[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 38 KB, 450x400, 1386393365979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11685163 No.11685163[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Chris, the new /jp/ janitor is absolute shit and he needs to go. If you scroll through the deleted posts on fuuka.warosu.org, you can see posts that anyone with a working brain would delete. This is a good thing. However, you see also the posts that anyone with a working brain would not delete, along with posts left up (if you turn off the search flag for deleted posts) that a person with a working brain would delete.

I am a long time poster and important member in the /jp/ community, and with the current moderation staff working on /jp/, it is impossible for me to contribute and improve the board. Please get a better janitor. There is a reason why the community is flocking in mass exodus to sites such as ota-ch.com, bunbunmaru, tohno-chan, and the ghost boards, as well as to IRC channels on Rizon such as #truneet, #napclub, #tokiko, etc. The moderation from 4chan staff has a severely negative impact on the board's culture and as such the posting atmosphere has made /jp/ no longer welcome on /jp/.

It is not hard to find an unemployed person who is at home with /jp/'s community. I am one of many such posters. You should get someone who has more experience with the true nature of /jp/ to ensure that the board meets certain tests for quality.

A concerned person

>> No.11685168
File: 43 KB, 687x687, the face of jaypee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the true nature of jp is gay lmao

>> No.11685168,1 [INTERNAL] 

Tokiko is so autistic that I want to cry.

>> No.11685168,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>11685168,1
Further proof that the only person who ever mentions T****o is T****o himself.

>> No.11685168,3 [INTERNAL] 

Someone in #tokiko who isn't me wrote it and someone in #tokiko who isn't me posted it. Which is who I mean by Tokiko. Just is funny, is all.

>> No.11685168,4 [INTERNAL] 

>>11685168,2

I be he steams at the popularity of Trevor.

>> No.11685168,5 [INTERNAL] 

up

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action