[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 82 KB, 768x576, conspiracy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10494693 No.10494693[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

"Japanese display exceptional interest in the occult, supernatural phenomena, doomsday prophecies, and a wide range of conspiracies. Within this milieu, some interest in the Jews appears to result from their image as a small and secluded group which manipulates, if not controls, world affairs. The Jews, an unfamiliar but legendary people, occupy an important place, and the Protocols can be viewed as an archetype of inexhaustible occult literature on evil attempts to control the world. Since the early 1980s, members of a new and growing
subculture known as otaku have been especially susceptible to this idea. The term otaku refers to young introverted males obsessed with computer games and perverse animation, who are often sexually frustrated. They tend to shun human contact and to live in a claustrophobic, “virtual world.” Significantly, many of them are preoccupied with evil forces."

Are conspiracy theories really otaku culture?

>> No.10494709
File: 89 KB, 450x640, NHK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In this world, conspiracies exist.
However, there is a more than a ninety-nine percent chance that the plausible-sounding conspiracies that you hear about from others are simple delusions or even intentional lies. When you visit a bookstore, the books with titles like "The Great Jewish Conspiracy to Ruin the Japanese Economy!" or "The Super Conspiracy of the CIA That Hides Their Secret Pact with Aliens!" are all just trivial delusions.
Even so. . . people love conspiracies.
Conspiracies. We are hopelessly fascinated by the sound of that word and its bittersweet echo.
Consider, for example, the process by which "The Jewish Conspiracy" theory comes to be: The author has multiple, terrible complexes and feelings, such as, "Why am I poor?"; "Why is my life not more comfortable?"; "Why can I not find a girlfriend?" His mind and body constantly are pressured, from both within and without.
Those pent-up grudges become endless feelings of hatred toward society. They become rage.
However, the largest source of rage is his own personal cowardice.

>> No.10494714
File: 2.63 MB, 2058x3156, acdbcac3b1b59a47b6b83497736129aa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He is poor because he lacks the skill with which to earn money. He has no girlfriend because he lacks charisma. But the process of seeing this truth and acknowledging his own incompetence requires quite a bit of courage. No human beings, regardless of who they might be, want to look directly at their own shortcomings.
At this point, the conspiracy theorist projects his cowardice onto the outside world.
He creates a fictitious "enemy" outside of himself.
Enemy. My enemy. Society's enemy.
"Because an enemy conspires to do evil, I cannot find happiness. Because of this conspiracy, I cannot find a girlfriend. That's right! This is all because of the Jews. Because the Jews are scheming away out there, I can't find happiness. Damn you, Jews! I won't forgive you!"
Truthfully, this kind of thinking also inconveniences Jewish people.
All conspiracy theorists need to look a little more closely at reality.

>> No.10494736
File: 183 KB, 775x1100, 1356031667005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't hate everything.

>> No.10494746

Why do normal people paint otaku life like it's an illness? I'm happier now than I was when I was 'normal.'

>> No.10494750
File: 644 KB, 973x599, 1340088371360.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

INBOU....

INBOUUUUUU..................

>> No.10494778

I'm Jewish and my grandfather was a Freemason Grandmaster.

I don't really think my life is any different from anyone elses in terms of conspiracies or world domination plots.

I still have my grandfather's badges and medallions and such. Pretty neat I guess.

>> No.10494789

the world is really out to get you

>> No.10495355

There's a lot of backroom shit going on but it's none of the romanticized hyped up garbage you find on /x/ or in poorly made Windows Movie Maker videos on Youtube.

9-11 was not an inside job.
The illuminati people think controls the world is not real.
Jay-Z,Kanye West and Beyonce would not be in it if it were.
Freemasons have connections with each other but they don't control the world either.

>> No.10495386

>>10495355

That's exactly what you want us to think! You can't fool me, I'm wise to all your tricks!

>> No.10495389

>>10494714
>>10494709
But jews are an actual enemy, JIDF-kun.

You make good points otherwise.

>> No.10495429 [DELETED] 

>>10494693
Who the hell are you quoting, mother fucker?

>> No.10495432

>>10494693
Who the hell are you quoting, mother fucker?

>> No.10495440

I've almost lost one of my best friends to this conspiracy nonsense because I don't believe his ramblings.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action