[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 66 KB, 640x480, saberholidaydinner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1259560 No.1259560 [Reply] [Original]

Cross posted from the thread on autosage.

What are you fags going on about? Cynical, sarcastic jerks do very well in real life. The problem with /jp/sies isn't that they're cynical, but that even if they get their basic social mores down, they're too honest to play the game. You don't get girls by caring for them or loving them or being a nice person. You get girls by sending mixed messages of attraction and disdain while keeping a confident, forceful persona. The moment you're honest and put yourself within their reach, they'll start looking for another asshole that knows the game as well as you do. This is what many people in /jp/ don't understand when they say that they would kill to be good with women; the people who are good with women are just as ronery and alienated as you are.

Having ventured outside my shell and confronted the experiences that lie there, I can say that it is no different. Although the people outside claim otherwise, they are just as you are: dreaming, contemplating the past and hoping for the future, but never engaged in the realities of the present. However, there is one key difference: instead of projecting their dreams onto the two dimensional concepts we immediately recognize as unreal, they instead project onto those around them, giving them the same attributes that one of us would give an anime character without recognizing its falseness.

>> No.1259564

They may see themselves in a constant battle to control themselves, their bodies as coursing waters and their souls as dreams and vapors. But they see everyone around them as the opposite: resolute, self-conscious, idealistic, essentially archetypes in a novel in which they are the protagonist. They constantly strive to develop companionship with these characters, and as they struggle, they pick up the tools that they must use to socialize. Yet as they pick up these tools, which are based on experience, their fantasies crumble, and the moment their goals are attainable, they realize that the people they thought they loved were as weak as they were, merely waves in the tides of fate.

/jp/, we are all doomed to solitude. Be glad you realized it sooner.

>> No.1259574

>/jp/, we are all doomed to solitude. Be glad you realized it sooner.
Hooray!

>> No.1259576

I just want a loli daughter, I have no desire to be good with more women than that.

>> No.1259577

You talk a lot.

>> No.1259585

>>1259560
I have no interests in 3D girls and I'm serious.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action