[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 61 KB, 828x616, 1358222041722.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11085910 No.11085910[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So my mom just got remarried, and the guy has 2 daughters. Long story short, I got a loli imouto who looks up to me and the other a few years younger who dresses pretty revealingly. It's pretty awesome, I feel like I'm in some anime

>> No.11085916

>>11085910
Don't waste the opportunity that has presented itself

>> No.11085922

*the second being. Few years younger than me, bad wording

>> No.11085933

>>11085910
post pics so I can masturbate

thats not a joke btw get on it

>> No.11085965
File: 101 KB, 600x400, 20100211125805!Chidori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CHIDOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>> No.11085994
File: 523 KB, 800x894, chidori_by_minatosama207-d5lknx3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CHIDOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>> No.11086021
File: 115 KB, 900x600, sasuke_chidori_by_bloody_mary20-d5bzsuy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NARUTOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.11086023
File: 44 KB, 242x251, 1354587490384.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.11086034
File: 232 KB, 640x480, Kyuuubi_Naruto___Rasengan_by_goku_yoh_luffy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.11086051
File: 53 KB, 599x399, 20100211125805!Chidori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CHIDORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>> No.11086057
File: 85 KB, 1280x720, Naruto_Rasengan_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

LASENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>> No.11086059

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /jp/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

>> No.11086064
File: 138 KB, 899x599, sasuke_chidori_by_bloody_mary20-d5bzsuy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CHIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIII

>> No.11086070

>>11086064
>>11086059
>>11086057
>>11086051
>>11086034
>>11086023
>>11086021
>>11085994
>>11085965
>>11085933
>>11085922
>>11085916
Please stop shitting up my thread.

>> No.11086071
File: 29 KB, 638x479, 638px-Rasengan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

LAAAAAAAAAAASENGAAAAAN

>> No.11086076

>>11086070
First of all, the author should stop retconning, writing over plot holes and utterly stupid bullshit. Just glance over the latest chapters:

- This manga is so gay. Ninja Romantica is what it should be named. Main character hyperventilates and passes out just by thinking about his lover. No, really. Then Naruto wakes up and the first thing he does is chase after Sasuke again, and when they meet even Sasuke questions his obsession (omg ur so gay Naruto stop humping my leg). And the worst thing is Naruto’s answer: “NOOO WE DIE TOGEHER after buttfucking”. I can’t believe this shit actually happened.
- Kishi said through Kakashi, one of the wisest characters in the series, that the Sharingan was said to descend from the Byakugan, but this got retconned a few chapters ago - not anymore, the sharingan descends from the sage’s rinnegan, and fuck the byakugan
- Sasuke survives with absolutely no chakra against deidara, against a nuke. Possibly biggest asspull in the series.
- Kisame knew Gai was a taijutsu user from fighting him not once but twice, yet suddenly loses half his braincells during their last fight, forgets this little fact and loses because of it.
- The moon goes around the earth. Madara's plan is hypnotizing everyone on earth with a moon-sharingan. Derp.
- Naruto forgot about Hinata. Chapter count: over 100
- Pain is later revealed to be Naruto’s distant cousin from the Uzumaki clan
- His father, his mother, a fox, a crow, a frog and his dark persona live in Naruto’s belly, with Bee and his octopus popping by for visits.
- Itachi could have kidnapped Sasuke all this time, or at least told him the truth about Konoha, and the truth about Madara, and prevent all this faggotry, but Kishi wanted to milk it
- 600 billion exploding pieces of paper would cover about 14% of the earth’s surface. And it IS fucking retarded.

>> No.11086085

>>11086076
- Suddenly, ever dead person who ever mattered and a few who didn’t (including Haku, Zabuza and all the Akatsuki) are revived by a bullshit ressurection jutsu, rendering their deaths completely impactless. As if it wasn’t bad enough, the only way to defeat these zombies is with the power of friendship. No, really.
- Sasuke’s incredibly dumb and flawed reasoning of allying with Madara and attacking Konoha to get revenge for his brother (which Sasuke himself killed in the first place), even though that’s the one thing his brother specifically didn’t want and he made this damn clear.
- Retcons here are the rule. Sasuke meeting Karin in the forest of death, or Gaara suddenly being able to use sand without Shukaku. Just a few of the numerous examples.
- Naruto twists his ankle by accident (derp) right after getting the biggest powerup in the series, as a convenient excuse to have Gai fight
- The three stooges who are supposed to be strong jounin somehow really think they could capture and properly detain an S rank missing ninja in a wood prison. Did they not learn from their fumble with Kisame? They should know by now that these people won't give out any information, act like real ninjas for once (oh the blasphemy) and go for the kill.
- Naruto still believed he was on a S-ranked ecological mission, despite having Bee and half a dozen strong ninja with him and not knowing jackshit about biology (don’t forget he is the guy who, at the ripe age of 16, thought a pregnant woman was just fat), and spends his time looking at and fondling armadillo penises.
- Seriously? Defeating immortal, regenerating, virtually invincible zombies with the power of friendship? Literally?
etc etc etc

>> No.11086080
File: 51 KB, 700x498, Goth-Faggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pic related: It's me

I'm about to leave with my girlfriend to a Valentine's Day party, and it's going to be awesome! There's going to be TONS of beer, weed, and hot girls. We're gonna get drunk and they always let me feel their tits since I'm the most popular person at my high school. I love being a teen with a lot of friends. Only thing I'm scared about is I'm cheating on my girlfriend with two other hot babes, and they're going to be at the party.

My girlfriend has DD tits, and she's 19; I'm only 14. I get her to orgasm like every time we fuck (which is twice a day). I even got her pregnant once, but we got that little cunt aborted.

If we didn't abort that baby, that would have been bad for my MIT application. I have never gotten a grade below A+, and I'm taking Vector Calculus as a Sophomore (yes, I'm 14 and a sophomore) so my academic career would have gone to waste. Because I already got 2390 on my SAT, and I am a natural leader, I got pre-accepted into Harvard, but Harvard's shit. I want MIT.

Anyway, I just came on here to tell you losers about how pathetic you are. This is my first time on "4chan", but I can already say with certainty, you fags need to get a life.

>> No.11086087
File: 138 KB, 898x598, sasuke_chidori_by_bloody_mary20-d5bzsuy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CHIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>> No.11086087,1 [INTERNAL] 

lol

>> No.11086087,2 [INTERNAL] 

that was a pretty funny actually

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action