[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 111 KB, 971x1247, 1332917032470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11162437 No.11162437[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Anno: I didn't have any girlfriends in high school. I did manga and astronomy, as well as watch anime and play mah jongg. When there was a test, I'd tell my folks I was going to a friend's house to study. We'd play all-night mah jongg, then we'd catch a nap before eventually going to school, and when the test was over we'd go back and play mah jongg some more. It was all anime and mah jongg. Back then, girls avoided me like the plague, because I was so gloomy.

>Anno: In junior high, I had a little fling that seemed like love, but wasn't. It turned into a triangle with a pal of mine, and that turned into a crisis. All through high school, I decided that being the way I was, was fine, and had no romances the whole time. Some underclasswomen came on to me, but I showed them no interest. The world was full of things more interesting than women. I was much more interested in making movies back then than dating. I regret it now, though. My life might be different now if I'd had sex back then.

My life might be different now if I'd had sex back then.

>> No.11162461

My life might be different now if I was born with one nut.

>> No.11162494

Aren't Slovakian girls cheap and plentiful anyway?

Would you like me to Paypal you £15 so you can get yourself one? If all you care about is sex with a 3D girl, you might as well just buy one. Make sure she's clean first though, comrade.

>> No.11162513

>>11162494
What made you think that? Because it's bullshit. That's a very US-like view of the world.

>> No.11162535

>>11162513
Everything in your country costs half as much as it does in the UK and lots of Poles and Slovaks come here to work. In fact, 1 in 100 of your entire population is currently living and working in the UK so of course we're going to assume that your country isn't exactly a wealthy one.

Anyway, I meant no offence by my offer and would genuinely be willing to send you money for a prostitute if you are as desperate as you seem to have implied in the OP. Are you sure you're not interested?

>> No.11162539

I chose to not have sex for the time being.

Saying that having sex would have completely changed your life is a very virgin and loser like thing to say.
Anno's a dick when it comes to these kind of things anyway.

>> No.11162549

Having sex is something he probably can't even imagine his past self being able to do, so he might as well stop regretting it.

>> No.11162563

>>11162535
>Everything in your country costs half as much as it does in the UK
Source on that? I don't think that's true.

>Anyway, I meant no offence by my offer and would genuinely be willing to send you money for a prostitute if you are as desperate as you seem to have implied in the OP. Are you sure you're not interested?
I'm not interested in having sex with a prostitute and none of the text in the OP was written by me. Besides that, they are far from being as cheap as you seem to think.

>> No.11162590
File: 54 KB, 403x510, brother-slovakia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11162563
I assumed that those in the seemingly non-quoted sentence at the end of the OP were your own words.

>Source on that? I don't think that's true.
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Slovakia
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=United%20Kingdom

Your people do come here for a reason after all, comrade. Seriously though, no offence was meant by my offer.

In fact, while I don't know all that many Slovaks personally, I do know Poles and would welcome many more Slav immigrants to my country over the non-European varieties.

So please, don't be so easily offended. Seeing as you're trying to discuss Anno's life here rather than your own, there's no need to derail your own thread any further now that you've explained yourself.

>> No.11162598

wow annos life is j-just like my animes!

>> No.11162601

>>11162535
>Anyway, I meant no offence by my offer
Yes you did.

>> No.11162612

>>11162601
People are too used to interpreting everything on this board as an insult.

I offered to buy the guy a whore. This is all. I even implied that I'd pay more than $30. What do you want from me? Geez!

>> No.11162644

>>11162612

Plausible deniability. Isn't it great?

>> No.11162657

>>11162644
Sure is.

>> No.11162658

>>11162612
You were being condescending because he’s Slovakian, not really hard to see why he’d take some offence to that.

>> No.11162663

>>11162658
Why? We're all condescending to them.

>> No.11162675

>>11162612
How ungrateful he is. I would take your money.

>> No.11162684

Why is saying the same thing eight times more 'artsy'? Why is it a bad thing to not interact with things you hate? What's 'weak' about doing what you love?

This guy reads like a self-loathing abuse victim. It's shameful that normal people think he's 'representative' of otaku or has any authority whatsoever to speak about them.

>> No.11162824

Likely he's probably just trying to make otaku feel bad because that's what he does. (He's an asshole).

>> No.11162832

>Being an otaku is stupid and unfulfilling, I should know I was one *unironically puts out 5th Eva movie*

>> No.11162903

>>11162563
It's true. I could live for 100 pounds for a months

>> No.11163021

>>11162903
Are you Slovakian? You can have that £15 pounds if you want it.

I like to be nice to people when I can afford to do so and, despite my sarcastic tone in my original post up there, I was being serious.

I apologise for the late post by the way, IRL was getting in the way of what's really important.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action