[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 22 KB, 425x292, ideaguy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11157181 No.11157181 [Reply] [Original]

>title
not yet decided
>setting
begins in rural japan, moves to an abandoned warehouse for the majority of the story
>plot
a group of delinquent students kidnap and severely rape rape rape six innocent highschool girls for a period of six days, in which the main character begins to develop a grudging remorse for the terrible actions being committed, but is ultimately unable to stop them.

>> No.11157192

Twist: Protagonist is actually one of the victims and has constructed an elaborate fantasy where she is in a position of power in order to drown out the mental trauma.

>> No.11157200

someone should make a vn of that one jap crime where a bunch of school boys raped and beat a chick and then put her in a barrel full of concrete

>> No.11157293

>>11157192
Good idea. That's just the kind of dumb twist that nerds on the internet cream themselves over.

>> No.11157927
File: 196 KB, 508x590, 1370475918813cum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>rape rape rape
Nice, epic, I like it. Will it be you alone executing the project? Or will you eventually bring in artists, musicians and troglodytes?

>> No.11157953

>title
Saimin Nakama.
>setting
Tokyo, today.
>plot
We follow the daily life of a closely tied group of bros with mind-control power in today's Tokyo as some go to school, humor themselves, do nothing at all or play mind games. Every bro would have strong viewpoint on life, ultimately leading to dissension when a gang of other mind controller would invade their territories.

>> No.11158307

>title
Carmen
>setting
Early 19th century, Seville
>plot
MC spurns his cute devoted childhood friend for a gypsy slut. Heaven punishes his transgression with a hardcore NTR plot where the gypsy sends him videos of her double peace sign ahegao while getting penetrated by some bullfighter jock.

>> No.11159284

>>11157200
But there's already a manga of it, also the visual components were the most important, whereas there isn't really a story.

>> No.11159308

>title
Nobody
>setting
America, most of it in the protagonist's room.
>plot
realistic portayal of the life and the thought patterns of a NEET. For a good part of the story he's alone, being a hikikomori, but then he meets someone who gives him the motivation to become more outgoing.

I think that what I'm trying to do with this is give an actual realistic portrayal, which I haven't really seen yet.

>> No.11159899

>>11157927
>Will it be you alone executing the project? Or will you eventually bring in artists, musicians and troglodytes?

that's the plan, but i've yet to come with any reliable people

>> No.11159936

>setting
NYC or tokyo. The protagonist is a normal office worker

>plot
The main character has very realistic dreams. He feels like they are real, but can tell they are dreams by recognizing the strange and illogical things that happen. When he dreams, he is trapped in his dream for as long as he continues to go through it normally - the only way he can wake up is by doing something to "disturb" his dream, such as cutting himself or punching someone.

But his dreams start becoming more normal. The strange an illogical things stop happening as frequently. It become nearly impossible for him to tell if he is dreaming or not. And he starts needing to do more and more radical things to get himself to wake up...

Also, there are cute girls.

>> No.11160001

Most biggest mistake of people who want to write a novel: the setting is placed in a real country they don't even know.
I know we like Japan and all, but let's guess that someone who actual lives or lived in Japan reads your VN, they will laugh at your writting.

>> No.11160035

>>11160001
How did the British feel about the Keions go to London film?

>> No.11160057

>>11160035
I'm not even European and I felt ashamed. Cute japanese girls should remain in Japan (as we know it).

>> No.11160101

>>11159308

I would fund this

>> No.11160103

>>11160057
But being a tourist is a big part of the Japanese lifestyle. At least let them go to Saipan.

>> No.11160257

>setting
Roman Empire, ?? AD

>plot
MC is a Roman emporer living in a time of great peace and tranquility, a Pax Romana, but like all nobility he is inbred and falling ill. The doctors say he is cursed and has a few months left. They advise him to finish his will and appoint his successors.

Leaving no notable achievements unlike his predecessors, the MC decides he will be remembered as the most virile emporer in history. He plans to impregnate hundreds of women and have illegitmate sons all around the Empire. With the help of the Praetorian, he is to begin his Roman conquest of the female gender in Egypt until he finally spreads his seed back into Rome.

>> No.11160268

Why don't we make a VN about two people having an argument over the Internet?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action