Muramasa is kinda shit, so I'm not sure what I should look at next.

>> No.13077159

>>13077045
Muramasa

>> No.13077477

>>13077045
Haganeya's stuff is fun, so you might as well give those games a try.

>> No.13077547

>>13076979
Sorry got bored and stopped reading after having to mouse over the second or third individually spoilered line

>> No.13077547,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>13077547
ummmm f*ck off?

>> No.13078576

>>13076979
It's not YOLO, it's "you're better than your past and your future". Subahibi was full of characters who had really shitty lives, and mon panache meant finding the courage to see (both literally and figuratively) the good in their lives and keep living.

>> No.13078646

>>13077477
Seconding this.
They might not be the best titles, but they were certainly fun to read.

>> No.13078689

>>13076979
> I couldn't buy the whole "live in the moment and pursue happiness" that the Subarashiki Hibi end was pushing for, since after all wasn't that what the bullies who raped Zakuro and fell off the roof while high on drugs were doing?
It's also about thinking more about that damn simple theme, what you clearly haven't done yet. You would know the answer for that 4th question otherwise.

>> No.13079225

Is subahibi being translated? I thought moogy more than anybody knew that translating Japanese games is shit and shouldn't be done

>> No.13079265

>>13077045
What about Jingai Makyou?

>> No.13079544
File: 390 KB, 980x920, index_img.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13079544

http://akabeesoft3.com/products/seikishi/index.html

>> No.13079547 [DELETED] 

>>13079544
Another there's shitty game with the knight gimmick. Will it ever end?

>> No.13079552

>>13079544
And here comes another shitty game with the same knight gimmick. Will it ever end?

>> No.13079562

>>13079544
That took a while, i hope they manage to fix Looseboy's major fuckup with that. I doubt they will but whatever

>> No.13079571

>>13079552
>Knight gimmick
>Bad

>> No.13079617

>>13079552
This is the promised free one.

>> No.13079754
File: 250 KB, 1302x794, hitotsutobashirenai.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13079754

hahaha

>> No.13079762
File: 149 KB, 987x97, pokpoo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13079762

I'm playing these.

>> No.13079863

>>13078576
Thanks for the help. I was pretty much unfamiliar with most of the philosophy and literature referenced in SubaHibi when I went into it, so I enjoyed learning about Cyrano de Bergerac and a few other things.

>> No.13080372

>>13079571
Mot just bad, shitty!

>> No.13080443
File: 103 KB, 490x490, image12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13080443

What the fuck is this new shiny art, my favorite character wasnt supposed to be like this.

>> No.13080446

>>13080443
Does it really look that different?

>> No.13080570
File: 164 KB, 800x600, img_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13080570

>>13080446
For me, yes pretty much.

>> No.13080584

>>13080570
Looks basically the same to me.

>> No.13080592

>>13069938
>Chaos;Child
Speaking of which, how was C;C received? I got out of the loop for a while, and the demo seemed pretty good to me.

>> No.13080636

>>13080592
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/12/25/japanese-xbox-one-exclusive-chaoschild-flops-in-japan-fails-to-make-the-top-50/

>> No.13080643

>>13080636
I can understand why it sold badly (being a niche title, XBone being shit), but how is it as a game?

>> No.13080743

>>13080643
check egs, i doubt anyone here owns a jp xbone

>> No.13080808

>>13080743
Xbone is region free. But yeah, I doubt anyone here has played it.

>> No.13081336

Random question but was there ever a pic of the Eushully world/continent?

>> No.13081581 [DELETED] 
File: 139 KB, 790x524, ss+(2015-02-21+at+01.28.44).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13081581

>>13080584
How about this sample cg?

>> No.13081633

>>13079754
People still find this stuff funny? These kinds of jokes are overused as hell.

>> No.13081740

>>13081581
/jp/ - just porn

>> No.13081750

>>13081581
Promotions for everyone.

NEET 1st Class.

>> No.13082007
File: 502 KB, 1608x1882, bIsaCh5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13082007

Haven't played eroge in a while, looks like there's yet another Nounai Kanojo mpreg trap game.
Gonna play this

>> No.13082031

>>13082007

How can you impregnate a trap?

>> No.13082036
File: 420 KB, 803x602, baldr sky 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13082036

Just finished Baldr Sky Dive 2. That was a great ride.

Time for depression after finishing a good VN.

>> No.13082037

>>13082031
The power of ancient trapgods.

>> No.13082092

>>13082036
You could play DiveX for that Muramasa.
Also what's your highest damage in a single combo?
I got around 7k in Dive 2.

>> No.13082211

Is there a point of reminiscence mode in Dive2? Why do they make you play through all these scenes again? There is a meaning why they did this, right?

>> No.13082258

>>13082211
CTRL button is your friend.

Too bad you can't skip the awful gameplay in that portion of the game, though.

>> No.13082876
File: 164 KB, 1200x675, 1213114123111321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13082876

Will Lose ever do a new IP again?

>> No.13083167

>>13082876
Part of me doesn't mind if they keep doing Monobeno stuff forever, but yeah, it'd be nice to see them do a new game/series. I imagine they've probably milked Monobeno about as far as they reasonably can anyway.

Reminds me, I need to get around to reading ゴスデリ at some point.

>> No.13083318

>>13082876
They'll just keep adding onto Monobeno until it's longer than France Shoujo and War and Peace combined.

>> No.13083453
File: 987 KB, 200x180, 1410466311492.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13083453

>>13083318
>mfw having to buy all the merchandise

>> No.13083863

>>13082092
Around 4K, but that's because I didn't really buy much equipment and stayed pretty basic melee wise. That got me through on normal. Thanks to that I ended the game with 130k though.

>> No.13083867

>>13082211
You can skip a lot in there, but there some scenes in there that you should see. It will clear more things up.

>> No.13084293

>>13081336
Yes, there's one on Eushully's site, right in "Dir-Lyphna lore" section (who would think its there, right?).

>> No.13084307

>>13081581
That lolibelly.
I never played this before but I think its time to start

>> No.13084312

>>13083318
>and War and Peace
Its pretty short by VN standards.

>> No.13084629

I'm playing baldr sky dive 1 and I never proceed much in story because i spend hours trying to figure out new combos every time setup menu comes up. Can anyone give me some good combo that's easy to pull?

>> No.13084640

Could someone recommend a decent game with a consensual three(or more)some scene that's not Rance?

>> No.13084642

>>13084640
3Ping Lovers

>> No.13084680

>>13084629
You need to use different weapons in order to unlock new ones, getting points isn't enough. Try to get Gatling gun ASAP. The way it and some other certain weapons / force crashes work is that you can use them longer the more you overheat. First get your red overheat meter up to maximum with other attacks, then use the Gattling gun to deplete that overheat meter. I also liked using uzi and the one starter(?) weapon which creates a blue explosion between melee in order to keep enemies mid-air for longer periods of time. You'll get a passive plugin later on which makes enemies overheat the longer they stay mid-air from your combo.

Also you can technically bind multiple melee strikes into one button. Each attack can only be used once during a combo (until you get Equalizer) and f.ex. if you used "A:Short Range" attack and tried to do it again in same combo it picks another A bound attack instead, even if you don't fill the range / movement requirement for it.

F.ex. binding only melee attacks into A:Short Range, A:Long Range, A:Search Dash, A:Normal Dash will make you perform only melee strikes when smashing A button even if you don't change your position or movement.

>> No.13084684

>>13084642
Screenshots look pretty entertaining, thanks.

>> No.13084983

Finished 月に寄りそう乙女の作法

I really enjoyed it until the root split.

Most of the roots had pretty big pacing issues.
Even Luna's root was pretty bad until shit started to happen. Liked her ending the most though.

Guess that happens with multiple writers.
Wish Jackson would have written all of it even if it was half the length.

By the way, is there a point in waiting for a 乙女理論 protagonist voice patch? His voice acting in this game was great.

>> No.13085007

>>13084983
>root
what?

>> No.13085663

>>13084983
Weird, I thought it went to shit after the prologue ended.

>> No.13085736

What is a good utsuge to play?
Something more like Symphonic Rain than Key stuff

>> No.13085764
File: 100 KB, 640x480, capture_005_14012014_051417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13085764

>>13085736

>> No.13085780
File: 245 KB, 1920x1080, 169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13085780

>>13085736
My Merry May with Be
Same writer as Symphonic Rain too

>> No.13085871

>>13085764
It was the writer's birthday yesterday.

>>13085736
The first chapter of Suika was really depressing.

>> No.13085921

Anyone here had played 夢見師?

>> No.13085942

>>13085921
I did but it's been a while

>> No.13086037

>>13049363
Has anyone bought VN's off getchu? I was going to buy a couple but wasn't sure what their like with oversea's shipping/selling to non-japanese people.

>> No.13086052
File: 9 KB, 1081x85, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13086052

>>13086037

>> No.13086335

>>13086052
That sucks, on the bright side it looks like I can do it with Amazon JP so i'll go with that.

>> No.13086798

>>13086335
amazon jp usually doesn't ship outside of japan unless the seller specifically does that, and that seldom happens too

>> No.13086980

>>13086798
They will however usually except foreign cards and ship to a forwarding service without any issue in my experience though.
And that's almost always cheaper than using a proxy to order.

>> No.13087006

Ikikoi would've been a lot better without all this shockwave superpower and eating 10 pounds of rice for breakfast shit

>> No.13087018

>>13086980
yeah that's what I do

>> No.13087951

Anyone know of eroge that deal with 焦らしプレイ on the part of the heroines? That teasing personality in ero with things like ribbons.

>> No.13088362

Why is the thread is deader than usual? I assume because nothing good released this month?

Anyway I just finished Mai's Route from Asukimi. The game unexepectedly quite edgy and repetitive sometimes but it was enjoyable and the characters are great except for Asuka. I don't understand Asuka character , it's like she doesn't have any 未練 to the world . I know she love MC but that doesn't mean you can suddenly dissapear and leaving everyone important to you behind just because MC fall in love with someone else. Well, maybe i will find out her reason for dissapearing if i play her route.

>> No.13088384

>>13088362
>I assume because nothing good released this month?
Aren't a lot of the releases next week?

>> No.13088388

>>13088384
Basically everything.

>> No.13088402

>>13088362
There hasn't been a "big/good title" that people were hyped up about for a couple of months so there is no common point of discussion meaning conversations last maybe 5 posts at best, this is only made even worse considering we don't talk about games that we have long since completed. Then there is the problem that the releases have been throttled due to a lack of "releasers" being around anymore; when lack of discussion happens people start leaving the thread which means less posters and a even slower thread and that's not even getting into the shitposting and meta discussion that pisses people off.

We should be back up to steam when multiple "big/good titles" appear on the market, I think Looseboy's title next month(IIRC) should revive the thread quite a bit providing it turns out to be good.

>> No.13088523

>>13088402
>Looseboy's title next month(IIRC)
It comes out next week.

>> No.13088868

>>13088402

>providing it turns out to be good.
I'm sure we'll see about that.

>> No.13089047

>>13080592
I heard people praising it but I do not think a (literary) couple of fans of the whole series who bothered to get XBone is a reliable source.

>> No.13089096

>>13088868
People will hate it regardless of quality.
I'm reading it because it's been too long since I read something with game-bending twists that weren't just genre shifts.

>> No.13089110
File: 1.51 MB, 733x1044, nuruhachi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13089110

>> No.13089212

>>13088402
It doesn't help that nukige discussion was taken out of this thread and spread between /vg/ and the nukige thread here.

Speaking of which I will now enjoy 催眠遊戯

>> No.13089245

>>13089212
We could just merge the nukige thread back into this one, both of the threads are stupidly slow at this point

>> No.13089248

>>13089096
I'll most likely hate it because I can't stand Looseboy asspulls. But I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible since I pretty much run dry of good story based games since Reminiscence.

>> No.13089257

>>13089245
I would support it, but the reason the nukige was created in the first pace was because the people who weren't good at japanese felt out of place here, and that has only gotten worse.

>> No.13089279

>>13089096
It's sad, /jp/ used to like loosebutt before he became one of the EOP gods. Sharin was held in high regard and G-sen, while controversial due to the twist, was still generally liked.

I still like them, they give me a feeling of nostalgia both as an eroge reader and a /jp/ browser.

>> No.13089288

>>13089257
Well it's not going to get any better because people simply don't want to discuss things with people who aren't on the "same level" as them. The nukige thread nowadays mostly is discussion about random nukige series or asking for recommendations which honestly isn't any better than these threads in their current state

>> No.13089310

>>13089288
There isn't much to discuss about nukige. A thread dedicated to straight up porn will inevitably be about asking and giving recommendations. The nukige thread is fine.

>> No.13089982
File: 190 KB, 806x649, reconquista1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13089982

I just started playing this cotton soft game. I can't say much yet but it reminds me of owasekai and futagoza. It seems to be very fast paced and uses multiple protagonists and a built in flowchart.

Has anyone here played it? I'm also interested in Amber Quartz. I'm going to play it afterwards.

>> No.13089999
File: 170 KB, 806x649, kaisyounasi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13089999

>>13089982
I'll post another picture because that one kind of spoiled something, though very minor.

>> No.13090416

Have anyone tried 永遠の終わりに, i've been looking for it a while now with no luck.
Is it good enough to consider getting it through getchu?

>> No.13090526
File: 156 KB, 1024x576, mahoyo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13090526

How important are these chapters? I only just noticed them.

>> No.13091100
File: 144 KB, 1280x720, ushio.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13091100

Finished the final Ley-Line game. I loved the tsundere main heroine, and also appreciated the careful use of multiple perspectives, which always maintained a first person narration style. I hope I don't have to wait too long for this team's next VN.

Just as a heads up to anyone considering picking this up now that the trilogy's complete: it's best to read the "Another story" under the scenes section after completing each of the first two games. And then you definitely have to go through the extra scenes in the "Another story" section after the third game. The romance isn't complete without that.

>> No.13091110

>>13090526

You need to read them, you'll be pretty confused later on if not. Some of it is important, some of it is just worldbuilding/SoL, enjoy it.

>> No.13091807

>>13091100
Rito is adorable.

>> No.13091896
File: 1.53 MB, 1275x719, モー子 02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13091896

>>13091100
Love.

>> No.13091949
File: 1.46 MB, 1280x800, Screenshot (166).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13091949

Love!

>> No.13091955

>>13091100
>>13091896
Just to be sure, to unlock Ushio's "Another Story" section, do you just have to read through the stories for the other heroines, or did I mess up in my choices?

>> No.13092142
File: 96 KB, 1280x720, leyline.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13092142

>>13091955
The former. You have to clear the 4 scenes under Others (-眠子- -鍔姫&春霞- -アーデルハイト- -憂緒&睦月-) to get Ushio's first scene, and then you have to do every single other scene to get Ushio's second scene. If all you care about is Ushio, it's probably safe to ctrl through all of them but Ushio&Mutsuki and Fuhito because those two are slightly plot-relevant later. Rito's scenes are nice too, though.

>> No.13092596
File: 29 KB, 256x352, 14222[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13092596

VN newfag here. Where can I download untranslated VNs? Looking for pic related, and maybe other clockup stuff. Thank you.

>> No.13092613

>>13092596
Internet. The same place where you download anime, but with a red tint. That would be a good start. Although older stuff might not be comfortably seeded.

And titles written in Japanese to look up stuff where applicable. Some people don't do that, search with romaji, and then are surprised they didn't find anything.

>> No.13092634

>>13092613
Found it. Thank you sir.

now how do I speak japan

>> No.13092635

>>13092596
i was gonna spoonfeed you but i just got bored halfway through sry

>> No.13092763

>>13092635
k thanks champ

>> No.13093296

I messed up on a couple choices early in Kara no Shoujo 2 and now it seems like I'm locked out of the choice that leads to Normal/True End, which means I will have to start from the beginning since I'm retarded and overwrote the save file for those choices.

Why this game doesn't have a "Skip Chapter" function is beyond me.

>> No.13093316

>>13093296
It skips the linear chapters once you finish it once.

>> No.13093322

>>13093316
Thanks. I forgot to apply the patch that let you skip chapter 2 and 4.

>> No.13093547 [DELETED] 

Started 428 〜封鎖された渋谷で〜

PSP version text looks pretty awful but it's readable. Original size is a bit too small.

Also, I have downloaded the ps3 version from clubbox (only took 40 hours and was region blocked). If someone wants it I can upload it. It's 4.5gb.

>> No.13093554
File: 553 KB, 976x603, 428.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13093554

Started 428 〜封鎖された渋谷で〜

PSP version text looks pretty awful but it's readable. Original size is a bit too small.

Also, I have downloaded the ps3 version from clubbox (only took 40 hours and was region blocked). If someone wants it I can upload it. It's 4.5gb.

>> No.13093653

>>13080636
>>13080592
Can anyone explain to me why Nitroplus made that game for Xbox?

>> No.13093660

>>13083453
Quit memetexting.

>> No.13093672

>>13049363
What's the VN in the OP?

>> No.13093702

>>13088362
I've been taking long breaks from here due to the shitposting and japanese difficulty discussions. Also I don't care about 99% of new releases.

>> No.13093851

>>13093554
>Started 428 〜封鎖された渋谷で〜

Enjoy it anon, it's a really unique experience.

>> No.13093859

>>13093653
they probably got some money from ms for an exclusive release or something like that

>>13093672
are you literally retarded?

>> No.13093918

>>13093859
I didn't realize the filename was the actual source.

>> No.13094033

>>13093918
It's more impressive how you didn't know it just by the CG.

>> No.13094042

>>13094033
Sorry, is it supposed to be a famous VN? Just finished my first two VNs(Katawa Shoujo and F/SN) and I just thought it looked interesting.

>> No.13094072

Would you fug looseboy's looseboypussy?

>> No.13094447

>>13094072
No. He's called Loosebutt for a reason. He's asspulled so many twists his butt is unfuckable.

>> No.13094529

>>13094447
Maybe the ultimate twist is that he has a vagina, and thus can't become unfuckable. Those things are elastic.

>> No.13094647

Has anyone seen any scans for the latest Tokyo Necro article in Tech Gian? The blog where I used to get them is gone now, and googling doesn't give me any results.

>> No.13095076

>>13091100
I hated the cow, but to each his own.

>> No.13095227
File: 1.49 MB, 2486x1600, nup72446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13095227

>>13094647
Only the first two pages.

>> No.13095737

>>13095227
wow, that's game really looks shitty with every new promo art. Shimokura was very bad for writing, but interesting regarding to settings and now he is doing generic chuunige.

>> No.13095917

>>13085780
BTW is it possible to play My Merry May on PS Vita? I don't find the PSP version from PS store.

>> No.13095976

>>13095737
You've heard it first on /jp/, anything involving action is chuuni.

>> No.13095997

>>13095917
Cyberfront went bankrupt so all their stuff got pulled from the PS store

>> No.13096071

>>13082007
I need this one.

>> No.13096294

Is fortissimo any good? Which version i need to play?

>> No.13096586

>>13096294
It's a decent enough chuunige.
Whichever the last version they've used to milk it was.

>> No.13096663

>>13051885
What VN is this?

Couldn't track it down on vndb.

>> No.13097142

>>13096663
https://vndb.org/v9330

>> No.13097202
File: 695 KB, 1024x600, 終わりなき夏 永遠なる音律.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13097202

How long is this common route?
I forgot how many hours I read already but im pretty sure im still in it.
if so, how long are the route? I read somehwhere it has 6.

>> No.13097234

>>13096586
So, i looked about Fortissimo in the archive and i got spoilered about ntr. I fucking hope that's not true because i just finished the prologue and liked it. I don't mind bittersweet/sad ending but please not fuckingntr.

>> No.13097266

>>13097202
>カレー
>美味しい
I cannot comprehend. This concept pains me deeply.

>> No.13097270

>>13097266
she is an austrian who grew up in america.
If it makes you feel any better you can just pretend she doesnt know what shes talking about.

>> No.13097328
File: 81 KB, 1024x600, vnr-capture-1024x600-20150224-114920.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13097328

>>13097202
Nevermind.

>> No.13097406

>>13097328
What's your opinion about that game after you finished the common route? I think i might like it but EGS comment and rating made me hesitate a bit.

>> No.13097408

>>13069187

Actually, S;G is NOT a Nitro+ VN. It's 5pb's.

>> No.13097429
File: 418 KB, 999x450, 201502241924319a9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13097429

http://www.nostalgicchord.com/products/arcadia/index.html

タイトル アルカディアの灯火
ジャンル ADV
企画・シナリオ 健速 / 早狩武志
キャラクターデザイン・
原画・彩色 JUNNY / KeG
発売日 2015年2月27日発売予定
対象 全年齢対象
音声 なし
価格 1,000円(税抜)
販売形式 ダウンロード販売のみ

>> No.13097434
File: 302 KB, 800x600, game.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13097434

>>13097234
I had to check the archive to see whether you were trolling. Very few people would consider what >>9409611 mentioned to count as NTR. If you really want to be spoiled, it's just a version of the protagonist from another dimension. But I agree that it wasn't a proper route. The best route is Sakura's, the other two are somewhat "what if" stories with H scenes.

I've decided I'm finished with 藍色ノ狂詩曲~Deep Blue Rhapsody~ after clearing a few endings. Very psychological and stilted narration, full of mysteries, and I still don't know whether the heroine had multiple personalities or was a twin, whether everything was a conspiracy or just her delusion, and what kind of effect the drugs had. Since the guns were real, I'm guessing some mix. I'm terrible at navigating retro games with lots of choices, so if anyone here played this and knows the answer, maybe they can fill me in.

>> No.13097474
File: 723 KB, 1024x600, vnr-capture-1024x600-20150217-015210.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13097474

>>13097406
Its pretty much just normal slice of life, so if thats your thing.

It felt very little buster-ish to me.Shit even has like 3 softball scenes.
theres still a plot hidden behind all the slice of life and im going to keep reading because it caught my interest. feels fucking long though.

>> No.13097499

>>13097234
You're such a fucking bitch. Kill yourself out of /jp/.

>> No.13097768

>>13097234
its not completely ntr but its still very very fucking annoying. at the end of two routes, protagonist from another dimension takes the heroine to another world. One doesn't really count as ntr since mc has died in that route so heroine just leaves the world with another dimension protag because she doesn't have anything in this world anymore. But other one is so fucking funny, mc just fought against a god and kinda won, fall into a coma after that, and heroine just gone like "okay I will go another perfect world with you, this world's mc can stay in come in this world lol", wtf seriously.

>> No.13097854

>>13097474
It is, but the routes themselves are fairly short.
I don't remember if that was the choice above but the Dream H Scene still happens pretty firmly in the common route.

>> No.13097927

>>13097768
That's why Momiji a shit. She doesn't even bother checking if the MC is dead or what.

>> No.13098670

>>13097434
>>13097768
>>13097927
Uninstalled or maybe i will try Sakura route's since this is probably my first untranslated Chuunige. Thanks /jp/, i dodged a bullet . Still felt painful though since i'm liking Momiji so far.

>> No.13098680

NEW THREAD:

>>13098675
>>13098675
>>13098675

>> No.13098683

>>13098680
I was considering making one just now, but I knew someone will go for it too.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action