[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 113 KB, 600x800, meinmykimono1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11293386 No.11293386[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>> No.11293431

Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's konnichiwa, not Gomenasai.
KO NI CHI FUCKING WA. Gomenasai means sorry.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking japanese games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as american ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about swords.
The best thing your glorious Katana can cut through is a bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING STEEL. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's folded about 10 times, for a total 800 kayers at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a rod, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about japanese history. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper Kana if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything. No fucking one wears a goddamn Kimono in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to Japan, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-japanese who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.

Now, kindly fuck off and die, you scum of the earth.

>> No.11293439 [DELETED] 
File: 851 KB, 1280x720, shinobu making that face.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ay cunt, my name is Ms. Shinobu.

I’m a 15 year old British Culture Enthusiast (Britiboo for you xenophobes). I draw Comics and Fan Art on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior British games. (Perfect Dark, Total War, Grand Theft Auto series.)

I train with my chav-shank every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through infidels because it is forged by Muslim metallurgists, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my ASBO two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English semi-fluently, both the Queen's English and Geordie dialects, and I write semi-fluently as well. I know everything about British history and their Queen, who I follow 100%

When I get my British visa, I am moving to London to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a comic artist for Ultimate Marvel or a game designer!

I own several Adidas tracksuits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Britain, so I can fit in easier. I spit at my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Britain!

>> No.11293440

"Some boards have been renamed to better reflect their purpose."

This board should be renamed to "/jp/ - Janitor's Palace."

>> No.11293445
File: 1.20 MB, 1280x720, hot aya.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11293440

>Janitor's Palace

This is pretty good, but Just Piss has a certain allure too.

>> No.11293468

Springform pan
3 tubes pillsbury crescent rolls
1.5 lb mozzarella cheese
1 lb hot italian sausage
1 andouille sausage link
1 red onion
garlic
1/2 lb pepperoni
sauce of your choice

Cook sausage, andouille, and onion

Roll out 2.5 packs of crescent rolls until it fits in the springform pan.

layer up to about 1/2 inch from top with all of the toppings.

Roll out a thin layer of dough and cover the bulk of the dish. Turn crust over to form kind of a shell around the pizza.

Top with your sauce and add oregano, basil, and feta cheese.

Bake at 275 degrees for about 1.5 hours. Then remove springform around the sides and bake an additional 30 minutes.

Eat and enjoy!

(I can only eat 1/8 of it before being full. You can feast on this bad boy for about 4 days between 2 people.

>> No.11293516
File: 178 KB, 1600x1200, 1264326838627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I say we rename /jp/ to /jb/ for our mascot, Japanese Bird (the one that cooks spaghetti). Ah yes, what a glorious board this would be, with many and varied JB threads, various JB images new and classic, a veritable emporium of all things JB!

>> No.11293521

>>11293445
>>11293440

how about you fucking weeaboo faggots quit FUCKING BITCHING PUSSIES

>> No.11293529

>>11293516
ironic shit posting is still shit posting

>> No.11293535

>>11293521
How about you suck my dick you dirty little crossie tryhard homofag gb2/v/ 420 blaze it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action