[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 709 KB, 1680x1100, 10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11501809 No.11501809[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I wish I could come across some wonderful and passionate girl like Aya so I could put away my hikki ways and become a good man but all I can find are unwilling lumps of meat without eyes for beauty.

>> No.11501810

Your standards are just too high, anon-kun. Maybe you should settle for a nice /jp/ girl? There are a lot of those here and I am sure you could be very happy with one of them!

>> No.11501818
File: 403 KB, 600x847, 6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11501810
>nice /jp/ girl
They only ones I've seen in /jp/ are pieces of shit with cluster b personality disorder such as mirk, pigma, fuwa-something.
These are disgusting, I want Aya.

I want a girl to travel with who can find in the voyage something more than mindless spending and facebook bragging.

>> No.11502122

during my sociopath night walks in the city I've met a young girl outside a nightclub or something like that. she was crying and I asked if she needed help. she asked me if I could lend her the money for a taxi
since she couldn't walk straight, I accompained her home.
she was cute. some day after that, I returned to that area and crossed her in a shop.
we started to talk, and I discovered she was unemployed, ran from home in the country, ended as some jerk girlfriend and dumped by him for a better looking whore.
we became friends at some point and started seeing pretty frequently. I helped her find a job as waitress in my uncle restaurant.
we're currently in a relationship. and I'm so fucking, fucking happy that I smile even while sleeping.
I hope there's one for you too out there
or here in the internets

>> No.11502129

>>11501818
>mirk

Is milk on janny's keyword hitlist? I guess I'll soon find out.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action