[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 21 KB, 206x300, sussman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10647542 No.10647542[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

This may sound odd, but I think my dog is Gerald Jay Sussman. It all started when I came home from work one day to find my computer with Emacs running with lisp. Odd because I turn my computer off when I leave for work. The next I came home, my computer was off, but my dog was on my couch reading SICP. I swear, he was lying there with the book open. I don't even own a copy. I took it from him and he tried to bite me. A few days later, I got a letter in my mail sent to Gerald Jay Sussman. Some university wanting him to teach a class on lisp. Another strange thing, is that when he barks, it almost sounds like he's yelling 'cudder' for some odd reason. He also somehow burned a CD with 'We conjure the spirits of the computer with our spells' song. When ever I have to take him in the car he has to play it. Can someone help me?

>> No.10647550

Hurr durr non sequiturs SICP random zaniness Touhou Leah Culver hax my anus FrozenVoid dorf dorf haskal.

For a board full of so-called ``geniouses'', /prog/ has some shit tier humor.

>> No.10647579

>>10647542
funy post

>>10647550
bad post

wel bye

>> No.10647626

>>10647550
/prog/ is a 100% waste of time. The occasional good posts are there only to frustrate the spammers who seem to be starved for free treats. You can't actually learn anything by lurking it. As a hangaround place, it's completely poisonous.

It's a macabre circus where the ill get teased, and they don't even seem to get it. Remember that not all people have access to decent communities.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action