[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 77 KB, 750x750, 1326853795373.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10337354 No.10337354 [Reply] [Original]

last night I had a deam that 2hus were trying to murder me and I had to escape from them. what does it mean?

>> No.10337364

You have terminal gay

>> No.10337377
File: 290 KB, 800x600, 1356543259104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

maybe you should take a break.

>> No.10337384

>>10337354
It means that we should get together and make that stargate x touhou doujin game tactical survival horror I've always dreamed about where you control a military squad that opens a gate to gensokyo and you have to survive youkai like rumia or wriggle while you get to understand where you are and what forces rule behind that dimension, getting more and more involved in the local power struggles in order to survive.

Of course it's never actually stated you're in gensokyo and the player only truly gets to understand this later on in the game as the pieces come together.

>> No.10337425

>>10337384
>Where are we?
>(Rumia pops out)

>> No.10337433

I hate Flan so fucking much.

So fucking much.

And all of you as well!

>> No.10337444

>>10337425
Survival horror, dude. You never get to see them. Like, you feel darkness. Your squadmate talks and something dark charges it head on. Then that other dude that had a tattoo on his forehead and acted like spock mentions how that thing follows whatever it hears, it can't see.

Then later down the line when you know it's gensokyo you go "oh man that thing was rumia!"

>> No.10337450

>>10337354
If you get cornered remember to try and surprise-kiss them before they get to kill you.

>> No.10337494
File: 84 KB, 555x444, welcome to gensokyo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nitro+ and 07th Expansion

A cruel and merciless story about how the supposed 'dream world' Gensokyo is actually a harsh dystopia. Kinetic novel, no character routes, bad ends only.

An amnesiac youkai wakes up in the human world and hears about the wonderful world Gensokyo from shrine maiden Reimu Hakurei. Soon after, they enter Gensokyo to find out who the protagonist really is. However, Gensokyo seems completely different from what Reimu is used to, but Reimu still treats it as if it were a wonderland. The protagonist soon finds out that Reimu suffers from severe depression and is abusing drugs to see the world in a much brighter light. The protagonist tries to help Reimu quit drugs, but when she finally makes some progress, Reimu is brutally murdered by a youkai looking for an after-lunch snack. Although the protagonist manages to escape from the murderer, she is now alone in a world where nobody cares for each other, where she can't trust anyone, and where she is constantly fleeing from danger. In the end of the story, it is revealed that she was in the human world because she managed to escape the horrible world of Gensokyo, and she lost her memories in that jump. It is no longer possible for her to ever escape from Gensokyo anymore, and for the rest of her life she is stuck in this cruel world, forever struggling just to survive.

>> No.10337549

No idea, but I trip put and imagine Touhou fairies dropping bombs of light on my desk sometimes.

When I'm really tired.

>> No.10337588

>>10337354
You are a disturbance. Gensoukyou must be kept untouched from the likes of you.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action