[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 169 KB, 497x544, 1381269672424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11518446 No.11518446[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

About 2 weeks ago I was playing some netoge and really had to go but I was in the middle of a raid so I had to pull down my trousers, assume the frog position and go right there and then. Fortunately the stuff was 100% rock solid (it always comes out like this when I'm in a difficult situation, I wish I knew why) so I just grabbed it and threw it into the corner. My plan was to pick it up later and flush it down the toilet but I forgot. All in all it was pretty comfortable so I started doing it often.

4 hours ago I walk through the front door and find my mom in the living room with a vacuum cleaner in her hand. next to her, on the ground, there's a newspaper and on top of it theres a pile of little dark rocks.

"What is this? WHAT... IS... THIS...? EXPLAIN YOURSELF" she harassed me all afternoon about. now she won't even look at me in the eye or talk to me. also I'm not allowed to keep my door closed anymore

>> No.11518478

That's what you get for playing a game that lacks the almighty pause button.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action