[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

File: 110 KB, 500x558, orin kawaii.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11838544 No.11838544 [Reply] [Original]

Why are there so many goddamn Orin videos on Youtube? She's shit.

>> No.11838554
File: 194 KB, 400x286, 1371990748767.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11838554

You wanna take that back before I come find you?

>> No.11838556
File: 119 KB, 432x412, 1280574462257.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11838556

What was that??

>> No.11838561

Death to OP
Orin is love

>> No.11838564
File: 51 KB, 339x298, 1372938218271.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11838564

>> No.11838565
File: 141 KB, 691x689, 1385206299428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11838565

Out of nowhere, a Chen.

>> No.11838571
File: 181 KB, 1044x504, 1336180028689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11838571

Get fucked OP

>> No.11838619
File: 63 KB, 303x364, 1379506735487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11838619

>>11838544

"no"

>> No.11838732

>>11838544
She's a Touhou.

>> No.11838859

That fumo make me laugh

>> No.11838936

Not as shit as Okuu.

>> No.11839015
File: 51 KB, 420x248, 1388561815151.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11839015

Shitwako, Byashit, and Mamigross are worse 2hus.

>> No.11839026

I use to feel like that too but then I realized she's too erotic to hate on
http://exhentai.org/g/562037/818f21954d/

>> No.11839068

>>11839015
>Byashit
Kill yourself

>> No.11839074

I want that plushy.

>> No.11839090

>>11839015
>Byashit
>Shitwako
Nice try taoshits.

>> No.11839105

>>11839090
>>11839068
I'm more of a ESOD and SA, but stay butthurt Myourendrones

>> No.11839112

orin is kinda gross because she got 2 pairs of ears, she was bullied because of that since her debut
>>11839074
i don't like that plushy

>> No.11839128

>>11839015
>>11839090
>>11839105
/v/, please leave.

>> No.11839798

>>11838544

I really want that

>> No.11839806
File: 16 KB, 383x243, 1362107326637.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11839806

Rodney Orin one of my favorite Orins.

>> No.11839815

>>11839015
Mamizou is qt
Byakushit is shit yes

>> No.11839898
File: 96 KB, 500x516, OrinPlushPC5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11839898

How can you say shit to that. Just look. Look!

>> No.11839904

Her dad is Haggar. Therefore, she is awesome.

>> No.11839910

>>11838544
I agree with you OP. I just don't understand how anyone could like Orin.

>> No.11839935
File: 351 KB, 1072x1262, 1390699763113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11839935

>>11838544
Your mind looks like shit.

>> No.11839952

Satori, Koishi, Parsee, and Yamame are the only good SA 2hu

>> No.11840117

>>11839952
Compare this with UFO, which has astonishing number of ZERO GOOD 2HUs

>> No.11840124

>>11840117
Nue uh is good for the dick

>> No.11843773

>>11840124
I love all the touhous

>> No.11843774

>>11840117
Take that back. Kogasa is olev.

>> No.11843818

>>11839128
This is the premier board to discuss toho though.

>> No.11844243

>>11839904
Source?

>> No.11844251

>>11839935
Well your face looks like shit. It might be because it has my FIST in it.

>> No.11844252
File: 165 KB, 850x1189, 1390808860113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11844252

Better than the scarlet shits. I don't understand how the sisters are so god-awful popular.

>> No.11844255

>>11844252
cuz pedophiles can't get enough of their loli charm

>> No.11844262

>>11838544
I must have that plushie.

Buy it for me /jp/.

>> No.11844292

>>11844262
sent ;)

>> No.11844293

>>11844292
ty

>> No.11844294

>>11844252
They are loli vampires. Loli vampire is the shit since Claudia. Deal with it.

>> No.11844390

I'm surprised so many people on /jp/ want that Rodney plushy.
When it was released, most people thought it was odd and wouldn't buy it, so it went on sale in most stores for some time.

I feel like I should've bought it when I had the chance.

>> No.11850236

Orin is really cute, I want one.

>>
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Action