[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 21 KB, 200x177, thank.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12433073 No.12433073[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Cell phone novel: “Boom! A boom turned me around”

Light novel: “There was a violent explosion to my rear. I figured this would be another pain in the butt, and thoughts like ‘It’s probably going to make me skip lunch.’ swirled in my head as I turned around.”

Yuusuke Yamada: “There was the sound of a big explosion. I was surprised at the shock. I turned around.”

Ryoutaro Shiba: “There was an explosion. Getting off topic, but did you know that the first time fireworks were used as a weapon in Japan was around the time of the Mongol Invasion?”

Hiryohiko Araki: “There was an explosion behind meeeeeee! I stopped! And I turned around at the same time! And the blast hit me!”

Ryukishi07: “BOoOoOoMM! There was a big explosion behind me…! I noticed the conditions of my surroundings… Before my brain could react, I took action…!! Immediately, I turned around to look behind me…!”

Ryuu Murakami: “There was an explosion behind me. A black cat ran away, a beggar woman vomitted, the excrement collecting at her feet. And then I stepped on the tomato as hard as I could, and turned around.”

Kinoko Nasu: “Suddenly, the sound of an explosion rang out behind me. If my normal speed was a gale of wind, my sudden turn was a lightning bolt, as I spun to face the noise!”

Mari Yaguchi: “I loved to play Bomberman when I was a kid, so when I heard an explosion, I turned to see. I thought maybe it was a stunt by the world’s biggest Bomberman fan.”

Natsuhiko Kyogoku: “A thunderous noise shook the ground. …Was it an explosion? If you were to ask me, it was about as plain as tea without the leaves. …That’s why I replied. With a ‘What?’ A bell, that is, a wind chime, was singing somewhere else.”

Sho Ikegami: “Now, I’m sure everyone is wondering what this explosion was. That’s why I’ve prepared a diagram. Please look behind you.”

>> No.12433078

The cellphone one is the best

>> No.12433126

>>12433073
Yeah yeah, I'll do them. Tomorrow. Probably.

>> No.12433131

I'm not eating this cold pasta, brah.

>> No.12433176

>>12433131
You shouldn't waste food, the Chinese men you love would be ashamed of you!

>> No.12433183

>>12433073
I never understood if just japanese are that bad at writing, or its translation fault
considering that in almost every form of fiction outside animation and comics they are fucking atrocious, I'm pendant for the first though

>> No.12433191

>>12433183
While translation ruins detailed meaning, if it's not just made up and rewritten(including localization) it's the original author's fault mostly.

>> No.12433424

>>12433183
Japanese language is hard to translate since their sentences are more direct and simple. But the retarded content is still the authors fan, but then you have to think who's reading them anyway, it's like your country shitty infamous autor that writes love stories for teenagers and swims in money.

>> No.12437433

Nethack:You hear an explosion behind you -more-
Turning around the blast hits you -more-
You die! Do you want your possesions indentified? (y/n)

>> No.12437525

Why can't LN authors just kill themselves?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action