[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 159 KB, 720x1161, fixedfutaba4chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1160768 No.1160768 [Reply] [Original]

32: When you wake up in the daytime, you think "I'll sleep a little
bit more" and when you wake up at night, you think "It's about time
to get up..."
38: Even though it's cold outside already, you go out wearing light clothing
without realizing change in season.
44:>>38 That... That happens...
Number unknown: I've lost the track of changes in seasons because of a long
period of shut-in life and I've go out heavily-clothed even in warm weather in
spring.
45: It's true that your vocal cord gets weak. I think my voice was lower
when I was a middle school student.
46: You forget how to vocalize.
47: It's extremely painful to walk in a corwd.
55: You stop looking yourselves in a mirror. You look at yourselves reflected
in a mirror after one year and wonder if the face in the mirror is sure
that of yours.
61:When outside, you feel inferiority complex towards unspecific people.
66: You come to have trouble in vocalizing.
Number unknown: I've caught a cold and stayed at home for the whole week.
When one week passed, I couldn't speak well. When you shut in, you don't
speak.

>> No.1160774

68: You feel uneasy about other people's eyes.
69: You come to find it hard to speak something in mind and you look weird,
struggling to say it.
70: You lose the sense of time. You become clueless about what day it is
today.
72: Boy, these comments left by hikikomori is full of reality. They reflect
hikikomori's real situatiuons.
86:>>72 I couldn't agree with you more. These posts reflect all of my
hikikomori experience as it is.
73: When you go out, you feel dizzy. Just a short walk cause muscle pains
the next day.
75: You feel uneasy about the way you walk.
77: You reacknowledge that the world functions without you.
83: Just the sound of doorbell scares you to death.
90: The sound of ringtone has almost the same effect of bomb exlosion.

>> No.1160782

282: I realized that most of hikikomori are a kind of people who can't
live a social life.
Number unknown: We are a kind of people who can't get out of this situation.
289:>>282 Why don't you start doing a part-time job?
Number unknown: I know. I understand that in my head but when it comes to
taking action, I'm scared. I know I sound like making an excuse, though...
302: You unconsciously try to finish errands you have to do outside on
one occasion.
305: Middle aged woman in a barber shop asks you, "Have you decided whether you
start working or have advanced education?"
Number unknown: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
317: >>305 I'm scared of that type of question so I can't go to a barber shop.
353: Your eyes are always those of women who's just been raped.
375: You research about the ways to get profit from stock exchange market or foreign
currencies exchanges, but you end up knowing only someone whon knows the

>> No.1160787

inb4 thread is deleting for mentioning lonliness

>> No.1160802

Stop this fucking shit and making kids think that they're "hikkis."

>> No.1160820

this thread kckss ass

>> No.1160815

>>1160802
Why do you think you are of a higher plane of ronery to other /jp/sies?

>> No.1160834

>>1160802

just chill out man, i'm a hikki, i haven't been outside in 2 weeks. i need to go to the grocer in very soon though.

>> No.1160841

>>1160815
I'm sure most people here aren't hikikomori, or even NEET's, don't encourage them.

It's not a lifestyle to be glorified, anyway.

>> No.1160852
File: 65 KB, 430x590, 1219205934859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

paku paku
mogu mogu

>> No.1160847

>>1160834
brilliant troll!

>> No.1160867

holy fuck..
I didn't know it was that horrible..
;___;

>> No.1160886

>>1160820

>> No.1160880

>>1160852
For some reason I lold.
Perfect representation of a *channer.

>> No.1160893

Can relate to a good bit of this. Certainly not a hikikomori, though.

>> No.1160896

Somebody else in that other thread mentioned group work. That really hit a sore spot for me.

To a certain extent, group work and never getting picked in seminars has made me really bitter, I mean, I can understand you not talking to me, I sit on my own and shit, but jesus christ, at least offer me the DECENCY of giving me a place in your group. That's not much to ask, it's just basic politeness, this isn't school anymore.

Once I did an entire fucking seminar's worth of shit ON MY OWN, and it was STILL better than the rest of those cunts work which was just copypasta from a textbook.

>> No.1160919

>>1160896
When I was in high school I would and that happened I would always ask the teacher if I could work by myself instead. Most seemed to get the situation. When they didn't it was awful. Would normally have to paired up with someone by the teacher.

>> No.1160950

>>1160896

You channel your hatred into the proper channel. You are better than them.

>> No.1160952

>>1160919
You'd expect that kind of stuff to end at university....

>> No.1160960

>>1160880
YOU BEST BE JOKING.

>> No.1160986

>>1160867
You haven't been here long. I must agree some people on here just really wish they were hikkis. I wouldn't consider myself a hikki because it's retarded to refer to yourself as a hikki or otaku or anything like that... Stupid fucking weeaboos in high school... but I'm pretty sure what most people are trying to say is that we are completely different than the kids that go out and party every weekend and have tons of friends and go places. The most I do is hang out with my 1 single friend every other weekend or so and even then we go into his basement and watch a movie or play unreal tournament. He is a black metal type of guy so he is extremely solitary as well, we just sort of bond. It is quite awkward when he walks into my room and finds tons of idol posters and pictures of little girls and my photobooks of 14 yr old idols and stuff. and all my J-pop cds... but whatever we both sort of click with our aloneness.

>> No.1161011

>>1160986
Cool story, bro.

But really, this isn't your fucking blog.

>> No.1161015

I can relate to a lot of that shit.
Some stuff is definetly japanese hiki stuff but others are more universal..
>You groom yourself and wear nice clothes to go out but all
of a sudden, you feel like you don't go out and changes clothes to
the one you wear in your room again.
That shit happend a lot to me until I just stopd trying to go out lol.

>> No.1161021

>>1160986
>He is a black metal type of guy

This seems to be a common experience across /jp/ to be honest. Most of us, despite being virgins and so on, seem to have a really, really, really good friend who is basically like another part of you, and usually they are just as pathetic as us too, lol.

I said it in the other thread, but the one thing I wish I had was a sister. I honest couldn't have seen myself going down this road with an older sister, she would have at least given me the impetus and advice to change a little.

>> No.1161054

>>1160896

Happened to me all the time in high school. Hated it.

Now at least in college they assign groups or have sign up sheets for the most part.

I still can't make friends.

I'm a girl, too. Waah.

>> No.1161057

>>1161011
That rule only applies if you start the thread you idiot. I'm relating to the thread.

>> No.1161059

The Moon Hikis have some serious social phobias. I've been a NEET and spent weeks at a time in my room contentedly, but I don't know what it's like to lock yourself away out of a real fear of the outside. Not yet at least.

>> No.1161070

>>1161054
<I'm a girl, too. Waah.

Fuck. Off.

>> No.1161078

>>1161054
>I'm a girl, too. Waah.

Before anyone sages, what is like being in the kind of archetypal /jp/ situation yet being a girl at the same time? How does it differ?

>> No.1161081

>>1161054
>I'm a girl, too. Waah.

Fuck. Off.

>> No.1161088

>>1161021
I do not have this "friend" you speak of. ;_;

>> No.1161096

>>1161088
/jp/ is your friend and is here for you in this thread.

>> No.1161093

>>1161078
Women are never in a /jp/ type situation. Their experiences are significantly different than that of men.

Now stop encouraging the troll/3D pig disgusting.

>> No.1161101

>>1161078

I'm not the poster, but it seems to me like it'd be even more pathetic.

>> No.1161104

>>1161093
>Women are never in a /jp/ type situation

Let's hear her out, I'm genuinely interested.

>> No.1161113

>>1161078

It kind of sucks more? I mean there's at least a stereotype for the boys that most people understand and so if shit with groups happens to a guy, outsiders are just like "Oh. It's one of those weirdos"

Being a girl sucks ass. So bad. Because if I don't have a group for example I start panicking and just kind of stare around. I feel like it's worse and then other girls notice it and think you're a complete weirdo. And then teachers don't really understand either because they think girls should be better at being normal and shit.

I'm not even like the stereotypical fat Inu Yasha loving chick either. I'm "normal" looking. Stopped wearing shit relating to animu except for some figures on my keychain.

I'm babbling but yeah it sucks.

>>1161081

Why? I'm just saying more girls are expected to be normal.

>> No.1161115

>>1161104
I would rather not.

Look at the rest of the shit on the first page, the last thing we need is some "femanon" and her story.

>> No.1161125

>>1161101

It is more pathetic. Haha. I didn't want to go into great detail but it really sucks.

I'm a sophomore in college now and I avoid mentioning my /jp/ interests.

>> No.1161137

>>1160768
>>1160782

I'm a shut in and I REALLY hope that I don't get this bad.

>> No.1161143

>>1161113
>>1161125

Do your parents say stuff to you like 'you should get a boyfriend' and so on? I mean, is it commented upon that you are quite old and still dont have a significant other in the same way it is for us, or is that part easier?

>> No.1161153

>>1161113
Listen, if you cared about /jp/ at all, you would stop with this attention whoring "I'm a girl" bullshit.

Fuck off.

Reported.

>> No.1161155

>Number unknown: People around me ask if I'm OK, worrying about me, but
that's just painful to me.
True that.

>> No.1161160

ITT we converse with the enemy.

>> No.1161163

>Number unknown: People around me ask if I'm OK, worrying about me, but
>that's just painful to me.
True that.

>> No.1161164

>>1161113
Troll or not, femanon or not, you have my sympathy. Not so sure about it really sucking harder for you than it does for dudes, but I figure it at least sucks on an equal level, which is still undesirable.

>> No.1161180

>>1161143

Umm. I'd say it's a bit of both. Same goes for with friends. I think it's worse with friends because I only had one friend and some summers I would just sit in the house online for weeks. I remember when I was younger my dad would ask me why I wasn't out with friends and I'd feel terrible.

Honestly... And this is embarrassing... I've been in a relationship for a while now because I met a guy online. He ended up moving here for college basically for me. I feel lucky to have someone but we both hide the story.

>> No.1161169

>>1161113
Just to add in, Inu Yasha is shit, +1 for not liking it.

>> No.1161176

>>1161153

Hey, hey, hey.

Fuck you.

Let her finish what she was saying.

Why did you have to go and report a decent thread? You know that faggot janitor will just come back and delete it.

>> No.1161191

>>1161160
It's like the christmas truce!

I'm still skeptical over it being as bad for them as it is for us. If you have social retardation as a girl then a lot of guys find that passiveness quite cute and they're defacto expected to make the moves so to speak. Whereas as a guy it's a death sentence.

>> No.1161201

>>1161153

Uh... I wasn't? I made one comment about being a girl that I didn't even EXPECT to have commented upon besides being made fun of for being a girl.

You know, I don't know if you feel the things in this thread apply to you but you reporting me for basically trying to say I know how that feels shows what it's like to be a girl in this position. Guys either want tits or want you to leave.

At least you can show what your gender is to other people and not have it be a big deal.

>> No.1161207

this is in /jp/'s archives

>> No.1161218

>>1161143
My parents keep saying "oh she hasn't 'blossomed' as a woman yet" or some shit. As if at some pre-determined age I'll suddenly start wearing miniskirts, put on makeup, go to parties and care only about guys and sex?
Yeah right. Meanwhile I'm still pretty much friendless, not even to mention a boyfriend, and wear t-shirts and comfortable things b/c no one gives a shit about me, so why not be comfortable?
Most nights are spent in front of the computer, browsing 4chan and watching animu. Yes I do get ronery, and I feel somehow that I'm wasting the best years of my life (I'm 23). But we are the way we are, /jp/. What ya gonna do?

btw, different femanon from the one that posted previously

>> No.1161219

>>1161180

Well it's understandable to hide it, I would too in that situation. At least you've found someone though, I mean, to truly understand /jp/ you've got to understand a lot of us will go through life without ever having been in a relationship.

And the thing is that's not hyperbole, that's fact. It will happen to a lot of us. Even those of us whose emotions have been deadened by years of being alone balk at that prospect and feel saddened by it.

It is, effectively, in every sense of the phrase, a lifetime of solitude.

>> No.1161222

>>1161180

Alright, I no longer feel bad for you. 1 is the lonliest number, and even though 2 can be as bad as one, at least you have some shred of hope to hang onto.

I mean, come on /jp/, wouldn't being a socially inept weeaboo be a lot more bearable if you had another weeaboo (who could hold an intelligent conversation and was empathetic) there to be pathetic with you?

>> No.1161229

>>1161218
>"oh she hasn't 'blossomed' as a woman yet"
Kaijidemotivatingspeech.jpg

>> No.1161224

>>1161180
>I've been in a relationship for a while now because I met a guy online. He ended up moving here for college basically for me.

You can shut the fuck up now.

>> No.1161238

>>1161222

Agreed. I am lucky in that aspect.

I say this honestly, not all of you are going to be alone forever. Especially with the internet there's hope of finding someone.

Most likely without the internet I would be alone right now.

>> No.1161260

>>1161218
You're 23? How do you deal with it? I've never met many stoical girls. Do you feel bitter towards the 'popular set' of girls in the same way a lot of /jp/ feels bitter towards the popular set of guys? Have you ever been in a relationship? Do you find yourself romanticizing relationships in the same way we do after being alone for so long and so on?

And sorry for peppering you questions, but in all honesty I've never even had a female friend so it's just interesting to chat to a member of the opposite sex full stop, as sad as that may sound.

>> No.1161257

>>1161021

As someone who has an older sister, I can assure you that it doesn't, even when they do come home every now and then.

>> No.1161267

>>1161021

I have an older sister, but she is older by 13 years. So, yea.

>> No.1161275

Holy. Shit.

Barely any sages.

Reported.

>> No.1161277

Do any of you say "Oh I'll go to sleep at _______" and then end up staying on here until 4am instead?

>> No.1161279

Those Japs don't have the definition for hikikomori correct and are probably mostly newfags.

>> No.1161281

Infestation of cancer from /a/ ITT.

>> No.1161284

>>1161277

I did that just now.

>> No.1161291

>>1161238

The Internet is a vast place, isn't it? I hated HS, all that group shit, cause half the time I didn't have a group... I couldn't just walk up to the other girls either, cause girls are mean in HS, and I wasn't confident enough with the guys.

Met my boyfriend online too though, it's great ^^

>> No.1161285

Reported.

>> No.1161308

>>1161277
Usually later, actually.

>> No.1161311

Reported. Fuck off.

>> No.1161302

>>1161238

But I mean, think about this realistically for a moment. This isn't self-pity but we really are bottom of the pile, a lot of us are college students, I am myself, but everyone from 16 year olds to stoned mcdonalds workers has had more experience with women than me. The simple fact is, that when you hit about 20 or whatever (my current age) you've just got to accept the fact, or at the very least the possibility that you are going to be alone forever and move on.

But there's also a part of you that's really angry. I was thinking about it to myself the other day and I thought that what it all really boiled down to at the end of the day wasn't really my interests or anything, but that I was shy and that I didn't have much confidence.

I mean, when you look at these things as an 11 year old they just mean nothing, you are never taught by your parents that you NEED to have these things otherwise, well, you are destined for a lifetime of loneliness. But the simple fact is that that can very well end up being the case.

And I guess it does piss me off, because really, I know I'm shy, and I know I lack confidence and I know I'm pretty pathetic as a person as a result, that I can't muster up confidence in social situations to ask girls out... But as a result do I really deserve to be alone forever? The punishment must fit the crime.... For some reason there seems to be a huge imbalance here for me.

>> No.1161309
File: 36 KB, 380x348, 1219209171931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Motherfucking trolls.

>> No.1161323

die

>> No.1161327

>>1161302

I agree. That's how I feel about making friends.

I've spent so many nights at school crying because I really can't make friends and I don't know how to. I FORCED myself to try to talk to people and even that didn't work.

It doesn't seem fair because I think most of us are nice people.

>> No.1161319

>>1161260
Of course I feel bitter - our sterotypical, image-driven society tells all girls that they have to look like supermodels, have tons of boyfriends and go to parties all the time in order to be happy teens/twenty-somethings.
Can I feel happiness without that? I think I can - I get happiness from my animu. But I always wonder what the other kind of happiness is like - the kind of happiness that a woman feels when a man tells her she is attractive, the kind of happiness that a boyfriend can give you. Or even the happiness of doing "normal" things with friends - I never had that.
With my small circle of geeky friends we just watched animu and did geeky stuff, and even then it was awkward and we drifted apart, since I suck at being social.
As for boyfriend, I had one long-distance relationship over the internet, mostly AIM-chatting. We met in person probably a total of five times, and it just wasn't working out so I broke up with him. What's the point of being with someone that you only feel comfortable talking with on the internet?
And hell yes I romanticize relationships. IRL it's mostly jealousy - seeing other happy couples, etc. On TV I saw a couple (actors) together, and the guy kissed the girl's shoulder lightly. Such a casual thing, yet it spoke of such intimacy that I've never had and probably never will have.
It's disheartening to think about it, so I've tried to stop.

>> No.1161337

>>1161277
Er, yeah.

Pretty much happened to me now.

I honestly feel like crying because of this thread.

I've been drinking a bit too, so stuff I remember keeps on popping up in my mind, I just lay down with my head in my arms and thought 'I genuinely feel like shit right now, but maybe it is good catharsis to get this stuff off my chest'. And then when I felt like just breaking down I kept on remembering what this girl once told me, that guys weren't supposed to cry, and that it's really ugly. So I just soldiered on, got a coffee and am currently having a cigarette and my coffee together to calm down the stress a bit.

>> No.1161345

lmao @ this thread

>> No.1161351

>>1161337

I hate when girls say that. Cry if you want to.

"Regular" girls are hypocritical. They want a sensitive guy but then if a guy feels any emotions or cries they don't like it.

>> No.1161366

>>1161311
>>1161309
>>1161323

fuck you, seriously. I probably have it worse off than you and I'm not raging. Fucking shut up.

>>1161319
I really hope you experience it. I don't know, I'd say there is a point of no return for everyone, the fact you can still find so much value in a little bit of intimacy is really touching, maybe you still have some kind of a chance. Deep down I'm operating on faith though now as far as my own chances go, it is motivation through simple faith, there is no evidence to suggest anything is going to change, but I can still hope I guess.

I guess one of the biggest myths about this kind of thing is that reality is better than delusion, it really isn't, delusion is comforting, reality in this case is unthinkable to most people.

>> No.1161368

>>1161351

That's not true at all. Girls just want to feel special. If you are a whiner and a crybaby, well, no one likes that.

>> No.1161369

>>1161319

But when you think about it further, have a good fap, you realise how incredibly glorified, debasing, destructive, and ultimately "un-intimate" those relations end up being. I've always believed that humans glorify the most what is fundamentally the most base aspects of humanity. Sex is the strongest thing that links us with our base mammal cousins, and the way it controls human reason is probably the root of sexual taboos across the world.

On the other hand, love has nothing to do with any of those things, and is quite comfortable in celibacy.

>> No.1161392

>>1161327

Friends aren't so great. Ironically enough at school I was somewhat ok as far as friends went. I had friends, I guess that was part of what lulled me into a false sense of security, I was convinced of my normality because I could make friends and as a result I thought things would just fall into my lap.

You'll only find one or two friends worth seeing regularly in your entire life. Friendship is meritocratic after all, you dont want to spend time with someone who doesn't share your interests.

>>1161351

Thanks, but I'm less stressed out now thankfully. This thread has been good.

>> No.1161397

>>1161277
I spent the last full year breaking myself of that.
I do recall how it feels, though.

>>1161319
Thanks for sharing. I'm a bit of a sentimental guy so I sometimes get the same feelings you describe when you see other couples, etc.

Though I have tried the other side of things and I can say with certainty there is a reason I don't bother with it: The enjoyment is moderate at best. "Partying" and such can be fun but it's hit or miss, same as anything in life. In the end you're having as much fun joking around with geeky friends about geeky things as you would joking around with normal friends about normal things.

>> No.1161410

>>1161368
All of us have our limits you know. It's not so much being a whiner so much as it is just hitting critical mass and coming to several stark realizations.

>> No.1161416

>>1161302
>But as a result do I really deserve to be alone forever? The punishment must fit the crime...
it's not punishment. it's salvation!

>> No.1161419

>>1160768

> /r9k/ - Relationships/General

>> No.1161434

Different girl from all the rest.
I'm pretty plain, have only 1 friend, rather stay home and be comfortable then at a party, etc.
I lost most of my interest in boys (doesn't mean I'm a lesbian), mostly because most of them act like jerks. I think this is the same reason most of the guys here lost interest in '3D girls' (correct me if I'm wrong), so I kind of understand the situation. The anons sageing this thread because of girls posting are the ones I think are the jerks. Maybe a girl has treated you bad in the past, or you didn't succeed in love, but you can't blame every woman for this. I'm pretty sure there is a nice girl waiting out there for you, anon. You just have to find her, and the only way to do that is to fix the attitude. Just have a little hope, I'm pretty sure there's a nice guy somewhere for me, if not, oh well, that's life.
Of course this doesn't even come close to being 'ronery' but i'm just letting this out there.
Also saging topic to make you fags feel a little better.

>> No.1161443

fucking janitorcocksucker reportfags
i wish were your retardation should be fatal

>> No.1161444

sage goes in all fields.

>> No.1161439

>>1161416

It really isn't.

Let's be honest with ourselves, just for tonight at least.

I'd kill for someone to love. I just want to experience it, love, in it's purest manifestations. Lying on a field with someone looking up at the stars or something, that may seem stereotypical, but I just want to experience something like that. I don't think that's really 'greedy' or anything. Everyone should get to experience something like that.

It's a universal commodity after all.

>> No.1161453
File: 17 KB, 256x352, 1219210368230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1161443
>i wish were your retardation

>> No.1161448

Among all the shit on /jp/ tonight, this is by far the worst.

>> No.1161461

ITT people without problems having a conversation about their pseudo problems and feeling good in the "unlikely depressive club" that is /jp/.

Please consider acquiring real problems before posting in this thread.

>> No.1161455

>>1161439
>Everyone should get to experience something like that.
This is true. But people are usually busy being too socially inept to make it happen.

>> No.1161462

Speaking of 2channel, dejima needs more activity.

>> No.1161471

>>1161455
Yeah but I mean, is being socially retarded really that big enough of a crime to merit that kind of punishment? That was my point before, there seems to be an imbalance.

>>1161461
I forgot this was a game of oneupmanship.

>> No.1161485

>>1161461

Considering you don't know anything about the rest of our lives I'd say that's a bad judgement.

>> No.1161500

ronery threads should not involve girlfags and their silly problems.

>> No.1161509

>>1161500

Silly problems that are generally exactly the same as regular ronrey problems?

>> No.1161512

>>1161500
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

>> No.1161517

>>1161471
Live isn't fair. It's kind of sad. Insert speech about people not being born equal.

>> No.1161514

>>1161509
Yes. NO GIRLS ALLOWED.

>> No.1161523

sage for /a/ quality ronery thread.

>> No.1161518

>>1161439
i agree with this, any of you people who genuinely believe you can live without intimacy are out of your fucking minds.

stop trying to pretend you have the ability to control your emotions to such an extent that that is the case. intimacy is a fucking human requirement. can people live without it? yes, maybe some extrordinarily emotionally strong ascetics or something, and even then it's OUT OF CHOICE, for us it isn't. you yearn for it yet you cant have it and then pretend to not want it.

>> No.1161525
File: 46 KB, 640x480, 1219211029581.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1161514
>NO GIRLS ALLOWED.

I'm not the girlfag, but I still lolled.

>> No.1161535

This is a allowed way to start a ronery thread because it's Japan related.

Mod's agree (I think). Apparently the janitor does to.

>> No.1161541

>>1161518

Tell that to a monk.

And just what is "intimacy?" is it hormones?

>> No.1161554

>>1161517

Well yeah, life is unfair. But that whole 'if you're shy prepare to live alone' thing just strikes me as a little *too* unfair.

>>1161518

Exactly, at least admit it.

>>1161500

I'd say the evidence points towards girls being able to get into relationships with greater ease but as some of the posts show, it's hardly a panacea to all ills.

>> No.1161553
File: 27 KB, 283x277, 1219211244260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1161535
>Apparently the janitor does to.
>janitor does to
>to

>> No.1161546

>>1161461
While there may be varying degrees of hopelessness, I sincerely doubt the majority of posters here live or will go on to live rich, fulfilling lives. The way I see it, we're more or less in the same boat here and thus there's nothing wrong with a bit of commiseration.

The solidarity of solitude that has formed within our little circle is one of the most beautiful phenomena I have witnessed in my lifetime. While that my speak more to my foolishness than anything else, I would still be terribly disappointed if you turned this into yet another pointless internet dick waving contest.

>> No.1161547

>>1161518
VNs and figs are my "intimacy" fulfillment devices.

>> No.1161551

You people should just go outside and talk to people, there's a beautiful world outside your window and there's a lot of cool people out there to, people you might actually enjoy talking to ^^

>> No.1161552

>>1161541
You're being pretty cynical. People don't like that.

>> No.1161561

>>1161553
Umm to can mean "as well" I'm pretty sure.

Too many and two the number are certainly the incorrect words...

>> No.1161568

hay guys, actually I get on my computer so I DONT have to think about what a ronery loser I am....how about that? why do you all have to keep this shit on the first page, lets just talk about VNs please for fucks sake

>> No.1161569
File: 29 KB, 704x400, 1219211400798.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Females generally want to mate with alpha males. Since we are far from alpha males we'd have to find female who's even more miserable than us...

>> No.1161573

>>1161561
Wow.

Reporting this thread.

>> No.1161574

>>1161561
too

1. in addition; also; furthermore; moreover: young, clever, and rich too.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/to

>> No.1161576

>>1161551

Come on, don't mock us, you know our reasons. Many of us do go outside, many of us have to as a result of classes or job. We're still stuck in shit. You are operating under false assumptions about how easy it is to 'meet people' (in other words a girl/guy depending on your own gender).

>> No.1161570

>>1161554
If you're shy, you can't really expect people to make a concious effort to chat with you. They'd rather go out with someone outgoing, fun and easy to speak with since it's more interesting. It's only natural. You'd probably do the same thing if you were in the same position.

>> No.1161578

>>1161554

There is no "too unfair" unless you're dealing with man-created laws, in which case "fairness" depends on the culture.

What we have here is cause and effect.

>> No.1161581

ITT: Idiots falling for OBVIOUS trolls.

>> No.1161594

>>1161588
I'm also just joking around in an obnoxious manner.

>> No.1161587

pffffffffft

>> No.1161588

>>1161576
I have a penis

>> No.1161598

>>1161569

I think that's definitely generally true... But there are some of those "miserable" girls. And even some who aren't.

I know a hikki with severe depression problems. Dated a girl who was fairly popular. I don't know how that worked but they liked each other a lot.

>> No.1161595

>>1161551
ಠ_ಠ

>> No.1161602

Maybe we should all get together and socialize.

Those of us who leave upon seeing the rest of us, will walk away in disgust. Those of us who stay will dance the 男女 at the Miku party. We'll have cake, beer, and translate funny eroge common route antics as we travel through Tsun Tsun Territory to find the God of Tsundere, and share soundclips and save games of funny parts that brought us solace through this cold and lonely world.

I know we're all ugly, shy fuckers, so maybe we should supply wi-fi internet, Tengas and opposite sex equivalents for the night at the hotel?

>> No.1161599

>>1161595
:P

>> No.1161601

>>1161570

Meh, I guess so.

What is your own position by the way? You seem to know a lot about all this, do you have a girlfriend?

>>1161578

Yeh, but speaking as someone who reads a lot, this whole loneliness as a byproduct of male introversion seems to be quite recent. I mean, White Nights by Dostoevsky is quite similar I guess. But despite the self-insertion even Dostoevsky got married.

>> No.1161607

>>1161602
Fuck you

>> No.1161608

>>1161434
I'm so plain that no one noticed my post. ;_;

>> No.1161613
File: 6 KB, 1184x85, 1219211774615.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

From an /a/ ronery thread.

>> No.1161615

>>1161581

I wish they were trolls, honestly. I would be happy to take the bait of a ronery troll.

Girls complaining about their failures is signficantly more annoying. Ronery threads are all about pathetic male comraderie with slightly homo-erotic undertones.

>> No.1161621

>>1161581

I wish they were trolls, honestly. I would be happy to take the bait of a ronery troll.

Girls complaining about their failures is signficantly more annoying. Ronery threads should be all about pathetic male comraderie with slightly homo-erotic undertones. And should stay that way.

>> No.1161625

>>1161602
I tried this on an /a/ ronery thread once.

We were supposed to meet at an Ollie's (the one on 83rd or something) in New York City on July 1st. Like 7 people were supposed to come.

I was the only one who showed up. I ate my Chinese food alone.

>> No.1161631

>>1161621

Why is it more annoying?

>> No.1161632

>>1161602
I guarantee you there'd be /b/fags who show up to fuck shit up.

>> No.1161627

>>1161601

Sorry, perpetual loneliness I meant.

I guess it's as a result of 'dating' becoming more laissez faire and like a market, maybe it's something that a new generation is going to have to deal with.

An interesting point about the Japanese I've always noticed, or at least the Japanese who suffer from the same social anxiety.... For them getting a job and being a 'productive member of society', females are very rarely mentioned in any of the hikki threads. Whereas for us it's the opposite, getting a significant other is our primary goal.

>> No.1161628

>>1161581

Girls complaining about their failures is signficantly more annoying. Ronery threads should be all about pathetic male comraderie with slightly homo-erotic undertones. And should stay that way.

>> No.1161636

>>1161627
Argh, *For them getting a job and being a 'productive member of society' is more important.

>> No.1161637

>>1161608
*hugs*

>> No.1161634

>>1161601

Dostoevsky married a widow after he finished serving in the army, which he was forced to join after serving time in prison. I don't think we can compare him to anything in this thread.

>> No.1161642

>>1161625

Part of being a hikki is that you're too scared to go. You'd start thinking no one else would show up and you'd feel weird so then that's what happens.

>>1161627

I think in japan, getting a job is almost placed as a higher priority than being with someone.

>> No.1161644

>>1161608

Ok, I'll reply.

What specific examples of guys being jerks have led you to your conclusions?

>> No.1161641

>>1161601
I'm socially retarded around strangers, and outgoing as hell when I'm with friends or people I know. I used to have a girlfriend, but she was kind of crazy.

>> No.1161650

>>1161625
Did you bring the Tengas?

>> No.1161652

>>1161434
>I'm pretty sure there is a nice girl waiting out there for you, anon.
That's not how relationships work.

>> No.1161646

Why isn't summer school longer?

Fuck, why can't you kids go discuss this shit in /a/ or /r9k/?

>> No.1161659

>>1161634

Yes, but he still got married.

I mean, it was very, very rare to have men being bachelors their entire lives - unless it was out of choice.

My point was this seems to be a new phenomenon. We are basically a new underclass, and we've come about as a result of dating becoming like a market more than anything else.

>> No.1161660

>>1161652

it's a phrase you peon and it's true.

>> No.1161656

>>1161646

Trolls, etc. but I have to respond.

Considering the ages mentioned in this thread, I'd say no one in here is a "kid".

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action