[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 223 KB, 800x560, 1215617879565.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1243938 No.1243938 [Reply] [Original]

God, I'm bored, though I really shouldn't be. I got a few dozen games I've collected over the past months I that I have yet to play, books I haven't read, and animes I haven't watched. Yet, with all this options, the most motivation I can ever sum up is spent sitting around here and mashing F5.

Pic related. I really need to finish FES before P4 comes out.

>> No.1243944

Humans are social creatures, regardless of what anyone claims.

>> No.1243946

What a coincidence, I have exactly the same problem.

>> No.1243947

You make playing games, reading books and watching anime sound like work that require actual effort

>> No.1243948

God, I know what you mean. I have 25 hours worth of animu backlog and yet all I do all day (currently NEET) is browse 4chan and fap
Fuck.

>> No.1243950

Play a jolly tune and sing along. That should be more than enough motivation to do anything.

>> No.1243962

I was just thinking the same thing.

I have loads of VNs to play, even more books to read, and really do want to read them, but every time I start something I stop about ten minutes later and just do nothing.

It wasn't always like this, I mean I learnt to read the damn things and that required effort.

>> No.1243963

Oh god, me too. I should be studying right now, but I all can bring myself to do is refresh /jp/.

>> No.1243971

Eh, I get into moods like this every now and then. The only real solutions are to either ride it out, or to force yourself to do stuff. Either way it'll eventually dissapear.

>> No.1244010

I know how you feel. There's plenty of stuff I could do, but instead I just refresh 4chan all the time.
>>1243947
Well, actually yes, they do. At least getting started does require effort. Maybe it's just me having too much choice so I can't decide and instead wimp out. I just keep postponing everything.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action