[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 156 KB, 490x634, 1201851738702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
121875 No.121875 [Reply] [Original]

Over the last few days Ive been afraid of a stray bullet coming through my window and nailing me in the head.
The paramedics would find me pants down, cock in hand, some weird(most likely loli) doujinshi on my screen, "Oniichan Voice CD" playing full blast through my speakers, firefox with several 4chan tabs opened and the lastest clannad episode on pause. Not to mention the bullet in my head.
Boy is my face going to be red or what.

>> No.121877

the only viable option is to bulletproof your walls and windows

>> No.121890

I think in that case you should be more worried about dying as a virgin

>> No.121891

Sit a little further away from the window. You should be allergic to sun by now anyway.

>> No.121895

I just thought of the best idea for an assassin. They're an absolute expert at what they do, but they absolutely refuse to take out the target in an easy and sane way. They must, MUST kill them only while they're in the most embarrassing position or situation possible. The assassin might arrange these situations or simply wait it out depending on their target.

>> No.121896

Where do you live that you would have to worry about stray bullets?

>> No.121901

You want paranoia? Try thinking about having an aneurysm while fapping. It's way more likely than a stray bullet, unless you live in Detroit or something.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action