[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 300x300, 1217567126908.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1067803 No.1067803 [Reply] [Original]

She's so cute when she plays her little game.

>> No.1067809

Oh, boy, I sure love having threads about a repost of a pic sometimes coupled with no comments on /jp/ every fucking day!

>> No.1067806
File: 206 KB, 1000x705, 1217646083738.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1067838

But she wears diapers when she does that, so yeah!

>> No.1067846

>>1067838
What?

>> No.1067861

>>1067846
It's true; I'll go look for it.

>> No.1067878

>>1067838
>>1067861
Hey Mokou how's life?

>> No.1067879

"Help me, Eirin!!"

The moon princess, sitting in front of her magic box of visions and playing her game, she grew grumpy.

"Eirin!!"

Just outside the room, the mad doctor hurried to the calling Kaguya. "Whiny little bitch," she muttered, "sometimes I want to just give her back to the moon." Sliding the door open, Eirin's saw the princess at her computer.

"I'm hungry and I only have an hour until I'm needed again; have the Inabas prepare dinner."

"I really wish you didn't spend all day in-front of that computer; I know there's not too much to do here, but you haven't nudged from that thing in twenty hours."

"I cannot leave here if I am needed," the princess proudly proclaimed. "My skills are a true asset in other realm and I am the controller the spirits. I am known far and wide throughout the land and, with a team of my faithful and powerful allies; we vanish the land of all wrongdoings and bring peace and stability throughout the continents!"

>> No.1067881

The doctor had never been more inclined to smack Kaguya, just on the grounds of sheer stupidity. "If you must play that idiotic game, at least take better care of your body."

"What? I eat a full feast upon my triumphant return to the village or city."

"You eat nothing but fried potato crisps and carbonated caffeine drink when you're on that thing."

"The caster of spells must always ward off the pains of hunger in the quickest method possible and my mana and energy must always be at its peak. Besides, we have loads of that stuff."

Eirin clenched her fist. "That's not the point! Also, why in the hell must you wear those things?"

The princess looked down at the saturated article of darkened colors. "My mind must always be free of any outside distractions. If my body must disrupt my state of mind with its selfish need, then I can't let a minor disturbance like that break my train of thought during a boss of pester and slow my group's advances."

The doctor cracked her knuckles. "You've been sitting in that thing since you started playing and haven't changed since."

"Why? It can take it."

>> No.1067889

Eirin approached the pathetic NEET and grabbed her by the neck. "You should pay more attention to your duty as a living being. The only thing you care about is that damn computer. You haven't even dressed yourself; you spend your entire day in nothing but that damn diaper playing that damn game. While you whisk the days away, the rabbits and myself are hard at work to assure your wellbeing. And how do you repay them?"

"By putting my life on the line to assure the safety of the land."

Eirin raised her hand and flew it full speed to Kaguya's face, only to stop mere centimeters from her target. "You don't get it, you do? You are an irritable, whiny, spoiled, self-centered brat. You are a disgrace as a princess and a Lunarian and you definitely don't deserve the royal treatment you receive despite being one." She loosened her grip around Kaguya's neck. "Get dressed; the rabbits have been preparing dinner and it should be ready any minute. Also, take off that damn diaper before we all suffocate."

The nurse stomped out the room, leaving the princess alone. Angry, after being hassled by the thoughtless Eirin, she ripped off the tapes of the garment. Upon removing the last tape, the diaper still remained secure around Kaguya's body. Sighing at the additional work, she peeled the clothing off her body, leaving a thick layer of brown goo both on the garment and on her body.

Not having any wipes around her, she saw the white piece of cloth that she had been using as a napkin. Shrugging her shoulders, she dropped the diaper onto the floor and used the large cloth as a wipe. After scraping the mess off her body, a thin, dry brown layer still remained on her entire crouch area. Ignoring the strong smell and stickiness that still remained, the princess quickly put on her dress and exited her room.

>> No.1067891

Reaching the dinner table, Eirin, Reisen and a not so healthy Tewi sat around; taking her seat, she was met with stares of death and hatred from the two bunnies and a not much better glare from the doctor. Taking a sip of the bitter tea, the princess reached for the seemingly delicious course in the center. After taking her share, Reisen and Eirin followed as Tewi tried to enjoy the bowl of soup in front of her.

Near the end of her meal, Kaguya felt a strange sensation. A feeling of warmth radiated throughout her body and the princess could not figure out the cause.

"Did it just get warm in here?" No reply came and Kaguya looked around the room. She finally peered down at herself and saw a damp spot; jumping in surprise, she revealed that her entire lower part of her dress and the area around her was soaked.

Not realizing the extent of her plan, Eirin frowned as the rabbits just continued to eat. "I had placed a tonic into your tea to have you lose control of yourself; since you want to wear those things, you're going to use them properly. A rabbit placed some supplies into your room that you are going to need. Also, I gave you the thinner ones so you'd be force to change much more often. Most of the rabbits are beginning to hate you now and are refusing to serve you; I suggest you begin to better take care of yourself and not have them put up with your selfish shit. Learn to care about those around you and I'm sure they'll begin to respect you again."

Feeling a cold wind, Kaguya ran back to her room. "I hate you! The all of you! I hate you all!"

>> No.1067895

in before ban

>> No.1067904

>>1067895
>ban
>/jp/

What?

>> No.1067913

>>1067895
what

>> No.1067923

Spam that 1 key yeaaaah.

>> No.1067924

>>1067891
>>1067889
>>1067881
>>1067879
Reported.

>> No.1067932

>>1067924
Reported

>> No.1067941

>>1067881
>>1067879
I never saw Kaguya as a mage; I always saw her as more of a rogue or Shaman

>> No.1067942

Reisen is more suited for diapers

>> No.1067945

>>1067932
That's nice.

>> No.1067946

>>1067941
Shut the fuck up wowfag

>> No.1067951

>>1067950
Reported.

>> No.1067959

Real NEETs play Rogues.

>> No.1067969

Kaguya plays terrible games. Kaguya is also a terrible character.

Makes sense.

>> No.1067971

>>1067959
But little kids play Rogues, so yeah!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action