[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 70 KB, 550x465, 1309423607711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11236870 No.11236870[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I thought I was familiar with the rules of the board, but I found that the threads I started always get deleted prematurely. It may be the case that my threads are

not up to the high standards of the board, or perhaps, they were not adhering to the permittance of the board. What is allowed and what is not: -this is a grey area

I hope I can better understand in order to deliver quality, permissible threads in the near future. Listed below are type of threads that are generally greenlighted
on /jp/, followed by threads that SHOULD be allowed on /jp/. I am enlisting your aid, may you be veteran or newbie, to enlighten me by sharing your thoughts, as well

as to expand or subtract from this masterlist. Thank you in advance.

Valid threads:
-Most Touhou dump/discussions (including wich-2hu-wud-u-fug threads)
-Borderline (and) off-topic discussions with Touhou images
-Kigurumi imagedumps with minimal discussion
-Doll threads with inappropriate subjet field
-Figurine discussions without buyfagging
-Circlejerking Original Content/Drawthread
-Solo drawing threads
-Unproductive /jp/ Project Threads
-MMD content and resource sharing
-Nico Nico Douga videos and links
-Japanese 3DPD Idol/Group threads
-Individual Idolmaster imagedumps (Chii-chan and Makochii)
-Obscure 2D character imagedump/requests
-J-Dramas (abysmal reception)
-Doujin albums shit taste exchange
-Otaku events like Comiket and Reitaisai
-Dakimakura waifu threads
-Artificial Academy waifu sharing threads
-New Illusion releases
-Japanese tea brewing and snacks
-Advice on opening a Japanese snack stand in a gaijinland
-Visual Novels and Light Novels
-Language resources and kanji identification
-Yume Nikki and other obscure Japanese minigames
-Loli threads before escalating to lewd, gaycocksucking hook-up threads

>> No.11236876
File: 41 KB, 419x364, 4-tan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shitposters are running wild on the site and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the janitor is unfit to moderate and our board is unfit to read, and we sit refreshing our browser while some local shitposter tells us that he wants to suck dicks and we give him sixty-three responses, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're shitty. It's like everything everywhere is getting shitty, so we don’t even report them anymore. We sit in our room, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our rooms. Let me have my Touhous and my idols and my visual novels and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

>> No.11236878
File: 1.10 MB, 1416x1412, 1366724365058.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jannie, don't you like burgers?

>> No.11236881
File: 85 KB, 568x600, 4-tan2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to respond to them - I don't want you to write to moot because he’s long ago given up and left us to this. I don't know what to do about the shitposters and the autists and the trolls and the quality on this board. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a /jp/sie, Goddamnit! My board has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to put a checkmark on the shitposts. I want you to open them right now and take a look inside. Open them, and stick your eyes on them, and report them, and yell 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to do it right now, scroll up, find the shitposts, report them and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the trolls and the autists and the shitposters. But first scroll down the board, checkbox the posts, report them, and yell: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

>> No.11236887

>>11236876
>>11236881
Very inspiring, my friend... ;_;

>> No.11236893

>>11236870
You're missing the second half of the pasta!

>> No.11236897
File: 70 KB, 270x235, 1318453732928.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11236876
>>11236881

>mfw

>> No.11236899

>>11236897
why is this reimu so revolting?

>> No.11236905

>___________________________________________
>________________/jp/________________________
>___________//___/jp/_______________________//