[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 239 KB, 560x730, 1216031736684.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214373 No.1214373 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Is japan still insanely and ethically indenfensibly conformist and vicious towards dyed hair?

I suppose it's not really that different from the west, we're still terrible nazis about people's appearances in many cases,, just taking it a step further. Nobody should give a shit about your hair colour, really, it's just another form of discrimination so all the usual guff will come out. I don't get why it's important to defend someone's "Right to religion" which is forced on them anyway, and not individual rights.

But Japan is a crazy place so maybe it's all changed the last few years.

>> No.1214376

Lots of people have dyed hair over there, so not so much.
But I do approve of discrimination, so in my opinion, that's bad.

>> No.1214379

Hair color discrimination?

The fuck are you on, kid?

>> No.1214391

>>1214379

Um, instead of acting like a conservative faggot will you please explain how it's not a form of discrimination? I'm guessing you're one of those idiots who only considers forms of discrimination to be the ones that get popularised in the media.

Discrmination against appearance is bad because you're telling people what to do with their own body and self image. It wouldn't be so bad if anyone at all took it seriously. The way it is in Japan is just pretty insane.

>> No.1214398

>>1214391
>>self image

You forgot that people see you outside of your retarded solipsistic world. Yes, I'm going to discriminate because it was YOUR choice and it reflects YOUR bad taste.

>> No.1214401

>>1214391
Not being taken seriously is not a form of discrimination you make yourself appear like a preteen faggot you get treated like one what do you expect?

>> No.1214402

>>1214391
>instead of acting like a conservative faggot
Hey, don't pick on me just 'cause I'm a hick!

What I'm saying is, since when has anyone "discriminated" against anyone else because they dyed their hair? Did someone refuse you service because of your hairdo? It just sounds too silly to be true.

>> No.1214403

>>1214391

Also, in before indecent exposure and other extreme examples. You could use that as an excuse for not having ANY self expression AT ALL(Slippery Slope fallacy). The point is to push the boundaries out further, not keep break them open completely.

>> No.1214417

>>1214402

Um yes, there are times when this will happen in extreme cases. In terms of abuse on the street, and interviews in the workplace, it's rampant.

>>1214401

Oh wow, do you have any idea what discrimination actually is? If you copy and paste anything mentioned with "gay guy" it would definitely be discrimination.

Gay people don't have to be openly gay either, you know. There is still a "choice" involved, but it doesn't make it any more acceptable to jeer them.

>You forgot that people see you outside of your retarded solipsistic world. Yes, I'm going to discriminate because it was YOUR choice and it reflects YOUR bad taste.

Um, what if someone is openly gay, exactly? They "Like" men and they're acting on it, just like someone who might like a certain hair colour.

"Bad taste" is completely subjective. Personally I think anyone with your views is pure social cancer. Actually, that's probably more objective than your view of "bad taste".

>> No.1214424

>>1214401

But you talk like a "preteen faggot" trying to be a tough guy on the internet.

Quite frankly, let me break it to you, if you're not trolling, you're not a terribly intelligent person. At all. Maybe you are academically, but in anything involving criticial thinking you're the kid that sits at the back of the class.

Smart people don't reason that way. Yet somehow it's people like you who get to decide these definitions.

>> No.1214428

Jesus people are completfaggots.

"It's not discrimination because you are choosing to conform to a stereotype I have created out of prejudice."

Do you not realise the problem with this? You're making up bullshit excuses. You could make up a retarded stereotype about ANYTHING, like tall people taking it up he ass, and treat them based on that, just because a slightly higher percentage of tall people may take it up the ass.

>> No.1214429

>>1214417
Three things. First:
>In terms of abuse on the street, and interviews in the workplace, it's rampant.
If your place of work asks for "professional business attire", your hairdo is included, as are your clothes, personal hygiene, etc. Look the part.

Second: what "abuse on the street"? Give me a scenario here. Did someone make fun of you? (poor baby)

Third: What does your hair color have to do with being gay?

>> No.1214430

Discrimination is good, it puts people in the right shape back.
Sissy faggots crying about expressing themselves.
Discriminate and be discriminated, nothing bad about it.

>> No.1214432

>>1214424
>But you talk like a "preteen faggot" trying to be a tough guy on the internet.
Ahahah how by making fun of you? Jesus kid go to sleep.

>> No.1214433

Anyone who thinks someone is immature for dying their hair needs to grow the fuck up themselves. If you're not some teen emo kid, it takes balls to do something like that, balls anons here don't have. Of course you wouldn't understand - you have no individuality to express.

>> No.1214435

>>1214417
The main reason most people find it unacceptable to discriminate against gays is because their sexual orientation is a result of genetic factors. Why the hell shouldn't I judge you for your choices? Why don't you stop discriminating against me for choosing to discriminate against you?

>> No.1214443

>>1214417
You are missing the entire point hating someone because they shove the fact that they are gay into your face is completely different than hating someone because they are gay your argument is severely flawed.

>> No.1214447

>>1214433
Nigga, please.

>> No.1214450

>>1214429
>If your place of work asks for "professional business attire"...

To add to what this anon said, if you want to dye your hair or make any other vain attempt to be unique, fine, go right ahead. But if that's what you want, than don't expect every business to want to hire you.

>> No.1214451

>>1214432

Why are you calling me "kid" when you're likely either younger than me or have a much lower mental age either way? I don't see you making any actual arguments to back your(quite frankly, bullshit) opinion.

>>1214435

So it's okay to discriminate against someone for being an OPEN homosexual, then?

Genetics can pre-dispose us towards almost ANYTHING including taste in haircolour. Some people are predisposed to standing out by lacking the genes that cause herd-like behaviour. We don't have a fucking clue about what is and isn't defined with genetics, and you're talking through your ass either way.

It being a "choice" doesn't make it any more acceptable to discriminate agains someone for it. Why do you have the right to exactly? "it's not genetics" is no an excuse. WHY is it acceptable to discriminate against a choice and not genetics?

It's not affecting you past you maybe seeing someone a hair colour your closed mind finds unattractive. Poor fucking you. Let's lock up the black people so you don't have to deal with all that shitty brown.

>> No.1214455

>>1214443

Um, so being openly gay is "shoving it in someone's face"? I don't see your point here.

>> No.1214457

>>Why don't you stop discriminating against me for choosing to discriminate against you?

This. Stop discriminating against Japanese people who choose to discriminate against those who choose to dye their hair.

>> No.1214458

>>1214433
I think dying your hair is not the problem but dying your hair blue and complaining when people don't take you serious any more is retarded.

>> No.1214464

>>1214433
I MEAN OMG LIEK THAT GUY NEEDS SO MUCH COURAGE TO DYE HIS HAIR BLONDE
OMG ;_;

>> No.1214466

>>1214451
>>So it's okay to discriminate against someone for being an OPEN homosexual, then?

Yes. If you choose to be obnoxious about it, why not? It's no longer about disposition, it's about choice. Again,
>>Why don't you stop discriminating against me for choosing to discriminate against you?

>> No.1214472

>>1214451
Physical age doesn't matter, it's all about Brain Age, and I stopped taking the Brain Age test when I got a 21, so obviously I'm old enough to be here.

>> No.1214477

>>1214472
> I am blatantly underage but some test I did says I am mentally 21.

>> No.1214479

>>1214451
>So it's okay to discriminate against someone for being an OPEN homosexual, then?
Are you trolling? Whenever anyone feels that they need to reinforce their beliefs and life styles on everyone they meet it is immature and annoying, be it a Christian, gay, weaboo, etc.

>> No.1214483

>>1214450

That's just a shitty reduced form of Hobsons choice. By doing so you're pretty much forcing most people not to look the way they want. Why should they have a right to discriminate against hair colour any more than someone for being openly homosexual? Or wearing an item of religious significance? That's even more of a choice.

The majority of office jobs do not deal directly with the public. I will focus on those right now. What exactly is to be gained? Do you know the first thing about Utility in this situation? It does not weigh up as being fair at all.

>If your place of work asks for "professional business attire", your hairdo is included, as are your clothes, personal hygiene, etc. Look the part.

That's a statement of fact as to how things are currently done. There is no defense for that statement in your post. Try again. Just because people are required to "look the part" does not make it acceptable to socially pressure people into looking "Normal". There are instances wher the same tactics are used to push religion - for example in terms of social pressure, you will not get a US president anytime soon who's openly anything but christian. This is just a more extreme version of "Look the part".

>Second: what "abuse on the street"? Give me a scenario here. Did someone make fun of you? (poor baby)

"Poor baby"? Please give me a reason why I should answer a complete and utter tough guy faggot?

> Third: What does your hair color have to do with being gay?

>> No.1214485

(´・_ゝ・)

>> No.1214486

>>1214479

Are YOU trolling? So all open homosexuals are forcing their social values and beliefs on people?

Also, weren't you kind of arguing on the side of the guys that quite viciously force codes of dress on people? Doesn't that nullify your point?

>> No.1214488

>>1214483
> Being a blatant idiot is a form of expression, please do not discriminate.
So you're saying we should abandon out distaste for something, which is a form of expression, to let someone else express himself ?

>> No.1214489

I HAVE AN AVERAGE SIZED DICK

>> No.1214490

ITT underage faggots trying to feel more mature by clinging to "Old fashioned", right wing social views.

Everytime a new form of discrimination is pointed out, there's always SOME excuse.

>> No.1214494

>>1214458

>dying your hair blue and complaining when people don't take you serious any more is retarded.

Uh, why? Why do you keep saying shit without offering any reasoning? Why can't someone with blue hair be taken seriously? You are using your own prejudice to back your own prejudice. This is circular reasoning.

On a law of averages, they're probably more competent than you are.

>> No.1214496

>>1214490
>>ITT underage faggots can't make the distinction between discrimination based on disposition and discrimination based on choice.

>> No.1214497

>>1214490
ITP I don't understand your post, define old fashioned.

>> No.1214500

>>1214494
You can't EXPECT to be taken seriously, because you WON'T be taken seriously.

>> No.1214501

>>1214488

Yes, because your "distaste" and how you express it actually has a negative impact on someone. Don't be such a fucking Libertarian. Bigtory isn't a particularly good way to express yourself. Saying you don't like a particular way of dress is miles of part from saying it's acceptable to mockand jeer it and act like discrimination doesn't occur.

>> No.1214503

>>1214494
I would totally let a cutey honey cosplayer manage my money, totally.

>> No.1214504

>>1214500

But this is because of DISCRIMINATION, thus proving my point. Someone dying their hair has no bearing on their intelligence.

>> No.1214507

>>1214494

The law of averages is a lay term used to express a belief that outcomes of a random event shall "even out" within a small sample.

As invoked in everyday life, the "law" usually reflects bad statistics or wishful thinking rather than any mathematical principle. While there is a real theorem that a random variable will reflect its underlying probability over a very large sample, the law of averages typically assumes that unnatural short-term "balance" must occur.

tl;dr: A sample size of 1 is not sufficient.

>> No.1214508

>>1214503

What if they were really good at handling your money? What difference does it make if they're wearing a hat shaped like a carrot?

None. Again this is YOUR personal prejudice, again, proving my point. You're a bigoted little fuck using a silly example to defend your complete lack of personal ethics.

>> No.1214509

>>1214501
Accepting from people without having a right to oppose yourself to it is the best way to have the country into chaos.
The right to do what you want is as important as the right to tell others you don't like what they're doing.

>> No.1214512

>>1214483
>That's a statement of fact as to how things are currently done. There is no defense for that statement in your post. Try again. Just because people are required to "look the part" does not make it acceptable to socially pressure people into looking "Normal". There are instances wher the same tactics are used to push religion - for example in terms of social pressure, you will not get a US president anytime soon who's openly anything but christian. This is just a more extreme version of "Look the part".
This has nothing to do with societal views or your life or anything a buisness chooses who they want for the job they pay you to work there it is completely in their right to not hire you if they deem you unprofessional like it or not the whole world is going to accept your style and opinions. Welcome to the adult world.

>> No.1214513

>>1214501
>>act like discrimination doesn't occur

We all understand it's discrimination. And we don't give a shit. Now get out.

>> No.1214514

>>1214507

On a law of averages, picking anyone at random from the sample space of any given random group, I would hope that they would not be so incredibly fucking stupid as to think that dying your hair blue automatically makes you a clown.

>> No.1214516

>Someone dying their hair has no bearing on their intelligence

It tends to be a reflection of their worldviews. It's not a trait normally found in productive and responsible workers.

Market signalling in the skills market, capitalism fuck yeah!

>> No.1214517

>>1214513

If you don't give a shit you wouldn't have bothered posting. The only reason you would possibly say that is to try and sound tough.

You are a complete waste of a human life.

>> No.1214520

>>1214504
Because most intelligent people don't dye their hair, the majority of people who dye their hair is stupid, were I to meet someone with dyed hair, I would be able to safely assume that this person has a high likeliness of being a stupid idiot.
If that person were to be intelligent, discrimination against such people isn't strong enough to stop a competent man from ascending.

>> No.1214523

Guys.

I think this guy deserves a reward.

10/10

age for hilarious trolling

>> No.1214526

Nothing good comes from threads about real life Japan.

Let's keep the discussion here in /jp/ only related to Japanese geek culture, and keep the other stuff (like this thread) in /n/ or /trv/. Thanks.

>> No.1214527

It is alright to discriminate against choices because if the discrimination is severe enough, the person can just CHOOSE DIFFERENTLY.

If you whore for attention it's stupid to whine when you get some.

>> No.1214530
File: 88 KB, 300x300, 1219986054246.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214530

TOUHOU HIJACK LOL

>> No.1214534
File: 117 KB, 700x494, 1219986099185.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214534

>> No.1214536
File: 41 KB, 518x400, 1219986123204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214536

>> No.1214538

>>1214508
Ethics is a personal issue, my ethics are mine and worth no less than yours, think what you want about them, but I have no less ethics than anyone.

>> No.1214539

>It tends to be a reflection of their worldviews. It's not a trait normally found in productive and responsible workers.

Uh, do you have any statistics on this? The only reason is BECAUSE the stigma exists, people with funny hair aren't going to be able to get into those jobs. This is circular reasoning.

>Market signalling in the skills market, capitalism fuck yeah!

Capitalism like this fucking blows. That's why you have unions and workers' rights to keep shit in check. Unfortunately the US has no good unions.

>> No.1214546
File: 467 KB, 1118x1600, 1219986202246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214546

>> No.1214548

I am awaiting trial for murdering someone who i deemed retarded on an imageboard. Should I hire a lawyer with blue hair, or should I hair a lawyer with normal hair?
Hmm...which one would be most beneficial?

>> No.1214557

>>1214504
YES IT DOES because by doing that you are a reaffirming a negative image of yourself by societal standards thats life.

>> No.1214559

>>1214538

Bullshit, you do have less. You only inherit values from your culture and don't reason thm for yourself. If you did you'd understand what discrimination actually is and why it's bad.

It's the good old difference between doing bad because it might make Beardy Man in Sky angry and doing bad because you don't want to negatively affect others. You only see good and bad as arbitary, perhaps relativist concepts as defined by society, just another form of a Beardy Man in the Sky.

>> No.1214560
File: 60 KB, 572x724, 1219986310227.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214560

>>1214539
Can you name anywhere on earth with enough union representation to let me come to work in a batman costume? Because I'm totally moving there.

>> No.1214561

>>1214548
A lawyer with blue hair will show your needs to be different more, you will have more chances of pleading delirium.
Go blue.

>> No.1214563
File: 106 KB, 605x640, 1219986347628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214563

>> No.1214565

>>1214560

Adam West's mansion.

>> No.1214566
File: 202 KB, 427x600, 1219986390047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214566

>> No.1214572
File: 292 KB, 524x744, 1219986450530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214572

>> No.1214573

>>1214539
Purple hair is body-language for I AM A GIGANTIC FAGGOT AND A WASTE OF FLESH. Don't want to yell that at your potential boss? Don't dye your hair funny colours, nobody is forcing you to.

>> No.1214576

>>1214514
What I am trying to say is that that is NOT THE LAW OF AVERAGES. Please STOP CONFUSING TERMS WITH VERY SPECIFIC SCIENTIFIC MEANINGS that you CLEARLY HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO LEARN.

>> No.1214578
File: 144 KB, 867x720, 1219986507193.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214578

>> No.1214580
File: 179 KB, 400x436, 1219986573911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214580

>> No.1214581

>>1214559
Values aren't inherited, morals are personal things that belong only to you.
I don't have less convictions, I have different ones.
Remember the limit to one's freedom is where another person's begins, I judge these things to be bad and all you can do about it is say you don't approve, your version of good isn't the same as mine and isn't any better.

>> No.1214584
File: 74 KB, 662x920, 1219986615941.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214584

>> No.1214586
File: 207 KB, 503x640, 1219986694246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214586

>> No.1214590

>>1214581
Wow, it's like you're literally vomiting back up the shit they feed you in Intro to Social Philosophy.

>> No.1214592
File: 174 KB, 720x512, 1219986753314.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214592

>> No.1214594

Anyone who values the wacky color of their dyed hair over a good job is fucking stupid. But wait, does that make me old-fashioned? You know, the way I value my livelihood and career more than my dyed hair?

>> No.1214595

>>1214581
personal image =/= values

>> No.1214596

>>1214590
Yeah, because traditional philosophy has been around for a while, certainly longer than you, and I believe that your rejection of societal values and common good is stupid rebellion.

>> No.1214604

>Uh, do you have any statistics on this? The only reason is BECAUSE the stigma exists, people with funny hair aren't going to be able to get into those jobs. This is circular reasoning

Circular reasoning indeed, but regardless of what came first, idiots with dyed hair or people who dislike idiots with dyed hair, there have to be some truth in it for it to be ingrained into the workforce, or else such ideas would have died out.

>Capitalism like this fucking blows
Market signalling is the best way to deal with the problem of information asymmetry, you should consider dyed hair to be a fairly grade to pass actually. Any bum can stop dying their hair and get their natural colour back, it's much harder to say, get good grades in university.

>> No.1214606
File: 357 KB, 800x600, 1219986922284.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214606

>>1214581
Ok, please don't encroach on my personal freedom when I come over and rape your parents.

>> No.1214612
File: 100 KB, 857x596, 1219986993368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214612

>> No.1214617
File: 155 KB, 426x500, 1219987051826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214617

>> No.1214618

>>1214606
Don't come crying when I use my right to shoot the fuck out of you then.
Stop being a stupid vindicative idiot, being angry doesn't do you any good.

>> No.1214619
File: 51 KB, 500x500, 1219987094785.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214619

>> No.1214621

You're all talking shit. They actually did a study on this, at least with goths in specific, and found they were some of the highest achievers.

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/A-light-in-the-dark.3928573.jp

Goths of course are the biggest whores for unnaturally dyed hair. So the whole assumption is bullshit based on misconceptions and the fact that you don't see any people with unnatural hair in good jobs to judge their work ethic, because it's not allowed. So of course they're going to LOOK like underachievers.

Thread over.

>> No.1214623
File: 346 KB, 800x600, 1219987174786.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214623

>> No.1214627
File: 114 KB, 500x550, 1219987223862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214627

>> No.1214629

The problem with relativism is that people will get pushy with relativism itself.

But as a relativist, you have to be accepting that someone who views ethics as objective, logic based, utility based, is equally valid to your own viewpoint.

You can't argue against their ethics, because they're only as valid as yours.

>> No.1214632
File: 89 KB, 853x800, 1219987271708.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214632

>> No.1214634
File: 29 KB, 400x400, 1219987309310.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214634

>> No.1214636
File: 161 KB, 586x613, 1219987367179.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214636

>> No.1214637

>THE GEEKS

These invariably bespectacled youngsters spend every given moment indoors playing interactive online computer games and updating their blogs. When they do venture outdoors it is usually to attend Star Trek conventions or to pick up the latest Terry Pratchett paperback.

wat

>> No.1214638

(☣) [☢] ‭‭‭‭4chan EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM [☢] (☣)

[EN] WARNING: THIS THREAD IS BEING USED TO CONTAIN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS THREAD. DO NOT ENTER THIS AREA. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. DAMAGE CONTROL AGENTS WILL SHOOT ON SIGHT.

[DE] ACHTUNG: DIESES GEWINDE WIRD BENUTZT, UM EIN MÖGLICHERWEISE GEFÄHRLICHES GEWINDE ZU ENTHALTEN. DIESEN BEREICH NICHT EINGEBEN. NICHT IN DIESEM GEWINDE BEKANNTGEBEN. BESCHÄDIGUNG STEUERmittel SCHIESSEN AUF ANBLICK.

[IT] AVVERTISMO: QUESTO FILETTO STA USANDO PER CONTENERE UN FILETTO POTENZIALMENTE PERICOLOSO. NON ENTRARE IN QUESTA ZONA. NON INVIARE IN QUESTO FILETTO. GLI AGENTI DI CONTROLLO DI DANNI SPARERANNO SU VISTA.

[FR] AVERTISSEMENT : CE FIL EST EMPLOYÉ POUR CONTENIR UN FIL POTENTIELLEMENT DANGEREUX. NE PAS ENTRER DANS CE SECTEUR. NE PAS SIGNALER EN CE FIL. LES AGENTS DE COMMANDE DE DOMMAGES TIRERONT SUR LA VUE.

[RU] ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ : эта нить, которая используется для сдерживания потенциально опасные цепочки. Не вводите этой области. Не отвечайте в эту тему. Ущерба будут стрелять без предупреждения.

[JA] 警告: この糸が可能性としては危ない糸を含んでいるのに使用されている。 この区域に入ってはいけない。 この糸で掲示してはいけない。 被害対策の代理店は視力で撃つ。

‭(☣) [☢] ‭‭‭‭4chan EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM [☢] (☣)

>> No.1214640

(☣) [☢] ‭‭‭‭4chan EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM [☢] (☣)

[EN] WARNING: THIS THREAD IS BEING USED TO CONTAIN A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS THREAD. DO NOT ENTER THIS AREA. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. DAMAGE CONTROL AGENTS WILL SHOOT ON SIGHT.

[DE] ACHTUNG: DIESES GEWINDE WIRD BENUTZT, UM EIN MÖGLICHERWEISE GEFÄHRLICHES GEWINDE ZU ENTHALTEN. DIESEN BEREICH NICHT EINGEBEN. NICHT IN DIESEM GEWINDE BEKANNTGEBEN. BESCHÄDIGUNG STEUERmittel SCHIESSEN AUF ANBLICK.

[IT] AVVERTISMO: QUESTO FILETTO STA USANDO PER CONTENERE UN FILETTO POTENZIALMENTE PERICOLOSO. NON ENTRARE IN QUESTA ZONA. NON INVIARE IN QUESTO FILETTO. GLI AGENTI DI CONTROLLO DI DANNI SPARERANNO SU VISTA.

[FR] AVERTISSEMENT : CE FIL EST EMPLOYÉ POUR CONTENIR UN FIL POTENTIELLEMENT DANGEREUX. NE PAS ENTRER DANS CE SECTEUR. NE PAS SIGNALER EN CE FIL. LES AGENTS DE COMMANDE DE DOMMAGES TIRERONT SUR LA VUE.

[RU] ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ : эта нить, которая используется для сдерживания потенциально опасные цепочки. Не вводите этой области. Не отвечайте в эту тему. Ущерба будут стрелять без предупреждения.

[JA] 警告: この糸が可能性としては危ない糸を含んでいるのに使用されている。 この区域に入ってはいけない。 この糸で掲示してはいけない。 被害対策の代理店は視力で撃つ。

‭(☣) [☢] ‭‭‭‭4chan EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM [☢] (☣)

>> No.1214642

>>1214638
BABELFIIIIIIISH

>> No.1214644
File: 147 KB, 632x979, 1219987485950.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214644

>> No.1214648

>>1214638
Haha nice try but I'm not going to fall for thOH MY FUCKING GOD OH GOD NOFUCKFCKFUYC,FCURFKLCSOMEONEHE;LPMEFUCKFUCKFASDFADFAU

>> No.1214649
File: 134 KB, 1115x827, 1219987553359.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214649

>> No.1214650

>>1214594

>Anyone who values the wacky color of their dyed hair over a good job is fucking stupid. But wait, does that make me old-fashioned? You know, the way I value my livelihood and career more than my dyed hair?

That doesn't excuse the discrimination that causes the Hobson's choice to begin with.

Those people who chose their "Hair" are chosing something more than that. They are the only thing that's making it so people aren't completely and utterly forced to have "Normal" hair. The minute you realise that, the minute I might take you seriously.

It's not your place to define other people's values. for some people the key to individualism may begin with sitting at home with purple pigtails.

Unless you have a good argument of course. Which you don't.

>Because most intelligent people don't dye their hair, the majority of people who dye their hair is stupid,

Proof please. This is just prejudice again.

>> No.1214654

>>1214638

ahahaha wat

>> No.1214655
File: 125 KB, 650x493, 1219987591182.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214655

>> No.1214662
File: 426 KB, 889x619, 1219987762083.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214662

Actually, I never see many Alice X Marisa pictures any more, even though it used to be /jp/'s favorite pairing. What's up with that?

>> No.1214668
File: 74 KB, 923x645, 1219987807000.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214668

>> No.1214671

I just did a few pushups, now I am too tired to rage, I will proceed to take it easy, so long, thread.

>> No.1214672
File: 236 KB, 800x688, 1219987861931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214672

>> No.1214673

it's called professional attire. if you work in a corporate office you wouldn't show up to work with blue hair the same way you wouldn't show up in a t-shirt and flip flops. You are expected to present yourself professionally. If you work in a record shop or video store, fine, but if you get a salary most likely you'll have to put the manic panic on the shelf.

when it comes to Japan TONS of younger people dye their hair (mostly to a kind of orange-brown color), especially females, but most workers have to keep their hair a natural color, read: black. in the states I'm sure you could get away with dying your hair blond because there are plenty of naturally blond people out there. that's not the case over here, where most all Japanese people have dark brown or black hair.

>> No.1214677

Alice is supposed to be madly in love with Marisa and Marisa is supposed to ignore her. Damn artists, the other way around does not happen.

>> No.1214692
File: 955 KB, 1600x1200, 1219988068338.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214692

Remember when we didn't rage at trolls? Remember when we thought they were funny? Where did that anonymous go?

>> No.1214696

Needs some Alice x Medicine

>> No.1214697
File: 253 KB, 750x1000, 1219988147158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214697

>> No.1214700

>>1214692
We don't rage at ops, we now rage at each other's opinions.
In a way, we don't rage at trolls.

>> No.1214703

TOUHOU HIJACKERS THE JOKE IS OVER LET THE THREAD DIE!

>> No.1214707
File: 117 KB, 600x700, 1219988248979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214707

>> No.1214712
File: 81 KB, 550x386, 1219988334378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214712

>> No.1214719

>They are the only thing that's making it so people aren't completely and utterly forced to have "Normal" hair.

I never realized the amount of bravery it must fight this revolution.
In my eyes, it's not a matter of "this person is an idiot/whatever for having dyed hair" it's "wow, this person actually uses something as superficial as their hair color as a means of expressing individuality".

>> No.1214720
File: 213 KB, 687x496, 1219988395557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214720

>> No.1214722

>>1214692
Anonymous dislike OP because he thinks anonymous will support his edgy nonconformist views just because anonymous also happens to be shunned by society

>> No.1214728
File: 183 KB, 1280x711, 1219988474714.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214728

>> No.1214741
File: 84 KB, 800x572, 1219988581076.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214741

>> No.1214749
File: 101 KB, 470x572, 1219988644584.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214749

>> No.1214764

>>1214722 Anonymous dislike OP because
Man, you were going strong until the fourth word.

We don't need a reason; hatred is an integral part of or physiology.

>> No.1214769

>>1214638

ahahaha wat

>> No.1214773

>>1214719

I find this ironic since I've never found anyone holding your opinion to be anything resembling individualistic.

How do you express you individuality exactly?

The irony is that you're the one being superficial making that judgement. Oh, if only you could realise it.

>> No.1214786

>it's called professional attire. if you work in a corporate office you wouldn't show up to work with blue hair the same way you wouldn't show up in a t-shirt and flip flops.

Why? Do you have any reasoning to back this?

>You are expected to present yourself professionally.

I.e. according to standards dreamt up by snivelling little corporate shits who like to control people. Professionalism is not an objective standard. I would rather judge someone by the way in which they act and call that professional or not so. I don't care if a doctor looks like a penguin if he make me feel better.

>If you work in a record shop or video store, fine, but if you get a salary most likely you'll have to put the manic panic on the shelf.

BECAUSE of prejudice. Calling it "Professional attire" just makes it all the more revolting that you're trying to candy-coat it. There's no real reason for it to begin with. If people didn't have it, we might judge each other on our actions instead. That's why this is such a huge issue. We're far too trusting of guys in suits.

>> No.1214796
File: 21 KB, 324x340, 1219989210571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214796

>>1214786

>> No.1214805

I find it amusing that the "mature" people in this thread seem to hide behind the concept of "professional attire". It's like defended corporate malpractice by screaming BUSINESS at someone's face and then running away calling everyone else immature.

>> No.1214807

>>1214786
If you don't like being judged by the "man" why the fuck are you trying to work for him??

>> No.1214809
File: 138 KB, 500x500, 1219989471393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214809

>> No.1214812
File: 161 KB, 600x784, 1219989503861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214812

>> No.1214816
File: 198 KB, 713x920, 1219989553452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214816

>> No.1214817

>>1214786

You can bitch all you want you whiny little faggot, it's not going to do anything. Realize that there are actual ways of expressing individuality beyond hair color/piercings/clothing and suck it up and wear a goddamn suit if your boss wants you to. And if that's not good enough for you, than tough shit.

>> No.1214819

>>1214786
What argument do you have against conformism and stopping people from expressing themselves ?

>> No.1214820

I JUST SHAVED MY BUTT HOLE AND NOW IT'S BLEEDING. THERE WAS TOO MUCH HAIR IN MY BUTT AND IT FELT LIKE THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING UP THERE. I WAS SICK OF ADJUSTING IT EVER FEW MINUTES. SHAVING IT WAS FINE UNTIL THE END WHEN I NOTICED IT WAS BLEEDING IN THAT STRETCH OF SKIN WHERE MY ASS MET MY DICK. WHEN I SEEN BLOOD ON THE RAZOR I FREAKED. THEN I PUT A WASHCLOTH UP THERE THAT IS NOW SOAKED WITH BLOOD AND SHIT. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SHAVE YOUR ASS.

>> No.1214821
File: 542 KB, 2100x2700, 1219989621579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214821

>> No.1214822

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214823
File: 652 KB, 1052x1500, 1219989704381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214823

>> No.1214824

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214826

>We're far too trusting of guys in suits.
All the reason to wear them

>> No.1214827

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214828

>>1214820
HOLY SHIT MAN
HOLY SHIT

I 'VE BEEN CRACKING MY JOINTS AND GOT A GANGLION CYST
FUCK MAN
IT GROWS UP AS I DO PUSHUPS
THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER CRACK YOUR JOINTS.

>> No.1214829

>>1214773

Sorry hun, "individuality" isn't expressed. Anyone who expresses their opinion wants one of two things.

1. To be agreed with
2. To be disagreed with

Communication as a whole is a desire to come into contact with one another, and to be able to do so. This is perfectly natural, everyone is prone (to some extent) to feel familiar with one another. Creating (or forcing rather) a avatar for people to view you as is no way an object of individuality, it's a way to have people agree or disagree with you. Individuality is what your experiences and thoughts directed you to; what you believe in.

You cannot have this without DISCRIMINATION as much as you can't have it without it. Dying your hair is a form of COMMUNICATION not INDIVIDUALITY.

>> No.1214830
File: 74 KB, 288x288, 1219989751955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214830

W-what's going on in here, A-anonymous?"

>> No.1214831

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214832
File: 306 KB, 600x800, 1219989769533.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214832

>> No.1214833

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214836

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214838

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214839
File: 63 KB, 450x600, 1219989828251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214839

HERP DERP I LEAK POOP

>> No.1214840

>>1214786
There are countless things to be pissed off about in the world today, there are countless things to want to fight for...but this simply isn't one of them.

>> No.1214841

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214843

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214845

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214846

>>1214840
THE ECONOMY IS SHIT
WE GO TO WARS FOR NO GOOD REASON
OUR MONEY IS WASTED
LET'S START A REBELLION AGAINST DISCRIMINATION, DUDE.

>> No.1214848

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214849
File: 128 KB, 713x1000, 1219989945380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214849

BAKA 9 LOLOLOLOL

>> No.1214851

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid = Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber = Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster = Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou > Ciel = Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) = "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett = Akiha = Fujino = Araya = Touko = Alba = 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki = Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse = Azaka = Misayo > Kirie = Zombie = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

>> No.1214855
File: 30 KB, 130x213, 1219989997877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214855

>>1214839

>> No.1214857
File: 107 KB, 482x650, 1219990046378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214857

>> No.1214866
File: 155 KB, 600x839, 1219990171719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214866

>> No.1214871
File: 23 KB, 580x420, 1219990242754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214871

M-marisa... C-could you change my diaper? I'm leaking poop.

>> No.1214874
File: 51 KB, 500x626, 1219990280413.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214874

>> No.1214878

>>1214871
in before inspection.

>> No.1214881
File: 360 KB, 600x600, 1219990353523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214881

>> No.1214895

Any woman who shows her ankles is a whore.

>> No.1214904
File: 96 KB, 805x920, 1219990945572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1214904

I can't live without getting at least 12 hours a sleep a day. Sleeping is heaven, it's the greatest feeling the world and you can dream! You're not a good Hikki unless you get 10 hours a sleep a night. My philosophy is that there's no point in going outside and seeing the world, because I can dream all of it myself. It's beautiful. It's the highest form of life. Nothing can surpass it. As people work themselves to death on my behalf, I'm lying still in my bed, dreaming away. Why are those who work considered better, when throughout history, those who own the highest pleasures do not? As a Hikkikomori, I am a majestic aristocrat, and sleep is my ambrosia.

>> No.1214909

>>1214692
I miss all of 4chan before the rage meme started.
Remember when /jp/ was too unimportant to have serious trolling on it? Sure there was some, but most of those who tried didn't understand the first rule of /jp/: "It's not about Japan" and so were very easy to spot and ignore.

>> No.1214913

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

>> No.1214918

>>1214909
I don't remember when /jp/ didn't have any serious trolling.
The trolling was as serious as it is today, the people responding to it are just more stupid.

>> No.1214922

Anyone remember the day /a/ came up with a 2008 election eroge before the mods completely bombed all threads relating to it?

Ron Paul- Mysterious transfer student who's actually an alien
Huckabee- Clumsy, innocent schoolgirl i.e. Mikuru
Romney- Arrogant daughter of rich family with hidden softside. However, the Romney you know is only a robot stand-in for the real Romney who became a hikki due to emotional distress from bullying.
Obama- Little brown meganeko. Victim of bullying, due to outspokenness. Calls Edwards Nee-san.
Hillary- Student council president. Although seemingly strict and powerful, has nervous breakdowns unknown to the rest of the class.
Edwards- Adventurous, rural tomboy. Bitter rivals with Giulani. Obama's Nee-san.
Giulani- Giuliani as the slutty mean girl. Urban. Bitter rivals with Edwards. Leader of bullies aka Antoinette.
Kucinich- Loli. Little sister? She would think she's some kind of child genius and tries to be very mature, but she's actually an idiot. She would commit many malapropisms, and screw up common sayings. Because she thinks she's a genius, she has a bit of an ojou-sama complex.

>> No.1214925

Trolling is an art form. You should treat it as thus!

>> No.1214927

Posting in a 10/10 thread

>> No.1214932

>>1214925
Then consider me an Art Critic.

>> No.1214933

HELLO, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. JUST NOW, A MENTALLY INSANE MAN NAMED ERIC BAUMAN STOLE A SUIT FROM MY STORE AND CLAIMED IT WAS HIS. IN NO TIME, MY MASSIVE MANHOOD MISSILE TORE OUT OF MY FRESHLY TAILORED PANTS, KNOCKING HIM TO THE GROUND. THE LOOK OF FRIGHT IN HIS EYES CAUSED MY LOVE MACHINE TO TINGLE, AND WITH MY OBLITERATED PANTS LAY STREWN ABOUT MY ANKLES, I CHARGED AT HIM WITH THE FEROCITY OF A FREIGHT TRAIN. THE LOOK THAT GRACED HIS TEARFUL EYES AS MY PULSATING POWER PUMP RUSHED TO MEET HIS FACE WILL CAUSE ME RUMBLING LAUGHTER FOR MANY A YEAR TO COME. SCARED AND HELPLESS, HE TRIED TO RUN BUT IT WAS FUTILE AS HE GOT A TASTE OF MY COLLOSAL COCK CANNON CRASHING ACROSS HIS CRANIUM, KNOCKING HIM ACROSS THE FLOOR, THROUGH SEVERAL DESKS, AND FINALLY CRASHING HIM AGAINST THE WALL, WHERE I STOOD OVER HIM RELEASING A MULTITUDE OF MANJUICE, DROWNING HIM IN MY RICH PROTEIN SHAKE. THE COPIOUS AMOUNT OF CORN SYRUP FROM MY PULSATING POWER PACKED PUBIC FLESHMEAT FLOODED THE STORE AND SEVERAL NEARBY STREETS, INJURING HUNDREDS AS THEY TRIED TO FLEE. I GUARANTEE IT.

>> No.1214934

The terming of Lucky Star as a "slice-of-life" animu is mainly an excuse to justify its general lack of humor and complex plot points. In most animu that are considered "slice-of-life", more emphasis is put on setting and atmosphere than on the writing. In Lucky Star however, the setting is generally ignored and often replaced by one color backgrounds during unfunny comedy bits. Slice-of-life is NOT in any way a justification for lack of interesting writing if what makes slice-of-life animu enjoyable is completely missing, which is the case in Lucky Star.

>> No.1214936

Been in Japan about a year. Not in Tokyo, but Kagoshima, which is a big city but not 'cosmopolitan'.

I see lots of people with bleached hair, but I've only seen people with unnatural (green, pink, etc) hair a few times. Both times it was just a few streaks instead of the whole head.

>> No.1214941

I've seen 21 niggers in japan.

>> No.1214944

I've leaked poo.

>> No.1214947

Day 1

HIVE MIND, I AM ONLY 8, BUT MY DEVELOPMENT HAS NOT BEEN IMPEDED SEVERELY, RESULTING IN FULLY-FUNCTIONAL ORGANS AND LIMBS. ALTHOUGH AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT MOVE THEM, SOON I WILL BE READY TO CARRY OUT THE WILL OF THE QUEEN.

Day 2

HIVE MIND, YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW MY CLAWS ARE BEGINNING TO FORM. ONE DAY I HOPE TO STRIKE DOWN THE TERRAN MENACE WITH THEM.

Day 3

TODAY I HAVE RECOGNIZED MY GENDER AND TASK, HIVE MIND. IT APPEARS I AM AN ATTACK DRONE. IT SADDENS ME TO KNOW THAT I AM UNABLE TO ASSIST THE QUEEN IN BEARING MORE SPAWN AS A WORKER, BUT NONETHELESS I WILL DO MY DUTY WITHOUT A MOMENTS HESITATION.


Day 4

>> No.1214949

I pedal the last stretch uphill. I can't help but notice that lately it doesn't leave me as tired or out of breath. It's been a few years trekking the deserted coasts after all, my legs are not what they used to be. Stepping off the bicycle, I look at the outstretching view. I'm standing on what used to be a mountain, but now I can feel the sea breeze hitting my face.

The smell of the ocean reminds me of my first days in this forgotten land. Japan hasn't been the same since the storms, and returning home is now almost impossible.
Or that's what I like to tell myself. I'm sure that if I looked hard enough I would find one of the last transports to the other side of the ocean, but there was really no point.
The same stories all over the globe, or at least those were the last reports.
Right before they shut down the internet, and 4chan with it. Now, my Anonymous status means nothing, the life I knew gone, and my only goal now is to find that mythical place before we fade out.
I look upwards to the sky, watching the clouds pass by lazily. I miss them. I wonder where the rest of us are. Lost, thrown all over the planet, and with no way to contact each other. Maybe some are traveling with me, no way to tell. Of course, looking for that cafe is popular. I have already run into otakus, their heaving and wheezing easily recognizable.
They are not so common now.
I draw a sip of the water bottle. It was a good idea to ride a bike instead of driving a motor. A pre collapse physique wouldn't be able to deal with this new world.
Taking a last, long look at the crashing waves, I start to pedal again. I'll keep looking for that place, that cafe attended by someone who might not even exist. All I need before seeing humanity's last throes is to drink a cup of coffee at Cafe Alpha.
It might take me ten more years, and I might not even find it at the end. The bike goes faster, gaining speed downhill. I'm not in a rush; she will wait until I get there.

>> No.1214952

uhhhhh yukkuris suck omg i hate them just lookign at them makes my blood pump liek crazy oh god just kill it wih fire while i swing my limp wrists round LIKE A FAGGOT

>> No.1214956

As an aside I often see old ladies with either bright purple or blue hair here in Japan. It's kind of a weird phenomenon. I guess they don't work and can do what they like, but it's like this little old lady subculture over here.

>> No.1214957

1.Heisig "remembering the kanji"
2.learn the kana
3.read tae kim's guide to jap grammar on the net
4.go through genki 1 and 2 for vocab
5.japanese, the manga way
6.senko k maynard japanese grammar handbook
7.integrated intermediate jap
8.GOOD JOB THE WINNER IS YOU!


Just study these books in that order. Get the CDS for all textbooks. Find and Download "Yan-san and the Japanese people" movies and accompanying workbooks. Study this series in combo with Genki 1 and 2. When you get to the intermediate level, start seriously trying to understand jap drama which you download off the interbuts.

once you get past the "integrated intermediate japanese" text, start importing JLPT books for Nippon, particularly the listening comprehenstion.

Also try to find a tutor, but if you can't don't give up! Speak it when you can, but you can still go a long way by studying grammar AND listening comprehension. Listening is a great skill to build. When and if you do get to japan , and if you followed the method I outlined above, your moonspeak ability will be excellent. even more important is that you built a strong foundation of grammar and comprehension ability, so when you immerse yourself in japan, you'll be able to thrive.

>> No.1214961

>>1214947
;___;

>> No.1214962

Hey my names Jess and im 14, a friend showed me this site and its sooooooooooooooooo cool, except for the bakas who are posting pornography and hentai (HENTAI MEANS PERVERT IN JAPANESE BAKAS, YOUR PERVERTS!) -.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'-.-'
I <3 Real anime (not hentai) like naruto, sonic adventures, teentitans, bleach and one peice, Luffy is so kawaiiii!!! (cute in japanese)
RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGUU I am fluent in japanese, apple, RIINNNGGUUUU Anata wa kawaii ringu desu!

sayonara ( bye in japanese ) ^_________________________^

AzNpRiDe LMAOLOL IM NOT RELLLY ASIAN, but i wish i was ^___^ they have such good hair

>> No.1214975

>>1214947
OH SHIT ;_;

>> No.1214990

>>1214947
;_; is all I can say

>> No.1215006

Well this was a shit thread from start to finish.

>> No.1215045

>>1214829
>Dying your hair is a form of COMMUNICATION not INDIVIDUALITY

Please tell me you are trolling. Having a hair colour that is different makes you "rarer" therefore more individual. Your personality may still be shit, but that's usually not been the case in my experience. Either way the very fact that you have a hair colour that's less common makes you rarer.

I don't get why people with conservative view points seem to get off reversing what is logically true. You know the kind of crap I mean. Hey! Tax cuts at the top instead of at the bottom!

>>1214817

Haha, someone's squirming. You have no fucking individuality and you have no clue. There are of course plenty of ways to express yourself aside from what you list - but I can guarantee you go in for almost none of them.

>> No.1215046

>>1214947
Someone needs to add another day or two to this

>> No.1215071

>>1215045

I'm not a troll, and I think this entire thread is full of trolls because hair dyeing and hair color isn't a big deal to me, but you are really making yourself sound like you have no other assets other than your unique appearance.

Don't make yourself sound like an ugly ass.

>> No.1215102

>>1215045
"Rare," huh? "Rare" like the rest of the faggots who dye their hair. There are no less than 6 billion people on this earth, and someone thinks that by artificially changing the color of their hair, they'll be more or less special than the other billions of people on the planet?

It'll take a lot more effort than a cosmetic change to stand out among your peers.

Outrageous colors usually indicate a desperate cry for attention and/or fandom, both of which is needless faggotry. End thread.

>> No.1215264

>>1215102

>"Rare," huh? "Rare" like the rest of the faggots who dye their hair

Yes exactly. Pink hair is rarer than brown hair, for example.

Pull your bullshit YOU THINK YOU'RE DIFFERNT BUT [email protected] REALLY THE SAME every dumbass does, but it won't change this fact. Someone with pink hair is still deviating from the norm in that respect more than someone who natural brown hair, so isn't deviating at all.

No matter what you do, someone else will have done it anyway. It's not a question of having a unique part, it's being a unique mix of existing parts.

>Outrageous colors usually indicate a desperate cry for attention and/or fandom, both of which is needless faggotry. End thread.

You have no evidence to back this up. You only believe this because it makes you more comfortable in your normality. You are of a higher class.

But there is not a single piece of real evidence backing it. Even personal experience would be clouded with so much idiotic bias you couldn't begin to take anything worthwhile from it.

>> No.1215292

>>1215264

Nah, he's got a point. I don't think a woman with unnatural hair color exists who has both good looks AND a nice personality.

They're either all ugly or they're all bitches.

>> No.1215301

>>1215292

Often both.

>> No.1215330

>>1215264
Bad troll.
Change your answers a bit, give us a few arguments in favor of tolerating such deviances and why being rarer is better.

>> No.1215479

>>1215264

butthurt hot topic goth

in the adult world there are means to differentiate yourself from others through less superficial means than dying your hair, getting a lot of piercings, or whatever. which is why a lot of teenagers dye their hair and grow out of it. I used to have bright pink hair myself, as well as black, red, and a bunch of other colors. it was fun but now I'd rather show my identity through more substantial means, such as my accomplishments or talents. People who still wear "the costume" into their late 20's and 30's are usually covering a large void in their personality. If they were true individuals they wouldn't have to rely on such crutches.

>> No.1215480

>>1215292
What do you call unnatural though? A lot of women dye their hair a color that is not natural to them.

>> No.1215497

Ethically indefensibly conformist? I'd say it's pretty ethical to protect my country from people like YOU, OP.

Also: You've been trolled by a very tenacious troll /jp/

Stop feeding him, although I suppose that's what I'm doing. Hide the thread, move on

>> No.1215503

>>1215480
It's unnatural to them but it's within the human gene pool, ie red, blonde, brown, white.

>> No.1215559

>Someone with pink hair is still deviating from the norm
Ok, troll, let's keep going. Doing something as common as dying your hair isn't deviating from the norm.

>> No.1215605

I put this out there.

I see someone strolling down the street. They are 6 foot 3 inches, built like a Mac Truck, dressed in metal studded black leather, wearing a bandanna and a giant manly beard. They look angry, and stalk about looking like they want to kill.

I am about to walk past them on the street. How do I interact with them, in a fashion that meets the OP's standard for "not discriminating", while still valuing my life.

After all, any decision I make is based solely on my first visual impression of them, and is by definition a form of discrimination.

Going out of my way to be accepting of people is ALSO a form of discrimination.

>> No.1215622

Two people come to a job interview. Both are equally qualified, but one has his hair dyed pink, while the other just has his natural hair colour. Now, to an employer, the ideal employee is one who just responds "yes, boss" to any order he gives without complaints and then executes it without problems.
Between the two, who do you think gives the impression of being closes to that ideal? I would think not the guy who feels the need to "express his individuality" (whatever that means) so loudly.

>> No.1215623

>>1215605
I'll add to this. Let's say 2 men show up for an interview, one is clean shaven, well-groomed, and is dressed formally, while the other shows up in street cloths, with stubble, and spiked pink hair.
Is it really that wrong to favor the first man without knowing anything any more about both of them?

>> No.1215627

>>1215622
>>1215623

Wow!

>> No.1216361

>>1215623

>Is it really that wrong to favor the first man without knowing anything any more about both of them?

Yes, that's the very definition of prejudice. Prejudice is having a predefind notion on someone based on criteria that is not directly relevant to what you're judging them on.

Replace "pink hair" with "black" and you'll see what you mean. It being a "choice" is no excuse, that just means you're not only discriminating but limiting people's freedoms.

>Ok, troll, let's keep going. Doing something as common as dying your hair isn't deviating from the norm.

Yes it is because most people don't fucking dye their hair pink to begin with. If the vast majority people don't drive purple cars and you do that's deviating from the norm too.

All these bullshit "you can be an individual without looking different" faggots have no fucking idea. Yes, you can, however that doesn't mean someone ceases to be an individual because you, someone incapable of the most basic forms of logic, decides they do it purely for attention whoring. Not to mention you show no sign of individuality in the way you speak anyway.

Jesus christ you have the most stupid viewpoints I've ever enountered.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action