[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 113 KB, 539x850, 1225262840218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11552825 No.11552825[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Can we discuss how absolutely screwed Japan is as a culture? Hikkomoris and NEET is rampant, people are refusing to have children, and suicide is on a rise and their entire culture refuses to acknowledge it beyond variety shows mocking NEETs.

Can anything be done or will Japan face a slow death that it refuses to do anything about?

>> No.11552826

Natural response to overpopulation and a collapsing capitalist system. It will recover eventually, although it will probably depopulate a lot.

>> No.11552832

>>11552826

Will Japan's culture change because of it or will they stand by their old ways though? There seems to be a slight rebellion of the old ways by Japanese youth but instead of doing anything about it they just go "Fuck it" and either become recluses or kill themselves.

>> No.11552836

>>11552832
Japan is a ridiculously conservative society, but it has to change eventually. It simply cannot sustain itself.

>> No.11552843

http://youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

>> No.11552889

why do good girls like bad guys?

why do good girls turn into straight ruff ryders?

>> No.11552896

I've had just about enough of these NEET prosecution that has been happening on 4chan of all places.

First the staff, now the userbase.
Enough is enough.

>> No.11552898

The Japanese unemployment rate is tiny. Japan is fine.

>> No.11552923

>>11552896
What are you going to do about it?
Something?
Don't make me laugh you smelly NEET, you haven't done something of your life, you can't make anything for this site,

>> No.11552924

>>11552843
that was interesting, thank you for posting that

>> No.11552942

Japan: Vast majority of population are Japanese

America: Fucking everyone lives here.

Now tell me, which county has lost its culture?

>> No.11552944

China doesn't care

>> No.11552945

>>11552896
>NEET prosecution
>prosecution

What?

>> No.11552959

>>11552942
Nobody is talking about "lack" of culture you baka. We're talking about culture in general.

As for America, it's not a "melting pot", but a "tossed salad" instead. As for American culture proper, all it really is is intense patriotism and hamburgers, which I don't mind.

>> No.11552956

>>11552942
Murrica never had any culture to begin with, the only thing close to it were indians and they got axed.

>> No.11552958

Why does depopulation get treated as something negative? I have this annoying weeaboo friend that keeps on going on about Japan like it's tragic. What a fucking loser. Just joking, he's a good friend of mine.

>> No.11552960

>>11552958
Depopulation is tied into a lot of things, such as the economy of a country.

Large population=large labor force=profit. Although, this is not always the case.

>> No.11552962

>>11552958
Actually I reconsidered that last part. He abandoned me to go study at some university. Whatever man. I just need a drink. Alright, I'm going to sleep, peace.

>> No.11552963

>>11552843
I'd like to see this research done on monkeys.

>> No.11552970

>>11552963
I'd like to see /jp/ conduct an experiment like that.

I estimate total collapse starting around the second week. By the third week, I'm sure everyone would be dead.

>> No.11552972

>>11552825
It is part of Lucifer's plan to destroy mankind.

>> No.11552977

>>11552972
That's scary! I can't take it easy thinking about stuff like that.

>> No.11552980

Nihon needs to die off.
They contributed some things to the world, but now they are a detriment.
The only left for them to contribute is their death.

>> No.11552983 [DELETED] 
File: 388 KB, 811x970, gook nuke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11552980

>> No.11552986

Why is /jp/ suddenly freaking out Japan is "dying out"? It's like you've never been here 2 years ago.

>> No.11552989

>>11552986
I wasn't even born 2 years ago.

>> No.11552991

>>11552980
but then where am I going to get all my swag? and anime? and video games?

They have to at least keep producing things for me to consume while I'm alive. After I'm dead they can go extinct or whatever if that's what has to happen for the benefit of mankind. Right now I NEED them so back off

>> No.11552991,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>11552983
lol

>> No.11553037

>>11552843
>Other young mice growing into adulthood exhibited an even different type of behavior... their time was devoted solely to grooming, eating and sleeping. They never involved themselves with others, engaged in sex, nor would they fight. All appeared as a beautiful exhibit of the species, with keen alert eyes and a healthy, well-kept body. These mice, however, could not cope with unusual stimuli. Though they looked inquisitive, they were, in fact, very stupid.
I think I'm one of these mice. ;_;

>> No.11553040

>>11552956
America did have a culture, the thing is we've been exposed to it so much we don't notice, that and American Culture differs from region (Northern yankees have industry,sports immigrants) while the South has cowboys, fried food and patriotism.
Values such as Individualism, Pursueing one's dreams to become succesful in the maret and Patriotism is the pinnacle of American culture.

>> No.11553047

>>11553037
You are not stupid anon, that normie scientist is looking at those mice as that old woman was looking a Thales when he fell into a well.
>>11553040
>Values such as Individualism, Pursueing one's dreams to become succesful in the maret and Patriotism is the pinnacle of American culture.
Pft, those are English and French values from the seventeenth and eightieth century, you just copied what was hip at the time in europe,
Now, if we go by your standard you have much more "culture" now that you ever did, differences between murricans are way more accentuated. You don't have a cultural identity, you don't have a proper culture, and you never did.

>> No.11553053

>>11553040
Don't be fooled, America values conformity over individualism. I know people who have been individually actively recruited by companies for their outstanding abilities in a field, but when the employer asks about education and the answer is, "I didn't go to college," they dock their salary by several thousand dollars right then and there, just for that.

The company would be none the wiser to whether or not that individual went to college or not. The end product of the individual's labors, as the company interpolated from that individual's real world results, was worth a certain price point, but they suddenly aren't willing to pay that price point based on what appears to be a trivial formality, at least as far as the end product is concerned. Isn't that kind of odd? Some people say it's because the individual shows more dedication or intelligence by going through college, but is that really a fair statement? And more importantly, if the individual reached the same career with both less effort and less intelligence, what's that really saying about a college graduate? Americans, and I think people in general, love to see a college degree.

But it goes beyond a college degree. Conformity is just expected. That's how the job market works. People want to work with people they can easily relate to and get along with. You might call the free market "micro-conformity", but in my opinion individualism is totally out the window.

>> No.11553056

>>11552825
>Can we discuss how absolutely screwed Japan is as a culture? Hikkomoris and NEET is rampant, people are refusing to have children, and suicide is on a rise and their entire culture refuses to acknowledge it beyond variety shows mocking NEETs.

a) /jp/ is not about Japan.
b) This seems to be directly from FOX news and is the usual bigot moral panic. NEETs are a small minority in Japan, the birthrate in other places, from Sigapore to Europe, is not higher, Japan just has almost no immigrants to cloak that. Japan has 1,5% immigrants, France has 20%.
c) Blatant stereotyping and racism.
d) Please, no world saving anymore.

>> No.11553060 [DELETED] 

>>11552980
shitskins first

>> No.11553060,1 [INTERNAL] 

Every culture is fucked, but Japan more than others, because they're pulling out of an economic and social post-war boom. Mindsets are changing to adapt to modern economic conditions, while traditional values are still the norm in many rural parts of the country, which leads to a disconnect between demographics.

Everything will even out eventually, since over half of the population is over the age of 40. The old people will die, and the young people will rise to the challenge of leading their own country.

>> No.11553060,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>11553060,1
You missed the actual board.

>> No.11553071

Every culture is fucked, but Japan more than others, because they're pulling out of an economic and social post-war boom. Mindsets are changing to adapt to modern economic conditions, while traditional values are still the norm in many rural parts of the country, which leads to a disconnect between demographics.

Everything will even out eventually, since over half of the population is over the age of 40. The old people will die, and the young people will rise to the challenge of leading their own country.

>> No.11553083

>>11553047
>You are not stupid anon
Actually the mouse thing described me pretty well. I'm basically a shut-in who doesn't handle unfamiliar situations well. I don't think there's really a good way to measure mouse intelligence though. The classic cheese-in-the-maze thing doesn't really work for this experiment because the rat has an expectation of being supplied basic needs for zero effort regardless of his performance. If anything, he appears to understand the full breadth of his situation better than the other rats.

To that end, I have some degree of work ethic but I'm not motivated at all to "get ahead" in life. I'm perfectly content with a modest income and owning few things. Most of the things I value either don't cost money or are sustainable by my current work habits. I actually really enjoy learning about certain things, and I generally perform very highly on standardized tests, but I don't know how to study and I feel disoriented in school settings.

>> No.11553110

Am I the only person who finds normie society easy mode?

You just say the right words and study the right things and they give you lots of money for it. There's plenty of time to think about how to get ahead when you don't have much social interaction.

>> No.11553138

>>11553110
It is easy if your goal is to get ahead. For someone who's totally disinterested in the comings and goings of the world, it's pure struggle from start to finish.

>> No.11553163

>>11553138
Indeed, my goal is to make life as easy for myself as possible and seclude myself in an ivory tower, like that reclusive Japanese day trader BNF.

Why wouldn't you set getting ahead as your goal?

>> No.11553175

>>11552825
>people are refusing to have children
More like Japanese men refuse to deal with Japanese women.
At least, the West was smart about it with all the paternity talks and divorces favorable for women.

>shows mocking NEETs.
What's so surprising about it? People making fun of people who does not "fit" is a common occurrence.

>> No.11553182

>>11553163
Because it takes effort
playing games doesn't

>> No.11553190

>>11553163
More money does not equal more ease.
More stuff does not equal more ease.
Playing the normie game does not equal an easy life.

>> No.11553192

Everyone! It is our duty to repopulate Japan. Please impregnate as many Japanese girls as possible! Society may lock you up for it and condemn you, but 100 years down the line, they'll look back and realize that you were the greatest hero Japan has ever had...

>> No.11553194

>>11552825
not as bad as america thinking that making tax evasion legal might not be a good thing. or thinking labour unions asking for a wage big enough not to starve is comparable to nazis gassing jews

>> No.11553198

>>11553190
>More money does not equal more ease.
Are you serious?

>> No.11553210

>>11553198
The dual myths "I will be happier if I have more money" and "My life will be easier if I have more money" have caused many a well-intentioned person to work themselves into the ground.

For some people, there is a limit to how much money can improve their lives. When they hit that limit, they can comfortably afford most anything they are interested in purchasing without financial difficulties. If they earn past that, they are just spinning their wheels.

>> No.11553227

>>11553210
It doesn't conflict with what you said but do you know how much stress the end of the month can give people? It's a huge relief to not having to worry about it.
When people say "more money" it doesn't mean "10m in my bank". It means enough to not have stress upon you and enough to supply your interests with. Otherwise, it's just depression.

>> No.11553228

>>11553210
Not earning more than you spend is a good way to commit financial suicide. After all, at one point in your life, it'll be eventually impossible to gain money, and you have nothing to fall back on.

Of course, excess money isn't really a solution on its own, it, too, can be spent and the person falls into ruin yet again.

More money, in the sense of more savings, really is more ease.

>> No.11553237

>/jp/ implying it is only in Japan.

This thread is all about that video from vice and that Duffy guy going into sex industry in japan or whatever.

It is happening in the whole world, mostly in america, but Japan is always "a step ahead" so it happens first there.

The whole world is going nerdy and socially awkward because of internet and video games so it is not about Japan. America is a big example. More and more people sitting all day long in front of a PC or a console getting fatter and fatter.

>> No.11553241

>>11553182
Games seem like they require effort to me

>> No.11553242

>>11552896
Go to wizardchan if you're so sick of it.

Or get a fucking job you loser.

>> No.11553247

>>11553210
>The dual myths "I will be happier if I have more money" and "My life will be easier if I have more money" have caused many a well-intentioned person to work themselves into the ground.

Not the guy you were replying to, but I was talking about the kind of careers that let you retire by 40 or 30 and spend the rest of your life taking it easy. Get a $500k/year job in the city and you can get some nice savings pretty quickly.

>> No.11553249

>>11553247
>Get a $500k/year job in the city and you can get some nice savings pretty quickly.
Just get a 500k salary bro, no big deal or anything!!

btw Chad, when we hitting the gym again brah?

>> No.11553252

>>11553247
>Get a $500k/year job in the city
You're talking as if it was easy to get a job.

>> No.11553255

>>11553249
Friday, since it's closed tomorrow.

>> No.11553258

>>11553247
That's what everyone says, they say "Oh man it's so worth it to get that degree though man you know people with degrees earn so much more and it makes life so easy" but when I ask people if they know anyone who's actually succeeded in doing that they usually can't think of anyone. I know quite a few people making into the six figures every year but somehow their revenue just gets sponged up by this or that, kind of funny how that works.

>> No.11553261

damn this thread has a lot of long posts about gay things no one care about

>> No.11553268

>>11552825
The west is pretty much the same, the only difference is they try to cover up their declining population with lots of immigration. But that just breeds its own problems.

The declining population will eventually improve. As they move closer to having not enough of a workforce to support the elderly, they will introduce laws, incentives, etc to encourage reproduction.

>> No.11553271

>>11553247
That's a pretty naive view of things. Are you a high school student or something?

>> No.11553283

>>11553247
What do you guys actually plan on doing with your lives past 40? I'm asking this legitimately. I always have assumed that by then I will have died, if not actually then metaphorically. Everything after a certain point just seems to be straight downhill. Your skills worsen, your body worsens, the interests you had just a few years ago disappear...

I feel like if I just give myself over to be consumed by my work, I'll just be essentially forfeiting what little time and energy I have left to enjoy life and condemning myself to a life of abject mediocrity.

>> No.11553308

>>11553258
That is their fault for inflating their lifestyle.

I have no illusions that /everyone/ can do this, but if you've spent most of you young life in isolation you should have been to develop an elite spread of skills and knowledge instead of being held back by your peers. This is what one needs to get ahead, not just a college degree. You can get >$100k easy just for being a competent programmer for heavens sake.

>>11553283
If my job is still somewhat fun, continue the career I was doing. If there's something more fun, do that instead. If there's nothing fun, retire and laugh at the worker drones. I don't really see my hobbies changing.

>> No.11553317

>>11553308
I almost forgot the fact that any long time poster here ought to have a decent level of Japanese ability. That's a big plus.

>> No.11553336

>>11553283
When you reach 36 with no job/social skills blahblah etc, you're just living lazily day by day. Though there's a high chance that I'll die from starvation or depression in the next 2~3 months since my money just ran out 2 months ago.

>> No.11553353

>>11553283
>I always have assumed that by then I will have died
People say this but they never come up with a good explanation of how it will happen.

>if not actually then metaphorically.
Metaphorically some of us are already dead.

>> No.11553361

I want a job so I can appreciate my hobbies more and stop being a burden on my single income family. I need to stop being useless but anxiety to actually do anything is killing me.

>> No.11553363

>>11553308
>if you've spent most of you young life in isolation you should have been to develop an elite spread of skills and knowledge instead of being held back by your peers.
I'm an only child who spent most of my time in isolation and I didn't develop an "elite spread of skills and knowledge." If anything I hated my peers and I did everything I could to distance myself from them, for better or for worse.

>> No.11553381
File: 29 KB, 256x256, 41324124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guess who just got back today, them wild NEET boys that had been away.
They haven't changed, don't have much to say, but man, I still think them cats are crazy.
They were asking if you were around, where you was and where you could be found.
I told them you were still posting on /jp/ and driving janny crazy.

♪The NEETs are back in town♪

You know that NEET that used to shitpost a lot? Every night he'd be on /jp/ and shitting out everything he got.
When I tell you that his shitposts were cool, they were red hot. They were steaming!
And that time over at janny's place. Well, this NEET got up and he slapped janny's face.
Man, we just fell about the place. If janny don't wanna know then forget him.

Friday night they'll be dressed to kill down at janny's bar and grill.
The shit will flow and blood will spill, and if the NEETs wanna fight then you better let em.
That jukebox in the corner blasting out my favorite songs. The nights will get warmer, it won't be long.
It won't be long until summer comes now that the NEETs are back again.

♪The NEETs are back♪
♪The NEETs are back♪

>> No.11553388
File: 65 KB, 826x539, 2010e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Should I bring out my population pyramids? Screw it I'm bringing them out.

>> No.11553392

>>11552826
You do understand that no country has faced this problem exactly like Japan is. Europe and the U.S. are facing similar problems, but they have a decent amount of immigrates to keep them afloat. Japan refuses to allow low skilled immigrants into their country and that is the only way they can stop their social security from collapsing unless they raise the retirement age to something like 78.

>> No.11553394
File: 69 KB, 826x539, 2060e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11553388

>> No.11553398

>>11553392

>Japan refuses to allow low skilled immigrants into their country

That's a short term solution with irreversible and terrible consequences.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on4DRTUvst0

Robots are already delivering pizzas. It won't be long until low skilled labor is entirely useless and then the nations that allowed these people in will have a massive amount of unemployed people with no marketable skills whatsoever that barely even know the language.

Small populations is the way of the future since automation will replace the need for most jobs.

>> No.11553402

>>11553398
You are being sarcastic, right?

>> No.11553407

>>11553402

Massive populations are just becoming increasingly difficult to sustain as advances in technology replace more and more jobs.

Humanity has been going down this path for a long time now. If people still had the same amount of children that they used to a few hundred years ago then 50% of the population would be homeless since there would just be nothing for them to do.

You can only have so many employees packed into a Walmart until they start stepping on each other's toes. Jobs that used to require hundreds of men are now done by one man inside of a machine and soon it won't require anyone at all.

>> No.11553424

>>11553407
That is true for America and Western Europe because they have both moved their secondary sectors to other countries, but Japan has kept a lot of their secondary sector in Japan, and America and Western Europe are facing a large number of problems because they have moved their Secondary sectors to other countries. In Western Europe and America you either make it in the Tertiary sector or you are screwed. Which is one of the reasons for rising college cost in America.

>> No.11553430

>>11553398
They've been saying this for several decades and it's just not going to happen. The elites are not going to let people just sit around and do what they want all day without working. They will keep as many low skill jobs around as possible to keep the peasants occupied and distracted.

>> No.11553432

>>11553430
No.
They will simply kill the peasants.
It may be direct, it may be indirect,
but the peasants will die.

>> No.11553433

>>11553432
The peasants will be introduced to Japanese culture and unbreed themselves out of existence.

>> No.11553465

>>11552825
I don't really blame the NEETs though.
If you screw up in school even once at practically any age you are finished for the rest of your life. That's how Japan works and that's pretty much how America works too actually. You can't just get a fresh start, even at the college level. I think sometimes people have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from meeting expectations (maybe trouble at home, maybe an undiagnosed mental issue) but they just aren't able to recover because there's that expectation for you to be perfect in these cultures. At some point, people stop working because there's nothing to work for. If they can never achieve a goal, they aren't going to aspire to that goal.

>> No.11553469

>>11553465

Of course. NEET aren't to blame at all. They're a symptom of a much larger problem.

The problem is Japan refuses to discuss the larger problem and instead distracts themselves by mocking NEETs instead.

>> No.11553470

>>11553469
The larger problem is that people in modern societies have nothing to live for, a discussion which is sort of pointless to have.

>> No.11553471

>>11553469
>aren't to blame at all
>at all
That's pushing it a bit.

>> No.11553484

>>11553465
I got all F's in middle and elementary school and I graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA. My high school was just rated the second best high school in the state. Although, I have just been NEETing it up for the past two years, so I haven't even tried to go to college yet.

>> No.11553485
File: 8 KB, 378x197, lemerchant.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeess, let immigrants into Nippon, that declining birthrate means you need more people right?

Cultural enrichment is clearly the best option for mighty Nippon..

>> No.11553486

>>11553469
You can blame some NEETs for getting in the situation in the first place, but you can't blame them for staying in the same situation. There really is no reasonable out.

Captcha: easties degenerate

>> No.11553492

>>11553485
the real best option for them would be the worst option for us
outlaw all the otaku shit

>> No.11553494

>>11553486
Fuck off, crossie-kun.

>> No.11553497

>>11552896
Sorry, maybe it's because us EETs have to work to eat, even if the process hurts like hell, meanwhile you sit and fart in your little "battlestation" while "taking it easy" and receiving "autismbucks" for being "wizardgods".
Yeah, it's unfair as hell, until the normies' in my country decide to give me welfare for my sickness', i'll keep working and badmouthing your privileged ass.

>> No.11553499

>>11553494
No, anonymous, you were the crossie all along.

>> No.11553501

>>11553499
Fuq :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>> No.11553504
File: 498 KB, 490x270, 1371495305374.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Which is the best EU country for being NEET?? or semi-NEET at the very least

Working 40 hour weeks is hell

>> No.11553508

>>11553504
any western or scandinavian country but only if you're not white

>> No.11553512

>>11553504
>>11553508
If you're an American then you either need to marry someone, get employment OR: join the US army and desert. That makes you eligible for asylum. I've read about people doing that.

If you're not white then fuck off.

>> No.11553513

I find it funny that people believe it's some sort of urgent issue. They have more than, what, half a thousand years to worry about it? I hope they change as little as possible within my lifetime. The entertainment they create is bigger and better than them and the world, and less change to the country as it is now means less invitations for new restrictions.

>> No.11553515

>>11553512
Can i stay on /jp/ if i'm a Russian?

>> No.11553517

>>11553504
40 hour weeks are easy mode. Try 12 hour days.

>>11553398
>That's a short term solution with irreversible and terrible consequences.

Kind of agree. I live in Japan and I don't want uncivillized people who can't even speak the language properly coming here. Then again I don't want the boomer generation who didn't breed enough destroying this country.by sending it into even greater debt as they age.

I think the best solution would be send them all to a camp in a country with low living costs like Thailand or Cambodia.

>> No.11553522

>>11553512
What if I'm Japanese?

>> No.11553527

>>11553515
>>11553522
I was talking about Europe, not /jp/.

>> No.11553529
File: 38 KB, 248x274, 1378482467507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11553508
>>11553512

I'm a britbong so getting a visa to any EU country is not a problem, I just want somewhere where I can sit NEET or at least work 3 or less days a week and afford a room with internet access (Something that's impossible here with rent prices).

>> No.11553530

>>11553512
>join the US army and desert. That makes you eligible for asylum.
Guys, don't listen to this fucking idiot. You're going to need a very good reason as to why you deserted WITH evidence of the US forcing you to break UN law/commit war crimes. Odds are you'll fail, and be sent back to the states to be court marshaled.

>> No.11553532

>>11553529
>visa
i don't need a visa to get to bongland, why would you need one to do the opposite?

>> No.11553533

>>11553530
>For example, Sweden allows asylum for foreign soldiers deserting from war, if the war does not align with the current goals of Swedish foreign policy.
But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself if you're really serious about doing it.

>> No.11553534

>>11553529
>Stays in the city
>Complains about high rent prices

>> No.11553542

>>11553533
I didn't expect Sweden to be so lax about it's refugee intake, most other countries have far stricter requirements. I'm personally trying for Canada instead, not for the welfare though, I'm against the draft.

>> No.11553549

>>11553542
Swede here: It's currently favourable to throw away your passport and claiming to be from a warzone. A quirk in the rules means you wont be sent back and instead be granted residence.

Then you just wait for the jew media and the green party to demand an amnesty for all immigrants who lied their way into the country. They do it every few years.

>> No.11553556

I thought Japan had a problem with too many people and not enough land to house them.

In Tokyo at least.

>> No.11553565

>>11553549
Think about it. If everyone does that, Sweden becomes a horrible place to live.

>> No.11553567

>>11553565
already is, you mean

>> No.11553574

>>11553567
My condolences.

>> No.11553573
File: 2.84 MB, 419x313, 1356963399746.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11553565
Sweden was a boring and horrible place when it was homogenous. African and Arab cultural enrichment is the only way to become prosperous and happy. You're not a Nazi are you?

>> No.11553602
File: 580 KB, 771x900, 1381185592140.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What would Sweden be like today if Germany had won WW2?

>> No.11553606

>>11553602

Everything would be better in every way for every country.

>> No.11553605
File: 566 KB, 1152x864, nazi CRAZY1341536584555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11553602
like this

>> No.11553609

>>11553606
pretty sure most of the slav countries would disagree

>> No.11553619

>>11553616
I thought most of those were nations where everyone was piss-poor and piss-drunk.

>> No.11553616

>>11553602
I'd rather be among the countries that were made into a soviet satellite and got their independence. We would be like Estonia are today, very nationalistic yet welfare oriented and not stupid.

>> No.11553623

>>11553609

I don't really them as actual countries. They're more like wastelands filled with drunken barbarian animals.

>> No.11553625

>>11553619
The countries that were piss poor and piss drunk before the Soviets are so today as well. The countries that were good (only Estonia, really) are good today. Nothing changes as long as the demographics stay the same.

>> No.11553687

Japanese and white human will go extinct. The best people leave first.

>> No.11553688
File: 316 KB, 425x450, 1365522424143.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11553625
>anything between finland and poland
>a real country

>> No.11553691

>>11552825
By the gods, that pic utterly failed at creating depth perspective

>> No.11553693

I think we need to eradicate the dirty people.

The Muslims, the Jews, the Slavs, possibly the Irish, Koreans, all those jungle Asians in Thailand and those other primitive places, almost of South America, French Canadians, just wipe Africa clean, lower the numbers of India to a more reasonable size, and I think that's about it.

Nice and tidy. Perfect world.

>> No.11553697

>>11553693
carpet nuke north america while at it

>> No.11553710

>>11553693
All thats needed is for the Europeans to start liking imperialism again and the rest will sort itself out.

>> No.11553714

>>11553710
Except the other countries have nukes now.

>> No.11553712

>>11553710
You have to convince your citizens that they want to go out and die to make rich people richer and that's harder these days. Not because people are any smarter, but they are lazier.

>> No.11553713

>>11553710
first you'd have to take care of all the muslimloving liberals

>> No.11553716

>>11553712
and you assume that menaces to society living off autismbux, which constitute 90% of this board's population would count amongst the elites?

>> No.11553718

>>11553713

>muslimloving liberals

The best way to fix a liberal is to make live them near the people that they're fighting for.

Look at New York as an example. The whole place is filled with anti-semites and that might seem strange because New York is so liberal, but they've lived near jews for so long that even the most liberal of New Yorkers can't help but dislike jews.

We need to take the Muslims and push them into the suburbs so that the liberals have to deal with the realities of living near human trash.

>> No.11553723

Why do you guys hate slavs? Aren't we white too?
Hitler didn't like slavs because they were with the communist jew, during world war II many slavic people sided with and aided their german liberators.

>> No.11553727

>>11553723
Hitler didn't like slavs because he thinks they're impure.

>> No.11553736

>>11553723
hitler didn't hate slavs, he considered them a worker race though
then again he considered every nation not fulfilling his arbitrary standards inferior and fit only to work for aryans
current hate towards slavs probably comes from the cold war, since americans are uneducated and assume every slav is russian or wants anything to do with russians

>> No.11553737

>>11553693
Who will do the food production, mining and manufacturing then?

I don't think you've fully grasped the realities of the global economy.

>> No.11553739

>>11553723
Countries that border Russia have been at war with them or have gotten bullied by them for hundreds of years so there is that.

>> No.11553740

>>11553737
white cis males, of course
the patriarchy will be toppled and proud transethnic american to jewish women will come out on top

>> No.11553752

>>11553739
You're just butthurt that Russians are the strongest race, a heisenrasse born to rule over the weaker peoples'.
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"

>> No.11553761

>>11553752
well, russian leaders surely were all born to rule over the weaker peoples
being an average russian during any given era must've been suffering

>> No.11553771

>>11553761
Without the satanist jewish bolsheviks, the Russian people would fix this social injustice by themselves', the last emperor even gave something akin to a constitution, the rest would have come by itself.

>> No.11553836

>>11553761
Russian leaders were born to rule over weaker people, like ordinary Russians.

>> No.11553847
File: 16 KB, 463x464, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's happening all over the world. You already know the only countries that have growing populations.

http://populationpyramid.net/WORLD/2010/

>> No.11553850

>>11553693

What if all the blue-eyed blondes were eradicated?

That would probably bring about racial harmony and be a lot easier.

>> No.11553852

>>11553736
"hitler didn't hate jews, he just disagreed with them"
"hitler didn't hate peace, he just thought war was a better option at the time"

>> No.11553909

Think about whats going to happen in the future. NEETs aren't everywhere, but there are a LARGE group of younger people who want to change things. The thing is, Japan is conservative and super traditional and have a crazy high elderly population that keeps progressive ideas from these kids down. It's super stressful on everybody, mostly because of the extremely forced conformity, thus the suicide rate. But there are fucking TONS of people in Japan. Seriously. There will be enough people left alive to hopefully change up Japan a bit and, dare I say, westernize it a bit.

Yknow, like South Korea

>> No.11553915

>>11553471
NEETs are a side-effect and a protest against a society that praises exactly what they refuse to take part in. Im not a fan of the idea, but if any place needs to take notice of that population and figure out what to do with it, its Japan

>> No.11553916

>>11553047
Philosophy 101: There is no such thing as proper culture, anon. Regardless if it is copied or not, human behaviour by itself is culture.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action