[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

[SPOILER] No.12051661[SPOILER]  [Reply] [Original]

So I never got a chance to talk to anyone about this before, but I thought I'd just come and see what /jp/s general consensus is about the Tea Party from Ep. 7 of Umineko. The one that supposedly revealed Rudolf and Kyrie as the culprits.

Personally, I don't think it's true at all.

>> No.12051687

bump da ze

>> No.12051691

>>12051687
Do you understand how slow /jp/ moves? Maybe you should lurk for a bit before posting, /a/ friend.

>> No.12051710

>>12051691

I second this motion, but as it's a weekend it's to be expected.

To your point OP, It's been a few years since I read ep7 but the fact that everything is written in red seems to point to it being true, since believing in the worst in humans is actually the opposite of magic, which is trying to turn the horror of a family turning on itself into something beautiful by blaming it on a witch and destroying the evidence so no one knows. But that is only one interpretation, in every world where yasu was thrown off the cliff, everyone, not just rudolf and kyrie, ends up trying to murder everyone else

>> No.12051730

>>12051710
But they always try to murder each other, regardless of the outcome you mentioned. I don't see the difference that occurs when Yasu isn't thrown off a cliff

>> No.12051742

I didn't understand why Yasu started up the game again. She already solved the riddle. I'm talking about the real timeline.

>> No.12052655

bump

>> No.12052851

Beatrice did it with magic.

>>12052655
Less of this. If you really feel the need to bump, just say something mean about your least favorite character or talk about how you want to be dominated by Maria and Erika while Gohda watches, or how much you want to rape Bern as she screams and bleeds. It is the tradition of how Umineko threads go in these parts, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it, and we excel at dragging them out for a month.

So please, feel welcome in the /jp/ WTC community. Please be sure to pick either Rosatrice, Yasutrice, or Gohdatrice to start flame wars over (pick carefully because this cannot be changed!). Also feel free to derail the thread wih any other thing vaguely related to 07th Expansion, but please use discretion when it's something other than Higurashi or Umineko.

I look forward to flaming\circlejerking with you soon!

>> No.12053301

>>12052851
Why bother talking about Higurashi? It's just a poor man's Umineko.

>> No.12053398

>>12053301
Except that it's better.
Japan agrees.

>> No.12053406

>>12053398
Japan's opinion never matters at anything.

>> No.12054989

>>12051742
If she was a she, it could be explained by romance.

Of course if he is a he, then it is more about having money and realizing life still sucks and figuring they can just go out with a bang.

Then again, it would be very original to base the entire story about Battler being gay and do a Seme/Uke ending to just shock all normal readers.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action