[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 216 KB, 500x375, wwtd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10932023 No.10932023[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.10932029

janitor? more liek baditor

lol bad

laugh cunts. LAUGH

>> No.10932031
File: 448 KB, 1024x1024, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932029

>> No.10932032

>>10932029
[laughs internally]

>> No.10932034 [DELETED] 

>>10932031
>>10932029

>> No.10932037
File: 55 KB, 491x502, wwwwww.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10932031
>>10932029

>> No.10932038

I believe in you, janitor-san.
頑張ってください!

>> No.10932043

Gardevoir was taking a little, relaxing nap in the peaceful, wide open green grassy meadows, somewhere in the huge wonderous Pokemon world. Lucario and Zoroark were both nearby, fighting each other as they trained. Gardevoir woke up, yawning quite loudly as she stretched, rubbing her eyes as she woke up to the training.

"Oh... have you guys really been training for this long ever since I dosed off to sleep?" Gardevoir asked out of curiosity as she heard her stomach growling, putting her left palm on it as she rubbed it, giggling, "Well, I guess I won't find out now. I need some grub." Getting up, she looked around for any bushes or trees filled with delicious fruit nearby. No luck, she sighed as she shrugged, heading westward.

Lucario fired several Aura Spheres at Zoroark, who dodged them with agility. As Lucario charged up, he glanced to his left, to see that Gardevoir wasn't there. "Hey! Where did Gardevoir disappear to?"

Just as Zoroark was about to use his powerful Fury Swipes on Lucario, he stopped in his tracks and scratched his head in confusion, shrugging as he shook his head. "Who cares. I'm sure she'll be back in a few minutes." He assured as he and Lucario resumed training, the battle being seen from miles upon miles of the huge grassy meadow.

>> No.10932047

Gardevoir was now several miles towards the west, having left behind Lucario and Zoroark. Rubbing her growling stomach, Gardevoir looked around, with still no signs of any bushes or trees. She groaned as she bent down on her knees, wrapping both of her skinny arms around her stomach.

"Oh! I wish I took the last of those pancakes back at home before we left..." Gardevoir complained as she closed her eyes, "Now I'm feeling really stupid for just leaving them..."

She shook her head, standing up as she got control of herself. "No! I will not let myself be depressed! I'm going to march on, and-" She stopped when he saw a wooden basket filled with apples, oranges, and bananas right in front of her. Gardevoir squealed with delight as she ran over to the basket, clapping her hands together. "Oh joy, oh joy! Now I can finally munch down on a fruity feast!"

However, as she bent down, a loud, powerful fart emitted from Gardevoir's butt, causing her dress-like fragment to be blown up. Gardevoir gasped in shock as her eyes widened, slightly blushing as she picked up the basket, somewhat embarrassed from the loud fart.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action