[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 180 KB, 1024x576, kageaki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10481233 No.10481233 [Reply] [Original]

Dear /jp/.

I began to read Muramasa a few months ago, and as I dove deeper and deeper into the series, the more and more I fapped to hentai of it. I continued to do so until the last route.

Then I read the series again...and again... and again... I found myself checking out Kageaki every on-screen moment he had. I began to stop going to my regular sites just to look at hentai of one person: Kageaki.

I eventually had thousands of pictures and some doujins of Kageaki. I began to spend what others called absurd amounts of money on merchandise, and my apartment is coated with Kageaki everywhere.

I've shut myself off from family and friends and felt an urge to just snuggle with my Kageaki dolls. Kageaki is all I need. He probably wouldn't like the way my family is or how my friends behave.

I'm in love with Kageaki. I keep praying that he'll come to see me one day and decide to live with me. I have nothing left to live for but Kageaki. I know he can hear me, so I always talk to him telling him to come and visit me so our union can take place.

So this is where you guys come into the picture. You're an all-purpose advice board. You definitely must know a way to help Kageaki break free from behind his glass prison.

Please help! He's my perfect man, and he's longing for me as much as I long for him.

>> No.10481248

tl;dr

>> No.10481252

>>10481233
My dream is to read Muramasa. I envy you.

>> No.10481344
File: 123 KB, 651x850, noose.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You are the who is behind a glass prison. Shatter the walls, friend, and find your beloved on the other side

>> No.10481995

Everyone who has read Muramasa knows how you feel brah. Muramasa is pretty much perfect in every way, sometimes when I'm reading it shocks me to think that this was written by a mere mortal man and not some almighty god.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action