[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 2.57 MB, 1095x1600, tumblr_mlcxgqew5J1qbm8abo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10783389 No.10783389[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Please discuss net idols in this thread.

>> No.10783401

Since this is just a throwaway thread, I thought I'd blog for a bit.
So I just got accosted on the way to the corner store by a couple of people from something called the World Mission Society Church of God, which I guess is some kind of 2deep4me indie Protestant cult. I'm kind of shaken up by the whole thing. You see because I am terrified of confrontation, I stood there nodding like an idiot for 30 minutes while they pointed out scriptures and told me how Easter is all a big Catholic conspiracy.
Now I lost my faith a long time ago and I don't even like to think about whether god exists or not because both sides are too depressing, but they seemed so nice and excited that I tried to give the impression that I was interested or considering it. I think they got kind of suspicious when I made up excuses for being unable to attend their service or give out my personal contact information, but I was able to sort of appease them by saying I'd read their brochure and do some thinking. They even left me their number. I'm not going to call them back of course, but now I feel really bad about wasting their time. I should have just been upfront with them.

Oh well. Time to avoid that store for the rest of my life and hope I never meet them again.

>> No.10783402

getting it in before janney dels

>> No.10783403

>>10783401
they don't believe they wasted their time, so you can relax.

they just need to get the word out and you told us about them so they succeeded.

you stupid piece of shit

>> No.10783411

>3D
>>>/adv/12133073

>> No.10783410

>>10783401
should of called them niggers

>> No.10783412

>>10783410
haha
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

>> No.10783417

>>10783411
fucking disgusting

>> No.10783414

>>10783403
I feel better now, I'm glad I came here for guidance.

Thank you, /jp/. You are truly my spiritual center in all things.

>> No.10783423

>>10783401
Well, since we're posting in a throwaway thread.

You shouldn't feel bad about it, actually this is exactly what they're aiming for. Reminds me of times in the subway where females beggars just send their child, usually little girls, to ask for money, you feel really bad for saying no to such a cute face.

>> No.10783433

>>10783423
At least you don't have these Slovakian or whatever they are beggars everywhere. They're getting on my nerves, and they've started stealing from people lately as well, the police won't do anything.

The last time they were looking for illegal refugees they were called racist and stopped that.

>> No.10783437

>>10783389
who dat

>> No.10783445

*YOU HAVE BEEN VlSITED BY LE MASTER TROLL* POST THIS IS 2 threads or face trolling

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
█░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█