[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.00 MB, 1447x2046, 32863748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11323627 No.11323627 [Reply] [Original]

Can we have a Vocaloid thread /jp/ ?

Which Vocaloids do you like most?
What have you been listening to recently?
Are you looking forward to something Vocaloid related currently?

>> No.11323631

wich voculoid wud u fuk

>> No.11323683

>>11323627
>Which Vocaloids do you like most?
IA

>What have you been listening to recently?
Lemm's works

>Are you looking forward to something Vocaloid related currently?

Nothing in particular

>> No.11323748
File: 154 KB, 700x636, a1zunko04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love Yukari, IA and Gumi.

I mostly listen to whatever shows up on nico.

As for waiting for stuff...I can't wait until Zunko gets released. Zunko is cute as fuck.

>> No.11323993

I was listening to Stance on Wave tonight at work, and holy shit it's amazing. It completely spoiled me. So now, I'm hoping to start making original music when English Miku comes out. What about you guys, you gonna get English Miku when it comes out?

I also got some necessaries for any Vocaloid General thread, too.

Introduction to Vocaloid
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Feqm4ScOPFh_GJqGZ6-wUAgT76rb1wBW3oirBnB-dFY/edit?usp=sharing

weblinks:
http://pastebin.com/ZsJay0ZS

Vocaloid Sharethread for albums:
http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S38887170#p38887170

>> No.11324008

>>11323627
Gumi
stuff by Dixie Flatline
Everything i wanted has come out Mayu was about what i expected

>> No.11324064
File: 887 KB, 900x1600, 1374265579962.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11323627

By song count, Miku, GUMI, Rin. That said, 90% of that depends on how the artist uses them. Those three are among the most popular and thus have had people figure out how to use them correctly.

I jump through the related links on YT to find new stuff. Otherwise, AVTechNO! is the only one who shows up consistently, although Kikuo, OSTR project, and Wonderful Oppertunity! make regular appearances. Not so much KofunP, DECO*27, Clean Tears, and Otetsu anymore.

Otherwise it's a bunch of indie stuff, as is typical for vocaloid.

Being massively disappointed when they don't ship the V3 Miku bundle to 'Murika.

>> No.11324073
File: 90 KB, 768x960, 541406_463258103740682_713308736_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11323993

Personally, I'm expecting her to flop, only because of her really bad Engrish. I have GUMI English and she still has some noticeable accent although they've been able to mask it some. Miku, on the other hand, is barely intelligible in the demos. Better than that first demo they put out, but not really enough for the general populace to accept it IMO.

Also, you have a DAW, right? Otherwise making music's going to be a bit difficult.

>> No.11324083
File: 160 KB, 760x1321, Img_illust_mikuv3e.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11323993
>What about you guys, you gonna get English Miku when it comes out?
I thought /jp/ generally resents the idea of English Vocaloids. At least they did in last thread I participated here.
I don't have anything against them, but Miku English has pretty awful demos so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUHksO-Qdw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgWCcC4i1U

also, her design is gross

>Introduction to Vocaloid
Oh, it's a nice read, but it's more like introduction to Miku than to Vocaloid.

>> No.11324090

>>11324008
>stuff by Dixie Flatline

I wish Dixie uploaded something new. He didn't upload anything since december, and I know he has at least one song that he made for Anime Expo. I really like his stuff

>> No.11324142

>>11324090
I agree completely, its so slow for new stuff from him to come out, still one of my favorite artists regardless, good taste mah nigga

>> No.11324196

>>11324073

yeah i got Fruity Loops Producer version. I wasn't sure where to get more VSTi's if I can add em to

>>11324083

I try to keep the Introduction to not let Miku have the whole spotlight, but thanks for the input.

as for the English miku, I know there might not be good demo's, but I'd be willing to bet that with better practice, she can sound better. Take Miku's Japanese demo, Crystal quartz for example. It might've sounded a lil inconsistent, but a lot of other producers played around with Miku's Japanese Voicebank and they were able to make her sound incredible after a while. I'm sure the same can be applied for English Miku, but I could be wrong. It's been 3 years since we heard news of English Miku's development, and she could end up sounding like shit no matter what like Galaco, but we can only see what happens when she's released. Even if she does sound a bit crap, I'll still honestly use it.

>> No.11324268
File: 397 KB, 870x918, Avanna_Official_Cover_Artwork.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11324196

It's true that a good artist can do a lot (Holy fuck Mitchie M), but do we have the same level of obsessive perfections that the Japanese community has? Granted we're seeing the 'cream of the crop' filter down to YT, but in general we don't have the same quality of stuff (like Yuuichi PVs) in the English vocaloid community. Or the number of people willing to tirelessly work on making new things and make them sound good.

It's not like there haven't been people working on the English Vocaloids for years, but so far nothing has ever gotten big or 'good' enough to be recognized outside the 'Engloid fanbase'. Circus-P's the only artist that comes to mind when thinking of 'acceptable' songs, and he isn't exactly a 'stereotypical user'.

I'm not sure Miku's popularity alone will be enough to draw in 'good people' and I don't think the general users will want to put the time in to smooth over the Engrish. But I suppose only time will tell.

>> No.11324312

>>11324142
It's particularly saddening considering in his last post on his tumblr, that he posted at the beginning of the year, he said he is going to try to upload something every month this year

http://yeheyuan.tumblr.com/

And there was, like, not a single thing yet.
I'm glad he at least showed up on AE, to show he is not dead. I mean he probably had his own reasons / life circumstances to slow down on his Vocaloid work, but still..I wish he would come back already.
Also Uso to Nuigurumi is one of my favourite Mayu songs (not that she has a lot to begin with though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-1_Vl81k-E

>> No.11324806

>>11324196
>It's been 3 years since we heard news of English Miku's development, and she could end up sounding like shit no matter what like Galaco, but we can only see what happens when she's released.

Galaco was free so it's no surprise they didn't try with her.
Miku though is $170 for Miku English alone. You would think they should make at least some impressive demo to show off that she isn't shit.

>> No.11324988

>>11324806

Yeah it could be the producers fault for doing a sloppy job or Crypton gave the producers vsq's similar to what happened with circus P

>> No.11327489

>>11324988
I think Crypton is just cheap. They could hire someone they know who has great skills. Like Mitchie M. Shit, he even made Luka's awful English sound good.
But they probably count on people buying this solely because it has Miku's name on it.

>> No.11327568
File: 267 KB, 1024x1227, Hatsune-Miku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11327489

Personally, I think it might be part money (I'm not sure they consider the English-speaking nations a 'prime market'), and part target audience.

Vocaloids rose to popularity in Japan from the indies. They had tried marketing to 'professionals' with the V1 series, which flopped pretty hard (not to mention quality, but it could be somewhat forgiven because it was new). In contrast, Miku was targeted at the indie producers and otaku. It wasn't 'Look at this realistic and amazing synth that will emulate a singer for you', it was 'Here's a pretty girl, have fun with her.' The community formed around Miku for whatever reason, and through that momentum they eventually attracted or created the fantastic producers that we know today. Over the course of 5 years.

So, I think they're trying to follow a similar strategy over here; make a 'cute' demo and hope it builds up steam. Importantly, I think they want to avoid being disingenuous with how she sounds. Having one of the vocaloid gods, such as Mitchie M, produce the demo could cause a severe backlash when the user actually runs the program. Because the Miku singing there would sound almost nothing like the Miku singing in the demo, and it could make the user feel 'ripped off' or 'cheated', turning them off to the idea of actually using her and expanding the community.

Will this strategy work? I personally don't think so given how the English Vocaloid community doesn't produce the same types of quality that the Japanese one does, even with years under their belts. Would I like it to work? Probably, more music would be great. Would make learning how to do it myself a touch easier.

>> No.11327635

> Which Vocaloids do you like most?
IA, then Luka.
> What have you been listening to recently?
RICE Records' discography. Not all vocaloid (fair amount), but enjoying the latest freebie from them.
> Are you looking forward to something Vocaloid related currently?
Luka has always had a better English voicebank than Miku and I really hope she gets an English release if Miku's pans out. Never been super keen on Miku's voice, as it's rarely suitable for more than pop or edm tunes.

>> No.11327685

What's the learning curve for Vocaloid software?

>> No.11327688

>>11327685
Oh wow... Thats asking for so much. Whats the learning curve of music?

Depends about what you want to do. /t/ has the torrent of vocaloid 3 with all the voices.

>> No.11327694
File: 394 KB, 515x641, 1a81c299cb50d9b1feea5e038d8e021b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11327685

The software itself? If you can type words into an editor you're set. It comes with a translation dictionary so you don't have to know the phonemes, and you don't usually need to play with the pronunciation too much (even in English, unless you dislike Avanna's accent or something). Personally I record a 'melody' track as a midi and then import it to a song so I don't have to hand-write each note.

Making the singer sound good? Go browse the English Vocaloid songs on YT for that answer.

>> No.11327734

>>11327685

Yeah, it's not easy to get good results. I have the early Miku version and anything I do with it sounds like a Speak & Spell trying to sing. I also can't get it to work with Ableton Live so I have to program and export a wav file.

>> No.11327742

>>11327688
>>11327694
How about ease of use for your indie composer who has a good handle on say... garage band.
I'm more wondering how much of the current English Vocaloid fanbase will be able to work with it.

>> No.11327760
File: 1.23 MB, 1000x1909, df0ef79b35ee3e81219a5748b7b3e865.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11327742

It's a lot like EQing. If you can make good music, then it'll be fairly easy to work with a vocaloid. If you suck at music, then the vocaloid won't be of much help.

Also, you'll need to spend a fair amount of time really tuning the vocal part to the track, much like a real singer would. The largest problem IMO is that people try to use a vocaloid as a 'drop-in singer'. Like any instrument, they need to be tuned and balanced. This one, however, can't 'do it by ear'. Most vocal tracks have filtering effects, which is generally a necessity for vocaloids as well.

Overall, they're not difficult to use, but no one's really figured out how to make the English ones sound 'good' yet.

>> No.11327777
File: 420 KB, 1920x1080, like this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11327742

For example, it took me about a minute to do this, actually hand-writing the notes instead of creating a midi and importing. To make her sound 'good'? That would take much, much longer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wenx4fvyeyyrpi/silly%20gumi.wav

>> No.11328374

>>11327568
>Personally, I think it might be part money (I'm not sure they consider the English-speaking nations a 'prime market')
But they could drown in all the money they have. Surely, commissioning one competent demo wouldn't hurt their finances.
Of course west isn't their main target, but since they already decided on doing ENG voicebanks, they could at least do something to ensure they at least earn enough to cover production costs.
And they should know the market at least enough to realize western producers are pretty non-existant and that baiting new people with a cute demo won't work here.

>They had tried marketing to 'professionals' with the V1 series, which flopped pretty hard

They didn't really flop, they just never gained too much popularity.
VY series was just a try in a different direction by Yamaha. And they came long after Miku.

>> No.11328387

>>11328374
>>11327568

the demos always sound like shit. look at every demo for every vocaloid and tell me thats anywhere near what they're capable of? i guess there are a few exceptions but none of them are mikus

>> No.11329307

>>11328387
IA's demo are beyond great. So are Yukari's. VY1 and VY2 V3 demo's are also great.
SeeU's demo's were all good, except I=Fantasy that was sung together with her voice provider and that made some people expect too much. Mayu had a shitton of quality demos.
Really, the only shit demos are made by Crypton.

>> No.11330593
File: 95 KB, 486x700, Azuki Matcha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Which one of the upcoming Vocaloids are you most interested in, guys? There is a bit of them

Masaoka Azuki and Kobayashi Matcha:

They are part of Sega's new multimedia Project 575.
So far they are only available in a free iOS app when you can make them sing short music sequences and the app is based on V2. But there is also a PS Vita game about them to be released in 2014. They are also supposedly getting a manga and original anime.
It's currently unconfirmed whether or not they are going to be sold commercially, aside of the game.

http://project575.jp/ <---- There are voice samples on the official site made by Vocaloid Producers.

You can also find full cover songs featuring them on YT because people cracked them and imported to Vocaloid. Bear in mind that they are from an iOS app so the quality may be bad.

>> No.11330596
File: 144 KB, 800x1120, Zunko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tohoku Zunko:

Originally she was a character made to promote Tohoku region after the earthquake that hit Japan in 2011. She was later made into a Voiceroid by AHS and is now going to be a Vocaloid as well. Her voice provider is Satomi Sato.

You can listen to her talking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG6EdeFylTI
But there are no demo's with her singing yet

http://zunko.jp/

>> No.11330599
File: 5 KB, 100x225, Anri_Rune.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anri Rune:

She was some kind of host character for Fuji TV and now they are making her into a Vocaloid.

There is one demo so far (from Kikuo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7yga5CXLHM

(also I can't find a good quality art of her)

>> No.11330605
File: 484 KB, 474x704, merli.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Merli:

Merli is pretty old news. She was announced long time ago. She is supposed to be Lapis' sister and counterpart. I think she still has no VP announced even though there was a contest for it long time ago.

(I don't think Ring or Lui will ever get released so I'm not counting them)

>> No.11331211

I really hope whoo's cd from C84 gets uploaded ;_;

>> No.11331251

>>11331211

spekaing of whoo's cd, we found a leak on a chinese website, but the password's pretty introcate:

PW:アルバムクロスフェード的sm号+第六首歌演唱者+这个演唱者和某アコキ的组合名(sm+8位数字+9个英文字母全大写)密码很简单的啦~请勿晒PW 请勿转出WB或二次上传 谢谢 提取码:chgq

PW: sm21505384KK???????

>> No.11331257

Megurine Luka

>> No.11331340
File: 564 KB, 1416x1456, 96c116d3c18c4e5e74f0d1ce391f77d7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11328374

>they just never gained too much popularity.
Yes, that is flopping. They did not generate enough sales to conduct a business with.

>they could at least do something to ensure they at least earn enough to cover production costs.

And again, I thin they're trying to avoid being disingenuous with how the demo sounds. That making a god-teir demo would dramatically reduce any potential for selling anything in the future. Given their tactics with the Japanese vocaloids, Crypton doesn't appear to follow the 'pump&dump' model. So, it is likely they're laying groundwork for long-term growth, even if it seems remote now. And that means building up a fanbase, not turning them away with a misleading advertisement.

I would also expect to see them start some contests for songs using vocaloids and possibly gift a few copies to semi-famous/skilled producers, but that's only if they're completely serious about the western market instead of 'just letting things happen'.

Don't forget that it's very likely some of those god-teir producers will pick up Miku English anyways. I suspect that the demos aren't a large factor in who becomes popular anyways, it's the music/videos/community created after-the-fact that is the real impact. It'd be interesting to run a survey of fans to see how many of them have actually even heard the demos.

>> No.11331385

>>11331340
>Yes, that is flopping. They did not generate enough sales to conduct a business with.

Lolno. Flopping would be if they lost money on them.
And seeing how they are constantly updated I don't think Yamaha considers them a failure.

>And again, I thin they're trying to avoid being disingenuous with how the demo sounds. That making a god-teir demo would dramatically reduce any potential for selling anything in the future. Given their tactics with the Japanese vocaloids, Crypton doesn't appear to follow the 'pump&dump' model. So, it is likely they're laying groundwork for long-term growth, even if it seems remote now. And that means building up a fanbase, not turning them away with a misleading advertisement.

Except it's not like in 2007 anymore. The fanbase already is there. It's not like Miku is going to be the first Vocaloid singing in English.

Also, this works both ways. Having one or two demos that sound medicore to show that she will not always give you amazing results may have sense, but they just as well need to show that she CAN sound amazing with a good demo, so people won't assume that her English voicebank is just shitty.
Demo's are supposed to sell you something. Without a demo that actually sounds good people will just assume she can't sound good and give up on her.

>> No.11331515
File: 322 KB, 772x643, 0680ed855220c003c28d4c13304dc28a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11331385

>Yamaha
You seem to be a little confused on how Vocaloids work. Yamaha creates the Vocaloid Editor and engine (and the V1 engine is no longer supported as of 2011). An outside company, say Zero-G, licenses the engine to create a singer library, which becomes the voicebank for the particular vocaloid.

Although Yamaha does maintain some hand in the promotion of vocaloids, it is the licensee that is impacted by sales. While Zero-G and PowerFX haven't publicly posted sale figures, they also don't brag about them.

As for updates, which the licensees are responsible for, I reference Zero-G's site:
>This product uses the Yamaha Vocaloid 1 software which does not officially support Windows 7....Also please note that Vocaloid 1 software does not work on 64bit systems.

Additionally, the songs created using the V1's represent a trivial fraction of the total vocaloid songs, even excluding anything made with Miku.

Considering the information available, it is possible the V1's have sold over 1k units each, but less than 5k, generating between $40k to $100k over the last 10 years (at the current prices). That is not enough money annually for a single person to stay above the poverty line, let alone run a business (which have to pay salaries, licensing fees, advertisement costs, taxes, etc). Ergo, they flopped.

>people will just assume she can't sound good and give up on her.
This has been the general consensus since the release of their first demo. Even on Crypton's facebook page.

Which is why I think they're going for the same approach they took when they first released her: let it out in the wild, target the indies, and hope it goes well. Avoid overstating her abilities, and let the 'good enough' crowd build until it produces something great.

The risk here is, of course, that the English community already exists, and doesn't produce quality work.

Which is why I said:
>Will this strategy work? I personally don't think so

>> No.11331532

>>11331515
>You seem to be a little confused on how Vocaloids work.

Oh my fucking god, I thought we are talking about VY series of Vocaloids, not Vocaloid 1 the first version of the engine.

>> No.11331537

Just wanted to point that out another thread which has a few download links.
>>11330315

>> No.11331545

>>11331537

>links to a thread created AFTER the current one.

>>11331532
Oh, lol. They really could do a better job at naming the VY's to avoid confusion.

>> No.11331552

>>11331545
>>links to a thread created AFTER the current one.
I wasn't trying to tell people to move there. That thread has a few download links so I thought a few people might appreciate it.

>> No.11331685
File: 68 KB, 396x424, albums.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oops I didn't see this thread until just now. Time to repost these here.
If there are any issues with any of these please let me know! I'll reupload them for you as soon as I can.

(ボーマス25)[electripper] Plug-in (FLAC) - crossfade: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21252300
https://mega.co.nz/#!DYJQXaoA!aWqlckGm_loc476WHXSZT35_lhcO7aT1EzB96TpLPRc

(ボーマス25)[electripper] Plug-in (MP3 320k)
https://mega.co.nz/#!TFhQyIKL!CtUcr1wlET0ttnERYVw-BhpAdRQwUYjVGwll-zQnk4s

(ボーマス25)[monacafactory] Wormhole EP - crossfade: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21277960
https://mega.co.nz/#!mNZDXZJC!GGlpaRWJpxtfyezSjeJWYWqsNiApH0DvVACJKp9AB_w

whoo - 音のない部屋の中で (CD) (FLAC) - crossfade: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17647041
https://mega.co.nz/#!eUpiAAxJ!FhhdkWF2kiMDUtFmuP-mDndRmQlc6HxSFG0mJYfYzDY

whoo - 音のない部屋の中で (CD) (MP3 320k)
https://mega.co.nz/#!7ZokTJqb!YAaI9RsQr68ytQ8pU4SV1WgDp4F93F5KP--fEl8ype0

Does anyone here have Open Air Theatre, or at least know a place where I could get it? I was going to buy that album too but by the time my money transferred it was sold out.

>> No.11331689

>>11331545
Yeah, sorry about that! I'll be sure to look more closely next time.

>> No.11331697
File: 407 KB, 1024x1103, 麻岡 - ネギトローラー (37766768) .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11331689
Thanks for the links!

>> No.11331721
File: 212 KB, 516x561, 37071070_p4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11331697
No problem anon! I hope you enjoy those albums too!

>> No.11331816

>>11331211
I really hope Hitoshizuku's and Owata's CDs get uploaded.
I plan on buying them but I won't have money until September.

>> No.11331895 [DELETED] 

>>11331251
So sm21505384KKPORTRAIT doesn't work? I'm not sure what those last seven characters could be other than that.

>> No.11331899

>>11331251
Nice find! So sm21505384KKPORTRAIT doesn't work? I'm not sure what those last seven characters could be other than that.

>> No.11332042

>>11330593
Should've released that bitch on Android. Fucking Sega.

>> No.11332076
File: 251 KB, 1105x598, c84stuffs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I heard you guys want the c84 albums

>> No.11332099 [DELETED] 

>>11331899 here
Oh okay, I found the site with it and that wasn't the password. No idea what it might be.

>> No.11332132

>>11331251
Got a guy I know to translate it:
album crossfade's sm number + sixth song performer (though we already know this) + this performer and アコキ 's group name (sm + 8 digits + 9 english letters in caps)
archive pw: chgq
What circle is アコキ apart of? I've never heard of him/her before and I'm not getting any results.

>> No.11332191

>>11332132
>>11331899

sorry I feel incredible stupid for not sharing the link to where this guy found the file at. the input box you see at the website is where you put in the pw.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=404490584&uk=2399969011&utm_source=weibolife

as for " アコキ", I have absolutely no idea. I'll ask around on other websites real quick.

>> No.11332194
File: 525 KB, 599x710, 1357535050029.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11332076

I sure do, care to share? please?

>> No.11332199

>>11332191
Ahh no don't worry about it. Good luck finding it!

>>11332076
It would be wonderful if you could share those with us!

>> No.11332530
File: 717 KB, 1000x1000, 37969818.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11332763

>>11331685
Wow, thanks for the whoo album.

>>11332076
I'd be real happy for the new buzzG, at your leisure, anon.

>> No.11333194

>>11332191

same poster here, just confirmed the pw:

sm21505384KKCROWCAT

The album has no vocaloids, only utaites. enjoy.

>> No.11333306

>>11333194
Hmmm, I'm still getting wrong password if I put that in. Would you mind reuploading it? If only keeping the link up for a few hours/days, I know the uploader said no reuploads but I'm sure they wouldn't find it here.

>> No.11333311

>>11333306
Sorry, I don't have time to do that...

>> No.11333322

>>11332530
Can I sex that?

>> No.11333399

>>11333311
Ah wait never mind! I got it to work. Thank you so much for finding that password!

>> No.11333405

>>11333399
I can't get it to work...
Is sm21505384KKCROWCAT correct?

>> No.11333469

>>11333405
chgq is the Baidu password, and sm21505384KKCROWCAT is the archive password. If it still isn't working and you don't mind waiting a little while, I can reupload it.

>> No.11333478

>>11333469
Oh, I was putting the archive password at the prompt.
Thanks for clearing it up. It's downloading really slow but I'm sure it'll work.

>> No.11333678

>>11332076
Who are the Vocalists on the Touhou Vocalo EDM?

>>11332763
>I'd be real happy for the new buzzG, at your leisure, anon.

I found it somewhere else but it's not in FLAC.

>> No.11333720
File: 327 KB, 680x946, 8710fba635fc2c4fa357d4e9cc536b38dd46a668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Has scop released 東京レトロ on an album yet?

>> No.11333971

>>11333720
>http://vocadb.net/Home/Search?filter=東京レトロ

No

>> No.11341267
File: 772 KB, 1200x675, 186454245.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mayu is a miracle of the universe.

>> No.11344016
File: 418 KB, 800x487, 藤代えみゅ - りりぃ (34170386) .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

8/25 is Lily's 3rd anniversary!

>> No.11346432

>>11333720
>>11333971

Fuck, are you an esper?
They just announced it's going to be a part of Vocalofuture.

http://exittunes.com/cd/exit_tunes/qwce00310.html

>> No.11346589

>>11346432
Aww yes. Been wanting a CD-quality version of that track.

>> No.11349147

>>11333322

Female. The sex there is undoubtedly female.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action