[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 303 KB, 614x1100, March Hare.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12751936 No.12751936[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I have this niggling thought that if you intentionally spoke with lewd euphemisms/subtexts, she would suddenly start interpreting everything literally.

Please remember to delete your reaction images before 15 minutes pass and don’t nag people to delete their images before 10 minutes.

Monster Girl Collection/Master List & Updates: http://bit.ly/MGCollection
Pastebin version Master List: http://pastebin.com/5dBZzWTX
Monster Girl Media: http://pastebin.com/6kd9Bjdk

>> No.12751942

>>12751925

A second too late.

>> No.12751952

please go back to /a/ and never come back

>> No.12751963

>>12751942
Nice try. Was a good OP too.

>>12751952
>weakbait.jpg

>> No.12751971

>>12751963
no, seriously

you aren't wanted here, cancer

>> No.12751973

This thread is redundant. please delete, janitor.

>> No.12751992

>>12751973
and delete the other thread while you're at it please

>> No.12752088
File: 145 KB, 850x1293, nerdy succubus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>You hear a knock on your front door. A knock during a full moon; you already know this isn’t going to end well. The house is battened down, and the blackout curtains drawn. You even have most of the lights out, just for good measure. Usually they aren't so bold as to try the front door.

>You creep over to the door as quietly as you can and look out the peephole. There is some kind of succubus out there with an absentminded look on her freckled face. She is wearing a tight sweater and plastic framed glasses. She has her hair pulled back into a simple pony tail. She looks like... well, like a huge dork. You expected a full mooner to dress a little more lasciviously, but what really catches your eye is what she is holding.

>Radio gear. A lot of it. She has a gigantic yagi antenna in one hand, and what looks like an oscilloscope in the other hand. A rat's nest of multi colored wires runs from these into a backpack she is wearing, presumably holding the power supply and more radio gear. You can even see a giant omnidirectional antenna sticking out the top of the bag.

>You are a cold blooded veteran of many a full moon, and this is a new one even to you. You’ve seen whorish outfits, charming girl-next-door attire, the whole “my car broke down and I need to use your phone” routine, and once even full-blown military fatigues and combat harness from a particularly viscous ogre. Never radio gear.

http://pastebin.com/Yaug2HYF

>> No.12752088,1 [INTERNAL] 

thank god this thread was deleted because of spoiler abuse

>> No.12752088,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>12751963
I bet this guy is serious too, god we live in shitty times.

>> No.12752088,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>12751963
I don't understand how this is bait, it's an honest guy telling him to f-ck off

>> No.12752088,4 [INTERNAL] 

Does anyone else feel like they're not supposed to love? Girls I like always end up hating me because I'm a creep. In very early primary school I'd always get in trouble for harassing girls and the teacher would always talk to me about it. Even in 2nd grade a girl was afraid to say her address in a game the class was playing because then I would know it. In 3rd grade the same girl seemed to be having a fight with a guy and he was trying to get away so I held her and he ran and then she kneed me and I got in trouble, the teacher told me I should know that she's just a girl and he would have had no problem getting away himself considering he's the best at sports in the class. I visited the school after leaving and everyone got up to talk to welcome me except that girl and her friend. In 4rd grade I would always make fun of a girl when really I liked her. She hated me. In 5-6th grade I was obsessed with a girl but never really did anything about it. Once I accidentally emailed her and she called me a freak, she hated me. In 7th grade I kept staring at this girl in class and I think she stopped coming to that class because she was scared of me. Sometimes she'd come in and the teacher would speak to her in vague terms as if there was some problem with her attending that they both know. In 8th grade I got obsessed with a girl who said she liked me because she thought I was smart. I looked up her last name in the phone book and found a house I thought might be hers and started walking by it daily. Later when we walked home sometimes I found out that wasn't her house but it was further along, so I got the right house and went past and once she even waved hello to me and I acted like I was surprised. I would sometimes think about calling her and just saying nothing. She had depression and eventually I think she was avoiding me because she hadn't talked to me or been around for a long time and I dropped out soon after.

I just can't love people without being a creep and that's why my friend abandoned me...

>> No.12752088,5 [INTERNAL] 

I have this one fantasy where a big motherly lamia has sweet slow sex with me.
After she is done she would kiss me and slowly start to shallow my whole body into her vagina.

Inside her womb I would feel scared and then a tentacle would reach from the dark and insert itself into my bellybutton. Then a wave of pleasure and calmness rushes through me. She now feeds me through the umbilical cord.

Now the mutation process begins. She would pump substances into my body that will turn me into a small and sensitive little girl. I become her daughter and she is now my new real mother.

New tentacles appear and they start to fuck me and fill me with substances that make me more feminine. I spend months living the perfect NEET life inside mommy. No need for eating, warm, safe and being brought to orgasm everyday.

After some years I would be born again, only to find that my mom somehow "stole" my cock from my previous body and after all those years of training I'm ready to be impregnated and bear my mommy's child.

>> No.12752088,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,4
Please, keep talking about cute as hell grade schoolers!

>> No.12752088,7 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,4
why not just get a trip, suicide anon? that way you won't have to go out of your way to make typos or add a line about your internet boyfriend after every blog entry

also i want to hear more about your camera and horse killing

>> No.12752088,8 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,7
le dickspammer face

>> No.12752088,9 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,4
uhhhhhhhh she abandoned you because you're an ugly nerd and she a high-IQ go-getter remember?

>> No.12752088,10 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,6
I did have a trip

>> No.12752088,11 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,9
I can only theorize why "she' abandoned me because she wil lnever talk to me again

>> No.12752088,12 [INTERNAL] 

and having a trip makes you hold back what you really want to say

>> No.12752088,13 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,7
f he didn that i couldnt be asucide naon too. .........dont leave me.....................................

>> No.12752088,14 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,13

>> No.12752088,15 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,5
>>/jp/thread/S12751925#p12754944

lmao

>> No.12752088,16 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,4
She probably killed herself.

>> No.12752088,17 [INTERNAL] 

Trout

>> No.12752088,18 [INTERNAL] 

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒███▒▒██▒▒███▒▒██▒▒███▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒████▒██▒▒████▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒██▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒███████▒▒███████▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒███▒███▒▒███▒███▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒██▒▒▒
▒▒██████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒███▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒███▒▒██▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

>> No.12752088,19 [INTERNAL] 

>>12752088,4
>In 7th grade
Stopped reading there. More loli stories, please!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action