[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 88 KB, 500x576, goddamnit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10789613 No.10789613 [Reply] [Original]

I want to make a mod of demonophiba where the girl wins. that ending was too cruel even for a ryona game, and now I feel guilty because the 'shadow people' are clearly the audience and without an audience there wouldn't be a game (so it's the player's fault).

or i'd settle for modding in a gun or sword or something like that stupid alien game.

anyone have any idea where i'd begin doing this and/or wants to help?

>> No.10789621

>>10789613
What was the ending. I'n bad at trial and error games, and somewhere along the way, I got bored and stopped.

>> No.10789626

I'm hiding this thread because it contains spoilers about the game I haven't played, but I'm rooting for your idea, OP! Every character deserves a good ending!

>> No.10789638

>>10789621
every time she died she revived in a couple days.

Ritz was wiping her memories of dying so she wouldn't quit. he was ultimately trying to escape hell as well and was using the girl for that purpose but in the last battle you thwart him.

so he gives you your memories back all at once, also she can't escape until she is summoned which will take a while because every hour outside of hell is worth a year in it. she's probably not going to die as much now though at least.

>> No.10789641

>>10789626
oh my mistake, I just kind of assumed everyone had played this one by now because it's sequel is out and all that.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action